New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Angel on Unknown Shores

Bartok finishes the spell and Angel finds himself standing on a similar shore to the one he was just on except the scenery is slightly off and he feels as if he has been turned around slightly. None of his companions are with him
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Angel on Unknown Shores

Angel tilts his head, and calls out to the surrounding area for traces of his friends.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-05-15 at 10:04 PM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

The rustling of the wind is his only response

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Angel calls his faithful Drackensteed, taking a few minutes to catch up, having been afraid for it to be trapped within city confines if he called it while the wards were still active. Then he gets to business.

We're going up, Norbert. Can you see any of my friends? he asks, describing them, in short. Is the area mostly ocean? Island?
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Angel feels loneliness coming from the empathetic link.

(It can only convey emotions)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

If your drakken steed flies upward high enough he can barely spot a structure jutting out behind a sand dune about 10 or 15 miles away from the shore. No other structures or towns are visible, a sand storm is visible though to the north and that is obscuring his vision for much of the northern section of the desert

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Angel suggests to Norbert that they approach with caution. Circling to the sand dune side.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Norbert takes you to the pyramid structure, he can see an entrance on the side of the sand dune but no guards and no creatures anywhere near the pyramid. The winds rustle on the breath but it is seemingly abandoned.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

After ordering Norbert to circle the pyramid from high up and wait for his return, Angel cautiously summons a mobile disk and sets up a robe over a sack containing a smokestick (basically a dummy on a disk) and summons another disk behind it, standing on that. He then, with a wave to Norbert, slowly and cautiously enters the pyramid, with the dummy flying in front.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Angel stumbles away from the pyramid trekking through the sand in the cold of the desert, managing to get about 3 miles away in a random direction. He doesn't encounter anything along the way and currently has 34 hit points with 88 damage being non lethal. Angel has 10 lay on hands left and 84 of the non lethal can be cured and Angel is exhausted and suffering from minor hypothermia and major heatstroke. It is currently 8:00 AM and Angel hasn't slept for about 24 hours and his exhaustion is now not just due to the heat. He sense sand in all directions.

Angel also feels as if someone attempted to spy on him with magic but they failed.
    Last edited by Silva Stormrage; 2013-05-19 at 02:17 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Angel sets up his tarp over himself and covers it in sand before he crawls in, creating a hiding spot should anyone be looking for him.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

As Angel treks west he goes on for about an hour and a half before encountering a strange substance. As he is walking along the sand the sand suddenly bursts out and explodes onto him making him feel drowsy. He must make a fort save or fall asleep.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Nevah sleep!
    (1d20)[7]
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Sleeepp Roll

(1d20)[10]

Spoiler
    Show
    Backup rolls, not to be looked at unless i choose to proceed
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[6]
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d20)[6]
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d20)[5]
    (1d20)[20]
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d20)[12]
    (1d20)[13]
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

After Angel navigated his way around the slumber sand (For which he gains 500xp) he heads west for 2 more hours still protected from the heat. (It is now 11:00 AM) his blindsight however catches a depression infront of him and if he heads forward he notices a large lake of a liquid that he can't identify but it is not water.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Angel ignores the odd lake and continues to head west, for about 11 hours taking 4 non lethal damage from the heat. He once again reaches the coast.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Angel rests for 8 hours peacefully without interruption except for his parched throat. Angel takes 14 points of non lethal damage from dehydration. Bringing his total to 95 hit points with 38 being non healable. It is 9:00 AM
    Last edited by Silva Stormrage; 2013-05-20 at 02:31 AM.