New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft dodges the claw and bucks the limb it's attached to.
    The bandersnatch youngling reeled its long not to mention big arm back towards it, darn slippery ponies, why can't they just stand still. It hurt, but not as much as the fire. It snorted taking the moment to roar loudly towards the heavens before charging towards Soft thrashing both claw tipped arms wildly and unpredictably.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The bandersnatch youngling reeled its long not to mention big arm back towards it, darn slippery ponies, why can't they just stand still. It hurt, but not as much as the fire. It snorted taking the moment to roar loudly towards the heavens before charging towards Soft thrashing both claw tipped arms wildly and unpredictably.
    Soft decided to do what all earth ponies would do in this situation, if only for a time.

RUUUUUUUUUUN!

3. - Top - End - #453
    Troll in the Playground

Soft decided to do what all earth ponies would do in this situation, if only for a time.

RUUUUUUUUUUN!
    And it gave chase. Meanwhile Gwynfillion just watched with her mouth slightly gaped a look of angry disbelief on her face.

"Really...you're going to run??"
    Yes she is Gwynfillion, believe it or not, most ponies don't have your pain/injury threshold. Durrr.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

And it gave chase. Meanwhile Gwynfillion just watched with her mouth slightly gaped a look of angry disbelief on her face.

"Really...you're going to run??"
    Yes she is Gwynfillion, believe it or not, most ponies don't have your pain/injury threshold. Durrr.
    "Couple of things. One, most ponies aren't nearly as indestructible as you oh might Planeswalker Gwynfillion" Soft says, just narrowly dodging a claw swipe. " Two, I haven't given up. I'm just delaying until things get back in my favor." she says, almost running into a rather large tree. "And three, I'm immune to fear not sense." she says, bounding off a boulder the thing had chased her onto.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

"Couple of things. One, most ponies aren't nearly as indestructible as you oh mighty Planeswalker Gwynfillion" Soft says, just narrowly dodging a claw swipe. " Two, I haven't given up. I'm just delaying until things get back in my favor." she says, almost running into a rather large tree. "And three, I'm immune to fear not sense." she says, bounding off a boulder the thing had chased her onto.

"Right whatever, dumb paladin,"
    She growled, not really wanting to listen and accept her follies. "Well, if you don't think you can kill, I might be willing to save your hide." She popped a mean smirk and slinked back as the bandersnatch youngling hit the boulder dazing it for a moment.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

"Right whatever, dumb paladin,"
    She growled, not really wanting to listen and accept her follies. "Well, if you don't think you can kill, I might be willing to save your hide." She popped a mean smirk and slinked back as the bandersnatch youngling hit the boulder dazing it for a moment.
    Soft bounces back, and lands on the Bandersnatch's maw again, and quickly pulls her legs in and thrusts them back out, bucking it in the middle of its head.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

If he had been drinking something seconds ago, he would have done a spit take. Now he had reason to gawk at Grills like he grew a second head or something just as 'what the hay'. Grills, considered Aubade, as option to bear his child. His Aubade, his servant of seventeen years, his..friend.

There was a pregnant silence that struck the air as Ember's eyes seemed focused on Grills, but his attention were to the thoughts in his head that raced a mile second.

"I....can't answer that....I mean...I get that it could further strengthen the bonds between the two families.....but, this is not something I can have a definite answer for right away."
    "No rush. You do have time to think."

Grills tried to look nonaggressive. The fact that the younger noble was not screaming was a good sign. He had not expected that. Grills was asking permission to knock up Ember's best friend.
    "I would not be opposed to any concessions and contract agreements you may add. But Aubade does have the looks and mentality I'd like to inherit to my foal."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

Soft bounces back, and lands on the Bandersnatch's maw again, and quickly pulls her legs in and thrusts them back out, bucking it in the middle of its head.
    It almost sounded like it said 'ow' as it stumbled back dizzily, if one couldn't tell now, this particular creature wasn't an experienced combatant, clumsy really, in a manner of speaking.

