New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 43

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    "I always do. Here, take the coin and reconstruct yourself, I shall prepare blood infusions and microhomunculi to be used in conjunction with magical methods. Would you prefer a procedural heal, or a full revive spell, friend Subject?" RU1 begins gathering what he needs.
    Before Thenadier can answer he falls to the floor...He doesn't have the strength to stand anymore...Erin's attack and the demon leaving his body had sapped him of strength.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Troll in the Playground

Near Trog's

"Don't hurt Mori," Cole says, crouching down to wrap his arms around his dog's neck. "I don't understand what you're saying. And I feel so strange. Like something terrible is about to happen." Whatever this feeling is, Mori doesn't seem to share it, as she just turns her head and licks his face.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-03-30 at 06:31 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #963
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[Erin’s Emporium]
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Erin's Emporium]

Aeryn, busy behind the counter, looks up as one of her devices goes 'ding!'
    No doubt heralding stuff.
    And she retrieves the tricorder from the copying machine, humming to herself!

The fancy slicy knife certainly appears to have Wes' name on it. Not literally though. Unless she pays for engraving.

Wes walks away to look at something else, then back past the knife again, then away… but she glances back one more time…. Finally she shakes her head ‘no,’ slaps the back of her own hand lightly like a mother does when somebody reaches for cake frosting before it’s time for the party, and walks back toward the counter.

[Jessica’s House, across the street]
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Jessica’s House]

"I am Rhyan Halcyon," the half-drowess says politely. "I regret the disturbance, but I was wondering if recently you might have seen any...unusual events taking place in the house across the way?"

“Unusual? Like a skulking dark elf and a demon-bird breaking in to a crime scene?! Git off my step, and outa my yard!” Not a friendly nosey neighbor at all. Judging by the voice it is either an old woman, or a middle aged one who smoked far too often.

[Inside Jessica’s House]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post

"I see... Similar to myself, then, but requiring a more direct method, and not something it is possible to stop, once begun?"
    , Mayhala asks, trying to fit the concept into familiar terms. "And if this is the Reclaimer's work, that would require his death, yes? Or imprisoning him to go mad, which, I think, would be worse... Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty seeing who else it might be, unless there happens to be another winged vampire around who just happened to stumble on your friend and chose to drain her, which is a rather improbable coincidence."

“Improbable, yes, very improbable.” Wings sighs. “We are probably the only two of our species here at all. I led him right here.”

[The Streets of Inside]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    The Streets of Inside
    "What? No I don't..."
    He nearly falls trying to walk, so he leans on Westlanna.
    "Alright...maybe I do...but you can't bring me to any hospitals or clinics around here. You never know if they're actually fronts for stealing your organs."
    He'll lean onher and go any where with her.
    "So Westlanna, what do you do?"

“Well, when I’m not catching flying motorcyclists, you could say I’m Jack-of-all-trades and master-of-some.” She gently lowers him to sit on the steps. “Fixing your head would be an outpatient procedure, no real surgery involved, you’d be conscious and I’d be with you. Nobody could run off with your kidneys.” Westlanna sighs, as she takes an instant to think about what to do here. “This Town have 911 service? Ambulance? Otherwise, there’s always Inari’s, they help folks. I’ll call a cab…” She turns and pounds on the business’ front door, though it is clear she won’t be going inside, she’s not letting the injured fellow out of her sight. She just wants to get somebody’s attention to use their phone. Despite her modern look, Westlanna doesn’t have a cell phone on her, or hasn’t taken the time to switch her service to a provider that covers the Nexus.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ogre in the Playground

Red Zone-Pawn Shop

There are a lot of bad things about being an NPC in the Nexus. You're cannon fodder, you usually don't have a name, you're cannon fodder, you're likely to die, you're cannon fodder that's likely to die, you usually have no powers or skills or even common sense, you're likely to die while being cannon fodder...the list goes on and on.

And somewhere in that list is 'having your pawn shop held up by super powered jerks'.

Standing outside the pawnshop are two men. Well, a man and someone who could just as well be 16 as 20, it's hard to tell. The young man/old boy is short, skinny, and wrapped up in a dark green hoody that's far too large for him and sports a vertical white arrow on the right arm. Other than that, he doesn't seem to be wearing any clothes. Oh, and he has no eyes.

The man is huge, about eight feet tall, and ripped. Abnormally so. Huge freaking muscles. He has various wires and ports on his body, as well as staples, stitches, and sutures, and a large iron jaw a la ork warboss and a shaggy black mohawk. His legs are made from blocky robotics and badly covered up with worn blue jeans, and his right forearm has been replaced with what seems to be a quartet of giant, teched up jackhammers.

Inside the pawn shop, there is a man similar to the jackhammer armed man outside, but this man has no hair or metal jaw or stitches, and has both his hands, which are wearing great big sparking metal gloves attached to a pair of battery looking objects on his back, a roughly human shaped mass of roiling hot air, and what appears to be a rather fat man covered in sheets of stone. The fat man is pointing a shotgun at the shop keeper, and the electric fisted man is guarding some cowering NPCs in a corner.

"C'mon, now, fork over the cash!"

The boy outside shouts in, "Guys, I really don't think this is a good idea!"

"You want clothes and food, right? We gotta get money!"

"But I don't think this is the best way to-"

Like most nameless NPCs, one of the NPCs in the corner has no common sense. Probably from all the drugs the street thug looking moron clearly does. Dude's eyes are all screwy.

He pulls a handgun from his pocket, shoots the electric fisted man twice in the stomach, and the roiling air person in the leg, and dashes out the front door. The electric fisted man and the roiling air both yelp and clutch their wounds, and the surprise leads to the cashier getting a face full (if what's now left is definable as a face) of buckshot.

The running thug makes it past the two outside, but the jackhammer armed man is clearly enraged by the attack and charges him, turning him into a fine red mist with the four pulsing jackhammers before realizing what he's done.

"Oh crap...oh crap oh crap oh crap! Crosswire, Heatwave, are you guys okay?"

"DO I LOOK OKAY?!?!"
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Heading Into Trog's!]

"Hmm..." is about the extent of Orange's reply.

Feeling funny? He knows that prickly feeling you get down the back. The sort when something bad is up. But he's not feeling it right now. Mostly he's just feeling a bit confused and sort of thirsty. And he knows well enough that drinking some snuu-berry slurry will fix both of those problems right as rain.

"Okay."

A beat.

"I'm going to get a drink. Yup. That's a good idea."

Into the tavern he goes!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Before Thenadier can answer he falls to the floor...He doesn't have the strength to stand anymore...Erin's attack and the demon leaving his body had sapped him of strength.
    "Full revive it is, then. It's more efficient, anyways," RU1 touches the coin to Thenadier (attempt of course). If it works, the coin should crumble to dust and the damaged parts of Thenadier should repair themselves, but it won't revitalize him. It replaces tissue, it doesn't make the body recognize it.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Near Trog's

"Don't hurt Mori," Cole says, crouching down to wrap his arms around his dog's neck. "I don't understand what you're saying. And I feel so strange. Like something terrible is about to happen." Whatever this feeling is, Mori doesn't seem to share it, as she just turns her head and licks his face.
    I apologize my good chap, I was merely defending myself. I've been devoured whole once before and it's not an experience I'd like to repeat any time soon! he looks about and shrugs. I do say! Why don't you allow me to treat you to a proper cup of tea at this here fine establishment eh wot?!? he exclaims, pointing towards Trog's
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ogre in the Playground

Alley of Grimy Darkness

Thenadier's flesh and tissue begins to stitch back in place! Yay! He's still hurt though....Internal bleeding and half-undeadness.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ogre in the Playground

Ally of Grimmy Dirkness

RU1 holds aloft a scroll and begins reading it's magical script. RU1 glows brightly, and the glow should flow over to Thenadier and purge his system of any toxins, tumors, and harmful bacteria that aren't a natural part of his system.

If that works, it should then jumpstart his body. But of course, it's all theoretical, RU1 just got this-his first ever revive spell-a week ago.

(Recaiden) He lives!

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ogre in the Playground

Darkness of Alley Grimy?

Thenadier is revived! Now to somehhow get rid of the necrotic infection...which is the only thing that remains.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ogre in the Playground

Grimness of Al Darkly!

Unfortunately, RU1's restorative spellcrafting abilities are not yet powerful enough to heal necrosis.

Fortunately, he has a serum that is, and having scanned Thenadier, knows to use it!

With his right arm, he tries to hold Thenadier still, and with his left, he tries to gently prod the infected areas with a needle. The serum is expensive, but RU1 can easily get more money fixing things for people.

