New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The New Age

1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The New Age

Kelvor ignores what she said about gods being trouble, but tries to remember to ask about it later. He lowers his hand unoffended by her reaction. "Your right, I probably wouldn't know the first thing about what you've built here." with that he forms an orb of druidic magic and begins, slowly and carefully, walking through the halls and 'streets' of the device. "But a fresh pair of eyes couldn't hurt right? And I noticed that our magics are very similar. However, if I'm getting in your way, or intruding in any way please let me know."
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

2. - Top - End - #332
    Halfling in the Playground

Maia wasn't entirely sure what to think about this Kelvor, as she was all too aware how much power even a late-rising god would have. If he wanted to he could probably destroy the entire Basilica and leave Maia with even smaller pieces of her history to try and figure out, maybe even ruin her chances completely.
    She didn't know if he would, but the fact that he could worried her.
    Though what was even more curious was that he seemed rather determined to try and offer some assistance when even Maia really didn't know how to finish this Puzzle.
    Well... she had a few ideas how but not really enough to give her much on Kelvor.

"J...just don't break anything... I might not be able to fix it properly..." Maia said a little nervously before floating off to another part of the Puzzle she thought she might be able to work on.

In amongst her attempts to fix various parts of the many pieces, Maia was occasionally peaking around the odd block to watch Kelvor for a moment, trying to figure him out, always darting away if he ever tried to look at her watching him.

The pieces were incredibly complicated and the patterns were hard to figure out, as the designs were all made to provide changeable channels for magic. In a way that helped, as you had to consider all the other parts of the scripture when attempting to carve the next piece, so you could sort of figure out the shape necessary by examining the rest of the scriptures.
    Though she was pretty sure she was working on one of the blocks that related to the Fire domain of magic, which she didn't know anything about so nothing was certain.

What she needed was a way to see if the magic flowed properly through each piece, as it be easier to craft a riverbed around a river that already knew where to go.

"Maybe if I power up the Puzzle and try working on an artifact..." Maia mused to herself, floating back through to the centre, quickly throwing out a warning to Kelvor, "Watch out for moving parts! I'm going to try and turn in on!"

Power built up within Maia as she concentrated and bent it to her will, visualizing the Basilica and knowing what she wanted it to do. Her body was shaking slightly just before energy started streaming out of her all over the place, interweaving itself with the super structure.
    The power raged through the building like a tidal wave, embedding itself into every part of Elerah it could.
    And just like that, Elerah was brought to life.

She focused her will on the enormous artifact and pushed its purpose to the pile of pieces at its centre that was Heaven's Wrath.
    The pieces of Elerah began to slide and move, various blocks lit up and scriptures rearranged themselves as the energy flowed through them. There was like this intangible energy that connected it to the pieces of Heaven's Wrath in the centre, and Elerah was attempting to move its blocks to mimic Heaven's Wrath inner structure.

Maia could hear the odd crunch and crash as imperfect pieces moved the wrong way and got caught amongst other pieces, or perfect pieces simply crashed into immobile ones. At the very least she could systematically fix Elerah's flaws now.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Major Act: Create Greater Artifact: Elerah, The Infinity Puzzle (Under Construction)
    Last edited by blazinvire; 2012-05-09 at 01:01 AM.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Kelvor leapt into the air as the floor started moving. Pieces of the city seemed determined to smash him to bits. He wasn't worried about being crushed, but he didn't want anything to get damaged by him. He nimbly dodged and avoided the flying stone with an almost supernatural grace. It took all of his self control not to instinctivly counter-attack. The magic flying through the air seemed both benevolent and nearly infintely powerful. This Maia possessed the most potent and refined magic he had seen yet! He realized that she didn't need his help, and in fact he would probably just get in the way of unlocking the secrets of this machine. He could still offer one other form of help... he would wait until the show was over before voicing his idea.

