New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Beach]

Reinholdt watches Melody rather closely.
    "You came prepared. Or are you always prepared cause you live on an island?"

He manages to tear his eyes away a bit to glance out at the water.
    "You know... I haven't really practiced much swimming since the last time you tried to teach me." I'm pretty sure it was Melody teaching him how to swim as a human.

Reinholdt is still standing for now as he contemplates whether he should go get his own bathing suit on.

{Andy's Room 2}

"Ummm... how deep our relationship is and how long it's going to last?" Vincent asks. That's right, right?
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-03-09 at 08:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Pine Cabin

The odd cook organizes his clothing and remaining stuff., He has a small pile of books in the corner and a drawer full of clothes. That picture is atop his dresser. Marty isn't quite sure what to do with himself yet. So, he gets up and is sure to bring his cloak. He walks out his cabin and begins to walk around the cabin. He's just looking around. Making sure to remind himself where he was.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    "What?"

A look of incredulity spreads over Bethany's face. She has no idea as to why anyone would or could have any fathomable reason to ask her such a question! She hasn't transgressed enough for them to want her to join the redemption program. She's well-aware of that much. They must want her for something else. But does she have any talents they could really use?

Oh! That explains everything! The aggressive posture, the door blockading, and everything else!

This woman must be a recruiter for GLoG!

"I mean, I guess I could volunteer some time helping with a project for charity or two if you guys really need the hands. I'm not particularly endowed with skill in any field that could be construed as valuable to the organization and its goals, except for my organizational skills and rhetoric degree, possibly, but I'll be glad to help in any way I can!"
    "Then you desire to become Good and redeem any past...misdeeds you may have committed?" Shrike asks, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #484
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Andy's Room 2]

Of course you didn't, silly. Caroline giggles. Boys don't think about having a family until they have one.

I'm not offended, sir. I too want to be sure this is what Vincent wants for himself, as much as for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Andy's Room 2]

"Yeah, ok. I'll think about that." Vincent says. He doesn't think it quite as big a deal as others. Perhaps because he doesn't get those years normally anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Andy's Room 2}

Caroline leans closer and says quietly, Do you know what you are supposed to be thinking about?
    {Andy's Room 2}

"Ummm... how deep our relationship is and how long it's going to last?" Vincent asks. That's right, right?
    [Andy's Room 2]

Andy will still listen and just speaks up when both seem to be thinking. Andy smiles a bit at Caroline' words. They are so true that it is funny. Stereotyp.
    Then he heads back to Vincent. He hates himself for telling that now, but if it happens he could have made a mistake by not telling.

"I just tell you befor. Since we aren't sure what the fountain makes it could also change yourself. Things would be never be like befor. At a worst case your whole view of the world could change."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy's Room

Time is a strange thing in the nexus. And therefor we could now assume all is done.

How many of Bills speech can be translated depends on his player, but note that Andy tried to have all common words in it. He should avoid making new words for now.

For Lucy Andy tried to teach her everything about the most common tech as possible, like PC's, mobile phones, tablets and so on.He hopes she might get a better understanding with time. At the end he heads to Bill.

"I knew this is just a basic setup, but I think it is enougth for now. I will look if I can get a labtop ready with a program so your able to do little updates on your own."

Assuming Bill and Lucy need less sleep than him he is obviously tired, he worked until they where to sleepy.
    [Andy's Room]

Lucy tries her best to learn what she can of the alien technology present in the Nexus. Although much of it seems confusing to her, the undead nurse happily puts her best effort into learning and translating.

With the exception of small breaks to keep down the headache of using incorporal voices to translate a very different language, the nurse does not seem to need sleep, however.

"Pardon my inquiry, but a laptop was a computing device made to be small enough to carry, was it not?"
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Barbarian in the Playground

Andy's Room
    Oh dear, it seems that Bill has fallen asleep in his chair.
    He hasn't slept since they started the job and now that it was done...it was party time.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2]

"There are other ways to grow up. The weapon of time, the instrument of time, the temple of time, major landscape changes, the false security ending, and a few others." Vincent says. Like he said, the fountain can really be discussed later.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Troll in the Playground

[Beach]

Reinholdt watches Melody rather closely.
    "You came prepared. Or are you always prepared cause you live on an island?"

He manages to tear his eyes away a bit to glance out at the water.
    "You know... I haven't really practiced much swimming since the last time you tried to teach me." I'm pretty sure it was Melody teaching him how to swim as a human.

Reinholdt is still standing for now as he contemplates whether he should go get his own bathing suit on.
    Melody blushes. She'd been caught. Yeah, I'd be willing to teach you how to swim. she says, avoiding the first question. Whew!

{Andy's Room 2}

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy will still listen and just speaks up when both seem to be thinking. Andy smiles a bit at Caroline' words. They are so true that it is funny. Stereotype.
    Then he heads back to Vincent. He hates himself for telling that now, but if it happens he could have made a mistake by not telling.

"I just tell you befor. Since we aren't sure what the fountain makes it could also change yourself. Things would be never be like befor. At a worst case your whole view of the world could change."
    Caroline just let's Andy and Vincent speak, for now. She's a little surprised at all the different ways Vincent could grow older.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beach]

"Alright. I'll be back." Reinholdt says, heading off to his room to get changed.

Now the question that remains is what sort of swim suit he'll come back in.

I suppose we'll find out once I get back from the store.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #490
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Okay. Melody pulls out a sunblock out of her bag and begins applying it.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beach]

Reinholdt returns in what's a rather small swimsuit. Looks a little tight too. Not quite a speedo. About one or two steps away from it though. All the same, he's showing a lot of skin now. Not what his usual look for sure, but he seems to carry himself with a confidence now that would have precluded this course of action before.

He even has his own towel with kitties on it. Doesn't have sunblock though as he lays out his towel.

"Mind if I borrow some when you're done?" He asks, taking a seat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Melody looks away. Um... aren't those a little tight? She's turning three shades of purple. She holds out the sunblock behind her.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

"I guess a little. I don't have much. Should I change into something else?" Reinholdt asks. Probably has some baggy swimshorts in his clothes somewhere.

All the same, he accepts the the sunblock and begins applying it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #494
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Could you? I... they look a little uncomfortable. she points at the swim suit.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

"I... yeah. I'll, uh... look for something else..."
    Reinholdt says, standing to go back to his room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pine Cabin]

Marty walks out dressed now in an entirely black suit with that black scarf, gloves and coat. He walks out into the sunlight with an artists drawing pad. The young, if disturbed man walks to a small hill nestled undder a tree overlooking the beach and begins drawing.

{Beach}

Marty begins drawing and can probably be seen across the beach from Reinholdt.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Melody feels a little bad for sending Reinholdt to change. But she really was feeling uncomfortable seeing him like that. She wonders if she was supposed to be impressed or not.

Then she wonders, how would she have reacted, if Toby hadn't told her that reinholdt has feelings for her. Would she have been embarrassed, or just giggled?

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt kind of figured she was uncomfortable. Which is why he's changing into more classic blue swim trunks that come to his knees before coming back out.

He's a bit busy to concern himself with Marty though. But when he returns, he's a fair bit more covered up for Melody. He sits down quietly next to her and hands back her sun block.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Forest Hut]

"The wolfen way." She answers without hesitation. She's been sure of that for a long time now. "It's kind of fitting now, and I always liked it."
    Forest Hut

Waterstrider burrows his muzzle into Renetta's neck. "She's going to have a wonderful Name." He assures her, his tail still wagging constantly.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

Hill Overlooking the Beach

Marty looks around and decides he might as well set up a nice little area...Maybe have a picnic like he used to with Shada....Except Shada wasn't here...Right? There she is...Marty can see her...completely there...beautiful blonde hair, white skin, and those nice brown eyes that so attracted him. He had to look away from his wife in order to tell himself that she wasn't real...It was his mind...telling him...but...what if? What if she was alive!? She was there. He reached out to touch her face...his hand brushed along her pale smooth skin...Gently cradled her cheek...She didn't speak...She never did...Marty turns away from the apparition and tries to ignore her moving next to him...Putting her arms around his waist...Marty shook and then she was gone. Marty shivered in want...he wanted her...to be with her...but. No. She's dead...he would never see her again. Not the real her.

Marty takes a blanket out of that magical bag and sets it on the ground. He puts a few rocks on the ends. He keeps himself clean. A habit since she died. It's odd really. He had never seen her until his last relationship shattered...I guess memories stir when you're lonely. Marty takes out a basket from the magic bag. The basket is full of nice food. He is a cook. He loved to cook. And draw. Those were his hobbies. They kept him from hurting himself. He always had to busy himself. To distract himself from the faces...the shadows...the phantoms. Marty had a nice lunch composed of a delicious sub sandwich and a large apple. Marty then cleaned up the crumbs and started finishing his sketch of the ocean. Marty sees the pair on the beach. He looks over at them before returning to his work.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta's tail would probably be wagging too, if she weren't half lying on it. "I know she will, because you'll be helping me pick it." Waterstrider certainly knows more about the topic than she, even if he did explain it to her.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt kind of figured she was uncomfortable. Which is why he's changing into more classic blue swim trunks that come to his knees before coming back out.

He's a bit busy to concern himself with Marty though. But when he returns, he's a fair bit more covered up for Melody. He sits down quietly next to her and hands back her sun block.
    Melody reaches out and takes the sunblock back. Sorry. I... didn't mean to.... Didn't mean to what? Make you feel self-conscious? Make you change your clothes? Would you like me to put some on your back?

{Hill Overlooking the Beach}

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marty looks around and decides he might as well set up a nice little area...Maybe have a picnic like he used to with Shada....Except Shada wasn't here...Right? There she is...Marty can see her...completely there...beautiful blonde hair, white skin, and those nice brown eyes that so attracted him. He had to look away from his wife in order to tell himself that she wasn't real...It was his mind...telling him...but...what if? What if she was alive!? She was there. He reached out to touch her face...his hand brushed along her pale smooth skin...Gently cradled her cheek...She didn't speak...She never did...Marty turns away from the apparition and tries to ignore her moving next to him...Putting her arms around his waist...Marty shook and then she was gone. Marty shivered in want...he wanted her...to be with her...but. No. She's dead...he would never see her again. Not the real her.

Marty takes a blanket out of that magical bag and sets it on the ground. He puts a few rocks on the ends. He keeps himself clean. A habit since she died. It's odd really. He had never seen her until his last relationship shattered...I guess memories stir when you're lonely. Marty takes out a basket from the magic bag. The basket is full of nice food. He is a cook. He loved to cook. And draw. Those were his hobbies. They kept him from hurting himself. He always had to busy himself. To distract himself from the faces...the shadows...the phantoms. Marty had a nice lunch composed of a delicious sub sandwich and a large apple. Marty then cleaned up the crumbs and started finishing his sketch of the ocean. Marty sees the pair on the beach. He looks over at them before returning to his work.
    Vidalia walks up quietly behind Marty, looking over his shoulder as he draws. I hope there were no onions on that sandwich. You can only eat Pansy approved onions here. she pauses. What are you drawing? The two on the beach?

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt rubs the back of his head.
    "Oh. Yeah. I always forget about that part. Could you?" Reinholdt asks, repositioning to lie face down on his towel so she can get to his back.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

{Hill Overlooking the Beach}

Marty was drawing the outline of the Ocean over the dawn. It looks nothing more than shapes and odd lines at the beginning. It seems Marty's planned to spend his whole day here, drawing. He's very good at it but usually takes his time. He had never wanted to draw until about a year ago when his last relationship fell apart. He had gotten nothing from that relationship but loneliness and huge scar on his chest where Grendar the gnoll's whip cracked and pulled his ribs halfway out of him...He had almost died in the snow that day. He hears the odd voice and accidentally cracks his pencil on the pad. He wasn't expecting a voice. He noticeably tenses. It's obvious he's somewhat terrified of human interaction, that and she kinda scared the easily frightened young man.

Marty turns to her and stutters out, "I-I....I'm s-sorry....I-I don't think I kn-know your name? Marty's stutter is a nervous tick. He had never stuttered before...He supposes that he just didn't talk so much anymore that it was hard for him now...he used to have such a way with words too....He puts the pad down and sits up a little higher. He doesn't get up because of two reasons. 1). He would probably hurt his damaged and severely burned foot. Well, not so severe anymore. He couldn't feel it and had trouble walking without the special boot he wore that kept his foot in a way where it wouldn't hurt if he stood perfectly straight. The best thing for him would be to get a prosthetic. However Marty had never liked doctors and was rather afraid of anyone cutting him open any more than was necessary. Let alone having to hide it. Though it would just be another something to hide.

Reason 2). He would rather sit down instead of getting up and rumpling his picnic blanket. He liked things perfectly straight, organized, and clean. That was another habit he got from the time his mind fractured. He had never liked dirty things but he certainly didn't care as much as he did now. To get up he might crumple the blanket, or get his cloak dirty...He would never get her cloak dirty. It had belonged to the woman he was with in his last relationship, who incidentally shared his deceased wife's same name. Shada. However they were both very, very different. Marty instead just turns his head again. "P-Pansy? W-who is th-that? S-s-sorry...I''m new h-here.... What does Vidalia look like?

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Rowan Cabin - Baby room]

Sophie stays there, peeking through the door to see if Eric is still there or wandered off with the little catgirl.
    [Rowan Cabin - Baby room]

Eric is still out in the living room trying to wrap his head around carving, and will have grabbed a second knife for himself to work with
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Living Room]

Sophie enters, holding Scylla in her arms.
    Hello, she says to Eric and Keo. Are you... making dice?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin - Living Room

"Yes,m." Keo says. "Luck dice so I can have luck this spring."

Her little dice is becoming more dice-like, and it is actually recognizable as such. She's almost to the point where she can roll it and it comes up more-or-less equal. She looks over at Sophie. "I'm Keo,m. Who are you,m?"

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie smiles down at the little catgirl. That's great. I'm Sophie, a friend of Julie's. Not precisely true perhaps, but there's no need to tell Keo everything. She then glances at Eric. Julie asked me to stay here and help take care of the babies before she comes back.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

Eric nods, "It's appreciated, thank you." He'll put the knife and shard of bone down and stand up then. He was having no luck with it anyways, and it's starting to get frustrating, "At least they seem to like you. Scylla wouldn't be sleeping if she wasn't comfortable."

And of course, Scylla is indeed asleep. Her tentacles will still be wrapped around Sophie's arm and on hand still holding onto her shirt, though, unless sophie takes them off. she's a heavy sleeper, so doing such things will not rouse her.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin - Living Room

Keo will resume whittling. She has a long way to go!