"Hahah...now slay it down Soft!"
    She yelled with pinprick excited eyes. The bandersnatch youngling took a moment to growl, the talky plum pony was so totally next.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "No rush. You do have time to think."

Grills tried to look non-aggressive. The fact that the younger noble was not screaming was a good sign. He had not expected that. Grills was asking permission to knock up Ember's best friend.
    "I would not be opposed to any concessions and contract agreements you may add. But Aubade does have the looks and mentality I'd like to inherit to my foal."
    Ember briefly wondered if Grills had that much confidence in his genes that he might sire a unicorn foal and not a pegasus, since, he wagered the Flamestrongs were trying to go for that unicorn thing. Since with his family, it was all pegasi, marrying/siring children that weren't pegasi was a no-no.

He pursed his mouth shut, nibbling slightly on his bottom lip. "I can't make such a decision for her, this is, something she would have to be okay with." And that was a long shot at that.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-22 at 08:40 AM.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember briefly wondered if Grills had that much confidence in his genes that he might sire a unicorn foal and not a pegasus, since, he wagered the Flamestrongs were trying to go for that unicorn thing. Since with his family, it was all pegasi, marrying/siring children that weren't pegasi was a no-no.

He pursed his mouth shut, nibbling slightly on his bottom lip. "I can't make such a decision for her, this is, something she would have to be okay with." And that was a long shot at that.
    "We are not fuedal monsters. Of course, I wont ask you to force something like this against her wishes. But social norms just encourages nobles to ask permission from thecombat House Head before dealing with members and employees of the house. The hoops I had to jump through just to be friends with your older siblings. Even with my bits and power, you, Ember Sol, outrank me as the head of a house in certain political circles once you make your presence known again.. " Grills did not realize what he brought up. The death of Ember's family member and his default push into hidden power was probably a touchy topic. Especially when Grills was asking for his blessing to impregnate his friend. So the brown unicorn scratched his head nervously.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

"We are not feudal monsters. Of course, I wont ask you to force something like this against her wishes. But social norms just encourages nobles to ask permission from the current House Head before dealing with members and employees of the house. The hoops I had to jump through just to be friends with your older siblings. Even with my bits and power, you, Ember Sol, outrank me as the head of a house in certain political circles once you make your presence known again.. " Grills did not realize what he brought up. The death of Ember's family members and his default push into hidden power was probably a touchy topic. Especially when Grills was asking for his blessing to impregnate his friend. So the brown unicorn scratched his head nervously.
    Ember was actually supposed to be the eldest with two younger sisters, but hey, stuff. Ember frowned being reminded about the death of his family and all that he lost. His eyes looked away as he stepped back to lean against the wall near the fireplace.

Yes, with his family dead, it became his burden to carry on his family name and bring it forth from the ashes. For his back to bear.

"Can we discuss this at a more appropriate time? I feel like I might get emotionally distraught and won't be able to think clearly right now,"
    He said a little distantly.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

It almost sounded like it said 'ow' as it stumbled back dizzily, if one couldn't tell now, this particular creature wasn't an experienced combatant, clumsy really, in a manner of speaking.

"Hahah...now slay it down Soft!"
    She yelled with pinprick excited eyes. The bandersnatch youngling took a moment to growl, the talky plum pony was so totally next.
    Soft attempted to buck it again, trying to simply knock it out rather than kill it.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-03-22 at 11:52 AM.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Soft attempted to buck it again, trying to simply knock it out rather than kill it.

"Just kill it Soft, we're beast slaying not beast subduing,"
    She growled stepping in. The bandersnatch youngling fell on its backside with a heavy whump on the ground that shook the smaller trees nearby. It clutched its head with its claws.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember was actually supposed to be the eldest with two younger sisters, but hey, stuff. Ember frowned being reminded about the death of his family and all that he lost. His eyes looked away as he stepped back to lean against the wall near the fireplace.

Yes, with his family dead, it became his burden to carry on his family name and bring it forth from the ashes. For his back to bear.

"Can we discuss this at a more appropriate time? I feel like I might get emotionally distraught and won't be able to think clearly right now,"
    He said a little distantly.
    "No problem. We can discuss this and other things later." Grills starred on his way back to the dining room. He made sure no to make eye contact with Juribean as he slinked to his seat.

Juribean was determined however to grab Grills' attention. So she wickedly smiled at the unicorn. Noticing his coldness and the fact that Ember had just spoke to him, she put the two together. "So how long have you too been together?" she asked the younger stallion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

"No problem. We can discuss this and other things later." Grills starred on his way back to the dining room. He made sure no to make eye contact with Juribean as he slinked to his seat.

Juribean was determined however to grab Grills' attention. So she wickedly smiled at the unicorn. Noticing his coldness and the fact that Ember had just spoke to him, she put the two together. "So how long have you too been together?" she asked the younger stallion.

He quietly thanked the older stallion for his understanding. He then mentally kicked himself for forgetting to explain the Juribean thing, but then again, Grills didn't seem to be raising the issue.

He took his seat across from Lochbed giving her a small smile as he sipped his tea. And then Juribean essentially went and asked a question that implied he and Grills were lovers.

This time he was drinking something. Spit take ensued.

"Wha-wha what??...Come again Miss Juribean?"
    He asked incredulously.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He quietly thanked the older stallion for his understanding. He then mentally kicked himself for forgetting to explain the Juribean thing, but then again, Grills didn't seem to be raising the issue.

He took his seat across from Lochbed giving her a small smile as he sipped his tea. And then Juribean essentially went and asked a question that implied he and Grills were lovers.

This time he was drinking something. Spit take ensued.

"Wha-wha what??...Come again Miss Juribean?"
    He asked incredulously.
    "You, Lochbed, and Grills. Is there some sort of triangle going on. Nothing wrong with it."

Grills snickered and almost choked on his pasta.

The fae didn't see what was so funny. Her agape mouth emitted a little shout. "Ember! Ye loch Grills too?" Lochbed's face was angry red again. She was learning jealousy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

"You, Lochbed, and Grills. Is there some sort of triangle going on. Nothing wrong with it."

Grills snickered and almost choked on his pasta.

The fae didn't see what was so funny. Her agape mouth emitted a little shout. "Ember! Ye loch Grills too?" Lochbed's face was angry red again. She was learning jealousy.

"Wha aaah? No no no...its nothing like that, I like f-fillies not...other stallions,"
    He blushed and stammered which really didn't help his case here. Talk about mood whiplash, from a serious broody type scene, to him getting embarrassed and accused of well, that.

"A-and no Lochbed, I don't like him, not like that, as a friend, maybe mentorish like pony...but not like that,"
    Though he was confused by her reaction, since yesterday she told him she didn't mind if he had other fillyfriends, or maybe it was the coltfriend thing.

He paused mentally smacking himself for even thinking about that, he cursed himself for easily letting his thoughts go off on a tangent.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-22 at 12:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Do not worry Miss Lochbed. And there is nothing between us, Miss Juribean. I am just a close friend. At most Ember is my protégé and I his patron and mentor. I am not into males." corrected Grills.

Lochbed stroked her head. A fae was not supposed to feel envious of physical feelings. Ember did declare his loyalty to her. Why did she constantly question it?
    "Okay then."

"Oh. So I can still get a crack at you, Mr. Grills?"

Grills slipped back in his seat. He was in Ember's residence , dealing with Ember's ponies. Even with seven years of age over him, Grills was bound by the rules. His courage sat in the bottom of a wine bottle. Without the drink, he would not dare break a request by a household head. "A-aggressive, a-arent we?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

Ember calmed himself down with his drink until it was empty. However Aubade stepped in with little sound and refilled it, she herself had her own thoughts on the shenanigans going on here, but she kept her silence on them.

he thanked her and let himself relax a bit with the soothing tea. He looked at Lochbed giving her a warm beleaguered smile. He'd make it up to her, for he felt it was his fault for her misunderstandings on ponies with his lack of earlier explanation, as she was but a fae with whole different understanding of things.

"Miss Juribean, as a friend, I would like it if you didn't behave like that, its not proper etiquette at the dinner table,"
    He gave her a smile, a smile that read as 'perty please with a cherry on top', to show he wasn't trying to be confrontational about it, but that he would like the courtesy, or something.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Right then, just try to keep it down," the guard states still kind of confused at this whole situation. Without saying much he and his partner leave. On the way out the mutter about needing a drink because of the hat riot earlier or some nonsense.
    The armored colt than finishes picking up his red blanket, covers himself with it and goes back to sleep.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember calmed himself down with his drink until it was empty. However Aubade stepped in with little sound and refilled it, she herself had her own thoughts on the shenanigans going on here, but she kept her silence on them.

he thanked her and let himself relax a bit with the soothing tea. He looked at Lochbed giving her a warm beleaguered smile. He'd make it up to her, for he felt it was his fault for her misunderstandings on ponies with his lack of earlier explanation, as she was but a fae with whole different understanding of things.

"Miss Juribean, as a friend, I would like it if you didn't behave like that, its not proper etiquette at the dinner table,"
    He gave her a smile, a smile that read as 'perty please with a cherry on top', to show he wasn't trying to be confrontational about it, but that he would like the courtesy, or something.

Juribean smelled the stuffy stench of nobility. Oh she hated the restriction of fun proper etiquette and class brought. Even the insanity of her House was rigid at times. But she did not pout. She accepted Ember's smile and gave a small smile of her own. "Since you are my friend, I will end my open pursuit of Mr. Grills."

Grills sighed in relief. He begged for a drink mentally. Or at least a smack in a head. He hated not being the aggressor in situations like these. It reminded him of dealing with his mother. Not the flirting, but being a helpless target. Grills was glad to have Ember's backup to end Juri's prodding. "Well umm.. okay. Does anypony have any plans for the near future?"

"Ah plan to reach immorality." announced Lochbed. She did not explain how she planned to do it. "Any of ye ponies care to join me?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #471
    Troll in the Playground

Ember-Doinner Party

"Huh? What are you going on about Lochbed?"
    He asked looking at the fae, his knowledge on fae, was of course, very limited.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember-Doinner Party

"Huh? What are you going on about Lochbed?"
    He asked looking at the fae, his knowledge on fae, was of course, very limited.
    (Donner? Lochbed hasn't eaten anypony.)

"Ah'm going to do something dynamic and interesting. A dynamic and interesting fae lives forever." The fae staed.

Grills narrowed his eyes. A curious gaze descended on her. "Go on Miss Lochbed. But I doubt being interesting can grant immortality. Or I would be."

"Och it can. Ah shall become part of a grand story and live on for ages. "

"Oh. You are a writer. You plan only writing an unforgettable fairy tale with yourself as the star." whispered the assassin. Her voice hinted of boredom. No talk of murder nor subtle speech of sex caused her attention to wane.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

[I almost typo-ed it as 'donner' first, corrected myself, and then said 'screw it, I'm leaving it as was, sorta', for my own giggles]

Ember immediately thought about fairy tales, they counted, sorta. "How will you accomplish that, Lochbed?"

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[I almost typo-ed it as 'donner' first, corrected myself, and then said 'screw it, I'm leaving it as was, sorta', for my own giggles]

Ember immediately thought about fairy tales, they counted, sorta. "How will you accomplish that, Lochbed?"
    "No, Miss Juribean. Ah am no writer. Ah will phyisically do something interesting. Ah donnae know whot yet." explained the kelpie.

The older noblepony stroked his chin. He knowledge of the fae was limited but he knew something about the fae's concept of time. "I see. One of the life story things."

"What? Wait? What? Aren't you an author?" Juribean yawned and looked at her watch. Passed has the time and she thought she recieved all the information she could get on how to murder Grills. "It is getting late. I have much work to do."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #475
    Troll in the Playground

"No, Miss Juribean. Ah am no writer. Ah will phyisically do something interesting. Ah donnae know whot yet." explained the kelpie.

The older noblepony stroked his chin. He knowledge of the fae was limited but he knew something about the fae's concept of time. "I see. One of the life story things."

"What? Wait? What? Aren't you an author?" