New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,484 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [By the Lake]

"Ahhhh. Sorry, no, not a Sidereal here," Shrike says apologetically. "But since I doubt you came here to make things more complicated, whatcanIdoferya?"
    "Well, I came here to cancel my membership here. I'm planning on joining HALO on a more official capacity, and I figured it would probably be best if I canceled my membership here to save on any legal headaches. I already talked to a Pansy Applehill about that just recently, she said she would take care of it. Nice lady."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Ha! Scolding?

Scolding won't stop him! Not when he's this hungry at least.

The last time he had a ghost object to being eaten he had only recently eaten. Just nommed something the day before. But now? Five days since his last meal and something as simple as phantasmal command to stop being naughty isn't about to phase him.

When the girl speaks up one of his ears twitches.

But maybe she will.

The Huldra, it should be noted again, is wolf-sized. And not small-wolf-sized either. He's also currently covered in little dancing wisps of Fox Fire. He spares a glance back at the girl, but he doesn't unbind the ethereal chains. Not yet at least.

"I'm hungry,"
    the Huldra replies in a very cross tone. "And there's a ghost in your hospital. So I'm going to eat it. Now go bother someone else."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #1473

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Lakeside - Tommorow

"Sure you can have forty, I'll take my sixty off the top." He gives her a sly wink and smile. "In seriousness though, If your dead set on getting the bigger share... Gimme first pick of anything interesting and theeeeen... 45% sound good? First pick before an even split was his usual fee. He tries to get as close to that without pushing it. "That too choosy or- Say, you wouldn't have happened to watch a lot of Clint Eastwood movies would you?" He is Blondie, after all.
    Lakeside - Tomorrow

"I'm afraid not, and I'm going to have to decline that offer. 'Anything interesting' is a bit vague, and I'm not one for deals with ill defined terms. Force of habit, you know? 55/45 even, without anyone getting first pick. With me paying you back for all that chocolate out of my share, it will probably be more even than you'd think.

And besides, you're forgetting my finder's fee. I'm paying you to be hired muscle here, and you're asking for a better deal? For shame hun, for shame."
    Julie *tsks* sharply, shaking her head. Is she going to have to teach him his place in this?

She actually hopes not. Losing Justin as a friend and compatriate isn't worth haggling over specific bits of loot. Julie has too few friends willing to lend her a hand as it is.

Not that she lets those emotions bleed through though. Professionalism first.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Troll in the Playground

Infirmary

Nurse Piper... says nothing. Does nothing.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"Nurse Piper is a good ghost," Jamie scolds, sounding like she's talking to a child. Or maybe to a little brother she caught in the cookie jar.
    ...seeing as she does have two foxchildren as adopted siblings, that might not be too far from the truth...
    "We know about the ghosts. They help us out around here."
    Even Palon!
    "And we like them. So if you're determined to eat her, I am going to have to stop you. And if I can't, my dad can. Ever hear of Toby the Mad Druid? That's him."

The Druid Princess has produced a wand, and is spinning it in her fingers like a fancy-dancy gunslinger's pistol.

But she hasn't transformed! Not yet! Freddy still has a chance!

===

[By the Lake]

"Mrs. Applehill is certainly a fine woman. And there's no concerns on our end about dual membership with our sister organisation. But if you believe you should devote all your attention to just one, well, that's alright," Shrike says with a nod.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-04-19 at 09:28 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [By the Lake]

"Miss Applehill is certainly a fine woman. And there's no concerns on our end about dual membership with our sister organisation. But if you believe you should devote all your attention to just one, well, that's alright," Shrike says with a nod.
    "Oh really? Huh." Chris seems almost relieved, and actually a bit excited about this news. However, it quickly fades. "Well, thing is, I'm planning on joining the more...I suppose militant aspects of HALO. I figured it might not be in GLoG's best interests if they have a member running around armed to the teeth, so I figured I'd stop by. Plus, there was more of a personal reason for it. There are a lot of personal ties I have in HALO right now."

"But, I did have this idea kicking around in my head...it's kinda fanciful, though, and it would probably involve getting both the Council and Mr. Druid back in HALO in on this."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Eric will take Scylla to the crib, where she will immediately attempt to flop on her (very slightly) older sister and grab at Prism's tails

"What's on the menu anyways?" Eric, of course, isn't cooking it. Nobody wants to eat his cooking.

Mainly because nobody likes food poisoning or macaroni that's been burnt until it's like kitty litter.
    Sakura puts Laela down next to the two far-babies. She pauses a moment to grin at the cuteness before returning to the others. Laela, meanwhile, proceeds to be helpless on her back! Oh noes!

The dryad is mildly curious about what they're eating. She hopes it's not meat, but isn't sure if now is a good time to bring it up. =x "Something to eat sounds great."

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

{Infirmary}

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marty only reacts to her touch by closing his eyes. ...B-But...I d-don't like t-to talk t-to people....those k-kind of p-people...they d-dissect you...l-like a frog...I'm n-not a frog. Yes Marty...you are not a frog. Blech...I'm s-sore...been sleeping h-here....oh...um...May I have my c-clothes back? P-Please? He frowns before trying to sit up.
    You need to stay here for a while, Marty. But.... Vidalia hears a noise and turns her head toward it. I'll be right back.

[Island Cave]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "I said we're inside a giant fish. We got ate." Vincent says, rather calmly.
    What!? Caroline turns and starts to leave. But the jaws of the giant fish are already closing.

She turns back to Vincent. Please tell me there's a way out.

{Infirmary- w/ Nurse Piper}

Vidalia steps out of Marty's room and heads toward where she hears the commotion. What's going on here? You let Nurse Piper alone, you understand? She shifts her arms into whip-like vines.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #1479

[Infirmary]

Huldra aren't foxes!

They just happen to look like them.

Anywho!

Freddy twitches when the girl threatens him. Normally Huldra are totally unable to use violence against someone. Unless they're threatened or attacked first (or unless you comment on their tails).

But given how many people are around? Attacking first might not be the best plan...

So instead he turns, sits down on his haunches, and just peers at the young woman for a moment or two before-!

POOF!

Suddenly he isn't a fox at all!

He's a guy!

An absurdly attractive guy, in fact. An absurdly attractive guy based on Jamie's both conscious and unconscious ideals on what a perfectly attractive male would look like. Freddy has taken the form of the most handsome person possible from Jamie's point of view.

Most people are usually stunned for a few moments when faced with their own personal rendition of perfection.

"Please forgive me," the absurdly hawt guy says. "I had no idea that these apparitions were valued. But you see, even if I leave them alone it doesn't solve my own plight! I've been cursed with the form of that horrible monster and unless I prey on lost souls I'll lose my mind and begin hunting the living."

Oh noes!

That sounds terrible!

"So I'm trapped, feeding on the echoes of people that have passed on, trying desperately to avoid taking the life of an innocent," he locks his gaze with Jamie's, his eyes pleading. "This place is like a beacon to these lost souls. If you allowed me to hunt here then I'm sure I would be able to keep my mind."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

Infirmary

Marty looks over at Dr. Quinn. Er...I m-might as w-well test m-my foot! I d-don't feel too b-bad anymore. I'm g-going to see w-what's wrong. Marty gently hops off the bed. He maintains his balance. W-Wow....it w-works...one m-minute...I'll b-be back Dr. Quinn. He'll walk over to the hall of the Infirmary slowly, testing his foot. Then he sees the scene and looks confused. That was Nurse Piper...she hadn't hurt anybody. She...er...it? Let's go with she. Marty looks over at the fox. Oh...Um...hi?

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Troll in the Playground

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Lakeside - Tomorrow

"I'm afraid not, and I'm going to have to decline that offer. 'Anything interesting' is a bit vague, and I'm not one for deals with ill defined terms. Force of habit, you know? 55/45 even, without anyone getting first pick. With me paying you back for all that chocolate out of my share, it will probably be more even than you'd think.

And besides, you're forgetting my finder's fee. I'm paying you to be hired muscle here, and you're asking for a better deal? For shame hun, for shame."
    Julie *tsks* sharply, shaking her head. Is she going to have to teach him his place in this?

She actually hopes not. Losing Justin as a friend and compatriate isn't worth haggling over specific bits of loot. Julie has too few friends willing to lend her a hand as it is.

Not that she lets those emotions bleed through though. Professionalism first.
    Lakeside - Tomorrow

Justin gets a shocked look on his face, clutches at his collar and turns his shoulder to Julie. "So in the end you only wanted me for my body!? I thought we were something more than that!" Returning to his normal position, "Assuming the 'Finder's Fee' is already covered in your half, I've got no problem with that." Seems he agrees with that.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Troll in the Playground

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Ahem.
    That is all.