New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

"300 gp" Moff bids, amazed that more people aren't bidding on the smoking hawt and super sweet catboy.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

Yah I mean srsly. He tops the Hawtness scale! More bids, people!

"400 gp!"

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Cabaret

Well then, another lovely sight to perk up his spirits. Instead of responding verbally to Lanthil, Dionysius will attempt to graciously sweep up her free hand in his and plant a gentlemanly kiss upon her knuckles.

After that is done, whether it succeeds or fails, he shall speak, "Power and responsibility. I'm expected to temper one with the other, keeping both in equal measure. I am withheld from bidding, because I have the power to bid highly. I am forbid from reveling, because I have the power to breathe life into this stuffy event. The more power one has, the more restrictions one deals with, and some nights I question whether the shackles of power are worth their cumbersome weight."

A rather somber, mellow thought for a god of revelry. Perhaps the night's wine has loosened his lips in entirely the wrong way.
    [Cabaret]

Lanthil allows her hand to be kissed, and smiles as it is, as though honored to meet such an extraordinary gentleman, but of course she expects no less a gesture from anyone she comes across.
    "Ah yes of course. It is the nature of less powerful beings to shackle more powerful ones whenever they are able, for they are naturally jealous, and fearful, of their betters. Am I right in assuming you are a deity of some sort? Of revelry, perhaps, or drink?" The half-succubus gets that sort of vibe off of him. Echoes of divinity, aura of godliness, all that jazz. Supernaturalisms, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Jezebel and Kyranis

"And why did you win me? Surely you won't be asking me about myself for two days." Jezebel tells him.
    "No, I won't, nor will my Bond-Mate. Part of it is simply that we felt someone like you would be worth getting to know, and this seemed as good a way as we were going to get," the sorcerer replies, smiling a bit. "Another part is that I think your experiences could be valuable to her. She was a slave from birth until we came here, though I never treated her as one, and based on what you said in your speech, I think you could offer her a useful perspective. Finally... Who knows? Perhaps it was a mage, who had reasons of their own to wish that I win you. Maybe a deity felt it would be interesting to push us together. Or perhaps it was simply random chance. Whatever the cause, the last part of my reasons is that I simply wanted to do so, with no reason I can see."

4. - Top - End - #514
    Barbarian in the Playground

Cabaret

"Why must I be confined to one or the other when they fit so wonderfully together? Dionysius, at your pleasure although I'm certain you've not yet heard of me. It seems I am to be the upstart god in a foreign land for some time yet. It's rather refreshing, although it says dire things about my upcoming stage performance. I may yet be won with a hatching of eggs and a billy kid." Simply talking to Lanthil has seemingly raised Dionysius' spirits to where he can once more crack wise and enjoy the show. One must never doubt the powers of a beautiful woman to change a godling's heart.

"Although, I will disagree with you on one account milady. I am no better than the mortals who worship me. In fact, I absolutely assure you that I'm far more shameless than they."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

[KR & Wenomir]

Wenomir blinks. Uh, come again? He asks, looking down at KR. He thought she was just joking. ._.

[Reelshka & Pathfinder]

Reelshka considers bidding on Butler, but isn't sure if the "auction items" are allowed to do that.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

Well Butler bid earlier and he's up there now. Shouldn't be a problem Reelshka.

Needless to say, Butler cannot find the open window and it is a source of great puzzlement. And though the wind does threaten potential wardrobe malfunctions with his shorts if it were stronger, it does create an excellent pose. I'd take a picture myself if flash photography were allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Butler Auction]

Dena laughs at that comment, "That's coming from the right person, how long did it take between our first bet and you had group sex exactly? 30 minutes? 20? Give me a number here Kirky."
    "Alright alright, I just never knew you were into mimes." The drow turns his attention back to the stage and resists the urge to laugh. "Better act quick though. Looks like you aren't the only one."

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey's Auction - Aftermath]

"Well, she doesn't look too happy. Wanna go over and cheer her up?" Aubrey whispers smiling. Her androgynous features, now close up, should show that he is actually sort of between genders, and is simply wearing feminine clothing. The feminine clothing may confuse the issue though, and make Irena continue to think Aubrey is a girl.

Aubrey will follow along with Irena
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    Yah I mean srsly. He tops the Hawtness scale! More bids, people
    Pffh, hawtness is subjective, not a hierarchy.

[Aubrey's Auction - Aftermath]

I was kind of assuming Aubrey was wearing make up to mask such features as she's wearing feminine clothes. Not that Irena actually cares about her/his gender, she's into both and not that kinky when it comes to transsexualism. Of course, then there is Nadia... <.<

"I'm not sure she's that she really wants it but I was thinking we might be able to convince her otherwise." Irena says nervously, not really sure what's she's doing anymore. "But no is no, okay? Don't want to upset her." I think you are about to miss that train Irena.

She then leads Aubrey to Nadia. "Hey, this is Aubrey." She introduces the cultist, smiling nervously while trying to determine Nadia's initial reaction.

[Butler Auction]

Dena chuckles a bit before she suddenly gets an idea, "Hey, have you had enough of bets just yet? I'm thinking of another one which is more of a challenge. It should be easy enough for a man of your... stature to complete." She smiles innocently, keeping half an eye on the auction. She could make a bid in a minute, it wasn't the end of the world if she missed this particular auction after all.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-12 at 04:11 PM.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nadia." Nadia sounds a bit uncertain. She's not sure what's going on here, and Irena is acting all kinds of confusing. She gives her girlfriend a questioning look.

[Butler Auction]

"I'm listening." Kirk says, looking back to Dena. This woman and her bets. One would think Kirk would learn after a while.

11. - Top - End - #521

[Dena & Kirk]

"You did like to see those two women making out right?" Okay, she didn't really need to ask that but she needed to mention it. "See, I think it's pretty hot when two guys make out so here is the deal. I can get to pick any guy here and you need to make out with him, passionately . In return you get to pick out any woman here and I need to do the same. If they aren't willing we get to choose a new, deal?" The other drow grins widely.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-12 at 04:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena & Nadia]

"So, I suppose that means I'm yours for a day, doesn't it?" Aubrey grins at the prospect. She's very smooth with the subject, however, "Anything you want shall be yours as long as I can give it. I'm told I'm rather talented at massages."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-12 at 04:26 PM.

13. - Top - End - #523

[Aubrey, Irena & Nadia]

Irena just returns Nadia's look with a faint smile. "That sounds good right Nadia? I mean, we might as well use her services. It'll be fun, it's what we signed up for after all." She tells the lampade, trying to cheer her up.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-12 at 04:55 PM.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena & Nadia]

Nadia frowns just a little. Something still seems a bit odd, but she'll let it slide. "Uh, well, I guess. I'm not really sure about a massage though..." She's painfully awkward about the subject. It might take a bit of effort to talk her into it when the time comes.

[Dena & Kirk]

Kirk chuckles and shakes his head. "No dice. The reward is nowhere near worth the suffering." Kirk has absolutely no interesting in getting his lips anywhere near another man. Ick.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Relax, you're not being forced into anything you don't want to do. I am a servant at you whim, that is all." Aubrey bows lightly at that, trying to evoke the image of a servant.

16. - Top - End - #526

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Yeah, no one is trying to force anything on anyone here. She isn't really our slave after all, she just do this since it's fun." Irena explains, feeling slightly less nervous, her voice sounding a tad more confident.

She isn't sure how this is going to convince Nadia but she trusted Aubrey for now. She really needed to speak to her about that group she was with later though after the auction.

[Dena & Kirk]

"Fine, be like that then. Guess I have to find someone else who's willing." She says with a dismissing gesture with fake hurt in her voice.

She did think it was a bit childish though, after having lived more then twice her age and she still hadn't come over the fear of his own gender? Must have got the wrong impression of him.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Alright, alright. I know no one's being forced into anything." Nadia says. She's having a hard time reclaiming her earlier good mood unfortunately. "I'm just a little surprised. I didn't think Irena was buying anyone."

[Dena & Kirk]

Not really fear. Kirk's secure in his heterosexuality. He'd just prefer not to kiss a man because of that aforementioned heterosexuality. Even if seeing Dena make out with another woman would be hot.

Kirk chuckles again. Poor Dena will just have to be disappointed. "So are you going to bid again, or are you gonna pass this one over?" He says, changing the subject. "Of course, that means you couldn't bid on me. You couldn't resist getting me for two days, could you?"
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-03-12 at 05:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #528

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Don't worry, I just wanted to talk to her and it's for fun and charity right? We can show her around in the manor. It'll be great." Irena states with an increasingly confident voice while giving Aubrey a curious glance, so how was this going to get down?

[Dena & Kirk]

Pffh, Dena is perfectly straight and she's willing to kiss another woman since she's secure in her sexuality. It means nothing to her, like kissing your grandmother.

"Kirky, I'm not going to risk my bet getting into a bidding war over you, you just have to find someone else willing to pay for that fine ass of yours. I'm aiming for other prey see?" Dena replies with a smirk.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes. A subjective hierarchy with Butler at the top of all of them.

[KR & Wenomir]

"What? I felt like bidding. Just for the fun of it." >.>
    "I don't expect to win."
    "Someone else is going to top my bid any moment now."
    "That Moff person seems to want him."
    "Any moment, someone else is going to raise their paddle and bid."
    Aaaaaaany minute now.
    Seriously guys, bid already.

[Cabaret]

"How amusing." Says Lilanthil, smiling.
    "Well it just so happens I have a rather large purse full of gold right here, and no one on stage so far has really caught my eye. So, if you have any... I don't know... suggestions, or anything, I'd be open to it."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-03-12 at 07:24 PM.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Troll in the Playground

Naethalee frowns in thought, studying Butler, then Mime (with a shudder), then Butler again...
    Well, why not? she thinks, and raises a hand, her white hair catching the light.
    "Five hundred for the catboy."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

[KR & Wenomir]

You'd think people would be fighting over Butler... Wenomir says. Maybe it's that mime who apparently comes as a set with him that puts people off? When Naethalee makes her bid, he visibly sighs with relief. Out of curiosity, what would you have done with Butler if you'd won?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Orc in the Playground

Naethalee and Defelent

Defelent glances over at Naethalee, and smiles. He doesn't mind that she's trying to buy another man; he'll bid on a woman when a) I'm on and b) one's being auctioned. Although he'll likely share with Naethalee, unless they don't want to anyway.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

23. - Top - End - #533

Cabaret

Far be it from me to suggest, but if the lady is starved for choice, what better servant could there be than one who would fulfill your every whim? Of course, there are many more strapping fellows to choose from, and a smattering of lovely women as well. No shortage of anything to suit your tastes. However, I can assure you none of them will work quite so hard as I would to ensure your money was well spent." Dionysius gives Lilanthil a dazzling smile, turning away from the stage to face her fully.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ogre in the Playground

[KR & Wenomir]

KR shrugs.
    "Watchtower's very first ever mime performance? Featuring guest artist Butler B. Butler?"
    Dammit, that sounds like an actually good idea now. >.>

[Cabaret]

"At my age I find that the best servants are those who have more to offer than mere appearances anyway." Says Lanthil. Rock hard abs and giant breasts (not necessarily on the same person) get a little dull after you've seen your 7 millionth set.
    "I will admit to being more than a little intrigued by you. But where are my manners? You've introduced yourself to me, but I have not yet extended the same courtesy? My name is Lanthil."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-03-12 at 07:59 PM.

25. - Top - End - #535

Cabaret

"An infinite number of pleasures are mine, just for being in your presence my dear Lanthil. While I agree with you that on the surface each person, no matter how beautiful, tends to blend together after your second millennium, I will say that each offers unique pleasures once you've loosened them up. The mind can be a very intriguing thing, once you remove its fear of itself, and its own potential."

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

"600 gp" from Moff
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    "No, I won't, nor will my Bond-Mate. Part of it is simply that we felt someone like you would be worth getting to know, and this seemed as good a way as we were going to get," the sorcerer replies, smiling a bit. "Another part is that I think your experiences could be valuable to her. She was a slave from birth until we came here, though I never treated her as one, and based on what you said in your speech, I think you could offer her a useful perspective. Finally... Who knows? Perhaps it was a mage, who had reasons of their own to wish that I win you. Maybe a deity felt it would be interesting to push us together. Or perhaps it was simply random chance. Whatever the cause, the last part of my reasons is that I simply wanted to do so, with no reason I can see."
    Jezebel and Kyranis

At the words, Jezebel is silent for just a moment, a smile playing over her lips for a bit before replying. "I put no faith in random chance and don't believe a deity would push us together." She informs him. "I believe there's always a reason behind every spontaneous action. Even if you won't tell me such." At that, she lets go of his arm to reach out and grab a flute of Champagne, sipping it as he leads the way. "I could offer some advice to your Bond-Mate though. Maybe include her in a couple of our services depending on how everything goes and if I think it might benefit her."

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"Don't worry, I just wanted to talk to her and it's for fun and charity right? We can show her around in the manor. It'll be great." Irena states with an increasingly confident voice while giving Aubrey a curious glance, so how was this going to get down?
    [Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

Aubrey grins to Irena. slowly easing her into it seems like a good idea, "Yeah, I bet a manor gets pretty dirty. I suppose I'll be cleaning that up for you once we get there?"

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

Nadia actually laughs a little at that. "Yeah, it's a mess. I haven't got a chance to clean it myself yet." Irena certainly doesn't do any cleaning, and Nadia likes a tidy living space.

[Dena & Kirk]

Dena's on to him! She knows she can have him for free any time! D=

"You're right, you wouldn't want to have to pay more than anyone here. I'm sure you can win another auction for much less." He intends to go for the most after all... however likely that is.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-03-13 at 05:18 AM.

30. - Top - End - #540

[Aubrey, Irena, & Nadia]

"It might need some cleaning yeah." Might? It's amazing you can live in that mess Irena.

"We two are going to be auctioned away soon enough thought so I'm not really sure how this is going to work. Do you know? Your group is holding this aren't you?" She asks Aubrey.

[Dena & Kirk]

"May I suggest making out with another hot guy while you're on stage? I'll bid for it." Dena suggests with the same confident smirk as before.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-13 at 05:50 AM.