New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kobold

Default Age of Worms Adventure Path: where to get it?

Is there a compilation around (and if there is, where can i find it)?

Or would it require me to track down a copy of every single magazine the thing appeared on?

What about the remaining Adventure Paths? The only one I seem to be able to find as a compilation is the Shackled City...
    Morituri nolumus morit - We who are about to die... don't want to

"BUT, LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPERMAN." - Death, "Reaperman"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Worms Adventure Path: where to get it?

To my knowledge, only Shackled City has been released as a compilation. Age of Worms and Savage Tide might be suffering from licensing issues since Paizo no longer holds the right to publish D&D material and both APs are heavily connected to WotC APs.
    Though I think it is still possible to order issues of the Dungeon magazines in which the adventures were published. Though at 12 issues, that could end up quite pricy.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

I don't know how to get the Dungeon-based ones aside from tracking down the magazines themselves. I've seen no indication that WotC is interested in republishing them, though it's possible they're available via WotC's online subscription.

That said, the post-Dungeon Paizo Adventure Paths are still pretty widely available in game stores. Check paizo.com, too, as they're available in PDF format if you're not able to find physical copies. The first several (Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne, Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire) were written for 3.5ed, so no worries on that front. They don't tend to go all the way to 20th level, though.

Rise of the Runelords is being converted to PF and will be published in a single hardback some time this year, if you're willing to both wait a bit for a complilation and use a PF adventure path. Presumably the other APs will follow.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Paizo released the Dungeon Age of Worms adventures as a compilation. You'll still need to track down the Dragon counterparts if you want the Age of Worms character options.

Age of Worms Overload

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grinner View Post
    Paizo released the Dungeon Age of Worms adventures as a compilation. You'll still need to track down the Dragon counterparts if you want the Age of Worms character options.
    Age of Worms Overload doesn't have the complete adventures in it. It has a plot summary of each, some background information of the area it's set in, NPC statblocks, and notes for converting to other settings (Eberron, FR, Greyhawk).

To get the actual adventures, you still need to buy the individual Dungeon issues.