Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dumbledore lives's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Redmond, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by PrGo View Post
    I'd like to make a request, since my google-fu has failed me. I'm playing a Kitsune (anthropomorphic fox man) in a Pathfinder game in map tools, but I can't find ANY decent pictures for my character token whatsoever.

    So, a male bard/dervish/duelist-like fox man.

    Help me, playgrounders, you're my only hope!
    I found one which might work, though it isn't great.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar by Diabhan
    Shapperdash, movie reviews amongst other things.
    Natural 1, a tale of critical failures
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillion View Post
    If you're ever in a situation where you can't survive, go for the broke and fill all of creation with chickens. Just imagine the reaction of people halfway around the world when every square inch of space in their world is suddenly and completely full of chickens.
    Homebrew
    1st in Iron Chef XXXIV with a Warforged bard

  2. - Top - End - #572
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by PrGo View Post
    I'd like to make a request, since my google-fu has failed me. I'm playing a Kitsune (anthropomorphic fox man) in a Pathfinder game in map tools, but I can't find ANY decent pictures for my character token whatsoever.

    So, a male bard/dervish/duelist-like fox man.

    Help me, playgrounders, you're my only hope!
    These are the best ones I could find. The gods were kind to me, I didn't see any InuYasha yaoi fanart while looking for these.

    Spoiler
    Show




    I can't stand my own grammar mistakes. So if one of my posts has 4+ edits, chances are I fixed 4+ different typos.
    I seem to find another one every time I read one of my posts!

    Homebrew Stuff:


    All PEACHing is welcome!

  3. - Top - End - #573
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reynard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ppbbbtttthhhhppttt...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Once you've seen this, you'll stop looking for others. Just check out the sheer swag on this guy.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Last edited by Reynard; 2012-10-13 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Hiro Protagonest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    Once you've seen this, you'll stop looking for others. Just check out the sheer swag on this guy.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Yes, yes, I've seen your old avatar.

    Besides.
    Spoiler
    Show

    You wish you could be even half as badass as him.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2012-10-13 at 11:04 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #575
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dumbledore lives's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Redmond, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    I'm looking for images of a male tattooed wizard. The specifics don't really matter, but so far it's been surprisingly difficult to find and the image in the back of Complete Arcane doesn't exactly cut it.
    Avatar by Diabhan
    Shapperdash, movie reviews amongst other things.
    Natural 1, a tale of critical failures
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillion View Post
    If you're ever in a situation where you can't survive, go for the broke and fill all of creation with chickens. Just imagine the reaction of people halfway around the world when every square inch of space in their world is suddenly and completely full of chickens.
    Homebrew
    1st in Iron Chef XXXIV with a Warforged bard

  6. - Top - End - #576
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PrGo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seventh star to the right
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wow! We have a winner! The character will be good, but I'll add a dark and/or brooding to his personality and put up that picture. Thanks for all the effort, guys, I was right to ask you for help

  7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground
     
    SlyGuyMcFly's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The cyberpunk present
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Something new by Tracy J. Butler:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truth resists simplicity.

  8. - Top - End - #578
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore lives View Post
    I'm looking for images of a male tattooed wizard. The specifics don't really matter, but so far it's been surprisingly difficult to find and the image in the back of Complete Arcane doesn't exactly cut it.
    You were right. It is surprisingly difficult... I could find a few female tattooed arcane casters, though. Mostly the pathfinder iconic sorceress.

    The best I could find was this one... But it shows just a little of tattooed skin, and I'm not even sure if that's supposed to actually be a tattoo or some kind of mystical visual effect.

    Spoiler
    Show


    I can't stand my own grammar mistakes. So if one of my posts has 4+ edits, chances are I fixed 4+ different typos.
    I seem to find another one every time I read one of my posts!

    Homebrew Stuff:


    All PEACHing is welcome!

  9. - Top - End - #579
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Wonton's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    This. This is the thread to ask.

    Can anyone help me find an image of an old male artificer gnome? An alchemist would look pretty much the same, so one of those will do too. The one in our party is in a wheelchair (1 Str after racial and age penalties), but I'm 99% sure that's too specific.

    Also, a warforged barbarian with a maul. All the warforged I could find had swords or axes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore lives View Post
    I'm looking for images of a male tattooed wizard. The specifics don't really matter, but so far it's been surprisingly difficult to find and the image in the back of Complete Arcane doesn't exactly cut it.
    Well, here's one. Looks more like a sorcerer, but I figured I'd still post it.

    And then there's Ryze, the tattooed mage from League of Legends. Google "Ryze", "Human Ryze", or "Tribal Ryze", you'll find tons of pictures.

    P.S. I figured I should link this amazing gallery. Over 1700 male and 1000 female characters in there.
    Last edited by Wonton; 2012-10-19 at 03:22 AM.
    Rules that supersede Rule 0:

    Rule -1: You're all there to have fun. The GM and the players should never do anything that would limit people's fun, for any in-game or real-life reason.

    Rule -0.5 (corollary): That means that if someone's fun is getting in the way of other people's fun, that person needs to change how they're playing.

  10. - Top - End - #580
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marnath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Argonth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonton View Post
    Also, a warforged barbarian with a maul. All the warforged I could find had swords or axes.
    Spoiler
    Show


    I cropped that out of a larger image. It's from City of Stormreach. All rights are WOTC, etc. etc.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

    Avatar by Hacktor

  11. - Top - End - #581
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Theoboldi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    I'm looking for pictures of a male gnome thief/arcanist.The one I need the picture for is sort of a gentleman thief type, so his clothes should be at least somewhat fancy.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2012-10-19 at 04:48 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!

    Custom avatar made by Dirtytabs.

  12. - Top - End - #582
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marnath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Argonth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    From the very gallery you posted
    That's a dwarf wizard. It's not really anywhere close to what was requested. :/
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

    Avatar by Hacktor

  13. - Top - End - #583
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Wonton's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    I'm looking for pictures of a male gnome thief/arcanist.The one I need the picture for is sort of a gentleman thief type, so his clothes should be at least somewhat fancy.
    Here are all the gnome thieves, arcanists, or gentlemen that I could find:

    Spoiler
    Show









    That second last is probably the best thief/arcanist/gentleman combination but doesn't look much like a gnome (even though the uploader listed it as one).
    Last edited by Wonton; 2012-10-19 at 10:54 PM.
    Rules that supersede Rule 0:

    Rule -1: You're all there to have fun. The GM and the players should never do anything that would limit people's fun, for any in-game or real-life reason.

    Rule -0.5 (corollary): That means that if someone's fun is getting in the way of other people's fun, that person needs to change how they're playing.

  14. - Top - End - #584
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Theoboldi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonton View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    I think I'll use this one. I like the second last one too, but the general mood of that picture is a bit too dark for the character I'm going for. This one fits perfectly though.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!

    Custom avatar made by Dirtytabs.

  15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    I'm looking for a pic of a Russian looking gunslinger. Preferably with one of those fur hats and a heavy coat. male or female doesn't matter to me. Red or red/grey color motif would be nice, though that's also optional. A Steampunk or magical look is A-ok.
    Last edited by TheThan; 2012-10-20 at 02:02 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Togath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    I'm in need of a picture of a male(preferably with a medieval fantasy look to him, and anime looking is fine for the art style) wielding either a skillet, a giant chef's knife, or a rolling pin as a weapon(or using some sort of fruit, vegetable, or spice themed magic).
    This turned out harder to find then I had expected(which was rather surprising, it seems like a concept that would be more common), so I decided to ask here.
    Nine Lives Disciple(PoW archetype), Quicksilver Lance(wip PoW archetype)
    Kitty over on Steam. Furries itP
    "If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable." ~found on a badly translated store page on steam
    It's my birthday ^w^(October 1st)

  17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThan View Post
    I'm looking for a pic of a Russian looking gunslinger. Preferably with one of those fur hats and a heavy coat. male or female doesn't matter to me. Red or red/grey color motif would be nice, though that's also optional. A Steampunk or magical look is A-ok.
    This is as close as I could find for a Russian gunslinger. The one I'm speaking of is in the foreground. Not exact, but hopefully it works.

  18. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    well that's close. the character in question is Kadoran.
    honestly I'm not expecting much in regards to what I'm looking for.

  19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    The unfortunate thing about Khadorans is that they are sorely underrepresented on the gunslinging front. They have/had a nation dedicated to dueling and yet not one pistoleeror or gunmage in the army lists. Frown worthy.

  20. - Top - End - #590
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    I am looking for a picture of a female duelist, or pirate type gnome, even better if she is wielding a rapier. Please help mighty playground group.

  21. - Top - End - #591
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Noedig View Post
    The unfortunate thing about Khadorans is that they are sorely underrepresented on the gunslinging front. They have/had a nation dedicated to dueling and yet not one pistoleeror or gunmage in the army lists. Frown worthy.
    This is very true, and very sad. Maybe a petition to Privateer press is in order.
    the plus side is they have Vladimir Tzepesci, who i believe is considered one of the greatest swordsmen in the iron kingdoms.

  22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Leon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Vinter takes that Honor (even if he is currently outside the Iron Kingdoms)


    Spoiler
    Show

    Female Duelist

    Something has changed and it wont link the pic
    Last edited by Leon; 2012-10-22 at 01:25 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

    Spoiler
    Show

    Current PC's
    Spoiler
    Show



    Retired or on Hold

    Spoiler
    Show
    Razak Na'jzur - Druid/Spirit Incarnate
    Mikael of Torm - Cleric of Torm
    Kargun Imrakson - Rune Bearer (Ex Shield Breaker, Miner)
    Drake - Tech Priest
    Demetrius - ArchivistCloistered Cleric/Berzerker
    Nixios Delta-Rho (Tech Priest)
    Jo'Hanrik Stormstrider - Warblade


  23. - Top - End - #593
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Iku Rex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThan View Post
    I'm looking for a pic of a Russian looking gunslinger. Preferably with one of those fur hats and a heavy coat. male or female doesn't matter to me. Red or red/grey color motif would be nice, though that's also optional. A Steampunk or magical look is A-ok.
    Not that close, but the best I can do.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Last edited by Iku Rex; 2012-10-22 at 03:19 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #594
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Vinter takes that Honor (even if he is currently outside the Iron Kingdoms)


    Spoiler
    Show

    Female Duelist

    Something has changed and it wont link the pic
    Too human looking for my taste, assuming you meant me.

  25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Leon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Macbubble View Post
    Too human looking for my taste, assuming you meant me.
    yes, well what defines a gnome aside from being a tiny humanoid?
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

    Spoiler
    Show

    Current PC's
    Spoiler
    Show



    Retired or on Hold

    Spoiler
    Show
    Razak Na'jzur - Druid/Spirit Incarnate
    Mikael of Torm - Cleric of Torm
    Kargun Imrakson - Rune Bearer (Ex Shield Breaker, Miner)
    Drake - Tech Priest
    Demetrius - ArchivistCloistered Cleric/Berzerker
    Nixios Delta-Rho (Tech Priest)
    Jo'Hanrik Stormstrider - Warblade


  26. - Top - End - #596
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    yes, well what defines a gnome aside from being a tiny humanoid?
    In my opinion it will probably be their anoying chiled like attitdue (or at least the way I play them). But since we are talking about body features I would say that the head should be bigger in compression to the rest of the body, and more child like. Should have added more details earlier.
    Last edited by Macbubble; 2012-10-22 at 08:17 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #597
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Vinter takes that Honor (even if he is currently outside the Iron Kingdoms)


    Spoiler
    Show

    Female Duelist

    Something has changed and it wont link the pic
    ahh my mistake.

    thanks for all the pics

  28. - Top - End - #598
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Excession's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Macbubble View Post
    I am looking for a picture of a female duelist, or pirate type gnome, even better if she is wielding a rapier. Please help mighty playground group.
    Not sure if any of these are what you want, but it was fun looking:
    Spoiler
    Show







    I guess this is more pixie than gnome, but it's cute:

    Perhaps the lower-right character here:

    Last edited by Excession; 2012-10-23 at 04:44 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #599
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Not sure if any of these are what you want, but it was fun looking:
    Spoiler
    Show







    I guess this is more pixie than gnome, but it's cute:

    Perhaps the lower-right character here:

    Thank you for the pictures, the third feels the best for the deaf character.

  30. - Top - End - #600
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

    Google has sort of failed me so I thought I'd ask you lot since you normally have amazing art.

    I'm looking for a human, elf or demon (minimal demon features, no horns, no wings, no tail no nothing) male with long, light hair (preferably blond) for a rogue->shadowdancer character of mine. I'd like the mood to be somewhat playful/flirty if at all possible. So anyone got any suggestions for something like that?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •