New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Rowan Cabin - Living Room]

Sophie is content to hold on to Scylla. I'm glad to hear it. I've always been god with children, even though I haven't had opportunity to deal with them for a while... She rocks the baby in her arms gently. I don't know if Julie told you, but I'm her... redemption supervior, so to speak.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

"I believe Julie mentioned your name, yes," Eric says, moving a bit closer so that he can look at Scylla. She's so cute...

"You seem like a good person for it, at least. I'm a bit surprised you're so comfortable with a baby that's so... obviously nonhuman."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Barbarian in the Playground

Toby exits the medical lab and walks out into the camp. He lights his pipe with a wooden match and smokes it as he looks around and tries to relax.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie shudders slightly.
    It did come as a bit of a shock... but I guess I recovered quickly. They're sweet little things despite their... original features. And I've seen lots of bizzare things besides.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

Now, As I recall Thenadier gave Tobias a communication device that Tobias could watch over Reynard with. Well, If Tobias has the device in his backpack or on his wrist then he should hear it beeping. It seems Thenadier is trying to communicate.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sophie," Eric says calmly, "You can tell me how you feel about it, and ask any of the more rude questions you have. I won't be offended, and i know you're curious. Like how someone like me could have sired these two little wonders, right?"

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie nods. If he's fine with it then, well...
    Yes. I have... an ability to see things for what they are. When looked at using it, your children seem to defy dimensions and reason. You, on the other hand, seem perfectly normal. I admit I'm rather confused.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Reinholdt rubs the back of his head.
    "Oh. Yeah. I always forget about that part. Could you?" Reinholdt asks, repositioning to lie face down on his towel so she can get to his back.
    With Reinholdt laying facedown, Melody kneels down next to him and squirts some sunblock into her hands and rubs them together to warm it up before applying it to his back.

After ensuring to spread it over every exposed area, she places the bottle next to his head. Now if you'll do mine, we'll be all set. And she proceeds to lay face down on her own towel.

{Hill Overlooking the Beach}

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marty was drawing the outline of the Ocean over the dawn. It looks nothing more than shapes and odd lines at the beginning. It seems Marty's planned to spend his whole day here, drawing. He's very good at it but usually takes his time. He had never wanted to draw until about a year ago when his last relationship fell apart. He had gotten nothing from that relationship but loneliness and huge scar on his chest where Grendar the gnoll's whip cracked and pulled his ribs halfway out of him...He had almost died in the snow that day. He hears the odd voice and accidentally cracks his pencil on the pad. He wasn't expecting a voice. He noticeably tenses. It's obvious he's somewhat terrified of human interaction, that and she kinda scared the easily frightened young man.

Marty turns to her and stutters out, "I-I....I'm s-sorry....I-I don't think I kn-know your name? Marty's stutter is a nervous tick. He had never stuttered before...He supposes that he just didn't talk so much anymore that it was hard for him now...he used to have such a way with words too....He puts the pad down and sits up a little higher. He doesn't get up because of two reasons. 1). He would probably hurt his damaged and severely burned foot. Well, not so severe anymore. He couldn't feel it and had trouble walking without the special boot he wore that kept his foot in a way where it wouldn't hurt if he stood perfectly straight. The best thing for him would be to get a prosthetic. However Marty had never liked doctors and was rather afraid of anyone cutting him open any more than was necessary. Let alone having to hide it. Though it would just be another something to hide.

Reason 2). He would rather sit down instead of getting up and rumpling his picnic blanket. He liked things perfectly straight, organized, and clean. That was another habit he got from the time his mind fractured. He had never liked dirty things but he certainly didn't care as much as he did now. To get up he might crumple the blanket, or get his cloak dirty...He would never get her cloak dirty. It had belonged to the woman he was with in his last relationship, who incidentally shared his deceased wife's same name. Shada. However they were both very, very different. Marty instead just turns his head again. "P-Pansy? W-who is th-that? S-s-sorry...I''m new h-here.... What does Vidalia look like?
    Well I'd hope you didn't already know my name. Otherwise, I'd begin to wonder who was talking about me when I wasn't there.

Pansy is the little Halfling momma, slash cook, who usually occupies the Main Cabin's kitchen. You stutter a lot. You should see about getting that fixed.

5'3", black hair, green eyes, and red lips. Her hair is shoulder length. She has a slim figure, can'tpinch an inch on her, and an unblemished face. Most would consider her to be pretty.

She is wearing no clothing, but several vines keep her strategically covered so that she is anything but nekkid.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ogre in the Playground

"Until I died a little over two months ago, I was a starspawn of Yog-Sothoth," Eric says, "I was reincarnated in the body you see now."

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt shudders slightly as Melody rubs his back. Half from the cold of the lotion, half from delight. Just feeling her touch was electrifying.

"Sounds like a plan." Reinholdt says, sitting back up and going to get her back. Based on the swimsuit, I expect there's less exposed area to get and it shouldn't take too long. All the same, Rein makes sure to get every sunburnable spot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie tilts her head. That explains so much, and yet so little.
    I... see. Now what are starspawn and who is Yog-Sothoth? If H.P. Lovecraft existed in the World of Darkness, Sophie is unfamiliar with him.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

Hill Overlooking Ocean

Marty stares at her. She looked supernaturally like Shada...the one that left him. That sleek black hair, pretty green eyes, and slim form. Marty had loved her so much...He is momentarily confused at her distinct likeness to the woman who left him. He was attracted automatically. It was his nature. She resembled Shada. His mind instantly took advantage of that. Twisting her form to where Shada was standing there. Marty knew she wasn't there. He couldn't help but look over her body and into her eyes. Lingering for a moment before gazing out at sea. "I-I...I'm s-sorry...No one I've m-met so f-far has b-been able to get r-rid o-o-of it...Sorry if it offends you.....

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ogre in the Playground

"That... is a veeeery difficult question to answer correctly."

he Reaches into an end table at the side of the room, pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil, and starts sketching. "Alright, this circle represents the nexus. this one represents the world I'm from, and this one represents the one you're from." three ovals are all pressed together in a sort of pancake pattern. the Nexus is in the middle, the other two worlds above and below it, "What we have are the overlap of dimensions. different worlds that exist separate but coterminous to the nexus." he draws a large circle around the whole thing, "This big circle? this is everything that exists. There's more outside of where we are, but there's no laws governing what sorts of biological creatures can exist there. Since beings like you and me depend on laws to have a physical body and survive, we wouldn't last long out there without some kind of protection."

"But see, there's also creatures out there that exist by their own rules. They have enough strength and force of will that they can shape the world around them into what they believe it should be. Gods of the far realm, if you will. But, thankfully for wimpy little people like us, they can't actually come into these worlds except when celestial alignment allows it, which happened not too long ago, actually."

"Starspawn are those creatures that are essentially servants of these far gods. They usually take specific forms given the type of being they're connected to."

14. - Top - End - #524
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt shudders slightly as Melody rubs his back. Half from the cold of the lotion, half from delight. Just feeling her touch was electrifying.

"Sounds like a plan." Reinholdt says, sitting back up and going to get her back. Based on the swimsuit, I expect there's less exposed area to get and it shouldn't take too long. All the same, Rein makes sure to get every sunburnable spot!
    Front and Back
    Spoiler
    Show

Melody moans slightly as Reinholdt applies the sunblock. Could you get my legs too? I think I forgot them. she lies.

That's right, she's lying now. See how you've already corrupted her, Reinholdt.

{Hill Overlooking Ocean}

Marty stares at her. She looked supernaturally like Shada...the one that left him. That sleek black hair, pretty green eyes, and slim form. Marty had loved her so much...He is momentarily confused at her distinct likeness to the woman who left him. He was attracted automatically. It was his nature. She resembled Shada. His mind instantly took advantage of that. Twisting her form to where Shada was standing there. Marty knew she wasn't there. He couldn't help but look over her body and into her eyes. Lingering for a moment before gazing out at sea. "I-I...I'm s-sorry...No one I've m-met so f-far has b-been able to get r-rid o-o-of it...Sorry if it offends you.....
    Vidalia smiles, a small laugh escaping her nose. Offend me? Why would it offend me? I would think you'd want to find a cure is all.

She spreads her arms out, then promptly sits down. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ogre in the Playground

Hill Overlooking the Ocean

Marty noticeably tenses as she sits...now what...her very appearance fueled the mirages. Oh well...not like he was going to tell her to leave...that would be rude. He clutches his magic cloak tightly. He doesn't look her in the face and instead looks over the ocean. He's obviously nervous around women...or men...just nervous in various kinds. He was afraid. Always afraid....He moved away, closer to the tree. He drags his hurt foot along with him. The foot is essentially jammed into the special boot. Marty tightens the scarf and slowly stutters, I-I d-don't know...there a-are odd p-p-people around...g-get offended easily...then th-they h-hurt you....Th-the day is f-fine...normally d-don't g-go out....bad p-people...But now I d-draw...You...you h-haven't answered me....w-what's your n-name? The disturbed young man turns away. He's handsome...or would be if he didn't hide nearly every inch of his skin. His cheek has two thin pink scars. One on each cheek. Sleet's longsword got him there. He had hurt himself so much over her love...and she just left him...

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

You sure it's not the other way around? >>

Probably not. All the same, that's more back than he expected and he takes his time making it... well... as nice as he can. He's not as good at massag... err... applying lotion as Fez Hat Rein or Butler though.

"Yes. Yes of course." Reinholdt says very quickly and moves on to her legs. Making sure to lather then up thoroughly, thighs and calves and even feet.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

Hill Overlooking the Ocean

Marty noticeably tenses as she sits...now what...her very appearance fueled the mirages. Oh well...not like he was going to tell her to leave...that would be rude. He clutches his magic cloak tightly. He doesn't look her in the face and instead looks over the ocean. He's obviously nervous around women...or men...just nervous in various kinds. He was afraid. Always afraid....He moved away, closer to the tree. He drags his hurt foot along with him. The foot is essentially jammed into the special boot. Marty tightens the scarf and slowly stutters, I-I d-don't know...there a-are odd p-p-people around...g-get offended easily...then th-they h-hurt you....Th-the day is f-fine...normally d-don't g-go out....bad p-people...But now I d-draw...You...you h-haven't answered me....w-what's your n-name? The disturbed young man turns away. He's handsome...or would be if he didn't hide nearly every inch of his skin. His cheek has two thin pink scars. One on each cheek. Sleet's longsword got him there. He had hurt himself so much over her love...and she just left him...
    Oh, that was a question? I thought you were just commenting. My friends call me Mistress. My lovers call me Vidalia. Then she sits back, a fake-bewildered look on her face. Or is that the other way around? she smiles. You choose. What's wrong with your foot? She reaches out to touch the obviously injured foot.

{Beach}

You sure it's not the other way around? >>

Probably not. All the same, that's more back than he expected and he takes his time making it... well... as nice as he can. He's not as good at massag... err... applying lotion as Fez Hat Rein or Butler though.

"Yes. Yes of course." Reinholdt says very quickly and moves on to her legs. Making sure to lather then up thoroughly, thighs and calves and even feet.
    Melody tenses as Reinholdt rubs lotion on her thighs, closing her eyes and concentrating to not jump away from him. But when he starts putting lotion on her feet, she giggles and pulls them away. Okay, no feet. That tickled. she says, massaging them roughly to get the tickles out.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt has to laugh.
    "Hehe. Alright. Sorry."
    The grin on his face shows that he's not really sorry at all and he'd totally tickle her feet again if he got the chance.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

Hill Overlooking Ocean

Marty backs up against the tree. Vidalia might see Marty blush as she introduces herself. He turns his head to avoid her seeing him blush. He tenses once more as she reaches to touch his boot. He can't move his foot very fast so he doesn't resist. He's obviously uncomfortable around women...and anyone touching his injured foot. Marty tries not to embarrass himself any further. He shifts a little. The boot seems to be full of padding...he must have trouble getting it on and off. The poor fool would really be better off with a prosthetic...would hurt less. But Marty wouldn't realize that he's both crippled in mind and form. He wouldn't. So, he continues to just wear the painful boot. Marty turns to her face. He's still blushing heavily. I...Um....Hi. V-v-vidalia....M-my foot...is h-hurt...I wounded i-it...Er...N-not m-m-me...a mage...gn-gn-gno.....He can't say the word.

He might be handsome...you can't tell under the layers of black clothing....How does he not sweat under those clothes? I will never know.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Troll in the Playground

{Beach}

Melody rolls over onto her back and just lays there, enjoying the sun for the moment.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

Reinholdt smiles, watching Melody for a bit before deciding laying down and sunning is an excellent plan. Thus, he imitates Melody.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #532
    Troll in the Playground

{Hill Overlooking Ocean}

Marty backs up against the tree. Vidalia might see Marty blush as she introduces herself. He turns his head to avoid her seeing him blush. He tenses once more as she reaches to touch his boot. He can't move his foot very fast so he doesn't resist. He's obviously uncomfortable around women...and anyone touching his injured foot. Marty tries not to embarrass himself any further. He shifts a little. The boot seems to be full of padding...he must have trouble getting it on and off. The poor fool would really be better off with a prosthetic...would hurt less. But Marty wouldn't realize that he's both crippled in mind and form. He wouldn't. So, he continues to just wear the painful boot. Marty turns to her face. He's still blushing heavily. I...Um....Hi. V-v-vidalia....M-my foot...is h-hurt...I wounded i-it...Er...N-not m-m-me...a mage...gn-gn-gno.....He can't say the word.

He might be handsome...you can't tell under the layers of black clothing....How does he not sweat under those clothes? I will never know.
    Vidalia frowns, but doesn't touch the boot. Get up! We are going to the infirmary right now. Vidalia stands up, offering her hand to Marty. I refuse to let you limp around with a wounded foot likel some cripple, when there is no need for it.

{Beach}

Melody lays there in silence, her eyes closed.

After a few minutes, she asks Reinholdt, I need to ask you a question.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-03-12 at 09:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ogre in the Playground

Hills Overlooking Ocean

Marty smiles at her nervously. He explains, "I've h-had it f-f-for years...or...about a y-y-year and a half. It...It won't...I c-can't...It's f-fine...I c-can't fix i-it.... Marty doesn't accept the hand immediately but decides it's better to just obey the woman instead of getting yelled at...he didn't want anyone mad at him anymore....Not anymore....He reaches up for her hand with his black-gloved one. His sleeve falls back across his arm and his glove turns in such a way where Vidalia will be able to see a huge pink scar across his wrist. It's healed with magic, but for some reason the scar stayed on his warm, pale skin. Marty has nice skin. Soft and warm. But he keeps himself hidden. He looks up at her with those brilliant blue skin...so pretty...almost memorizing. He struggles to get up before slightly moaning a bit in pain. His foot hurt. But he doesn't walk with a limp...nor a wince. He keeps his face blank. Hide your face so the world will never find you. He will follow her wherever she wants for now.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

"Sure. Anything." Reinholdt says, quite relaxed right now, because... well he's sunning. Sunning is one of his favorite things to do!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

{Hills Overlooking Ocean}

Marty smiles at her nervously. He explains, "I've h-had it f-f-for years...or...about a y-y-year and a half. It...It won't...I c-can't...It's f-fine...I c-can't fix i-it.... Marty doesn't accept the hand immediately but decides it's better to just obey the woman instead of getting yelled at...he didn't want anyone mad at him anymore....Not anymore....He reaches up for her hand with his black-gloved one. His sleeve falls back across his arm and his glove turns in such a way where Vidalia will be able to see a huge pink scar across his wrist. It's healed with magic, but for some reason the scar stayed on his warm, pale skin. Marty has nice skin. Soft and warm. But he keeps himself hidden. He looks up at her with those brilliant blue eyes...so pretty...almost memorizing. He struggles to get up before slightly moaning a bit in pain. His foot hurt. But he doesn't walk with a limp...nor a wince. He keeps his face blank. Hide your face so the world will never find you. He will follow her wherever she wants for now.
    Too bad Vidalia is more concerned about the foot. She ignores the pink scar, and the mesmerizing blue eyes. We are going to the infirmary, and you are letting Quinn give you a thorough physical, and there will be no argument from you, got it? She sounds very unhappy, as she leads him toward said infirmary.
    ((Check the OP for what the infirmary is like.))

{Beach}

"Sure. Anything." Reinholdt says, quite relaxed right now, because... well he's sunning. Sunning is one of his favorite things to do!
    Do you think I'm pretty?

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

{Beach}

"Oh yes. You're quite beautiful." Reinholdt says without hesitation. "I bet all the nicely tanned island boys will be chasing after you." He says, tilting his head to give her a playful grin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ogre in the Playground

Hill Overlooking Ocean-Infirmary

Marty walks over to the infirmary slowly. On the way he asks her, Um...D-do y-you w-work h-here? I...I d-don't th-think...that...I.... Marty looks in front of him and there he is...Inspector Thenadier looming over him with those cold, dead eyes...he was imprisoned...chained...he had killed a man....he was paying the price...there was the brand...heated...searing into his arm with his prison number....He turned away and The Inspector's form dissipated. He looks over at her to make sure she exists and he's not just a phantom...a ghost. He reaches for her hand for a moment as he stops and his head reels. He steadies himself. He sighs and starts hyperventilating almost...he could feel the pain. The heat. Then he was running. Running across the countryside in a pathetic disguise. He ran until his lungs burned. He had made it across Cylar's border. He was safe. At least for now.

Then he was flashed to the cave. With Shada. The one who broke his heart....with her shiny black hair he so loved to run his soft hands through. He was there in his nice white pants, boots, and wonderful magenta petticoat. He stuck by her side. Sleet, with her flowing blonde hair, soft curves, and blue eyes that matched his. Sleet had tried to seduce him...to turn his eyes from the light. He resisted her. He had earned two scars on his cheeks. Yet another pair to add to his collection. He hated pain, yet he seemed to get all too much of it. Then there was Chez next to Sleet. Chez, the mighty and strong wolf-man, with sharp teeth, and viscous claws. Kale was also on Sleet's side. Sleet seduced Kale...Kale was very much like Marty. And it scared him. Marty hadn't liked seeing what a dark creature he could turn into. Marty and Shada had fought them. They had escaped. Back to Marty's nice little inn. Marty had nursed her to health.

Then he was helping Shada. Healing her. Helping the poor staved woman. He had spent so much time on her. Helping her back to the peak of her health, her sanity. She had kissed him...with a passion...he loved her...then..she was just gone. She disappeared. She left him a cloak and a pretty purple flower...his favorite color. Marty had cried for a long time...Then Marciano and the bounty hunters. Thenadier had found him. He was still wanted in Cylar. So, they sent The Inspector...Thenadier went to Remnant and arranged a bounty. Marciano and some bounty hunters from NO had found him. Had hurt him. The rat-man. Slii. It had chained him in ropes of living rats. Diseases spreading across his tainted and dirty skin. This must be where he got his want for tidiness. To have everything clean.

Then the darkness....the cuts....the gnolls. Grendar...the one who raped Shada and tortured her for years...Marty had gone to kill him, in her memory. Grendar had hurt Marty. With that evil whip. Almost killed him in the snow. The battle there was where he burnt his leg. Sleet had gone to kill Grenadr...Grendar was after her for disobeying him....Marty had his entire chest torn apart with teeth. Teeth merged with a whip., "The Biter" Marty lived and retreated to his home...but it had burned months before. Courtesy of a halfling robber...Marty had gone to his inn. He had nothing. No home, no Shada, and no friends. He cracked. He started seeing things...he had tried to kill himself multiple times...but...he wouldn't die. His employees always found him and healed him. Marty suffers from bouts of feverish insanity....

The flashes of memories last a mere five seconds. During this time Marty will try to squeeze her hand tightly. He eventually snaps out of it and then starts to collapse to the floor unless influenced.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-03-12 at 11:11 PM.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside, somewhere]

I believe Jamie, Holly, and Abigail are preparing to set off on their grand adventure!

Since her companions are apparently deadtimed, though, who knows who might find Jamie.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #539
    Troll in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Pansy arrives, having heard about the birth somehow. Maybe by hearing babies crying or seeing Julie walking around unpregnant? Somehow! *handwaves*

*knock knock knock*
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #540
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

and just as Eric's explanation ends there's a knock at the door! =O

"Sorry, I'm just going to see who that is." and he stands up to answer the door for pansy, "uh, hello."