New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Vampiric Monsters from beyond the Stars!

Alright, this was just a little something I wanted to do for fun:

Vampiric Abomination [Aberrant][Vampiric]
    Let's just say that sometimes Vampires visit Innsmouth...
    Prerequisites: Aberration Blood, Vampiric Legacy, Charisma 13, at least 1 other Aberrant feat, at least one other Vampiric feat.
    Benefit: All of your Aberrant feats count as Vampiric feats; all your Vampiric feats count as Aberrant feat.
    In addition, you may take a Vampiric feat whenever you would normally be able to take a bonus Aberrant feat.
    If you are Awakened, you may add 1/3 your Character level to the number of Aberrant feats you have for the purpose of how powerful that feat is.

This is really just a feat so I can take Vampire Wanna-be (check it out, it's an old PrC from Pyromancer999) with the Vampiric Feat option to complete my [Homebrew race that gives 2 free Aberrant feats] Fighter Reborn 5/Conduit of the Far Realms 10/Vampire Wanna-be build...

And you know what, here, have some more!

Lord of the Aberrant Mark [Aberrant]
    The aberrant magic flowing through you from the powers beyond the stars has increased to a wondrous degree...
    Prerequisites: Access to Lesser Invocations, Aberrant Blood, Charisma 15
    Benefit: Whenever you use an invocation that deals damage, you may cause it to deal an additional amount of damage equal to half the number of Aberrant feats that you have.

Strange Luck [Luck][Aberrant]
    It's uncanny how easily you seem to avoid danger; it's like you can see it coming...
    Prerequisites: One [Luck] feat, Aberration Blood, Level 6
    Benefits: All your Luck feats are treated as Aberrant feats.
    As an immediate action, you may expend a luck reroll to move 5 feet. Doing so doesn’t let you avoid an attack altogether (even if you move beyond its reach or out of its path) but grants you a dodge bonus to your AC equal to the number of Aberrant feats you have or +2 against the attack, whichever is higher. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity from the attacker and prevents the attacker from initiating a grapple if you move beyond the attacker’s reach.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2012-06-04 at 10:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Vampiric Monsters from beyond the Stars!

me likke as usual
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Vampiric Monsters from beyond the Stars!

Incidentally, these are probably your least unnerving homebrew.