New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Main Cabin]

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Not sure about Vincent, but Caroline notices Jamie and waves. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Vincent was more waiting to see if Caroline wanted to follow Andy to an empty place to talk. He waves a little at Jamie, but doesn't see the need to bog down the conversation too much.
    Jamie looks up in surprise. Then smiles!
    "Oh! Hi, Caroline! Hi, Vincent. Whats up? How have you been?"
    Caroline might find herself on the receiving end of a hug!

Dock by the Lake

Taurus just smiles reassuringly at Annabelle!

[Garden]

Quote Originally Posted by Hyozo View Post
    Holly is lying down on a hill near the lake shore, enjoying the warm, clear whether that the Nexus appears to have at all times. times like this are almost enough to make someone forget the occasional apocalypse or even their own "missing sibling" plot which their player can't seem to think of a good next step to and hasn't been able to advance whatsoever.

And now she's starting to get bored, and will get up to search for her friend Jamie in hopes that she has an idea for something the two of them can do.
    Manwhile, a plotclone of Jamie is working here for Holly to find! Tending the rows of broccoli, and humming to herself.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #242
    Orc in the Playground

Dock by the Lake

"Ghouls aren't undead. At least, not where I'm from. They're goblinoid- that is, two arms, two legs, a head, and so on- creatures that aren't very smart and survive by scavenging off the refuse of other beings." Myrim, being a goblin, uses the word 'goblinoid' the way we would use 'humanoid'. She explains anyway, because to the elves the word is 'not-elf (with a hint of inferiority)' and these chaps aren't goblins.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Garden]

Holly approaches Jamie "Hi Jamie, anything going on at the moment?" she asks.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2012-03-04 at 09:07 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Unless anyone shielded Keo's eyes, she saw the whole thing.

O_O

Her mind is completely boggled. COMPLETELY BOGGLED.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Quinn will quietly try to slip out of the cabin!

Presumably Keo would have been outside the Medical Curtain?

[Garden]

Jamie looks up, grins, then hurries over to hug Holly!
    "Hi, Holly! Whacha been up to? Not much has been going on here..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #246

[garden]

"I haven't been up to much lately either." Holly says with a sigh. "It's been pretty boring. I was actually hoping you might have an idea for something we could do."
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

[Garden]

"Well..."
    Jamie bites her lip.
    "I heard something about a Pokemon tournament. And I also saw ads advertising a supervillians' academy...."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric indeed times it right, and grins like a fool because of it. "Any ideas for squidy here?" Eric looks back down to the betentacled baby in his arms, holding her sleeping form close to his chest so she can hear his heartbeat.

As for Keo... eh. Eric wouldn't have really realized he should be concerned for her watching. Considering he's got a baby in his arms, he still hasn't really noticed her.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo's a cat. Very curious. And she wants to make sure that Julie is okay!

She'll stand there until someone interacts with her. Who knows what's going through her head?

10. - Top - End - #250

Rowan Cabin

Julie pouts briefly, and Eric may get the feeling that she'd desperately like to smack him across the arm for that one, if she wasn't similiarly burdened.

Still... squid...

"Scylla. She'll certainly live up to the name." Her pout disolves in the face of her second little girl, and the man holding her.

And then a slow grin creeps up in its place. There are much easier ways to punish an erring father.

"Come with me to the bedroom Eric, and we can put these two down in their crib. I think we should leave Keo to sort herself out for now." That smile does not bode well for Eric's sanity, but it will have to wait until they can get away from the impressionable young cat-girl. No sense scarring her further in one day.

It takes quite the effort to get herself up, despite the massive weight she's lost. The effort she went through in the last little while has sapped her strength almost entirely.

But she does get up, and without so much as a wobble heads to the bedroom.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric just smiles and follows. He'd help Julie into the next room, but he happens to be carrying a baby, "Scylla is a good name, I think."

When they're in the baby room, having put the twins down to sleep, "what exactly do you want to show me?"
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-04 at 11:39 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Eric just smiles and follows. He'd help Julie into the next room, but he happens to be carrying a baby, "Scylla is a good name, I think."

When they're in the baby room, having put the twins down to sleep, "what exactly do you want to show me?"
    Rowan Cabin

Julie sits down on the edge of the bed, patting the space to her right. If Eric sits down, she'll take the opportunity to lean heavily on him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I was just thinking that, since we're going to be hard pressed to raise these children even at the best of times, that we should share all the duties involved, to keep the stress off either one of us."

Julie looks up from her position on Eric's shoulder, and a mental switch is flipped, "Don't you agree, my darling Ericka?"

Ericka may feel Julie trying to alter her body, just a tad. The change isn't apparent at first, but Ericka may feel sore after a bit, and heavy.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka- dammit Julie! You can't spring that on someone! Ericka gives Julie a teasing scowl, but lightens up quite quickly afterwards.

And then she starts feeling a bit heavier, "... You didn't." She stares down at her chest is disbelief

14. - Top - End - #254

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka- dammit Julie! You can't spring that on someone! Ericka gives Julie a teasing scowl, but lightens up quite quickly afterwards.

And then she starts feeling a bit heavier, "... You didn't." She stares down at her chest is disbelief
    Rowan Cabin

"I did." Julie admits with a nonchalant shrug, "Think of it as punishment for calling our darling baby girl 'Squidy'. Maybe if you're good to them I'll lighten your punishment a bit, but I'm not feeling all that generous at the moment." Julie reaches up and tries to run a teasing hand over Ericka's chin.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"You're terrible, you know that?" Ericka says, letting Julie run her hand along the welf's chin, "I was joking when I said that, you know," A furrowed brow, "Alright, I'll do it, if it'll help you out, but damn this is going to feel weird."