"That should take a few days, but it will stop the necrosis. You'll feel rather tired and suffer from nausea, but drink a lot of fluids and get some rest and you'll be fine. After its done, I recommend seeing your local healer or physician."

(Recaiden) He lives!

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ogre in the Playground

Ally!

Thenadier has fallen into a sleep. Maybe letting him rest would be good?

13. - Top - End - #973
    Ogre in the Playground

Grimely!

RU1 looks around.

"There doesn't seem to be a free shelter nearby, friend Subject. Ah, well."

RU1 sits down next to Thenadier and keeps watch over him.

(Recaiden) He lives!

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bast's Animal Shelter]

"Oh, right." Arel retrieves the chain and hands it over. She's... kind of alarmed by the mention of soul selling. That's like... well, it's alarming.

Cynthia looks at them all again one more time before returning her attention to the kitty.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bast's Animal Shelter]

No kidding.
    Reinholdt scoots back just a bit, eying Astrana carefully now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ogre in the Playground

Darkyness!

And so, Then will sleep untul moved.

17. - Top - End - #977

[Bast's Animal Shelter]

The tiefling seem to notice their reaction and sigh internally, wherever she went people had the same reaction. "It's a pact bound, it's a willing deal between a mortal and a entity with a part of the soul as a bargain chip in exchange for whatever power the bound offers. It's nothing dangerous, it basically just kills the soul when you die so you don't come back as some twisted undead creature. Or... that's how it works in my world at least." She replies, looking rather awkward at this point, the fact her tail is going back and fourth a clear sign she's nervous.

18. - Top - End - #978

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    [The Streets of Inside]
    “Well, when I’m not catching flying motorcyclists, you could say I’m Jack-of-all-trades and master-of-some.” She gently lowers him to sit on the steps. “Fixing your head would be an outpatient procedure, no real surgery involved, you’d be conscious and I’d be with you. Nobody could run off with your kidneys.” Westlanna sighs, as she takes an instant to think about what to do here. “This Town have 911 service? Ambulance? Otherwise, there’s always Inari’s, they help folks. I’ll call a cab…” She turns and pounds on the business’ front door, though it is clear she won’t be going inside, she’s not letting the injured fellow out of her sight. She just wants to get somebody’s attention to use their phone. Despite her modern look, Westlanna doesn’t have a cell phone on her, or hasn’t taken the time to switch her service to a provider that covers the Nexus.
    The Streets of Inside
    "You know what, actually, I think I have a really good idea of what to try."
    And then he pulls out the shard, which was in his head a good 5 inches deep.
    But then the flesh begins to knit together.
    "Oh god, headache, headache, headache.">.<
    Rubbing his head, he looks at Westlanna.

"Well now that that seems to be solved...I've been looking for someone like you. I'm opening a free clinic in the Red Zone and I need a nurse. And the person needs to know how to do a lot of things. You want the job?"
    Oh Dave, always looking to get that clinic started.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ogre in the Playground

Dark, Grimy Alley

Thenadier wakes up. He's now healed. I thank you.....please. Come to HALO. Are you looking for a job? Maybe I can get you a job there as a doctor. Thank you. Just then his body starts to blur and slowly disappear! W-What?! Help me! Then he's gone.

20. - Top - End - #980

GnomeWizardGuy

Red Zone-Pawn Shop

There are a lot of bad things about being an NPC in the Nexus. You're cannon fodder, you usually don't have a name, you're cannon fodder, you're likely to die, you're cannon fodder that's likely to die, you usually have no powers or skills or even common sense, you're likely to die while being cannon fodder...the list goes on and on.

And somewhere in that list is 'having your pawn shop held up by super powered jerks'.

Standing outside the pawnshop are two men. Well, a man and someone who could just as well be 16 as 20, it's hard to tell. The young man/old boy is short, skinny, and wrapped up in a dark green hoody that's far too large for him and sports a vertical white arrow on the right arm. Other than that, he doesn't seem to be wearing any clothes. Oh, and he has no eyes.

The man is huge, about eight feet tall, and ripped. Abnormally so. Huge freaking muscles. He has various wires and ports on his body, as well as staples, stitches, and sutures, and a large iron jaw a la ork warboss and a shaggy black mohawk. His legs are made from blocky robotics and badly covered up with worn blue jeans, and his right forearm has been replaced with what seems to be a quartet of giant, teched up jackhammers.

Inside the pawn shop, there is a man similar to the jackhammer armed man outside, but this man has no hair or metal jaw or stitches, and has both his hands, which are wearing great big sparking metal gloves attached to a pair of battery looking objects on his back, a roughly human shaped mass of roiling hot air, and what appears to be a rather fat man covered in sheets of stone. The fat man is pointing a shotgun at the shop keeper, and the electric fisted man is guarding some cowering NPCs in a corner.

"C'mon, now, fork over the cash!"

The boy outside shouts in, "Guys, I really don't think this is a good idea!"

"You want clothes and food, right? We gotta get money!"

"But I don't think this is the best way to-"

Like most nameless NPCs, one of the NPCs in the corner has no common sense. Probably from all the drugs the street thug looking moron clearly does. Dude's eyes are all screwy.

He pulls a handgun from his pocket, shoots the electric fisted man twice in the stomach, and the roiling air person in the leg, and dashes out the front door. The electric fisted man and the roiling air both yelp and clutch their wounds, and the surprise leads to the cashier getting a face full (if what's now left is definable as a face) of buckshot.

The running thug makes it past the two outside, but the jackhammer armed man is clearly enraged by the attack and charges him, turning him into a fine red mist with the four pulsing jackhammers before realizing what he's done.

"Oh crap...oh crap oh crap oh crap! Crosswire, Heatwave, are you guys okay?"

"DO I LOOK OKAY?!?!"
    A door appears behind the men and Cragg non-chalantly walks through, closing and locking the door so it disappears. He then turns around, just now noticing the robbery. He quietly curses to himself and lightly puts his hands on his weapons, muttering and walking backwards quietly. If they see him they might notice his axe morphing and becoming a shortspear.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

21. - Top - End - #981
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    The Streets of Inside
    "You know what, actually, I think I have a really good idea of what to try."
    And then he pulls out the shard, which was in his head a good 5 inches deep.
    But then the flesh begins to knit together.
    "Oh god, headache, headache, headache.">.<
    Rubbing his head, he looks at Westlanna.

"Well now that that seems to be solved...I've been looking for someone like you. I'm opening a free clinic in the Red Zone and I need a nurse. And the person needs to know how to do a lot of things. You want the job?"
    Oh Dave, always looking to get that clinic started.
    Wes happened to be glancing away toward the door until Dave said 'a really good idea,' then she turned back, just in time so see him haul the shred out of his head. "Ahch! No! Don'tpullthatoutyou'llcausemoredamageandbleedlikem ad!" Honestly, only Westlanna can speak that fast. ((The following actions are attempted, but read better phrased this way if they don't work, say so and I'll edit)) Wes instantly dives for Dave's head and clamps her hands over his headwound to stop what she expects to be a hemorrhage. Somehow she managed to grab her bandanna out of one of her pockets and is using it as a feeble bandage. When he starts to instantly heal, she looks shocked, then sheepish, holding her hands needlessly on the side of his head.... awkward.

((We need an awkward turtle emoticon))
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

22. - Top - End - #982
    Ogre in the Playground

Dark, Grimy Alley

Thenadier wakes up. He's now healed. I thank you.....please. Come to HALO. Are you looking for a job? Maybe I can get you a job there as a doctor. Thank you. Just then his body starts to blur and slowly disappear! W-What?! Help me! Then he's gone.
    "What? Friend Subject, where have you gone?!?! Friend Subject, respond, please! Please?!" RU1 looks around for Thenadier, scanning for him and gently waving his arm about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    A door appears behind the men and Cragg non-chalantly walks through, closing and locking the door so it disappears. He then turns around, just now noticing the robbery. He quietly curses to himself and lightly puts his hands on his weapons, muttering and walking backwards quietly. If they see him they might notice his axe morphing and becoming a shortspear.
    Heatstroke, nursing her leg, sees Cragg.
    "Uh..."

]"Great, more witnesses, this is exactly what we needed," Crosswire sighs, "Get in the corner!"

"Yeh," Granite points his shotgun at Cragg now that his original target is dead.

Meanwhile, outside, Jackhammer and MP3 are panicking.
    "I didn't mean to! So sorry! So sorry!"

"Jack, I think we need to cut it and run, French exit, these guys are nothing but trouble."
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2012-03-30 at 11:33 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

23. - Top - End - #983

GnomeWizardGuy

Cragg keeps backing up slowly and then quickly pulls down his mask, spitting a cloud of various liquors that is ignited by the small wick on his bottom lip. Using this cloud of fire as cover he'll run for the door, diving through if need be. Had to pop up in the middle of a robbery.... when he comes to the men outside he stops, debating weather to run or fight.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

24. - Top - End - #984
    Ogre in the Playground

Red Zone-Pawn Shop Robbery

The fire blinds Granite (Ima change his name to concrete) and Heatstroke, and Crosswire's swing misses Cragg by a wide mark. The combination of fire and stone golem suddenly appearing scares MP3 and Jackhammer, and MP3 drops his hood, revealing short buzzed, blazing orange hair and a pair of cheap headphones that are clearly falling apart.

"Who the hell are you?!?"
    "Yeah, who are you, guy?"

(Recaiden) He lives!

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside Jessica’s House]

“Improbable, yes, very improbable.” Wings sighs. “We are probably the only two of our species here at all. I led him right here.”

[Inside Jessica's House]

Mayhala nods, frowning thoughtfully, and turning to the window to see what's going on with Ryhan.

"Maybe. But even if you did, whatever happened isn't your fault - you had no reason to believe that he had taken to feeding on humans; his own employers forbid him involving humans in such matters at all, and then, even if he does, say that he's not to harm them, for precisely this reason."

26. - Top - End - #986

GnomeWizardGuy

Red Zone-Pawn Shop Robbery

The fire blinds Granite (Ima change his name to concrete) and Heatstroke, and Crosswire's swing misses Cragg by a wide mark. The combination of fire and stone golem suddenly appearing scares MP3 and Jackhammer, and MP3 drops his hood, revealing short buzzed, blazing orange hair and a pair of cheap headphones that are clearly falling apart.

"Who the hell are you?!?"
    "Yeah, who are you, guy?"
    Cragg. Cragg Stoneheart. A better question to ask is do you want to try and stop me from getting away from your friends. Cragg tightly grips his spear and shotgun. He stares both of the men down.(well, as much as he can stare with two mist-filled eyesockets) So will you make the smart choice?
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

27. - Top - End - #987

Wes happened to be glancing away toward the door until Dave said 'a really good idea,' then she turned back, just in time so see him haul the shred out of his head. "Ahch! No! Don'tpullthatoutyou'llcausemoredamageandbleedlikem ad!" Honestly, only Westlanna can speak that fast. ((The following actions are attempted, but read better phrased this way if they don't work, say so and I'll edit)) Wes instantly dives for Dave's head and clamps her hands over his headwound to stop what she expects to be a hemorrhage. Somehow she managed to grab her bandanna out of one of her pockets and is using it as a feeble bandage. When he starts to instantly heal, she looks shocked, then sheepish, holding her hands needlessly on the side of his head.... awkward.

((We need an awkward turtle emoticon))
    The Streets of Inside
    "...I forgot to mention that my wife gave me a bunch of nifty powers...didn't I?"
    "Oh well."
    "Anyways, you want a job?"

Dave does need someone to fill that position! And he's ruthless in his recruiting process!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #988
    Ogre in the Playground

"What? Friend Subject, where have you gone?!?! Friend Subject, respond, please! Please?!" RU1 looks around for Thenadier, scanning for him and gently waving his arm about.
    Thenadier merely has to yell out some gibberish before his whole body just disappears.....

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    Cragg. Cragg Stoneheart. A better question to ask is do you want to try and stop me from getting away from your friends. Cragg tightly grips his spear and shotgun. He stares both of the men down.(well, as much as he can stare with two mist-filled eyesockets) So will you make the smart choice?
    "Er...they're not exactly...whatever, just go-"

And then Crosswire crashes out of the store, swinging wildly at Cragg with large, metal plated, electrified fists!

Thenadier merely has to yell out some gibberish before his whole body just disappears.....
    "Oh dear! Friend Subject, please enunciate! This is an unknown condition!"

(Recaiden) He lives!

30. - Top - End - #990

GnomeWizardGuy

Cragg shouts out in pain as one of the swings sends his left arm flying. Wait....PAIN? WHAT THE HELL!?!? he rolls to the side and runs, silently glad that the swing didn't knock his gun away. He grabs his shotgun with his right arm and turns around, firing a small EMP burst round at Crosswire. If the round works it should knock his and everyone around him's electrical devices out. If it does work Cragg puts his shotgun back in the holster and grabs his arm, running like crazy and shouting curses as he does.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life