New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

"You have. It feels like forever since our last session together. Eric was brought back, slightly different from how he was before, but he's the same in all the ways that count. These two were born just today, and we're nearly done fixing up the cabin." Just have to clear out those boxes, or maybe move them into the guest room for Keo to keep playing with.

"Go ahead and pick her up, if you'd like. Just be gentle with her, and try to keep her head well supported." Julie proves that skimming a few baby care books in her spare time has paid off.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Baby room]

Sophie picks Scylla up. She's doing it in a fairly professional manner - she's been taught how it's done.
    So that's Eric... you were pretty close-mouthed about him when we talked. Well, I wish you both the best.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla is picked up, and she immediately reaches for Sophie's hair, trying to get a hold of the EXTREMELY INTERESTING stuff. Sophie will also find some tentacles wrapping around her arms.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta just lies with him for a few minutes, enjoying his touch and the feel of his body against her. She could never be as comfortable with anyone else as she is with Waterstrider. Knowing that makes her just that much more grateful for him.

"What do you think the baby will look like?" She asks after a bit. She's thought about it before, but now everything's changed.

5. - Top - End - #425

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

"It was still fresh, and I just wasn't ready to talk about it. I had just seen someone try and fail to bring him back, and... I wasn't sure he'd ever come back after that. If there are any other questions you had, I'll try my best to answer them." Prism seems to be well on her way to another nap, but Julie hoists her up over a shoulder to burp her first. Wouldn't do to let them get gassy.

"Mind if I put Prism down for her nap real quick, and then get on a clean shirt? Unless you don't mind my nudity, of course."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie's hair is grabbed and the tentacles wrap themselves around her arms. She smiles more broadly - it's still cute, even with the baby being a starspawn.
    Go ahead. I'll wait here.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Baby Room]

Scylla lets out an excited baby noise, pulling on Sophie's hair and trying to do the same to her shirt. and then waving them around a little.

8. - Top - End - #428

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room -> Bedroom

Julie lays Prism back down carefully, the baby nearly asleep even before she's out of Julie's arms. Julie smooths back the little bit of hair on her girl's nearly bald head with a smile.

"I'll just be a moment." The succubus walks out of the babies' room, over to her and Eric's shared bedroom. She picks out a lavender t-shirt she can slip on and off quickly, pulls it over her head, and then comes back.

"So, ask away."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie rocks the baby in her arms absent-mindedly, letting her have her fun. Well... I'd like to know more about the relationship you have with Eric. It feels like a very important part of Julie's life, so it'll be important to the redemption effort.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

As the rocking starts, scylla is starting ti look tired, and her hold on Sophie's hair loosens. she seems to be joining her sister in dreamland

11. - Top - End - #431

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

"Now that's a long story. I met Eric during my first show, when he tried to break up a fight between a couple of rough-housers. He was a starspawn back then, and pretty capable, but that night he was very drunk. He ended up passing out, along with a friend of his, Gus. I took them both home, with some help, and ended up asking Eric if he was interested in a relationship. I thought I was taking pity on the guy, since he'd just been rejected, but somehow he turned out to be better for me than I was for him." Julie has had a long time to think about this, and the words come out naturally.

"But he never gave up on me, no matter how horrible I was to him. After a wild fling, we ran into some trouble with Magtok, and I had my second show. That's when Eric was shot, and I'd thought I lost him." That about covered the highlights, without getting into the very painful details. Sophie will have to ask more specific questions if she wants to pry the nitty gritty out of Julie.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie keeps rocking until the baby falls asleep. Easier this way.
    Mhmm, I see. What do you mean by saying you were horrible to him, though? She hopes Julie won't react badly to this question, but it needs to be asked.

13. - Top - End - #433

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

Sophie keeps rocking until the baby falls asleep. Easier this way.
    Mhmm, I see. What do you mean by saying you were horrible to him, though? She hopes Julie won't react badly to this question, but it needs to be asked.
    Rowan Cabin

"I was trying to teach him what I had to go through, with my need to do evil. Maybe I was trying to drive him off. I didn't really feel worthy of having him care for me. So I did things, both to feed my addiction and teach him just what it was." It leaves a bad taste in Julie's mouth to spell things out so plainly, but now isn't the time to be cagey.

"He came close, but I never made him leave for good."

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

I see... I'm glad to hear you didn't quite manage to drive him away. I can see you're very happy with the turn your life took. What about your addiction, though. Can you still feel it?

15. - Top - End - #435

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

I see... I'm glad to hear you didn't quite manage to drive him away. I can see you're very happy with the turn your life took. What about your addiction, though. Can you still feel it?
    Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

Julie gives Sophie a wry smile and a shake of her head, "Always. Sometimes it's a bit less, sometimes it builds up. So far, I've been able to keep busy enough preparing for the girls to arrive and adjusting to Eric coming back that I've mostly ignored it. It's when I get bored and restless that it gets worse." She's too busy being worried to feel restless for the time being.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

So we still need to do something about it, Sophie says. But it's good that Eric and your children help you forget about it. I'd tell you to hold on to that, but... I don't think I need to, she adds with a slight smile.

17. - Top - End - #437

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

"I know... Say, Sophie, can I ask you a favor? I haven't seen Kate around lately, and I wanted to tell her all the good news. Do you think you could help Eric watch the kids while I go out? Her apartment is Inside, so I won't be long, maybe a few hours if the riftline is slow." Julie gives Sophie an apologetic look, not really wanting to drop this on her, but not having many options for a sitter.

"Oh, and I've decided to go ahead with that therapy you mentioned during our first session. Anything is worth a shot, right?" It was Vidalia, really, who talked her into that. Julie has nothing to lose by trying that she wouldn't be driven to eventually if she just lets the situation stagnate.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be happy to, Sophie says. Julie might note a strange tone to her voice - not irritation, not boredom, but... regret? Anyway, she continues: Do you mean the supernaural means of sustaining you without you having to do evil? I'm glad you agree, but I'll need time to think about how to implement it. Maybe talk to some other Hunters...

19. - Top - End - #439

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

Julie is very familiar with regret, even if she isn't aware of the cause of Sophie's sorrow.

"That's it. Let me know what you find out, alright? And Sophie? Thanks for everything, okay? I'll be back before you know it." Julie heads for the door, sending a quick message to Eric as she does so.

Eric, I'm going to go to Kate's and invite her over, alright? She doesn't know you're alive again, or that the kids are born yet, and I think I should correct that. Maybe I'll borrow her phone while I'm there, and give Gus a call too?

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Gus? the guy from the night we met? Absolutely. I do hope hope you have fun talking to kate; you've been kind of stationary since getting pregnant.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

It's not a problem, Julie. I'm here to help. She was told so in no uncertain terms a whle back...

22. - Top - End - #442

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room -> Leaving GLoG

Yes him. He came to your funeral, you know? He was very distressed. I'll be back in a few hours at the most, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the chance to stretch my legs. But not her wings. Julie knows that after however many months, her wings are going to require some exercise before they're functional again, and she doesn't want to risk a cramp while she's flying.

So, off to the Riftline station she goes, and then from there to Inside.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Wait. Start a family?!"

"That only happened in like... one game ever and even then the parents had to leave to save the world and they died at the end anyways."

Though Caroline might feel differently.
    Caroline smiles and tries to slip her arm into Vincent's, and give him a side hug. I don't think Andy meant "right now", but later... someday. Besides, it's too much of a fad right now.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

{Sunning Rock}

"Oh, I'm sorry." Reinholdt says with a frown. The Council is mostly debunked by now and it's just Remnant for the most part.

He takes the flier and looks it over.
    "Y-it looks very nice." Just like it's owner!

Reinholdt smiles and hands the flier back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Andy's Room 2]

Caroline smiles and tries to slip her arm into Vincent's, and give him a side hug. I don't think Andy meant "right now", but later... someday. Besides, it's too much of a fad right now.
    "I... I don't know. I never really thought about it." Even in the someday sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

Gates

A rather awkward looking individual approaches the camp. (Unless hindered by something) He walks slowly, as if wondering whether or not to completely blow away what the kind angel had told him...whether or not it was better to just go back to his inn..maybe just...hide away...back in his room....yes. That already sounded like a better idea...maybe with a nice bowl of soup...perhaps even talk to the darkness. NO! Non-existant. Not real. It wouldn't influence him...but could he really resist...Marty Aceford walked down the road leading to the camp gates. He wears a nice suit. He has a black coat with nice little buttons, he wears nice gray pants and a grey shirt. It is not his usual magenta and white wear. He hadn't worn those clothes since his last night with.....nevermind bad memories...don't feed the voices...He has a beautiful black cloak, evidently magical judging by it's sheen and sparkle. Marty's blonde hair is long and shining in the sun. He would be a handsome young man, if it wasn't for his face having a scar running across it. Due to Sleet's longsword. His nose is somewhat crooked due to being broken over four times. A mixture of Kale, Sleet, and a few trees. He never liked trees after the accident...He didn't like talking about it...mainly due to his claim that the tree tried to kill him would make him seem even more insane than he was. He wears black gloves to hide the deep cuts on his wrists...cuts...he couldn't explain...cuts he put on himself...Marty wears a lavender flower tied to his coat He is very protective of the pretty flower. It was his last gift from her. That and her magic cloak. His blue eyes shine but he doesn't look anyone in the eye...He had never looked anyone in the eye. Not after the ransom....that horrible day left scars on Marty. No small amount of psychological damage. That and a deep seated fear of rats. >.< Anbd diseases....and kleptomaniac halflings. He walks down in black shoes and tries to make sure he gets no mud on him. Even all those years later, Marty still didn't like dirt. The twenty-two year old cook stumbled down the slope and near the gate. He walks into the camp and looks around for anyone to guide him to where he needed to go. He fights the urge to bolt. But no, these people would help him. He wouldn't kill anyone...not again...not because of them. He looks around with those eyes. He speaks out. He still had that same nice voice. H-Hello? Anyone....h-here? He stutters a little. A habit of his. He pulls the cloak tighter around him. The cloak calmed him.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-03-09 at 12:14 AM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Forest Hut]

Renetta just lies with him for a few minutes, enjoying his touch and the feel of his body against her. She could never be as comfortable with anyone else as she is with Waterstrider. Knowing that makes her just that much more grateful for him.

"What do you think the baby will look like?" She asks after a bit. She's thought about it before, but now everything's changed.
    Forest Hut

Waterstrider nuzzles against her new chest, about to fall asleep when she asks the question. At the thought, he gives a pleasant sigh. "I think she's going to look beautiful and make her mother proud." He tells her sincerely, hoping for every bit of it to be true.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

"I know she'll be beautiful." Of course, how could her child- their child be anything else? There's so much for Renetta to wonder, think, and worry about, but it's only a matter of time before they find out for sure.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2]

"Wait. Start a family?!"

"That only happened in like... one game ever and even then the parents had to leave to save the world and they died at the end anyways."

Though Caroline might feel differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Andy's Room 2]

"I... I don't know. I never really thought about it." Even in the someday sense.
    [Andy's Room 2]

"As a first advice I would like you to think about that. The years you would spend would nefer come back and you would regret it when things don't go through."

He looks at Carolin holing a hand up to prevent her from raging. Assuming she would go defend that their love is true.

"Don't see it as an offend, but if your relationship turns out to be only for adventure thing it could be very hard."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Butler will go to meet Marty!
    "Hello sir! How can we help you sir?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground

Marty awkwardly stutters, H-Hello...m-my name is Marty A-Aceford. I'm here for the...the... It's obvious Marty's rather ashamed of himself for even coming here. Redeemee program...sir.