16. - Top - End - #256

[Rowan Cabin]

"You're terrible, you know that?" Ericka says, letting Julie run her hand along the welf's chin, "I was joking when I said that, you know," A furrowed brow, "Alright, I'll do it, if it'll help you out, but damn this is going to feel weird."
    Rowan Cabin

"It will be a first for the both of us, that's for sure. You know..." Julie's teasing hand cups Ericka's chin softly, running her index finger down the jawline and generating a light burst of heat through her fingernail.

"It's almost not fair. With that all new body of yours, I'll have to learn so many new things just to catch up, while you still remember all of my old habits. At least, you do if your memory is up to snuff." There's a dare and a challenge in her eyes as she drags the fingernail down Ericka's smooth flesh.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"I'm sure you'll find them soon enough," Ericka says, apparently not paying attention. The chin seems not to be a sensitive area anymore. due to this, the welf is blissfully unaware of the implication of what Julie just said; she thinks the succubus is talking about habits and the like. Silly thing.

In fact, given that julie used heat to no real response, the chin might actually not have a lot of nerves. Or something. Weird.

18. - Top - End - #258

Rowan Cabin

Ugh, nothing worse than a clueless partner. Still, Julie has one thing she knows will work. The hand cupping the chin trails its way up over Ericka's cheek, to the welf's hairline, where she'll begin to scratch just behind the left ear lightly. Julie's other hand goes down to her love's waist, rubbing at the base of the tail, and attempting to intersperse in a pinch.

"So am I, although I'm not sure we're exactly on the same page here. Let me make it as plain as I can." She leans up, taking her head off Ericka's shoulder and whispering into her ear.

"Why don't we pick up where we left off with that shower?"

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka smiles, tail wagging steadily, "Of course... oh luscious one..." and she'll attempt to lay Julie down on the bed and move over her. Curtain time!

20. - Top - End - #260

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka smiles, tail wagging steadily, "Of course... oh luscious one..." and she'll attempt to lay Julie down on the bed and move over her. Curtain time!
    Rowan Cabin

Ah ah ah, not so fast. Julie will prevent herself from being lowered onto the bed, instead standing up, and making for the adjoined bathroom. She meant it when she said she wanted to continue where they'd left off in the shower.

The room is still steamy, and it doesn't take her long to heat the water back up to a good temperature as she beckons for Ericka to join her.

After that though, the shower curtains can fall.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Let's give Andy a chance, okay? Caroline says to Vincent. It'd be best to get more than one opinion anyway.
    [Main Cabin] -> [Andy's Room 2 or some Room?]

Since no Room is mentioned Andy would lead them to his Room, if they want to be elsewhere they turn to a free Room. All depends on the Room for now since Andy's Room would have a different discription then other Rooms.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie looks up in surprise. Then smiles!
    "Oh! Hi, Caroline! Hi, Vincent. Whats up? How have you been?"
    Caroline might find herself on the receiving end of a hug!
    Caroline is hugged. Uh, hi Jamie. Caroline hugs her back. We, uh, have somethings to discuss in private. she smiles a little uncomfortably. We'll talk later?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Since no Room is mentioned Andy would lead them to his Room, if they want to be elsewhere they turn to a free Room. All depends on the Room for now since Andy's Room would have a different discription then other Rooms.
    Since they don't live at GLoG, they'll go where Andy leads, assuming he's taking them to a private room.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #263
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2}

Assuming Vincent just follows, due to his last action I go describe the place.

When enter his Room the groupe eill arrive in Opartion Room. In the mid lays a bank great enougth for most races to lay down. On the walls hang several Tools for medicin adn elektronikal use. The Room and all tools seem to be cleaned and cared.

After all Andy will head to a side room. In this room are several armchairs, strang is 3 of them are placed in a circle while another one stands on a wall. On a small table stand a pot of tee and three cups.

Andy offers them two of the seats and then heads for the last one.

"Privat enougth?" he asks gently.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2}

Vincent nods and takes a seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake Shore]

"That would be great." Renetta says with a grin. Brinika is officially absolutely adorable.
    Mhmmm. Brinika's ears twitch as her frantic mind picks up another topic. Do you like music?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

"Oh yes, I love music." Renetta doesn't get to listen to it much anymore, but it's not like she had mp3's before either. "What kind of music do you like?" She asks.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

I like all sorts of music! Brinika announces cheerfully. Except the really loud and fast kinds. I like to sing and Caretaker plays music for me to sing to. The drone behind her bobs up and down.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

Renetta's gaze moves to the drone and she looks rather puzzled. "How can he do that?" She's been exposed to some modern conveniences, but she's by no means familiar with them.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

He just can! Show Miss Renetta, Caretaker! Brinika squeaks to the drone. Play her that song with the Fraggles.
    Statement: It is my pleasure.
    With that, Caretaker begins to play.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Caroline is hugged. Uh, hi Jamie. Caroline hugs her back. We, uh, have somethings to discuss in private. she smiles a little uncomfortably. We'll talk later?
    Jamie looks very curious. But nods in agreement.

...then gets mauled by the Vengeful Ghost of Continuity once Caroline and Vincent head off! They can find her again later in the garden talking to Holly, perhaps.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew