New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Streets and Dirty Lies IC

Hound analyses the pictures: Simple exterior shots, not helpfull at all, but if they could get inside info they probably wouldn't need us, right? he thinks. Ordering another soykaf, he watches Uncle Jack. He still doesn't like the way this guy simply found him, with no explanation. But still, the pay was tempting, his funds were running out and the job looks legit. Of course there's more to that, but there always is, anyway.

It is a nice deal. How will you be paying us? And how are we supposed to find it inside the labs? I expect they have more then one prototype at a time, no? I'd be a shame to go to all the trouble and pick the wrong one, you see? Other then that, well, I'm still in. Better start preparing those creds, uncle. Would be good to have a set of wheels with us, though, in case it doesn't go so smoothly.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

Clockwork thinks it over and asks "Do you know the route they will take from the airport? Other than that i think the job should be feasible." he says as he inventory's his resources and multiple plans, focusing on how to gain the biggest pay bonus.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm down for this." Malik smiles, sending mental commands to his link, storing data. "Sea-Tac Airport WED0800, High class courier. Who? Hack. Sea-Tac hack? No. Not after last time. Get before it hits R&D building. When there, too many people. Possible death. Not allowed."
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2012-04-11 at 09:57 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

The grizzled orc smiles broadly. "Ah, payment. I'd be worried if you didn't ask about that. To answer: content me at the same commcode as before after the job is done and I'll arrange to drop a certified credstick for each of you." He shifts in his seat before continuing. "As for finding the prototype, well that might be slightly tricky. I don't know the layout of their labs, so you'll have to find it for yourself. As for recognizing it, well that should be easy. It's an implant, made to go into the midbrain. It'll be about the size of my pinky nail, and covered in filament connections."

He looks slightly uncomfortable as he continues. "It is a weapon, or rather it makes people into weapons. I highly advise you don't touch it, the filaments are designed to attempt contact with any nerve endings they can. I don't know what it would do if it bonded with your hand, and I don't think you want to find out." Jack turns towards Clockwork and says "No, I have no idea what route he will take, but I imagine it depends on traffic and if he thinks there's a threat. I have no doubt that they will hire a professional though, the prototype is much too valuable to them to leave in sloppy hands."

He stops to listen to Malik and nods at his appraisal of the run. "Any other questions?"
    Last edited by Destrude; 2012-04-11 at 09:55 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

No, I'm good.

Now, best to get it before it gets inside. Easier, less protected and bigge pay to boot. Perfect. He museso himself, figuring that it's best to start fishing for information. And luckly he just know who he could ask.

Hound focus, mentally sending a message to his contact.

TO: ReallyRed22277
    Spoiler
    Show
    Subject: Info for new job.

So, it turns out that that invite was a honest to god job offer, as honest at it usually is anyway. Who could've guessed, right?

So, anything you tell me about Johnson and Johnson Tactical Solutions' R&D building? Something from the insid would be great. Or about any contact they had recently with top class couriers or courier bussiness/ runners?

Hound

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

"Not for me, i think i have the beginning of a plan." he then turns towards the others that accepted the mission and asks "Your contacts would be nice." he pauses slightly before continuing "I do have some ideas, on how to handle this, most of them involve explosives." he smirks before grabbing his canteen and pouring a small bit of coffee.
    Last edited by Vizzi; 2012-04-14 at 08:57 AM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't have too many ideas, but I think that our biggest shot of getting it is before it leaves the airport. Any suggestions? he asks, looking around carefully.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

January 2nd, 2073
    Monday, 12:03 AM local time
    Casa del Carne, Seattle, UCAS

Uncle Jack leans back in his chair, looking tired. "All right then, it's in your hands. I'll be out of contact until Wednesday, so good luck gentlemen. If any questions come up, message me and I'll get back to you when I can." He pulls himself to his feet and makes his way out into the cold and snow.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

"I was thinking we could just hack the local couriers, figure out who will pick it up, go and borrow two of their cars, and pick it up ourselves."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

"Could work. I can probably jack the cars, but hacking? Not my speciality. And backup in case something interesting happens." he says with a slight smirk.
    Last edited by Vizzi; 2012-04-17 at 06:44 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

"That sounds good. I assume little TR can hanlde the hacky bits himself, if he's more then half decent as he says. Might have to make the real couriers not be there, it'd be bad if they showed up too. Think you can also hack your way for that too, or do we do it the old-fashioned way?" Hound says, cracking his knuckles with a smirk on his face.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

"That was the plan, as I don't believe in hurting people..." Malik looks about, "I'm... I'm a pacifist..."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

"Well that's pretty nice of you." he smiles at him and then continues "But while you are one we aren't. Although i dislike hurting people without reason." he leans back on his chair sipping on his coffee "So we have a basic plan then?".

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

"Fine then, but you know that if it comes to that, it'll get messy, right? But yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'll take a look into the R&D building this night, anyway, in case we miss our window. If we're all set, then we will talk tomorrow, once we have more details, yes? We should pass our Commcodes, if we want to work together." Saying that he gives them his'.

When no one else has anything more to say and they break up, Hound'll head to somewhere near the R&D Research building, somewhere higher then the building itself, and check for patrols of the area and other security measures.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-04-19 at 08:45 PM.