4. - Top - End - #334

Aldarin stood on top of the wall, along with Allan, studying the relief."I like what you did with the fire, it is very lifelike and in some aspects delivers more impact than actual fire." Turing his attention to the carving of the female, studying her mainly the face. He almost felt pride in knowing his subjects produced such art, as he was sure that even among the gods, none but he himself could match this. "Is this intended to be a likeness, or is it a original work?" Allan, who had been struck dumb by mixed emotions of pride, fear and awe by presence and praise by his god, was sobered by the question, and with a voice clearly full of pride, he answered "I was inspired by the spirit, power and determination of the Lady Alexis, but there is next to no physical likeness, highest lord." Aldarin nodded understandably, "Often the true beauty lies not in the features, you realised this younger than me, but even so, she must be a remarkable woman to inspire you such." Allan, now having almost forgotten who he was speaking to answered eagerly "She is indeed, among our people the ease with which she wields fire, the power she can produce with it and the beauty she can make with it is unsurpassed, and the people hold her word third only to the priests." Aldarin nodded "Where is the lady now?" Allan now once more mindful of the situation he was in, bowed his head as he spoke "My apologies, highest lord, but I do not know, I have had little to do with the people of the city lately." Aldarin, now slightly annoyed with the young boy, looked at him with stern eyes "I didn't ask if you knew or not, or why you'd have or lack such information. I asked where she was." Allan, now trembling with fear, leaned over the wall and called down, not quite hiding the fear in his voice "Does anyone know where Lady Alexis is?" A man called back almost instantly "She knocked out a few guards and strode of into the the hills almost two hours ago." Allan turned to Aldarin, his trembling now out of control. "It seems she is in the hills, highest lord." "I'll go have a chat with her then" Aldarin let wings form at his back, and flew towards the rocky hills. The boys talents were quite unique, this generation was truly blessed to have him. The thought that future generation would only see the boys fading creations saddened Aldarin a bit, and decided to at least do his bit that this didn't happen.

Spoiler
    Show

1 minor act:partial immortality (as described OOC)
    1 major act:add domain: art

5. - Top - End - #335

When the pieces were as settled as they could be considering all the jammed imperfections, Maia contemplated how to proceed, as even having something to work around probably wasn't going to make this much easier.
    She really only understood the fundamentals of what she was building, and for an artifact so precise, that seemed far from enough.

Maia let out a prolonged sigh as she floated down and sat beside the pieces of Heaven's Wrath, idly examining the odd piece in hopes of finding a connection to Elerah that she could work with.

"Building normal artifacts seems so much easier... trying to make one go both ways in construction... why couldn't I remember long enough to just finish it before forgetting it all?" Maia sighed as the depression attempted to roll back in.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

Kelvor settled gently on the ground and walked over to Maia. "Well... you've gotten much farther than I could have if its any consolation." he said as he sat down next to her."I'm not much for making things. The only substantial thing I've created s a god are a new race, and the majority of them wind up as mindless monsters. Long story short, I won't be much use in helping you figure out what's possible with your new creation. I can however help you by giving you some peace. Would you object to having an army protecting your new city-machine?" he stood again and offered his hand to help her up. "You said something earlier about gods being trouble, what about friends?"

7. - Top - End - #337

Maia still didn't really know what to make of Kelvor, so she couldn't help but glance at him a few times from the corner of her eye as she sat there in thought.
    "An army!?" Maia said with some surprise, looking at Kelvor and blinking a few times, "But what if the army being here makes it easier to find the place? A god could just create a giant rock above Elerah and let gravity do the work... or a lake and wash away the army..."

Kelvor's question about friends definitely made Maia mind run about, as her posture shrunk a little as though attempting to avoid the question.
    "As in god-friends? Gods have too much power... too easy to break things. I don't have any god-friends. I have mortal friends, I made them," Maia said, growing restless as she glanced at Kelvor's hand once more.

"Why.. why do you want to help me? We barely just met..." Maia asked, still throwing several glances at Kelvor's hand, sort of torn as to whether she should take his hand or maintain distance.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

"Power doesn't always mean danger. Gravity is dangerous. Its a mindless force with no sense of right or wrong. It only does one thing, regardless of consequences. You have more power than I have ever seen, but I think that your a good person. Your magic seems... kind." He smiles down at her, leaving his hand extended. "That's why I want to help you, you seem like you have a noble purpose, and maybe by helping you, I can learn something of my purpose."

Then he remembers her first question and laughs. "Well hinding an army shouldn't be too hard, we are gods after all. And thinkof them more as a guardian force. An army implies conquest, they would be more for keeping people out of Elerah and making sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands."

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(I"m finally about to move the Plot along.)

OOC:
    Is anyone currently seperated from their civilization?

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Gethane, Kelvor, and Zilvtree are.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

New Turn:
    Suddenly, a rain of shining metallic rods showered on Gethane, Kelvor, and Zilvtree. These weapons, which the gods didn't recognize as weapons of mass destruction, slammed into the deities with sudden, tactical force. Unfortunately for those who fired on them from an unknown area, they didn't realize they need to fire a stronger barrage of missiles. These weapons harmed, even devestated the three deities with sudden, mighty force, but did not kill or permanently harm, as they were designed to do. Someone was watching their computer monitor and cussing, as they noticed that his targets were the same as unscathed, since the United States had no more ammunition to fire.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: ummm Kelvor was inside Maia's giant clockwork city/artifact, and Gethane and Zilvtree were miles underground creating an (unknown) artifact. I'm ok with getting hit, but can it not damage her city?

13. - Top - End - #343

Vordia was left wandering by herself her mind pondering on other things. She spent some time floating around and seeing the sights, viewing her fellows god's cities and creations, and seeing if she could glance to the west for knowledge of these 'Yu-Essay' people who had shown up.

After a while she returned to her own city in the sky of Astra, which had grown well since she last visited. She spoke with her Heralds and Prime, discussing rather trivial matters, before she decided on her next action. She had two great cities, but very little in between.

Rising up as high as possible to view all of the lands, she called on her power of wind to defy the land itself. All across the lands huge chunks of earth and landscape broke free of the clutches of gravity and slowly fell upwards, eventually coming to rest either just before or after passing through the clouds, all ranging at different heights. Vordia called on her other abilities to make smaller, inhabitable locations and waypoints upon the lands, allowing her people to move more freely between locations.

With her creations compleate she breathed life and blessing across the Skylands. As she did she could feel the spark of life within her people, and as she focused more on this sensation she could sense it within the people of other cities, races and creatures. It wasn't just any spark of life, but the spark of passion, desire, lust, and love. The spark of a new life.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 major act: Ability - Lifegiver
    1 major act: Domain - Fertility
    1 major act: Domain increase - Wind
    2 minor acts: Change landscape (using up two for amout of lands affected)
    1 minor act: Create skyvillages
    1 minor act: Bless population: Skyvillages x2

Only shortly after this new sense had awoken to her, she felt and saw horror. The sparks of life began to snuff out terrifyingly quickly, and all in particular locations. Racing to them she saw the devistation being dealt, fellow gods being smashed by weapons whose force was enough to kill creatures even a fair distance from them, and horrificly scarring the land, twisting and melting the rock and leaving trees for miles around bare and scorched to death.

Thunder rumbled, heavier than before, almost mimicing the sounds the metallic rods made on their impact, and rain mercifully fell upon the scorched earth. Vordia's mood was dark, and her presence formidible, as she stared out to the west. "Brothers, sisters," She called out upon the winds for all gods to hear "The people of the West, the people of the Yu-Essay, have attacked us, and declared war upon all of us. It is time to show them why they should truely fear us gods, and make them wish they never crawled out of that hole they came from! If we do not act now, all we have done, all we have created, will be destroyed by their vile hands!"

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin View Post
    OOC: ummm Kelvor was inside Maia's giant clockwork city/artifact, and Gethane and Zilvtree were miles underground creating an (unknown) artifact. I'm ok with getting hit, but can it not damage her city?
    (DOn't worry, no on'es city will be effected.)

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zarae View Post
    ((sorry for short post, but thought i'd get something up during a break from studying for these stinkin finals))

"the contingiency for that," she answered his concern, "only one truly unstable can handle my portion. someone of divine chaos."
    Then work began (really cool discription and more details to come, possibly after finals?), Lady Chaos drew from her own essence, from the shadows and chaos itself. She took Gethane's hands so his own portion would also begin to be take form. Magic of the earth, went into the flow of energy. swirl of greenish light and black darkness swirled around them as if a wild wind was blowing within the circle. when it reached the pinacle, "now".
    then confined it into two flawless gemstones. they floated between them, seaming to absorb color and into a void, yet radiate with some unknown magic of their own. on the ground was a small ornate coffer of some unknown metal (maybe he created it?)
    Zilvtree had never felt so drained and weakened before. Even in her excellent physical condition, she looked pale, sweat droplet forming on her brow. It took all her strength to remain on her feet. How strange the Shadowdancer looked then. Orange tinted eyes looked up to Gethane then. All that was left to activate the stones, something she would do soon after regaining strength. thankfully the protections were in place as exhaustion overcame her and she began to fall twords the ground.

Spoiler
    Show
    use ceremony: create artifact- "Time of Troubles"
    major acts: increase domain- shadow-6; chaos-2
    The new creation was something for Gethane to be proud of, it was a true artifact, something that their raw energies had created without guidance. The deed was done, and he felt stronger than ever. Zilvtree was right, Gethane had created a new metal specifically for the task of sealing their power.

Spoiler
    Show
    I had a really busy week, sorry for posting so little. At least my job shadow went well

Anyways, Upping domain, Metal-2 and Ceremony:create artifact

View Post

(Don't worry, no one's city will be effected.)
    Spoiler
    Show

We're wondering how we got hit miles underground. We can go above ground after creating the object if you want to continue with this for plot, just note that I was prepared
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    When I die, I donate my body to the cause of whatever ******* finds it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgruve View Post
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...
    Blood~

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

We're wondering how we got hit miles underground. We can go above ground after creating the object if you want to continue with this for plot, just note that I was prepared
    (That's a good idea))

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

When Gethane rose to the surface after finishing the artifact, the sudden barrage of metal weapons startled him. Still, he is the god of defense, and suffered no real injuries, but he could tell that the attackers were definitely a threat.
    Now, do I check on my people to make sure they are safe? But I'd risk drawing the attention of the attackers to my people...

Gethane needed more time to decide, so he created a large layered Earth/Metal/Earth/Metal/Earth dome around him, and Zilv if she had come up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spending a minor action to represent how strong of a dome this is. It isn't just made using domain power.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...
    Blood~

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground

Kelvor heard a very faint sound coming from the west, and his natural curiosity began driving him to investigate. "At least think about it. My people live in the plains to the south. Please come see me when you have an answer." He said to Maia as he began to fly away. When he got out he flew above the city and looked down, admiring the godess and her creation. Before he could say anything, he was strike by something with the strength of a mountain and was thrown across the sky into the mountains. He burst from the rubble covered in thick plates of armor, like a shell over his entire body. His head again resembled that of a wolf as the Beast rose to the surface.

The Beast roared a deafening challenge that was heard across the land. To divine ears the roar could be heard as a message. "Cowards! Do you not even possess the courage to attack a god in person?!? No! You hide in your hole like rabbits! Like prey! And now I am coming. I will tear down your mountain and feast upon every single one of you! He charged across the land morphing his body as he did so. He kept the armor, but added spikes across his back and shoulders. His wings had dissapeared and his entire body had grown to the size of a large house.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ((gunna try to keep everything correc,t if i leave something out or get it wrong, i apologize, brain still fried after finals))

Something else then began to lift her as shadows flowed around her form. She took her newly created piece, and before she knew it was up on the surface. the artifact, safely inside the coffer, was placed into a dimensional pocket for now. Still weaker than before for the moment, Zilvtree knew she was in some danger. The elven woman's sense had somewhat alerted her to some danger coming her way, just before a verbal warning and the attack. Gethane's wards were around them protecting(?) from the assault of the strange weapons. (not sure if hit or not. will edit if need)
    that woke up a new side in Zilvtree, more than the Scorpion's attack. Eyes still orange turned to a crimson fiery red then. This side of the Shadowdancer was not seen before. Her rainbow hair went dark as her charcoal skin. A gloved hand went to The Disk of Night. Activated, 4 additional blades came out of the lethal disk.
    "Time to teach them the true meaning of the hell of a scorned woman," in an low growl to Gethane.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((dont remember if i ever wrote it out, but in case, i'll claim a minor act with the extra dimensional pocket-'the Out'.
    gain ability: ranged weapons expert))

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

"Fine, go as you need. I will go check on the contingency. Please maintain some sense of patience, and for once, take the threat seriously." Gethane leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, then he headed out into the wastes.

Spoiler
    Show
    I apologize for the upcoming generics, but Armin will understand what I mean.

When he reaches a certain place, Gethane reaches down into the earth, to check on the "contingency". When he is done looking, he places even more of his power into it. "The time to use you isn't yet, but it is coming. Be ready."

Spoiler
    Show
    1 minor action to add power to the contingency.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blood~

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

The beast sensed the others of the pantheon reappearing. Well I suppose that going into battle alone would be a reckless, even for one as strong as me. he turned and ran to where they had hidden under the domes of earth and metal. "Brother Gethane! Sister Zilvtree! We need to talk. The Westerners have singled our pantheon out and now is the time to retaliate! We will show them folley of warring with GODS!" He roared.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

Gethane was satisfied with the state of the contingency, and was on his way back when he heard a ferocious roar, signaling the madness of a beast.
    What happened? Why are they both so...impatient? Yes, they attacked, but we sustained no damage. If anything, this puts us at an advantage.

He finished listening to the words of the enraged god, Our pantheon...that's it! They have singled us out...but why? Does that make us the greatest threat?

It had been awhile, but he activated the Gravis orb, setting up a new defense as he traveled. In this case, he created a reversed field of gravity, so object would fall up out of the field. This will stop the metal arrows, but we need a plan of retaliation.

When he did arrive back at the others, it had been some time. "Yes, we are gods. We could easily retaliate, but the time it would take to fight all those troops is too much. How do you feel about mobilizing your people?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blood~

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

"The Touched are strong and their magic would be useful as healers but they are disorganized. I would have to establish a heierarchy before they could even march with some semblence of order." The Beast scoffed then continued, "The Ferals are even stronger physically, and have a pack system in place. I simply need to kill the current Alpha and they will follow me without question." His other half was ashamed of the Ferals, but soon he would show Kelvor their worth. Soon Sendal would become the alpha of his own body. He smiled wolfishly at the thought.

24. - Top - End - #354

Kelvor's words only seemed to compound Maia's unsureness about other gods and armies and such, and the reference to gravity didn't make much sense to her. It was the will behind the power that Maia didn't like, as any change of mood might cause incredible damage.
    What if something happened and one of the gods did something drastic in a fit of rage or sadness? Maia didn't know what she'd be able to fix, though she was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to fix herself if she died...

Maia discretely went to follow Kelvor simply to continue thinking about the situation, trying to get more insight, and from the entrance of Elerah she saw the explosions take him from the sky and turn him into something else.
    And despair crept up on Maia, as it seemed her suspicions were inevitably going to be true; gods had too much power to fully trust.

She'd almost wanted to go out and tend to any wounds Kelvor might have, but an instinctive caution and fear made her stay to make sure she stayed hidden.
    Her presence was concealed and Elerah was well hidden as the trees obliged and it was half underground, so she was safe for now at least.

25. - Top - End - #355

For once, patience characterized Lady Chaos. For now, she was like the stalking panther just before it springs. This perhaps might be the only time patience and her could be but together. Zilvtree did not rush off in a flash, instead she grew quiet and contemplative- scheming , her eyes remaining that fiery red.
    She would find their weakness, find what they loved and cherished. and make them wish for a release of death.
    Her left hand kept hold of the lethal disk as she waited with Kelvor and Gethane, uncharacterisitically still not speaking right away as they thought out some ideas.
    Finally and surprisingly, "Of us all, I am the stealthest," her voice deathly calm, only her eyes and lack of colorful hair giving an indication of what could be going on in her mind. "speaking with the others might be useful," she replied to the guys, then almost off-handedly, "Everyone has a breaking point...we just have to find it, and crush it."
    Last edited by Zarae; 2012-05-12 at 10:17 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

Sendal growls and pulls his lips back revealing overly sharp and serrated teeth. It takes a second before it becomes obvious that he's smiling. "I like her." he said to Gethane. Then his smile twitches, becoming a snarl and he growls angrily. He's still for a few seconds then stands up tall"Ill see you all again before we march against the westerners." with that the Wolf head shrinks back into its usual human form.

Kelvor gasps as he regains control of his body. "I'm sorry about that. I lost control of myself." he says looking down somewhat ashamed. The shell of armor has dissapeared from his face, but not the rest of his body. "Gethane and I created a scrying device in the land under the enemy. I think it could be useful for you Zilvtree, but I agree that you are the stealthiest and best suited to getting in unseen." he says to the Godess of Chaos. Turning to the Patient One he says, "Talking to the others seems like a good idea. I only know one other deity though, so maybe you should talk to the other two." without waiting for an answer he took off and flew towards Maia and Elerah, making sure he wasn't followed by metal arrows or other gods.

27. - Top - End - #357

Maia made slow progress on Elerah as the symbols wove patterns in her mind, chasing down all the stuck pieces and chiseling scriptures until the piece moved off on its own.
    The rate with which she was getting the blocks to move would seem a whole lot more impressive if it weren't for the fact she had an entire compact city-worth of blocks to check.

All kinds of things were distracting her and yet she worked, as her Map floated near her idly investigating the area she estimated those things that attacked Kelvor had come from, and she often attempted to figure out Kelvor all the while still a little depressed she hadn't gotten to finish Elerah before epiphany faded.

Even being inside a half-finished replica built by an amateur it felt like it fitted some niche in the back of Maia's mind, like she was used to being in this specific kind of environment. Maybe even working on Elerah itself fitted neatly in Maia's mind, but the action was a little suffocating in ways so perhaps it was a different kind of work.
    Perhaps she hadn't even finished Elerah before her mysterious slumber, which might explain a few things; yet she couldn't help but feel like Elerah was complete in a way, back then. So she was probably just enhancing and expanding Elerah back then, to make Elerah the ultimate tool for one could understand how to use it.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Major Act: Up a Domain: Artifice Rank 2

Every now and then she went back to Heaven's Wrath to put a few more pieces together so she could go back to Elerah and figure out more, as building Heaven's Wrath told her more about how to build Elerah, and in turn let her learn more about Heaven's Wrath.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

True, but I don't get along with the others as well.

"I am going to mobilize my people. Bring your armies to this location, with the exception of you Zilv. Just give word to your people, then go ahead and discover where they are firing those arrows from.

With that, Gethane returns to the mighty Terrans, and calls upon their leader to mobilize to war. He gives them the location of the meeting point, and some information about the enemy.

When the people start mobilizing for war they organize into 1000 squads of 14: 2 Binders, 6 Earth Shaman, 2 Metal Manipulators, and 4 close combat specialist.

Next, Gethane sends a message to the other gods, We need to have a war council, because the worst has happened.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blood~

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Kelvor lands at Elerah and the plates of armor sink into his skin, and the spines across his back fold down and are covered. He shrinks down so he can walk among the clockwork streets. "Maia! Are you still here?" he called out. "I'm sorry about leaving like that, but the Westerners have attacked. I can't stay long, I'm needed at a war council."

30. - Top - End - #360

Zilvtree called a few of her servants, relayed to them the info and sent one to Vordia and Aldrain. Word from a few spies indicated the hidden Maia had left the forest, but she didnt doubt someone would find her. other shade servents were sent to the other hidden one (those who joined but havent been replying).
    the message was basically that she intend to spy out these enemies. Some of the gods were deploying troops of their people. but overall a small united front to remove the treat was intended.

Zilvtree cloaked herself in more protection and stronger invisibility, as well as hide her divine aura from everything. she was one with her element. moving across the land she headed twords the location of these people.