New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP - Part 21: BLACKJACK!

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Ah, yes. As someone who's body is apparently entirely unaffected by the depressing part of depressants, I fully support your use of alcohol, especially raspberry vodka in conjunction with jolly ranchers or swedish fish. When all else fails, booze cheers me up, though in my (or is it alcohol's) defense, I'm Irish and my father is the nicest drunk I've ever met. He goes from being super cool let's play vidya games together and then go to a cable park and get soaked to super cool hey lets play vidya games together, head to a beach bar and hit on babes, then come back and play warhammer while listening to German techno.
    Everything about that paragraph is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    In news related to the name of the thread....I has to make sweet sweet murder upon someone.

Spoiled for Major Downer:

Spoiler
    Show
    My brother was able to get with someone, who was not exactly his type (I know his type...we share a taste in men.) But, still sweet, and they had a good time. Then he found out that his new boyfriend was in the closet, and helped him in the last couple of days get the last bit of nerve up to come out to his parents. Being there...ect.

That is were the urge to kill has cropped up in me. You see, the guy's parents were totally homophobic, and violent about it. My brother's boyfriend came out to them, and his dad attacked not only his own son, but my brother as well. They both ended up getting away with just a few bruises, and aches and pains. (Yes, proper authorities were alerted, they took a report, but no arrests were made because they didn't consider it assault for some reason.)

The hate is strong in me right now, and i'm typing with total rage. I'm getting the pair drunk right now, and myself, so venting. Forget the drunken rant and venting, but I need it.
    Oklahoma, and MOST people are fine. The rest are....awful.

I went to pick him up, and my husband came with, though I'm bettering in a fight...anyway the guy's dad was on his lawn yelling. (My brother and his BF had gone across the street to call me.) He saw my husband (who is half-black half-german) and started yelling about how all black people were homosexual....using more colorful and offensive language.

I would have gone ape-poop right there...but my husband calmed me down with some humor. He said "Gee, he might be right. I'm half-black and bisexual." The chuckle is the only reason I am home and not in jail right now for rage induced murder.

Seriously....attacking my family twice in one day is not a good way to keep doing the breathing thing. We stayed long enough for police to show up, and they did jack-all.
    *Hugs* to all of you.

... And high-octane sympathetic rage.
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

2. - Top - End - #482
    Orc in the Playground

@Heliomance: Congratulations on a succesful coming out and a supportive faimily . Even if your brother is acting silly.

@Lady Tialait: Wow, that is some seriously [redacted] behavior on the part of the father . If it does come to violence, break his nose for me, pretty please. Rearranging his face may not help with the ignorance, but it'd sure be satisfying to hear about.

On the bright side, at least you, your hubby and your brother are there to help with the situation. It ought not have happened in the first place, but at least it's not entirely gone to pot.
    LGBTA+itP

Neat-looking avatar by Ninja Chocobo.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

Astrella (re: stuff that happened a while ago that we don't need to continue to talk about)
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    I don't know the original context; I just picked up stuff from Natalie's blogs and earlier mentions of it in other places and some own interpretations.

I never thought I'd wish for the thread to go back to ignoring what I have to say...
    *hugs* I think relative privilege makes that kind of statement different too, although I think yer one wasn't right to "foster discussion" the way they did. But I would feel way different if someone threatened Irish people than if they threatened bisexual women, because of privilege, despite being both those things.

I wouldn't have bothered adding this, in case the discussion started again, but I thought it was worth it since it seems no one agreed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    I meant English vs. Japanese. I grew up watching it on TV, so I watched the English dub (and I take it it was only dubbed in American English?) but I also watched "Season 0" online in Japanese with subtitles, and I've seen a few episodes from the later series in Japanese.
    And I read the entire manga, including GX and R, but I didn't really like 5Ds.

Really? Most people really liked Johto, but reject anything later. Personally, I really like Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, but in my opinion 4th and 5th gen (Sinnoh and Unova) aren't that great.
    I take it you count Togepi and Ho-oh because they appeared in the Kanto series, despite being 2nd gen Pokemon?
    Oh, gotcha. We call the English dub the "dub" and the Japanese with subtitles the "sub", so I was confused! Yeah, I'm the same then! (Shock! )

And yes, you got it right on the Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post

That went amazingly well. I think the increased visibility of trans issues in the news this past year has helped a lot - mum keeps abreast of the news, so it wasn't completely out of her knowledge sphere. She did ask if this meant I was going to transition, and I explained about gender being non-binary, and she asked what that meant about sexuality, but she was completely accepting and non-awkward about it!

And she told my brother that he was going to stop staring at me, and that it's okay for me to be his "sother"! When i told her that was a horrible word, she said "At least it's better than 'brister'!"

And she just held me for a while, and said that at the end of the day, I'm still her child, and I'm still me, and I have right to be whoever I am, and that's fine.
    Yay!

In news related to the name of the thread....I has to make sweet sweet murder upon someone.

Spoiler
    Show
    My brother was able to get with someone, who was not exactly his type (I know his type...we share a taste in men.) But, still sweet, and they had a good time. Then he found out that his new boyfriend was in the closet, and helped him in the last couple of days get the last bit of nerve up to come out to his parents. Being there...ect.

That is were the urge to kill has cropped up in me. You see, the guy's parents were totally homophobic, and violent about it. My brother's boyfriend came out to them, and his dad attacked not only his own son, but my brother as well. They both ended up getting away with just a few bruises, and aches and pains. (Yes, proper authorities were alerted, they took a report, but no arrests were made because they didn't consider it assault for some reason.)

The hate is strong in me right now, and i'm typing with total rage. I'm getting the pair drunk right now, and myself, so venting. Forget the drunken rant and venting, but I need it.
    But why isn't that assault? What in hell would be assault? Can you push that? Take photos of the injuries and demand to see a superintendent (or whatever the equivalent is) and ask what would have had to happen for it to be assault?

Ah, yes. As someone who's body is apparently entirely unaffected by the depressing part of depressants, I fully support your use of alcohol, especially raspberry vodka in conjunction with jolly ranchers or swedish fish. When all else fails, booze cheers me up, though in my (or is it alcohol's) defense, I'm Irish and my father is the nicest drunk I've ever met. He goes from being super cool let's play vidya games together and then go to a cable park and get soaked to super cool hey lets play vidya games together, head to a beach bar and hit on babes, then come back and play warhammer while listening to German techno.
    Really? Where are you from?

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Hey, @Lady Tialait
    So allow me to try my best to cheer you up.
    In New York(I wanna go back so badly!) one of the Broadway performers we had for our workshops did the opening of Oklahoma in German! It was great, I study German, so I didn't notice it was German until about two and a half minutes in.

Also those people you live around need to get their brains checked, but everyone is raised with a certain level of prejudice, so what you gon' do?
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground

{scrubbed}
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2012-03-17 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I... don't know what to say. Especially not since I have to keep it board-appropriate. Can I offer you a hug instead? And some Irish Coffee?

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

*hugs* I'm sorry people are jerks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Akirim.elfKickstarter Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Star Wars canon is one of those things where people have started to realize that the guys in charge are so far off their rockers that it's probably for the best to ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post

OH GOD THEY'RE COMING! RUN! RUN, TURKISHPROVERB, RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    GENERIC FLAMING COMMENT, POSSIBLY INVOLVING YOUR MOTHER !

8. - Top - End - #488
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    So guys, I'm kind of freaking out right now. Earlier when I was finishing my Orgo homework before class (yes I'm a terrible slacker) I got an email from my ex. And I dropped my homework and went for a walk outside for half an hour and I'm still freaking out. Though going to Orgo class helped me calm down a little bit I'm kind of freaking out. Damn, I thought I was over her.
    *hugs* Anything we can help with?

Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
    Was sterilization a requirement for transition in the Netherlands too?
    It was a requirement for changing your gender marker, yes. But considering you had to have had SRS anyway, it was pretty moot.

Spoiler
    Show

What the... Not considered assault? Did they think the bruises were painted on or what?!

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    Astrella (re: stuff that happened a while ago that we don't need to continue to talk about)
    Spoiler
    Show
    *hugs* I think relative privilege makes that kind of statement different too, although I think yer one wasn't right to "foster discussion" the way they did. But I would feel way different if someone threatened Irish people than if they threatened bisexual women, because of privilege, despite being both those things.

I wouldn't have bothered adding this, in case the discussion started again, but I thought it was worth it since it seems no one agreed with you.
    *hugs*

Re: Argument
    Spoiler
    Show
    I went about it in a really bad way. I've also done some more thinking and I think that what the phrase is trying to illustrate is that support for someone's rights should be unconditional; despite the statement, you still ought to support their rights; cause some people's support / approval is dependent on whether the supported ones "play nice" or "don't show it in front of them", etc... (Support for LGBT+ rights shouldn't be dependent on people playing the "nice queer" in essence.) Human rights aren't conditional basically. I DON'T agree with this phrase being the best way to bring over this thought though.

I can't let thoughts stick in my head and not share them. :<
    Last edited by Astrella; 2012-03-03 at 07:47 AM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

Really? Where are you from?
    I was born a ways south of Dublin, but I'm currently living in the US.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Firbolg in the Playground

Do you have any grenades?
    I could make some. :D

Oklahoma, and MOST people are fine. The rest are....awful.

I went to pick him up, and my husband came with, though I'm bettering in a fight...anyway the guy's dad was on his lawn yelling. (My brother and his BF had gone across the street to call me.) He saw my husband (who is half-black half-german) and started yelling about how all black people were homosexual....using more colorful and offensive language.

I would have gone ape-poop right there...but my husband calmed me down with some humor. He said "Gee, he might be right. I'm half-black and bisexual." The chuckle is the only reason I am home and not in jail right now for rage induced murder.

Seriously....attacking my family twice in one day is not a good way to keep doing the breathing thing. We stayed long enough for police to show up, and they did jack-all.
    I like how your husband handled it. But I feel like beating the guy up would have been more satisfying. Remember, there are apparently no assault laws in Oklahoma.

Hold on there, pal. You're going on the weak end of the wonderful world of drinks.

Blue Curacao and vodka, equal parts, mixed with some Sprite (or any other lemon-lime soda), orange juice (no pulp), on the rocks is a popular drink only true nerds can appreciate.

You may notice it's a Screwdriver. But it's got that fizzy bubbly-wubbly, timey-wimey stuff in it. It's a Sonic Screwdriver. Done right, it's even green. I tend to mix mine with non-alcoholic champagne, and some blue dyes. Not the same, but still wonderful.
    If I drink again (besides on Passover or whatever) I'm just sticking with vodka. I like it simple.
    Jude P.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

Hold on there, pal. You're going on the weak end of the wonderful world of drinks.

Blue Curacao and vodka, equal parts, mixed with some Sprite (or any other lemon-lime soda), orange juice (no pulp), on the rocks is a popular drink only true nerds can appreciate.

You may notice it's a Screwdriver. But it's got that fizzy bubbly-wubbly, timey-wimey stuff in it. It's a Sonic Screwdriver. Done right, it's even green. I tend to mix mine with non-alcoholic champagne, and some blue dyes. Not the same, but still wonderful.
    Oh, I love to mix drinks. Worked for a catering company once. I just really like vodka with candy.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    But I would feel way different if someone threatened Irish people than if they threatened bisexual women, because of privilege, despite being both those things.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Even given the historical precedent, eh? That's a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler
    Show
    I went about it in a really bad way. I've also done some more thinking and I think that what the phrase is trying to illustrate is that support for someone's rights should be unconditional; despite the statement, you still ought to support their rights; cause some people's support / approval is dependent on whether the supported ones "play nice" or "don't show it in front of them", etc... (Support for LGBT+ rights shouldn't be dependent on people playing the "nice queer" in essence.) Human rights aren't conditional basically. I DON'T agree with this phrase being the best way to bring over this thought though.
    Spoiler
    Show

What!? You really thought that was at issue here?

No one said that because some trans people were embracing revenge fantasies, we should stop working towards a better social framework than the one we have now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    What!? You really thought that was at issue here?

No one said that because some trans people were embracing revenge fantasies, we should stop working towards a better social framework than the one we have now.
    Did I say that?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #494

NecromancerGuy

Did I say that?
    That was what I was asking you to clarify, yes. If you didn't feel that was at issue, why was that such a powerful motivator for you to continue here?
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    That was what I was asking you to clarify, yes. If you didn't feel that was at issue, why was that such a powerful motivator for you to continue here?
    Because I had a thought about it and felt like voicing it?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #496

Spoiler
    Show

I can't let thoughts stick in my head and not share them. :<
    Spoiler
    Show
    That was my standpoint... I can also sympathize with people who hate bigots. :/
    Thanks for existing.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

There's a difference between support and commitment. My support for the trans movement will last at least as long as my moral principles, because it is a necessary consequence of them. My commitment to the trans movement (how many hours, how much money and energy, etc. I'm willing to give to the cause is conditional.

If I was consistently treated poorly by trans people, I would probably conclude that these peoples are clearly morons who don't understand what's best for them and let them stew in their own juices.

Of course, I have been consistently treated well by trans people, especially the ones in this thread and by Natalie (I deserved at least a warning, probably a temporary ban, based on my behavior in the relevant threads).

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    That was my standpoint... I can also sympathize with people who hate bigots. :/
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sorry, by that time I was a bit frustrated with the entire deal so I browsed over the argument you and Coidzor were having...
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Rrrrrrrrrrrage. I will never understand things like this. I just can't. I'm so sorry. :< *hug*

I learned it and do it as 1 1/2oz vanilla vodka, 1 1/2oz of blue curacao, 6oz sprite. 9/10 version, obviously. Man, new years before last I had five of those while watching a Doctor Who marathon on BBC and I was so messed up watching The End Of Time and bawling like a baby. XD

-----

I'm bi and TG, and somewhere between open and closed on it on the internet. I don't like... Make a big deal out of it, but I don't hide it either. IRL... Well, I live in Kentucky, so no way in hell am I saying anything to anyone, alas. Zipped. My dad knows and is fine, she's a post-op MtF anyway, so. My mother... Probably not ever telling her, yeah.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I love to mix drinks. Worked for a catering company once. I just really like vodka with candy.
    Step 1: Put vodka and jelly bears in a bowl
    Step 2: Put bowl in fridge over night
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profitom nom nom alcoholic jelly bears.
    Last edited by pffh; 2012-03-03 at 01:18 PM.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled

21. - Top - End - #501

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nai_Calus View Post
    I'm bi and TG, and somewhere between open and closed on it on the internet. I don't like... Make a big deal out of it, but I don't hide it either. IRL... Well, I live in Kentucky, so no way in hell am I saying anything to anyone, alas. Zipped. My dad knows and is fine, she's a post-op MtF anyway, so. My mother... Probably not ever telling her, yeah.
    Lexington and Louisville are apparently fairly friendly from everything I've heard and seen. Haven't heard enough about the townies, but Berea's college community is pretty good and they seem to have a good rapport with the administration and faculty.

Granted, this is also the state that calls Lexington "little san francisco," so, as ever ymmv...
    Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

Hi and welcome.

*obligatory glomp/hug/... (if you're into hugs that is.)*
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Troll in the Playground

Welcome here!
    Your father is also trans? What are the odds? And we thought my boyfriend's case was funny (his aunt [previously known as his uncle for the sake of clarity] is MtF, she started hormone therapy not long ago)!
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Congratulations on having a dad like that. Hugs for having a mother like that. Welcome to the thread. And if you're transgender and like Dr. Who, I know the blog for you.

― Tim Fargo

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitP - Part 21: BLACKJACK!

Welcome, I hope you will have much fun here and that those you can't tell will get more open-minded.

*Glomps Nai Calus and everybody else to cheer up the mood*

It's sad that so many live under conditions that punish them for being who they are, but I hope hugs will help just a little bit.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    Obligatory link.

Also, *snuggles* =3
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

27. - Top - End - #507

Gah, this particular bit of Illinois is pretty bad, too. *Hugs*

Welcome (back?) to the thread! I've heard mention of cookies being somewhere around here, I'm sure we're still doing that, where'd they put 'em...

I'm also bi and trans* (though I can't quite figure out if I want SRS). Some people about here would probably try to stone me with Bibles* if they knew, but their aim is terrible anyway.

* - Sorry if that offended anyone, it's just that I could actually see some of them doing that... :/

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sorry, by that time I was a bit frustrated with the entire deal so I browsed over the argument you and Coidzor were having...
    *Hugs* Nothing wrong with getting worked up once in a while. Hope you feel better now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry if the flat tone of my previous comment made me seem angry - again, I'm still figuring out the nicest ways to talk to people... *scratches back of head*
    Thanks for existing.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Gah, this particular bit of Illinois is pretty bad, too. *Hugs*

Welcome (back?) to the thread! I've heard mention of cookies being somewhere around here, I'm sure we're still doing that, where'd they put 'em...

I'm also bi and trans* (though I can't quite figure out if I want SRS). Some people about here would probably try to stone me with Bibles* if they knew, but their aim is terrible anyway.

* - Sorry if that offended anyone, it's just that I could actually see some of them doing that... :/

*Hugs* Nothing wrong with getting worked up once in a while. Hope you feel better now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry if the flat tone of my previous comment made me seem angry - again, I'm still figuring out the nicest ways to talk to people... *scratches back of head*
    's okay~ (Sorry your evironment would be so hostile. )

Also, a really touching link: I Want To Know What It's Like.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    I find it's better with swedish fish.

Another simple drink I really like is two parts amaretto and one part whiskey sour with three ice cubes.

I also put Bailey's in my cheerios, because it tastes like chocolate milk and is based on a non-hops alcohol, which means that if you drink it in moderation, it actually improves your liver and heart.

(Recaiden) He lives!

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

I find it's better with swedish fish.

Another simple drink I really like is two parts amaretto and one part whiskey sour with three ice cubes.

I also put Bailey's in my cheerios, because it tastes like chocolate milk and is based on a non-hops alcohol, which means that if you drink it in moderation, it actually improves your liver and heart.
    Ethanol is Ethanol and no matter where it comes from it will put a strain on your liver if you drink to much of it.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled