New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Incarnations of Immortality IC: GodsWar

Desert:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The dead head your call, but they are so uncoordinated that anything resembling an orderly line is out of the question. They do their best, however, making their simple pleas for rest, to be with their families, and similar requests(it is rather hard to determine what the insects want). However many you send off, though, there are a dozen more waiting. You soon realize that to bring peace to every one of them could easily take weeks before it is completed. And that's only for the ones in your general vicinity. But they keep coming, any fear they had overwhelmed by the chance for rest.

Korug:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not only did the fighting armies cause quite a lot of destruction, Korug destroyed several major buildings with his chain. If you station yourself in the palace and ignore the outlaying regions, you can make a fairly fortified base without too much work. If you want to rebuild the city itself, it may take quite a lot longer. One of the outer palace walls has a large hole smashed in it, and from there leading to the cities edge is a swath of destroyed buildings. That's what happens when ogre smash puny humans.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Dream

Beside Viserys appears an old woman, wrinkled and stooped.
    "Hello again Dreamer. I see you are aiding these poor souls. Very admirable.
    The Underworld is emptied completely. Hades, Hel, the Ferryman are all missing.
    I haven't seen it that empty since it was born.
    You realize the Gods will blame us right? Ever since Loki they have been itching for an excuse. They knew we were involved on both sides and realized how much power we hold."

As the Incarnation watches the years fade and the ears sharpen as an Elfin Beauty replaces the hag.
    "I'm gathering everyone for a Council right here."
    A blurred form later the Incarnate has the Planeshift/Teleport coordinates.

"You shouldn't catch all of them. You know they'll simply fade away in a couple million years, sooner for the older spirits. They are dead, what use do they have for comfort."

With a twirl and a flash of golden light, the Chaotic Incarnation was gone.

Luck

"Like me?" Came a rather creepy voice, right next to the Raven.
    "What does Odin want with the Incarnation of Luck in secret? The Gods rarely put up with us as it is, less so in a crisis that could be blamed on us.
    What secrets do you hold in you're birdbrain huh?"

The bird feels an overwhelming burst of mental energy blast it's way into it's mind, digging through it's thoughts and feelings from the Illithid standing beside it.

I'm using Mind probe
    Bird has a DC50 Will Save or answer "What does Odin want with the Incarnation of Luck."
    10 + 5 (Power level) + 28 (Cha Mod) +7 (Illithid Cha Bonus)
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Stupid, destructive, senseless mule," Pellow muttered, holding his head as he walked back to Korug.
    He was beginning to doubt why Korug was leading the army, when he was clearly not fit for military command of any type. He walked into the throne room, and nodded to the ogre.
    "This will require some time to completely rebuild, though we can get the central palace repaired quickly. How many followers do you have, again?" he asked.
    "Well over a thousand," Korug answered.
    "Ah, yes, that will do nicely. Get them to work on rebuilding it, devoting every one of them to the task, and it should be done within... well, how many of them use magic?"
    "Biggest spell I've ever seen from one was a lightning bolt."
    "Oh, that's not good at all. Ok, we'll have to build this stuff the old-fashioned way, then. Unless they're particularly far away, you followers should be here within the next 24 hours, especially if they ride. Korug, have you thought to raid the royal treasury yet?"
    "Uh, no," Korug admitted. "We just finished conquering, after all."
    "I see. Well, it'll be slightly depleted due to wartime, but we can likely still find a good sum to fund the army with. You know, the basics: weapons, supplies, payment. They will likely have their own weapons, but they would be old, rusty, worthless. We need sharp blades and sharp wits to win a war against the gods."
    Pellow walked further into the palace to find the treasury and check it's general value.

Spoiler
    Show
    Now, I have no actual ranks in Appraise. However, I do have Detect Magic. I am going to estimate the value of the treasury, and then search for any magical items, any at all. If any of them give an aura strength of Strong or stronger, I will take them with me back ot the throne room.
    Extended Signature

Words of Wisdom from other Playgrounders:
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Like your own little harem of jealous wearable anime girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterkerfuffle View Post
    I've seen horsemancers absolutely shred campaigns.

4. - Top - End - #34

SwashbucklerGuy

"What does Odin want with me?" Anduilas asked carefully. He knew the bird said no lies, but he was still suspicious. Apparently Incarnations and Gods didn't get along well enough, and he had already had a couple arguments with Thor and the like. Something about not actually being a "great and skilled warrior" or something. Pfft, like that actually mattered. Anduilas had proved it time and time again - you don't need skill for anything!

Suddenly an Illthid appeared into the room, trying to mentally dominate the bird. Anduilas just kind of stood there and gawked for a bit. He knew it was probably an Incarnation of some kind - after all he was attacking an agent of Odin after all. Taking a deep breath, he sighed. "I need better security here! Dear Incarnations does no one value privacy at all?"

Throwing up his arms, he merely turned around and started going into the bathroom. Might as well go and wash up.
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2012-03-09 at 11:16 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35

Zombie

(It's a Mindflayer, not an old man)

"What's privacy?"
    Remarked the Illithid casualy

Sorry everyone

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

Bedroom:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The raven flies into the air with a muffled squawk as the mind flayer probes it's mind. It's mind clouds over in a fraction of a second, but you still manage to extract a single phrase.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mutually beneficial relationship

The raven gives you a look of pure hatred, and then it hovers in the middle of the room, about six feet up, slowly beating it's wings. It starts spinning around, becoming almost blurry. Then, in a flash of darkness, another raven joins it, locking their talons together as they revolve. Dark feathers start appearing, whirling around and making a pillar of shadow. It slowly consolidates as a tall man wearing a traveling cloak and a wide brimmed hat. One eye glitters at you from under the brim. The ravens are nowhere to be seen. The window shatters as an oaken spear with a broad leaf shaped head flies through it, to be grasped by the cloaked man. He glares at the illithid, and you sense the enormous power emanating from him.
    "It is not wise to meddle in my affairs, Chaos Crawler. An attack on my eyes is an attack on me, as you well know." He glances around the room, taking in every detail. "I shall let it pass this time, as long as you go from here now. In the future, I will not be so lenient." His eye flickers as if lit by flame.

Treasury:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The treasury consists of around 400'000 Gold Pieces, in assorted forms of currency; precious gems consisting of mostly rubies, worth approximately 100'000; and various paintings, crowns, goblets, and similar objects worth anything from 14'000 to 200'000, in your estimate. As for magic items, there are a few minor magic items, but the only ones worth noting are a ring, obviously powerful and glowing pale blue, a wooden scepter wrapped with chains, and a mask made to look like a lion's head.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37

Zombie

"You know the treaties as well as I do Odin. This is a crisis and Mental Probing is justified in Divine/Incarnate dealings. I don't trust you puppets not to try anything to Lucky here."

A burst of Telepathy gives Anduilas the coordinates of the meeting before the Illithid shimmered out.

Sorry everyone

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pellow inspected the more powerful items carefully. He was no expert with arcana, but he was certain he was more knowledgable than Korug.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm gonna take 10 on my Arcana and Spellcraft checks, for a total of 28 on each. I am attempting to learn the school of magic, the general effects, and, if possible, the exact spells used.
    Last edited by legomaster00156; 2012-03-09 at 06:19 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

SwashbucklerGuy

Anduilas emerged from the room, using a cloth to wipe his face. Having his taken a quick shower, he was now shirtless and slightly wet. Not that most people would really mind; his body was sculpted to perfection with perfect abs and a slightly tanned skin. The water simply made his skin radiant and glow.

He winced slightly at the mental shout, but he recorded the coordinates nonetheless. He didn't like the ideas of meetings. Anduilas was a hero. He's supposed to be strong enough to handle world ending threats by himself. But of course proper etiquette was key and it wasn't wise to anger the other Incarnations already. Guessed he just had to get used to it.

Turning to Odin, he smiled. Walking over, he started putting his shirt back on. "So to what do I owe the honor of your presence, All Father?" Anduilas said. "Last time I checked, I believe that you wanted nothing to do with me?" Anduilas still smiled at the time he had visited the Gods. They had never really gotten along, even before he was an Incarnation. It was nothing really personal, although Odin had to step in before Anduilas was about to fight Thor head on. Those were fun times, he thought with a smile.
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2012-03-09 at 11:21 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Bedroom:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Odin glares at the space where the Incarnation had been. As Anduilas enters the room, he sighs softly.
    "This is not a safe place for talking, as your fellow Incarnation has so kindly proven for us. Come to my hall, and we can discuss this further. Come on the eleventh hour of night, as we must meet in secrecy. I realize that we have had disagreements in the past, but now is the time to put them aside.
    I would advise you to go be with your kind now. It would not do to make them suspicious."

He turns, drawing his cloak around him. As he starts to fray around the edges, he speaks once more.
    "Tell no one. Trust no one. I feel that a betrayal of dire proportions is on the horizon. You would be a fool to take the advice of anyone but yourself."
    He explodes into a cloud of black feathers that float down to the floor, turning into ash and fading away. Aside from this, you can't determine anything more.

Pellow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The ring gives off a strong aura of no particular School. The mask is strongly tied to the School of Evocation, and seems to amplify sound for the wearer. The staff gives off a very strong transmutation effect, but it seems to be one of those items only usable by spellcasters.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-03-10 at 01:34 AM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pellow returned to the throne room, setting the three magic items down.
    "You should get this fixed when you see your friend again. It's amusing, but it will eventually impede construction," he said, pointing to Anon's decor. "Personally, I'm not going to wait for your army's arrival. I'm going to start working on the palace's primary defensive walls that you tore down. I will see you again later, unless you wish to help."
    "I don't know anything about construction," Korug pointed out.
    "Oh, big surprise," Pellow responded sarcastically. "I'm going to be doing all the hard work around here..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright. Pellow's a fairly skilled craftsman (+31 to Craft (masonry)), so even in the short time of less than 24 hours he should be able to get a good deal of work done on the palace defenses.
    Extended Signature

12. - Top - End - #42

SwashbucklerGuy

Anuilas laughed at Odin's words. His threats and warnings did little to faze the young Incarnation. He had already made it this far and he feared nothing. He was Anduilas! Incarnation of Luck and the Greatest Hero of all the Ages! Betrayal would mean nothing - Anduilas would just stomp it out!

Looking around him, he realized that he had to get going soon. Putting on his clothes, he looked into the mirror. Dashing! Taking his cape, he let it unfurl behind him. It waved in the wind, like a golden beam of light at his back. His trusty blades were at his sides, with their golden chains hanging around his legs.

"Time to go," he said as he put on his stylish shades. "And bring some luck to these dire struggles."

13. - Top - End - #43

Zombie

Anon shimmers into the throneroom right next to Pellow in the form of the Grim Reaper.
    "You know, I could probably imprint some knowledge into his head about this stuff. Though it may also leave him a gibbering wreck if I leave the link open too long.
    Also we have guests coming soon, other Incarnations. I've contacted the Incarnations of Luck and Dreams and I'm sure Time atleast knows about the meeting. Then again Time matches that wizards quote that circulated a few generations back "A wizard is never too late or too early, he arrives exactly when he means too."
    I wish we had that old Time. I liked him, with his flowing beard and inability to know which days of the week he was in.
    Here's the old throenroom back."

Anon becomes the Genie from before and the room reverts to it's normal form, along with Anonymous as he changes back to the Grim Reaper.
    "I'll be back when the meeting starts. In the mean time I'm going to go prank some people. Byebye now."
    Anon shimmers back out again.

Note: When Anon Shimmers it's him Morphing into a Teleporting/Planeshifting creature, Teleporting/Planeshifting then Morphing back. This produces a shimmering effect due to the speed she can do so.

Thor's place.

"I have come for the souls of the Immortals. I am the Incarnation of Death Reborn. Did you truly think I was destroyed all those years ago? No I was gathering my power for a rebellion the likes of which the world has never seen! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Your pathetic crisis is just the distraction I need to destroy the "Gods" once and for all!"
    The Reaper's Scythe (which had literally grown out of the end of his arm) began tracing patterns in the air, ready to stab out at anyone who gets close.

Spoiler
    Show
    If anyone gets close to me I use my Immediate Full-Action.
    The Scythe is a Tentacle with 8 Large upgrades (turning it from 1D4 to 8D6) and 122 Serrated Upgrades (+122 Damage)

Iron Whirlwind
    (1d20+33)[34]
    (8d6+124)[155]

Greater Firestorm
    (1d20+33)[50]
    (8d6+124)[148]

Greater Firestorm
    (1d20+33)[36]
    (8d6+124)[156]

BAB1
    (1d20+33)[42]
    (8d6+124)[149]

BAB2
    (1d20+33)[49]
    (8d6+124)[151]

BAB3
    (1d20+33)[50]
    (8d6+124)[150]

BAB4
    (1d20+33)[37]
    (8d6+124)[158]

Fire Blast:
    (1d20+33)[50]
    (8d6)[24]

Water Blast:
    (1d20+33)[48]
    (7d6)[22]

Air Blast:
    (1d20+33)[43]
    (6d6)[25]

Earth Blast:
    (1d20+33)[50]
    (7d6)[28]

Bullrush:
    (1d20+50)[54]
    Push them back to the full extent. I don't move with them, they are blasted back.

Sorry everyone

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

Thor is currently in the Hall of Valhalla, sitting at the head of a long table and drinking mead. All around him are the souls of warriors, the Einherjer. The room extends as far as you can see in all directions, and it is crammed with tables similar to this one, all occupied by Einherjer engaged in feasting, drinking, and ribaldry. The noise slowly dies as they stare at you, food falling from their fingers and cups pausing halfway to their mouths. Thor was taking a deep quaff from his tankard, and upon seeing you he spews mead across the room and roars.
    "What is this? Death, come back from the grave? I shall smite you like the worm you are!" His eyes bulge comically as he draws out his mighty hammer, Mjolnir. Drawing it back, he releases it with a mighty roar. It flies throw the air unstoppably, leaving a trail of flame from the friction caused by it's speed. It slams into you despite your best efforts to avoid it, with enough power to kill any mere mortal. It returns to his hand just as fast, and he rises from the table, quaffing the rest of his mead as he does so.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural Twenty on his attack roll. Crit confirmation: (1d20+104)[109] 98 Points of damage, 294 on a critical, plus (2d8)[11] points of Sonic damage.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-03-16 at 03:35 AM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45

Zombie

Death simply smirks and turns into a little girl right before the impact.
    *sniffle* "You wouldn't hurt a little girl would you?"

Changing into a Succubi, Anon laughs.
    "Good to see you kept your touch. How are you Asgardians doing?
    Though your reaction times might need improving. I didn't expect to actually finish that speech."

Anon blurs with speed and takes Thor's seat, grabbing a chicken wing she turns into a hulking Viking, comlpete with blonde pigtails and helmet.

"Good chicken by the way. My compliments to the chef."

Sorry everyone

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Thor breathes heavily, trying to regain his composure.
    "You little fool, I could have killed you. You don't want to start a war, now do you?" He gives a bellow of laughter, his good humor returning. Clapping you heavily on the back, he grabs another seat. Seizing five or so chicken legs, he crams them into his mouth and splashes mead everywhere in his attempt to swallow them.
    "Asgard rumbles on, as always. What brings you here, or did you just want to make my day more exciting?" He licks his fingers off and belches. The Einherjer take it that the drama is over and return to their feast, and once more raucous shouting fill the Hall of the Slain.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47

Zombie

"A bit of both actually. You've heard of the commotion in the Material and the disappearance of Hades and his Crazy wife right? I'm looking for clues on who might have done it. I was a bit busy being stabbed into someone by an Ogre at the time so I only noticed the influx of ghosts."
    Anon soon demolishes all the food around him with his mouth-hands and cals for more.

"Mmm, nothing like Asgard Food. Even if you don't technically have to eat."

Sorry everyone

18. - Top - End - #48

Quote Originally Posted by Anecronwashere View Post
    Dream

Beside Viserys appears an old woman, wrinkled and stooped.
    "Hello again Dreamer. I see you are aiding these poor souls. Very admirable.
    The Underworld is emptied completely. Hades, Hel, the Ferryman are all missing.
    I haven't seen it that empty since it was born.
    You realize the Gods will blame us right? Ever since Loki they have been itching for an excuse. They knew we were involved on both sides and realized how much power we hold."

As the Incarnation watches the years fade and the ears sharpen as an Elfin Beauty replaces the hag.
    "I'm gathering everyone for a Council right here."
    A blurred form later the Incarnate has the Planeshift/Teleport coordinates.

"You shouldn't catch all of them. You know they'll simply fade away in a couple million years, sooner for the older spirits. They are dead, what use do they have for comfort."

With a twirl and a flash of golden light, the Chaotic Incarnation was gone.
    Before Viserys could reply, Anon was gone.
    "Do not think you can order me around. I will go when I am ready. I have plans for these."

A few minutes later...

Once things have been settled, Viserys begins to take a leisurely route to the meeting place. "I must take stock of the situation and of the surrounding environs before the gathering. It wouldn't do to go into anything blind."

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Using Temporal Glitch to move 950' per move action. Double move per round while examining the surrounding area between the Great Desert and the meeting place.

@Sneaky: Expect a PM this Sunday.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The next afternoon, Pellow was at the gates to welcome the arriving troops. When every troops had arrived, Pellow reported it to Korug.
    "Good," Korug replied. "You have 6 days to get as much work done on repairing as possible."
    "Yes, sir," Pellow replied, giving a brief salute.
    Pellow walked out and began to spread the word, telling every able-bodied and skilled soldier to begin repairing the town's defenses and major buildings. They would particularly need extra smithies and barracks.

Spoiler
    Show
    How much did Pellow get done before their arrival?
    Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #50

SwashbucklerGuy

There was a loud explosion as Anduilas burst over the fallen city. Everywhere warriors barely had to time to raise their weapons as the behemoth descended towards the throne room. He was flying at neck breaking speed, his wings and his legs carrying him much faster than one would think possible. Towering over 70 ft. tall, he was a real sight to behold.

As he (crash) landed on the palace, he managed to at least end with his knee hitting the pavement first, causing an amazing shock wave rippling through the entire city. To an outsider, he had indeed made a grand entrance.

Standing up, Anduilas gave his trademark smile but underneath it he was in agony. Gotta land better next time, he grimaced.

"So what brings me here? I know undead have been cropping up all over the place but do we have to meet? How bad is it?"

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Valhalla:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thor raises a hairy eyebrow. "Hel and her worthless husband gone missing? I hadn't heard about that! Where've they gone?" His speech is somewhat muffled by food, and he glares ferociously at you as he uses his beard as a napkin.

Great Desert En Route to Ivory Marrow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you travel, the amount of dead does not seems to abate. Since you are in the wilderness for the most part, there are more animals than humanoids, but they are packed so tightly in some places that it is hard to tell. The desert slowly gives way to brush and stunted trees, and you notice a few living animals that are trying to escape from the dead. Hares and jackals seem to be the main inhabitants of this place, and they run through the dead in a panic. It is a thoroughly depressing sight, or at least it would be for a mere human. After a while, you see the city in the distance.

Ivory Marrow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The makeshift repairs that have already been made are rendered pointless as Anduilas crashes into the city, sending most of the work tumbling back to the ground. But at least now there is an established Hero to help you!
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pellow's jaw dropped in fury as the massive figure of Anduilas burst over the city, knocking down every bit of work he had down over the night and morning. Korug stormed out of the palace, spiked chain in hand, and shouted up at the figure.
    "Get down here this instant!" Korug ordered imperiously. "I gave you no authority to go knocking down my defenses!"
    Pellow joined the side of Korug, his fists glowing with black energy. He was seconds from entering a state of rage. Korug casually thumped his head with a finger, almost knocking over the half-vampire.
    "I suggest you listen to him, Luck," Pellow added, forcing himself to calm down. "Not someone I want to be on the bad side of, for sure."
    Last edited by legomaster00156; 2012-03-17 at 12:26 AM.
    Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #53

Zombie

Thor's Hall

"The entire Plane is empty. Even the greedy Ferryman is gone, his boat was in the midst of capsizing when I showed up.
    Every soul that was in that Plane was sent back to the place of their death as Undead. The Material is swarming with them. The Dreamer, you remember her right. The creepy one? She was swamped with them when I popped up.
    I assumed you knew. Odin did, he sent one of his ravens to Luck about some agreement he wanted to form, I assumed he told you, his son, before seeking out any others for aid."

Rolling Diplomacy to plant the seed of doubt against Odin in Thor's (and everyone in hearing) mind.
    (1d20+81)[90]
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-03-17 at 01:00 AM.

Sorry everyone

24. - Top - End - #54

SwashbucklerGuy

Slowly descending form the sky, Anduilas crossed his arms at the fellow below him. He vaguely knew who this person was, hearing all about his dangerous exploits and wars. He was a recent Incarnation however, so Anduilas has no real idea what he was capable of. Probably should play it safe, he thought to himself. Still, I am a hero!

"Don't worry!" his loud voice boomed. "I'm sure that could be fixed in a day's time! But since with all these dead reappearing, I had thought there would be some...urgency needed. But who needs these walls anyway? They barely stood a chance against me! And anything less than me, you wouldn't even need to worry about!"

Turning back to mess he caused, he grimaced. So it was a little serious, he thought. But it wasn't anything they couldn't fix anyway....right?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"I cleared away the dead in this area already," Korug said. "Who are you, anyway?"
    "He's the Incarnation of Luck," Pellow answered in Anduilas' place. "Surely you can sense his power."
    "Something like that, yeah," Korug muttered. "Cut to the chase, lucky. Why are you really here? If you're expecting me to do something about this undead mess, I'll tell you right now that it's not my problem."

26. - Top - End - #56

Zombie

Anon finishes his meal and rises.
    "It was good catching up with you Thor. Remind me to visit sometime, take on your field one day. I'm sure some of your warriors, or perhaps you yourself, could defeat Lord Kleas, The Undefeated on the field of battle."

Anon morphs into a short lithe man with a faint stubble. he wears naught but a simple monk's cossack with a thin rope.
    His image was known and feared throughout the Planes as one of the most lethal Mortals in the land. When fighting as him, Anon does not use any Morphing, relying on his extreme speed and fast-paced beatdown to carry the day.

(OOC: in game terms he is a Lesser Assimar that spends his Feature Points entirely on Limbs and uses his Improved Unarmed Strike to hit 102 times as a Full-Attack )

"But right now I must depart. A meeting of the Incarnates is about to begin.
    Oh and here is your Hammer back."

Anon holds out his hand and Thor's hammer drops out, somehow.
    Anyone watching the exit point feels slightly sickened and has no memory of how exactly it leaves.

Anon leaves before anyone can say anything more

*Shimmer to behind Korug*

"I called him here. Though I expected him to take a less destuctive route.
    Little baby, you are obviously new so I'll explain with simple words.
    עס איז געווען ניט דרינגלעך איר נאַר"

The voice comes from Korug's sheathed longsword. Which everyone remembers as having been there the entire time.

(My Bluff Auto-beats everyones. I'm not rolling, just automatically messing with your memories )

"If you can't speak פאַרצייַטיק דימאַניקימאַניק Then I will translate. Little no-nothing kids these days. It was not urgent Fool."

NOTE: The language is Yiddish but IG it's Ancient Demonic. A language spoken by the First Demons back when the Plane of Prisons, Kilgor was still around.
    Kilgor was a Gen: 1 Plane. We are now on Gen: Alot.
    No-one except Anon speaks that language anymore.

Sorry everyone

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Valhalla:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thor nods in farewell, then bellows in rage as you produce his hammer. But you probably guessed that reaction already.

Ivory Marrow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you all arrive, there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. He smiles warmly at you and then, as you all arrive, there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. He raises his eyebrow, and then there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. His smile fades, and he gives a perplexed look, as you all arrive and there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dresses in fine clothes of a Victorian style, with an umbrel-
    "Ah, terribly sorry about that. I got a bit mixed up there, but it's all sorted now." Your vision clears, and there is only the one person there, without an umbrella but wielding a rubber duck. He stares at it in bemusement for a second.
    "There was going to be a meeting here between the Incarnations, if I remember correctly. I'm not late, am I?" His grins returns, and he stares about with wonder, completely ignoring the rubble and the massive figures looming over him.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58

Zombie

A young redhead (Her) appears next to the man. The longsword remains in place.
    "Time! My old friend. However have you been? Or will be? It's been an age and a second since we've met. Did you tell yourself about the meeting or do I have to go somewhere?
    This is Pragmatic Loyalty and Luck, in case you haven't met them yet.
    Everyone this is my old friend Time. We go way back. And way forwards. And sideways but that's another story.
    I assume you know all about Hades disappearance and the Mass-Escape? Or have you been jumping forwards too much again?"

The Chaotic being then pulls the man into a warm hug and conjures a small poker table from a piece of rubble with a thought.
    She is soon wearing a business suit that looks entirely out of place among the rest.

"Right. Down to business. We have 2 missing Gods, a mass escape of Hell not seen since way, way before you were all created. Even you Time. This happened back when your predecessor was around.
    As you know combined relations with the Gods has been shaky and ever since that whole business with Loki it's gotten worse.

I mean, they sealed one of them off to stop me becoming a God! Those Tentacle Monsters weren't even THAT bad! I mean sure they screwed to death every female they encountered and were responsible for the death of 3 species and a type of catgirl doesn't mean I should have been barred from ever becoming a God on pain of Tentacle DeathR*** to the ones responsible."
    Anon grew slowly more worked up to the point where her red hair literally caught fire.
    Suddenly she extinguished, becoming a beautiful mermaid wrapped in a bubble of water.
    "But I digress. We have to figure out where the missing Gods went, slaughter those responsible and return the dead to their proper place. At least for another couple million years before we have to help oversee another Prison Transfer to a new Plane."

Sorry everyone

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"So, missing gods, escaping dead, and tentacles," Pellow summarized. "Is that a bowtie? You are way out of your time... assuming you have a time, of course."
    "How long would this chore take? I've got an army to run," Korug said. He was a bit annoyed that the meeting place had been Ivory Marrow. "Besides that, Luck broke my castle, Time is a madman, and Anon of all creatures should know how busy I am preparing for war."
    "Yes, YOU'RE the one doing the hard work," Pellow said under his breath.
    Last edited by legomaster00156; 2012-03-19 at 03:59 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Time listens, and grins. "I just came back from when this all ended, and believe me, it's pretty crazy. One thing you should know is that the gods will definitely blame this on you. None of the gods would harm one of their own pantheon, and there's someone missing from both. And there's nothing else powerful enough that they know of, so it must be an Incarnation. The question if, which? Of course, they'll just blame all of you, to be safe."
    He raises an eyebrow at Pellow. "Bow ties don't need a time. Bowties are cool." Korug speaks, and Time looks at him as if he was mad. "Preparing for war? With whom? A mortal army can only fight other mortals, and your worry right now is the Gods."
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show