New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Ah, well failing is near impossible anyways. Just speeds things along a little. And if you beat the super short, near impossible, extremely frustrating high score you get a very nice item!

Vincent doesn't feel like messing with that though, so he just hops out to pull the boat ashore when they get there.

"Think the island is way bigger than it looks and even has random encounters?"
    Well, maybe Jamie could help him with that. Her Princess Mikani alter-ego is probably good at rowing.

Caroline hops out of the boat, once it's ashore. Of course. It is a mysterious island in the middle of a spooky lake, next to a haunted campground. We should be careful though. It probably has one of those rare random encounters that is too high for our current level. She begins to look around. Let's explore

Infirmary

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marty frowns, Come on...I c-can tell. We're friends r-right? J-Just tell m-me what's on your mind...It'll t-take mine off the operation. He looks confused. Wait, is that a....bloodstain? Fresh on the cuff of his trousers? Yes...it's hard to see gainst the black, but it's definitely there.
    Vidalia gives Marty a once over. I've just been really busy, and haven't had time to.... spend time with Butler. He gives the best massages. she shrugs. So I'm a little frustrated. But other than that, okay.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Lakeshore]

Its mouth opens easily enough, and whatever Sophie did, works. Quite a few of the wounds and burns heal. Those that don't are at least halfway there. Its wing is still pretty banged up, but at least it's better than before.
    Sophie steps back and tries to figure out if the Dragonite is about to wake up. It looks like it could be quite dangerous...
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ogre in the Playground

Lake

"Now this is more like it! No better way to get advice than to battle through hordes of monsters to get to the old man in the back."

Vincent says as he perks up and leads the way into the tree covered island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"No no, come in. Just give me a second to get this fidgety little thing into her jammies. I swear, it's like she knew we'd have company, and decided to be difficult just as you started to come over." Of course, with starspawn and demon bits, it would not surprise Julie at all if Prism turned out at least mildly precognicient.

Julie steps back, leaving the entryway open for the two mothers to make their way inside. She spares a glance at Laela as Prism starts to calm down. Oddly enough, the little fargirl hasn't cried, despite her apparent discomfort.

"This is your little one, right? She's grown so much, but she looks exactly like you." Julie's player can't quite recall if she'd met Laela yet, so a neutral greeting for the baby will have to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Cessie and Sakura may see someone approaching. He looks like a standard elf, mostly, except for a few blatantly demonic features such as a small pair of horns, red eyes, a pair of little fangs, and a tail. He's carrying Prism's counterpart in his arms, Scylla fast asleep as all of her tentacles wrap around Eric's arm for stability. Eric is doing his best to remain very quiet as he approaches so as not to wake the baby, and his focus is on her, so he doesn't notice the gathering of women outside the rowan cabin. Careful, or he may just bump into you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Cessie is quick to step out of Eric's way, her eyes drawn to their children. It was not exactly what she had expected but it would be rude to bring it up. They didn't act like it was something strange so it was probably just two normal children here. Her own children might have tails as well after all. Maybe not tentacles though... but it didn't matter. They did look kind of cute.

"So is this Prism or Scylla?" She asks to get over the awkwardness, looking closer at the little baby in Julie's arms.
    [Rowan Cabin]

"Yep. She looks a lot like her father too, but the flowers are really noticeable." And looky here, the other baby is arriving. Sakura will make sure that Eric doesn't bump into her either. Gotta e careful with her own baby after all. *nodnod* "And you must be the dad around here." She says to Eric when he arrives.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Orc in the Playground

Edge of Forest

"Oh, Salix, I met a talking tree quite recently. I didn't see a dryad, but would it have been a treant or something else?" Natalie did see Falloak's humanoid form, but didn't realise it was the same person. That didn't stop her from accepting an apple, however.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Titan in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

Brinika continues to peer curiously at the rabbit. I don't think any of them live underground. He's so fluffy!
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Julie nods as Prism seems to calm down, possibly due to her sister and father being present once more, "This one here is Prism, and the one Eric is holding is Scylla. Now, lets all get out of the outdoors and get them acquainted with each other properly, alright?" Julie turns and walks into the living room, tugging the jammies back onto Prism's now still form.

"You two are just in time. Dinner should be in an hour or so, sooner if you'd like, and I made sure to feed both of my little ones earlier, so that they wouldn't complain quite so much while you're here."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Troll in the Playground

Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Now this is more like it! No better way to get advice than to battle through hordes of monsters to get to the old man in the back."

Vincent says as he perks up and leads the way into the tree covered island.
    Caroline frowns as she follows Vincent into the cave. Poor Old Man. He's probably been held captive in there for a long time.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Sophie steps back and tries to figure out if the Dragonite is about to wake up. It looks like it could be quite dangerous...
    Lakeshore

The Dragonite moans a little bit as it gains conciousness. Shakily, it shifts over to its stomach to relieve its wings. Seems it's awake, but is too tired to bother with getting up. It's eyes, half open, scan in front of itself. Seeing Sophie's legs, it tries to push itself back into the lake, afraid of being captured or killed in it's weakened state. It only succeeds in building a pair of small sand piles in front itself. Aware of how little progress it made, it shuts its eyes tight and covers it's head with its arms. It's unsure of what will happen next.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

Julie nods as Prism seems to calm down, possibly due to her sister and father being present once more, "This one here is Prism, and the one Eric is holding is Scylla. Now, lets all get out of the outdoors and get them acquainted with each other properly, alright?" Julie turns and walks into the living room, tugging the jammies back onto Prism's now still form.

"You two are just in time. Dinner should be in an hour or so, sooner if you'd like, and I made sure to feed both of my little ones earlier, so that they wouldn't complain quite so much while you're here."
    [Rowan Cabin]

When Eric realizes that there's people around, he looks up from Scylla, "Oh, hi! Uh, yeah, I'm the father here," given the grin on his face, Eric is clearly rather happy about that fact, "I was just taking a look at the Sapling cabin, which looks like it's coming along nicely."

Eric will attempt to take Prism Julie so that he's holding both girls, and so that she has her hands free. Regardless of whether she lets him, he looks around and says, "Wow. surrounded by women today, huh? Lucky me." It's clearly a joke, of course.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Infirmary

Vidalia gives Marty a once over. I've just been really busy, and haven't had time to.... spend time with Butler. He gives the best massages. she shrugs. So I'm a little frustrated. But other than that, okay.
    Marty smiles weakly. It's evident whatever he did must have severely weakened the half-elf. He stands steady though, and doesn't seem any different save for the way he seems to speak slower, as if drowsy. Oh, I'm s-sorry. Y-You don't h-have to be frustrated. S-Sorry you're stressed....maybe I c-can help you take y-your mind off things later? He waily takes a few deep breaths. He was nervous.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-04-12 at 07:13 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Troll in the Playground

Alas, Mikani is no more good at rowing than Jamie is.

[Edge of Camp]

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    Buster allows the two little girls to touch him. His nose and ears twitch when they make contact. "Really? I've seen lots by my tree. Buster is the one that I see the most and he lets me pet him all the time."
    "He is really cute," Jamie says, smiling broadly - but not coming closer.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-04-11 at 10:08 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Don't worry about it Julie, we just barged in after all." Cessie replies. "Sadly Harnel couldn't come along to see the babies but he sends you his best greetings. I can tell you he would have loved to see them, he really likes to have children around." The mage says as she smiles politely to Eric's joke.

She do note the lack of rings on their fingers, well, if women could fell in love with women over here children outside a marriage wasn't that strange in comparison. "But what do your own children take after? The mother or the father? I can never tell." The sorceress continues as she glances at the two babies. Might give her a clue of their strange appearance too.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

[Lakeshore]

Sophie raises her hands, trying to look unthreatening and says to the Dragonite in a calm, peaceful tone: It's okay... I won't hurt you. Calm down. Even if it can't understand human language, she hopes the tone will help.

15. - Top - End - #1245

"Draaa," the dragon moans in response. It lowers its arm to its snout and peeks through half-open eyes, straining them to look up at Sophie's face. Too much effort to keep both of them open, he closes one and it's easier to open the other. The big eye is much more human than reptilian. There's a good deal of fear in his eye, but he sees Sophie trying to be disarming.

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

[Lakeshore]

Hmmm. That didn't sound like an animal noise.
    See? I'm not going to hurt you. Can you talk? Sophie asks.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Not to mention Sakura and Adir gave Cessie some practice adjusting to children out of marriage. It's safe to say that Sakura doesn't care. Or even notice, for that matter.

Sakura laughs at Eric's joke. "They're both so adorable. How old are they now?" Prism at least seems to be a rather active baby. More active than Laela much of the time at least.

[Edge of Camp]

"You can hold him if you want." Salix offers to Brinika.

"Um... maybe. I saw a treant once. Could the tree walk and stuff? Treants can walk." She doesn't know exactly. She's even younger than she looks after all.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-04-16 at 10:14 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1248

Lakeshore

"Draaa... Goniiiite..." it responds again. "Draaaa... Goooon." It gives a struggling grunt as it tries to push it self up with it's arms. Gritting its teeth, closing its, eyes, it puts everything in to the task. But fails, unable to lift itself. It sighs, feeling defeated.

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

Brinika's ears twitch, then she nods and reaches out for the rabbit.

[Lakeshore]

So it can talk. Or at least it knows how to say one word. Still, it's in a bad shape and Sophie can't use that Edge again for a while.
    Let me help you up and we can get you to the infirmary. She steps forward and tries to help the Dragonite off the ground.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Lake

Caroline frowns as she follows Vincent into the cave. Poor Old Man. He's probably been held captive in there for a long time.
    [Island Cave]

"Oh... no, no, no. Usually they willingly choose to live back there, hermit style! I think it's a test for people who want to meet them. Or maybe just because they really don't like people at all. Wise men are weird." That's why they're wise!

Vincent does a quick check on the equipment screen to make sure he's got everything how it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #1251

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Edge of Camp]

Brinika's ears twitch, then she nods and reaches out for the rabbit.

[Lakeshore]

So it can talk. Or at least it knows how to say one word. Still, it's in a bad shape and Sophie can't use that Edge again for a while.
    Let me help you up and we can get you to the infirmary. She steps forward and tries to help the Dragonite off the ground.
    Lakeshore

The Dragonite accepts the help, but it weighs a lot, so Sohie will have a heck of a time getting it up. Once it's feet are under it, it manages to keep itself standing, impressively over seven feet tall. It can wobbily walk and will have to lean on Sophie, but it tries to stay off of her.

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

When Eric realizes that there's people around, he looks up from Scylla, "Oh, hi! Uh, yeah, I'm the father here," given the grin on his face, Eric is clearly rather happy about that fact, "I was just taking a look at the Sapling cabin, which looks like it's coming along nicely."

Eric will attempt to take Prism Julie so that he's holding both girls, and so that she has her hands free. Regardless of whether she lets him, he looks around and says, "Wow. surrounded by women today, huh? Lucky me." It's clearly a joke, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

"Don't worry about it Julie, we just barged in after all." Cessie replies. "Sadly Harnel couldn't come along to see the babies but he sends you his best greetings. I can tell you he would have loved to see them, he really likes to have children around." The mage says as she smiles politely to Eric's joke.

She do note the lack of rings on their fingers, well, if women could fell in love with women over here children outside a marriage wasn't that strange in comparison. "But what do your own children take after? The mother or the father? I can never tell." The sorceress continues as she glances at the two babies. Might give her a clue of their strange appearance too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Not to mention Sakura and Adir gave Cessie some practice adjusting to children out of marriage. It's safe to say that Sakura doesn't care. Or even notice, for that matter.

Sakura laughs at Eric's joke. "They're both so adorable. How old are they now?" Prism at least seems to be a rather active baby. More active than Laela much of the time at least.

[Edge of Camp]

"You can hold him if you want." Salix offers to Brinika.

"Um... maybe. I saw a treant once. Could the tree walk and stuff? Treants can walk." She doesn't know exactly. She's even younger than she looks after all.

[Infirmary]

After the halfling children have left, Renetta nuzzles against Waterstrider. "I think she needs to eat." Flamecrest does look like she's going to get fussy any moment. Renetta lifts the little cub to her breast, and after after a few moments of trying to get it right, she latches on and starts drinking hungrily.
    Rowan Cabin

"Scylla mostly takes after Eric, while Prism takes a bit after me, I think. The scales, eyes, and tail are all from him though. He was reincarnated into a new body a while ago, after that shiny bastard shot him to death." It feels good to call Magtok that-shiny-bastard instead of his real name. Julie decides she really should call him that more often.

She does let Eric take Prism off her hands though, and uses her now free arm to give him a whap on the shoulder, "You're surrounded by attached women, I'll remind you, and only one of them is attached to you on a regular basis." Julie looks down at Scylla, brushing some hair out of her eyes and hooking it behind an ear.

Well, one and a half, but let's not let the company know just how helpful you are when feeding time comes around, okay? That part is for Eric's mind only, of course.

"They're a little over a month now. I'd have to check the calender to see exactly how long. They're both growing quite fast for their age though." Indeed, the twins look to be more like 5 months, if Cessie or Sakura have enough experience to judge that.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Lakeshore

The Dragonite accepts the help, but it weighs a lot, so Sohie will have a heck of a time getting it up. Once it's feet are under it, it manages to keep itself standing, impressively over seven feet tall. It can wobbily walk and will have to lean on Sophie, but it tries to stay off of her.
    Sophie is neither very tall nor strong, but she'll try to get the Dragonite up and then aid it as much as she can. It'll be taxing on her, obviously, but they should get to the infirmary eventually.

24. - Top - End - #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    The shadow continues growing more dense, its yellow eyes visible as sick flames as it roars.

However, something seems off, the white figure seems to shimmer and waver as if it was a mere fata morgana. But it does stand up, turning in Bill's direction before turning swiftly back and seemingly running head first into the shadow.

As Bill is now less than twenty metres from the trees, the Deathclaw should notice that the shadow appears quite angered by the white figure's action. Perhaps now is the time to strike!
    Lucy!
    Ooo...the shadow shouldn't have done that.
    Because Bill, recognizing it as hostilities, has gone bat crap insane.
    Which is shown as he launches towards the shadow, trying to slice at it with his razor sharp claws.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1255

Lakeshore to Infirmary(?)

Along the way the Dragonite will lightly test its wings- NOPE OW! Those still hurt! It doesn't particularly like leaning on Sophie, out of a mix of pride, guilt, and compassion. As soon as they get to the infirmary he'll attempt to leave Sophie to lean on the building itself. The orange dragon breathes heavily, unable to really keep itself up any more, it let's itself slide to a sitting position. It really doesn't want to start lieing down again.

My Characters

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Sophie makes up for her lack of stature and strength with stubbornness and they eventually get to the infirmary.
    I don't think I'm qualified to treat those wounds, Sophie says. I hope someone shows up soon...

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Orc in the Playground

Edge of Camp

"I didn't see him walk, but that doesn't mean he can't. He was really tall, though. Taller than I knew trees could get- I tried climbing him, but it took ages and I gave up before I reached the top." Natalie's not very familiar with America and doesn't realise she was climbing a sequoia. Or more accurately wouldn't be able to identify a sequoia, nor could she hazard a guess at what a sequoia was if asked to identify one.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Orc in the Playground

[Near the Entrance to the Camp]

After a long while, a young man shows up. Dark brown hair, swept near the front, extending down into a pair of glorious sideburns. Live, green eyes framed by somewhat chiseled features scan the area. A scabbard hangs by his side, and a holster hangs behind a simple black leather jacket.

The young man looks around a bit, taking in the sights as though he were familiar with them, admiring them for a bit.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Krystal is at the main desk, running through some paperwork. Her normal office duties here.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

30. - Top - End - #1260

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Infirmary]

Krystal is at the main desk, running through some paperwork. Her normal office duties here.
    Infirmary
    She might feel a rush of cold wind as Gamma Girl is suddenly in front of her.
    "Excuse me, I need some help."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life