New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - Main thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    The half-orc, first, smacks the palm of her hand against her forehead and lets out a deep sigh. "I do not like this city. It sucks." Zrekha climbs down from the rooftop like a spider; then begins to wander through the alleys, searching for anyone she can rough up.
    From around a corner, you hear someone walking towards you. They don't seem to have noticed you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    It could be a coincidence - but I put no stock in chance. Whoever this Cruorin is, there is a good bet that he coordinated his timing, striking when the guards were in a state of disarray. If this is the case, then he must have a way of extracting information from the Cleveport law enforcement - admittedly, not too hard of a feat. Nevertheless, such planning would only give more credit to the dragonkin's cunning. Lyral runs one callused hand through his sandy blonde hair, looking at the flagstone beneath his feet. He pauses, inhaling and exhaling slowly. He needed time to think about current events, and a simple guide job might just alleviate his stress.
    "I need to go now. Best of luck catching your man." With that, he turns abruptly, walking in the opposite direction.
    As you walk along, you run into Milagros, your contractor. "Ah Lyral. Wasn't expecting to see you today. How have things been?"

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    "What? You're leaving now?" Tarmikos turns around, surprised. Only for a moment is he affected, before he calms. "Well, good luck to you, friend. And thanks for the vote of confidence. You take care of yourself. Lyral, right? Hopefully, we'll see each other again safely."
    You and Digan reach the Mongoose. The guards have cleared away, and it doesn't look like anything's ever happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by Psymple View Post
    So you don't think he's still here then Jessyka?
    Well we have been around the entire city and still I have picked nothing up, neither have you...

Indeed,
    Halazas hand runs through Jesskya's mane and rubs the sweet spot on the back of her neck...
    For a moment the two of them mealy enjoy the sun on their faces as they move through the streets...
    Well then what do we do now?

I should probably go back to the stables...
    Halaza frowns and stops rubbing Jesskya's neck...
    Well we cannot break the law forever can we?

Screw their law, they attacked us in the street without warning!
    Come on now, dont be like this...
    Jesskya's mind, calm and collected attempting to sooth Halaza's anger...
    They continue to ride along for a few moments in silence...
    Out of the corner of your eye, you see what looks like two guards fighting each other.

My Homebrew-Estote clementes, et numquam desinete discere.-FanAdv

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Upon seeing a familiar face, the hunter's face cracks into a wry grin.
    "Not too boring. There was a murder, some dark magic, general larceny, and annoying people. All in all, fun but unproductive." He sits down on one of the street-side benches, staring at the ground for a moment or two before turning back to face his friend.
    "How have you been?"
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

3. - Top - End - #483
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Spoiler
    Show
    Editted

Look Jess...
    Halaza gives Jesskya a nudge with her knee in the direction of the Guards fighting.
    Great...
    Well what did I say, huh?
    No need for the sarcasm Hally...

Wait what the hell! They are armed!
    Quickly we must stop them!

Halaza grabs the reigns but it makes no difference, Jesskya has already set off towards them at a quick pace before stopping infront of them.

Stop this now!
    Her voice, calm but loud, authorative.
    What the hell are you doing!?!
    You are members of the guard!
    Last edited by Psymple; 2012-04-19 at 10:49 AM.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

Upon seeing a familiar face, the hunter's face cracks into a wry grin.
    "Not too boring. There was a murder, some dark magic, general larceny, and annoying people. All in all, fun but unproductive." He sits down on one of the street-side benches, staring at the ground for a moment or two before turning back to face his friend.
    "How have you been?"
    "Fine. Business has been a bit slow, but other than that... Wait... Dark magic? Okay, I have to know."

Spoiler
    Show
    Editted

Look Jess...
    Halaza gives Jesskya a nudge with her knee in the direction of the Guards fighting.
    Great...
    Well what did I say, huh?
    No need for the sarcasm Hally...

Wait what the hell! They are armed!
    Quickly we must stop them!

Halaza grabs the reigns but it makes no difference, Jesskya has already set off towards them at a quick pace before stopping infront of them.

Stop this now!
    Her voice, calm but loud, authorative.
    What the hell are you doing!?!
    You are members of the guard!
    The one with the longsword says "No, this guy isn't." while keeping up the battle.
    Last edited by qwertyu63; 2012-04-19 at 11:09 AM.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

He is in a uniform as are you!
    Now stop this, the both of you!

She steps down from Jesskya, drawing her Scimitar.

Spoiler
    Show

Sence motive to try work out whats is going on:
    What is out of place, such as why is a Guard using a "dagger" in a fight.
    [roll0]

Sence motive
    Last edited by Psymple; 2012-04-19 at 11:32 AM.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

He is in a uniform as are you!
    Now stop this, the both of you!

She steps down from Jesskya, drawing her Scimitar.

Spoiler
    Show

Sence motive to try work out whats is going on:
    What is out of place, such as why is a Guard using a "dagger" in a fight.

Guard with longsword: "I'm trying to stop this imposter!"
    Guard with dagger: "What are you talking about?"

Spoiler
    Show
    And with a Natural 20... (Note: I rolled a Wis check, on a real d20, for some of what I am about to tell you, and the real die gave you a natural 20 as well. The dice like you today.)

The dagger-wielding guard seems suspicious. Not only that, but his style seems completely different from the guard he is fighting. He seems to be striking less with force and more with finesse.

The guard with the longsword seems to be using a more conventional attack style, striking with greater force than his foe.

The one with the dagger looks more like the ones that attacked the you and Jesskya. The one with the longsword is wearing heavier armor.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

Lia

I drop off the other side of the building, and jog for several blocks before dismissing the invisibility in a side street. Nice as my new companions are, I'd really rather not get involved in a situation where The Watch decide to arrest first and ask questions later. Certainly not after a repeat of what happened in Dunelm! I'll check back at the Inn this evening - if everything has gone all to he'll then at least I'll be someone on the outside. In the meantime I have a quest to find - preferably something with an un-nameable ancient evil and a temple full of loot - and I also still need to find an investment for my last haul.

After straightening my veil and re-tying out of the mess it left itself in after the fight, I go first to check in at the adventurer's guild, and then maybe to find a professional financial advisor later.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Algrith follows Tarmikos, Digan, and Imaran in silence with his thoughts racing.

<Something is not adding up. I wish that I could talk to Imaran for a moment. If there is a trail we are following, why does it feel so... in front of us? It feels as if we are being set up or being led into a trap...>

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Lyral's easy demeanor fades. He shakes his head once slowly.
    "At the scene of the murder - the Mongoose, a bar in the southern quarter - there was evidence of the killer employing some dark magic. Either way, I wash my hands of it. Do you have any clients?" His voice is calm, but firm, as if to say, I do not want to discuss this further. Standing to face Milagros, Lyral leans slightly on his right leg and smiles for contrast.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-04-19 at 03:21 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

10. - Top - End - #490
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

"It looks like everyone's already come and gone..." His hand smacks his forehead and slides down the front of his face. "Spent too much time... This certainly never gets any easier." Hopefully Dagoc was at least taken care of...

Tarmikos looks around, simply eyeing the place in general. "There were several people here, myself included, not counting the guards. We were trying to look around, see what clues we could find. With the scene cleaned up, looking to them for more information might be a prudent choice. I suppose I’ll answer anything you’d like to ask me to the best of my knowledge in the meantime."

Seeing someone in the back of the store, Tarmikos calls out. "Hey! You back there! Who might you be?" Though his voice and demeanor remain friendly, his right hand grips his blade.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Colossus in the Playground

The half-orc stretches the muscles in her arms wide as she hears another approaching from the corner, waltzing around the corner with her fists prepared at her sides to knock away a blow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Total Defense!

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

The half-orc stretches the muscles in her arms wide as she hears another approaching from the corner, waltzing around the corner with her fists prepared at her sides to knock away a blow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Total Defense!
    You see a half-ling in leather armor. Upon seeing you, he says "Ah. It seems you've made a mistake." He pulls a dagger out, and applies a substance of some kind to it.

"It looks like everyone's already come and gone..." His hand smacks his forehead and slides down the front of his face. "Spent too much time... This certainly never gets any easier." Hopefully Dagoc was at least taken care of...

Tarmikos looks around, simply eyeing the place in general. "There were several people here, myself included, not counting the guards. We were trying to look around, see what clues we could find. With the scene cleaned up, looking to them for more information might be a prudent choice. I suppose I’ll answer anything you’d like to ask me to the best of my knowledge in the meantime."

Seeing someone in the back of the store, Tarmikos calls out. "Hey! You back there! Who might you be?" Though his voice and demeanor remain friendly, his right hand grips his blade.
    He responds "Oh, I'm Alex. I'm Dagoc's son. Apparently I'm in charge here now."

Lyral's easy demeanor fades. He shakes his head once slowly.
    "At the scene of the murder - the Mongoose, a bar in the southern quarter - there was evidence of the killer employing some dark magic. Either way, I wash my hands of it. Do you have any clients?" His voice is calm, but firm, as if to say, I do not want to discuss this further. Standing to face Milagros, Lyral leans slightly on his right leg and smiles for contrast.
    "I do have one guy right now, scheduled for later today. Like I said, business is a bit slow right now, especially with the rumors of bandits on the road to the north."

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Lia

I drop off the other side of the building, and jog for several blocks before dismissing the invisibility in a side street. Nice as my new companions are, I'd really rather not get involved in a situation where The Watch decide to arrest first and ask questions later. Certainly not after a repeat of what happened in Dunelm! I'll check back at the Inn this evening - if everything has gone all to he'll then at least I'll be someone on the outside. In the meantime I have a quest to find - preferably something with an un-nameable ancient evil and a temple full of loot - and I also still need to find an investment for my last haul.

After straightening my veil and re-tying out of the mess it left itself in after the fight, I go first to check in at the adventurer's guild, and then maybe to find a professional financial advisor later.
    A woman behind the desk greets you as you enter the guild building.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyu63 View Post
    Guard with longsword: "I'm trying to stop this imposter!"
    Guard with dagger: "What are you talking about?"
    Both of you drop your weapons now, or I will be forced to intervene.

She gives the guard with a long sword a quick glace as though to tell him she understands, then stares down the guard with the dagger.

Now for the last time, Drop your weapons!

Spoiler
    Show

Readies an action to:
    Attack either of the guards
    IF
    One of the guards drops their weapons
    AND
    The other one doesn't
    AND
    The armed guard attempts to continue the fight against the other whilst he is unarmed.

Intimidate roll
    (1d20+8)[22]

14. - Top - End - #494
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Jorah ponders to himself over what he has learned. 'The north, eh? I wonder what I can find out up there. It might be best to try to find the others, or that guard captain, but I have no idea of how to contact them. A quandary indeed. I recall something about a dying monarch. Perhaps that is the change that will occur, that of regime?' Still unsure of his next course of action, Jorah returns to the market and looks to purchase a map, in the hopes of seeing what, if anything, of interest is to the north.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Oooh.... Hi, Alex." Tarmikos releases his sword and waves to him. "Sorry to bother you... and I'm sorry about what happened here today." Tarmikos doesn't even bother trying to crack a impression of a smile. Guilt and awkwardness couldn't be painted any more on his face.

Shaking himself off, Tarmikos addresses him. "The only thing I'd like to bother you with is if you know where everyone that went earlier was."

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

Both of you drop your weapons now, or I will be forced to intervene.

She gives the guard with a long sword a quick glace as though to tell him she understands, then stares down the guard with the dagger.

Now for the last time, Drop your weapons!

Spoiler
    Show

Readies an action to:
    Attack either of the guards
    IF
    One of the guards drops their weapons
    AND
    The other one doesn't
    AND
    The armed guard attempts to continue the fight against the other whilst he is unarmed.

Intimidate roll
    [roll0]
    The one with the longsword sheaths his blade. The one with the dagger says "And who, perchance, are you?"

"Oooh.... Hi, Alex." Tarmikos releases his sword and waves to him. "Sorry to bother you... and I'm sorry about what happened here today." Tarmikos doesn't even bother trying to crack a impression of a smile. Guilt and awkwardness couldn't be painted any more on his face.

Shaking himself off, Tarmikos addresses him. "The only thing I'd like to bother you with is if you know where everyone that went earlier was."
    You can see he is trying to maintain a relative calm. "You mean Latinskel and Ageia? They all cleared out to let me clean things up."

Quote Originally Posted by Shazek View Post
    Jorah ponders to himself over what he has learned. 'The north, eh? I wonder what I can find out up there. It might be best to try to find the others, or that guard captain, but I have no idea of how to contact them. A quandary indeed. I recall something about a dying monarch. Perhaps that is the change that will occur, that of regime?' Still unsure of his next course of action, Jorah returns to the market and looks to purchase a map, in the hopes of seeing what, if anything, of interest is to the north.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see that the capital, Brunsshire, lies 20 miles to the north. There is a note of another kingdom further north, named Hiems.
    Last edited by qwertyu63; 2012-04-19 at 07:52 PM.

17. - Top - End - #497

Zrekha's greatsword jumps into her hands as she sees the halfling preparing to go lethal with the fight; not what she was hoping for, but she would teach the little monster a lesson; that she was sure of. She charges at the halfling silently, leaping through the air with a pounding of her boots against the hard ground, her blade slicing through the air beside her before it slams forward against the halfling's chest, bursting to life with glowing green energy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Chaaaaaaaarge!

Attack roll: (1d20+13)[33]
    Damage: (2d6+5)[14] + (1d6)[3] from Powerful Charge + 42 from Power Attack (of -7)

Auto-succeed on the Jump Check from Leap Attack, using Shock Trooper to take the penalty to AC instead of the attack bonus.

The +42 is from a penalty of 7, doubled by regular power attack with a two-handed weapon, then tripled with Leap Attack.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

At the mention of proper work, Lyral perks up once again.
    "You've met him? What kind of job are we talking here?" He pointedly ignores bringing up the road troubles. This business of banditry was hardly Lyral's concern - small fries, as far as he was concerned. Of course, should his job be threatened by moronic larceny, he would have no compulsions about brutal murder.
    Gods, the state should reward me for such fine service, cleaning up their roads. He chuckles quietly to himself.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

At the mention of proper work, Lyral perks up once again.
    "You've met him? What kind of job are we talking here?" He pointedly ignores bringing up the road troubles. This business of banditry was hardly Lyral's concern - small fries, as far as he was concerned. Of course, should his job be threatened by moronic larceny, he would have no compulsions about brutal murder.
    Gods, the state should reward me for such fine service, cleaning up their roads. He chuckles quietly to himself.
    "It's a escort job. He requires someone to get him to this ruin, about 5 miles north of here, so he can do a few things, and then to get him back."

Zrekha's greatsword jumps into her hands as she sees the halfling preparing to go lethal with the fight; not what she was hoping for, but she would teach the little monster a lesson; that she was sure of. She charges at the halfling silently, leaping through the air with a pounding of her boots against the hard ground, her blade slicing through the air beside her before it slams forward against the halfling's chest, bursting to life with glowing green energy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Chaaaaaaaarge!

Attack roll: [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] from Powerful Charge + 42 from Power Attack (of -7)

Auto-succeed on the Jump Check from Leap Attack, using Shock Trooper to take the penalty to AC instead of the attack bonus.

The +42 is from a penalty of 7, doubled by regular power attack with a two-handed weapon, then tripled with Leap Attack.
    The halfling goes down with one mighty swing.

Spoiler
    Show
    To do that math right:

((2d6+5)[14]*2[Crit]) + (1d6)[3] from Powerful Charge + 21 from Power Attack (of -7)

Total: 52
    Last edited by qwertyu63; 2012-04-20 at 08:12 AM.

20. - Top - End - #500

Zrekha sheathes her greatsword again, looking over the body of the halfling. She pokes it with the toe of her boot, then kneels down beside it, searching for any items on his body of worth or interest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Detect Magic to detect any magical items.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

He nods slowly, smiling from ear to ear.
    "What is this ruin called? How long of a completion time?"
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Zrekha sheathes her greatsword again, looking over the body of the halfling. She pokes it with the toe of her boot, then kneels down beside it, searching for any items on his body of worth or interest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Detect Magic to detect any magical items.
    You see a magic ring on his left hand. He has many different poisons in his bag. His dagger has magic of some kind. He has 5gp in coins in his bag. There is nothing else of note.

He nods slowly, smiling from ear to ear.
    "What is this ruin called? How long of a completion time?"
    "I think he called it 'the arc circle' or something like that. He said he wanted to do as soon as possible, and I told him I could do today. Anything else, you'd have to ask him..." He looks around. "Actually, I think that's him right now. Right over there." Milagros points at an elf, who is looking over various spell reagents for sale, across the road.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you. As always, you'll get your share." Nodding goodbye to Milagros, Lyral begins to approach the man. As he does so, Lyral examines the elf closely.
    Hmmm, fascinating. He seems a wealthy sort, and at least a dabbler in the arcane arts. It is possible that he feels unsettled traveling alone in the wilderness - an unusual trait for an elf. No, a more likely explanation is that he in unfamiliar with the local area, or perhaps that these ruins could prove dangerous. If he was looking for simply an adventuring guide, he would have contacted the guild proper. Instead, he forges a contract with Milagros? We aren't that prominent in Cleveport yet. This suggests that this elf, whoever he is, is willing to go outside the usual channels to get to where he is going. So, he is either shady, stupid, or simply desperate. I hope only the latter, but I've been wrong before. Lyral walks at a slow pace, in order to collect his thoughts and take in every physical detail. He stops several feet away from his newest client, adopting a non-threatening posture.
    "Good afternoon! My name is Lyral, and I'll be your guide."
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyu63 View Post
    The one with the longsword sheaths his blade. The one with the dagger says "And who, perchance, are you?"
    The local do-gooder
    She says in a sickly sarcastic tone.
    Now if you dont mind I would rather know why the hell you two are fighting, and put the damn dagger away before I remove the hand!

