New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] NO XIII: Do Clockwork Penguins Dream of Mechanical Fish?

[Kirk's Room]

"You never stop, do you." Kirk chuckles and tries to grab her legs and lift her up. He carries her over to the bed and lies her down. "I'll have to keep your tongue busy with something that isn't talking for once." He starts to kiss her neck as his nimble fingers work at her clothes. He'll try to pull the curtain shortly after.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Kirk's Room]

Dena doesn't mind a curtain with Kirk no.

"So you really mind my sweet tongue huh?" Dena asks once they're done. "Guess I must be finally getting under your skin after all this time. I count this as quite the achievement."

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kirk's Room]

"You won't be so proud of yourself when I get tired of your incessant pestering. And then I'll leave and who else could hope to compare?" Kirk chuckles as he props himself up on his elbow.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

An odd individual, a little under three feet tall, is approaching the base, followed by a ten foot tall odd looking golem.

She stops at the entrance, and moves to knock on the door.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

[Entrance]

The door will slide open for the Asura and the golem, as usual.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

The Asuran girl steps into the building and yells out, "Alright, who runs this operation? I want to talk to him."

She stands with her hands on her hips in the doorway, seeming patient despite her demand.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Room]

Well, well, well. After all these years, finally a goblin lady steps through the door of NO. At least Dipsnig thinks she's a goblin. Not his kind of goblin, definetly, seeing as she lacks tusks. But close enough.
    Of course, this is no time for fooling around, so Dipsnig is professional as always when he emerges from the corridor and addresses the Asura.
    "That would be me. How may NO be of assistance?"
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-12-09 at 07:27 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

"I'm looking to set up a laboratory and this place is suitably isolated," she says, "You would, of course, benefit from whatever research I choose to pursue, given space provided."

The golem steps inside before standing next to her.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Room]

Dipsnig's ears twitch. An inventor would be useful to have around, provided she doesn't blow up the place. That golem looks pretty solid.
    "What sort of research do you perform, exactly? And while we're at it, what would your name be?"

10. - Top - End - #1270

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Kirk's Room]

"You won't be so proud of yourself when I get tired of your incessant pestering. And then I'll leave and who else could hope to compare?" Kirk chuckles as he props himself up on his elbow.
    [Kirk's Room]

"Oh dear, have my words really effected you that much? I guess I have to be more careful about what I say to my lovers in the future. Their heads swell so quickly." Augh, that was a horribly double entendre Dena. >.<
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-09 at 08:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

"As a member of the college of dynamics, my work is both experimental and advantageous. I can make better equipment than you will ever find on hand and my innovations will make the other organizations green with envy. I have some projects I' like to pursue; specifically a telescoping planar retrieval unit and a pyromantic energizer." The asura certainly seems very confident in herself, and clearly assumes Dipsnig knows what she's talking about. After all, she thinks he's an asura, if a somewhat odd looking one, "Though it's not my focus, I'd also be willing to advance the no doubt inferior mechanisms you have situated around the base."

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kirk's Room]

It gets a laugh out of Kirk at least. "You haven't gotten to me just yet at least. There are certain perks to putting up with you after all." Poor Dena. Is that the only reason he spends time with her? D=

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Main Room]

"As a member of the college of dynamics, my work is both experimental and advantageous. I can make better equipment than you will ever find on hand and my innovations will make the other organizations green with envy. I have some projects I' like to pursue; specifically a telescoping planar retrieval unit and a pyromantic energizer." The asura certainly seems very confident in herself, and clearly assumes Dipsnig knows what she's talking about. After all, she thinks he's an asura, if a somewhat odd looking one, "Though it's not my focus, I'd also be willing to advance the no doubt inferior mechanisms you have situated around the base."
    Dipsnig boggles vacantly on the inside. Lord Below, she sounds like the engineers back home or down in Underside, only her jargon is even weirder. Still, he can get the gist of it (he thinks) and is pretty good at pretending he knows what someone is talking about anyway. He takes issue with "no doubt inferior mechanisms", though. And she still hasn't told him her name. Must be one of those engineers who get so caught up in talking about their work they forget everything else.
    "Sounds good. We do have a lab that's mostly unused since we don't have any researcher on staff," he says. "How long would it take you to set yourself up? We have a job that needs a pair of simple items."
    He still has no idea whether she deals with magic, technology or both.

14. - Top - End - #1274

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Kirk's Room]

It gets a laugh out of Kirk at least. "You haven't gotten to me just yet at least. There are certain perks to putting up with you after all." Poor Dena. Is that the only reason he spends time with her? D=
    [Kirk's Room]

"So that's the reason you put up me huh? Perhaps we should start to simplify our relationship then if that's all you want." She opens her palm and stretches out it towards Kirk. "That'll be ten thousand gold please, I'm not cheap."

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kirk's Room]

Kirk looks at her hand for a moment. "Well I suppose there are a few other reasons, so you can put that away." He tries to push her hand down.

16. - Top - End - #1276

[Kirk's Room]

Dena burst out in laughter at Kirk's reaction and then attempts to noogie Kirk with the very same hand. "Don't worry Kirky, you know I love you." Just not in that way.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-10 at 08:14 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

"A few days, give or take," she says simply, "Is there some sort of entry application, or do I simply set up?"

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kirk's Room]

"Why thank you. That's reassuring." Kirk tries to catch her arm and pull her closer to him. "The question is, how much?" The drow smirks at her. He's clearly got certain activities on the mind still, but he's going to let Dena take th initiative this time if she so chooses.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Main Room]

"A few days, give or take," she says simply, "Is there some sort of entry application, or do I simply set up?"
    "There is some paperwork," Dipsnig says as he hands the Asura the membership sheet. "Mostly for archiving and reference. You're hired, but until you complete a mission, you're on a probationary period, with restricted access to facilities. In your case, I guess completing an item that is of use to the rest of the organization counts towards ending the probation."

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

The asura Will quickly fill in the blanks of the membership form before handing it back

Name: Rilla
    Race: Asura
    Profession: Trans-planar artificer, engineer, and chef
    Reason for joining: You can't do much good work without a solid location, and this seems like an appropriate area. I'm joining for the lab space.
    Possible services offered to would-be employers: Invention, explosions, or muscle, in various forms
    "Now, let's see about that lab, shall we? And are there any other members in particular you'd want me to meet?"

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Room ==> Lab]

"Sure, follow me," Dipsnig says. "Like I said, the labs have never been used too much, so they're a bit bare. Feel free to equip them however you want," he says as they go through the corridor.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lab]

"It's spacious enough, certainly," Rilla says, "I should be capable of working quite well in here. D-28!" She is apparently addressing the golem, which she turns towards, "Enter guardian mode for this room, excepting members of NO."

"YES CREATOR!" The golem says, pacing over to the door.

"Damn voice synthesizer. Can never get it to work properly. Anyways, if you find yourself wanting anything of a magical or technological nature, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about making it."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-12-11 at 01:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Titan in the Playground

[Lab]

"Yes, about that," Dipsnig says. "We're in need of a pair of items that will let a humanoid breathe underwater right now. Do you think you could make something like that? The mission will happen in a few days."

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lab]

Rilla grins, showing off sharp teeth, "Absolutely. I should be able to make them within the span of a day. Will they be for individuals of our striking stature, or the much larger bookah variety?"

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

[Lab]

"One will be for me, and the other one will be for a woman a little taller but thinner than a human," Dipsnig explains. "A drow, if you've ever heard of the species. Mind explaining what 'bookah' means, though?"
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-12-11 at 02:17 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lab]

Rilla quirks an eyebrow, but nods, "A "Bookah" is a large, loud, bellowing, and dumb imaginary creature, mostly used to frighten unruly progeny. Fits humans rather well, don't you think?"

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

[Lab]

Dipsnig chuckles. "It does, doesn't it? I'll have to remember that one." This also confirms his suspicions that Rilla believes him to be the an Asura like her. Curious name. "You should probably know that I'm not an Asura like you, though. My species is called goblins."
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-12-11 at 02:32 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lab]

Rilla nods, "I was beginning to wonder, yes. Those tusks were a bit of a tip-off." she chuckles, "Aright, now leave me to my work. I have to get those breathing apparatuses constructed."

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

[Lab]

"Sure thing. Have fun settling in," Dipsnig says before he wanders off into other parts of the base.

30. - Top - End - #1290

[Kirk's Room]

Dena quirks an eyebrow at Kirk, "You really want to find that out Kirky? Beacuse I'm not sure you're ready for that." The other drow muses.