Spoiler
    Show
    Further intimidation ftw!
    (1d20+8)[20]

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thank you. As always, you'll get your share." Nodding goodbye to Milagros, Lyral begins to approach the man. As he does so, Lyral examines the elf closely.
    Hmmm, fascinating. He seems a wealthy sort, and at least a dabbler in the arcane arts. It is possible that he feels unsettled traveling alone in the wilderness - an unusual trait for an elf. No, a more likely explanation is that he in unfamiliar with the local area, or perhaps that these ruins could prove dangerous. If he was looking for simply an adventuring guide, he would have contacted the guild proper. Instead, he forges a contract with Milagros? We aren't that prominent in Cleveport yet. This suggests that this elf, whoever he is, is willing to go outside the usual channels to get to where he is going. So, he is either shady, stupid, or simply desperate. I hope only the latter, but I've been wrong before. Lyral walks at a slow pace, in order to collect his thoughts and take in every physical detail. He stops several feet away from his newest client, adopting a non-threatening posture.
    "Good afternoon! My name is Lyral, and I'll be your guide."
    "Ah, well I am Osulu. So, you've been tasked to help guide me you say?"

The local do-gooder
    She says in a sickly sarcastic tone.
    Now if you dont mind I would rather know why the hell you two are fighting, and put the damn dagger away before I remove the hand!

Spoiler
    Show
    Further intimidation ftw!
    [roll0]
    The longsword guard says "This man is not who he appears to be. He isn't an actual member of the guard." The dagger wielder loses his grip on his weapon, it clattering to the ground.
    Last edited by qwertyu63; 2012-04-20 at 02:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

You can see he is trying to maintain a relative calm. "You mean Latinskel and Ageia? They all cleared out to let me clean things up."
    Algrith, nodding to the others, makes a motion towards the door, letting them know that they should leave him to his sorrow.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Jorah pulls aside a passerby within the market and asks where he might go to purchase the services of a messenger. Assuming the random person off the street knows and is willing to tell him, he heads to where they direct him, and hires three messengers, each to deliver a copy of the following letter. One goes to Tarmikos, one to Kel, and the last one to Halaza.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tarmikos/Kel/Halaza, I have performed some divinations on the subject of our mutual interest, Cruorin. I learned that he has moved further to the north, a place where soon, some great change will happen. I have heard the monarch of the realm is sick and dying - and the capital is a mere twenty miles to the north. Should you wish to accompany me there to investigate, I request that you meet me at the inn across from Dagoc's bar within the day. I can provide transportation to the capital, should you wish it. If you believe any of the others involved in this debacle would like to accompany us, feel free to bring them along. Also, should the seal on this letter be unbroken, give the messenger who brings it to you the gold coin enclosed within, and request his silence.

Jorah Derias

A gold coin is enclosed within the letter.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shazek View Post
    Jorah pulls aside a passerby within the market and asks where he might go to purchase the services of a messenger. Assuming the random person off the street knows and is willing to tell him, he heads to where they direct him, and hires three messengers, each to deliver a copy of the following letter. One goes to Tarmikos, one to Kel, and the last one to Halaza.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tarmikos/Kel/Halaza, I have performed some divinations on the subject of our mutual interest, Cruorin. I learned that he has moved further to the north, a place where soon, some great change will happen. I have heard the monarch of the realm is sick and dying - and the capital is a mere twenty miles to the north. Should you wish to accompany me there to investigate, I request that you meet me at the inn across from Dagoc's bar within the day. I can provide transportation to the capital, should you wish it. If you believe any of the others involved in this debacle would like to accompany us, feel free to bring them along. Also, should the seal on this letter be unbroken, give the messenger who brings it to you the gold coin enclosed within, and request his silence.

Jorah Derias

A gold coin is enclosed within the letter.
    The letters quickly (about 2 minutes) reach their destinations.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

With the letters sent off, Jorah returns to the common room of the inn to wait for those he sent letters to.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tarmikos notices Algrith's indications. He fully understands the intent, and agrees with it. But yet, he doesn't turn to leave. Guilt roots his feet to the spot. Knowing the chances of a positive response are incredibly low, Tarmikos speaks.

"Thank you, Alex...."

After a pause, he continues, expecting the worst, but merely wanting to ask.

"Is there anything we can do for you?"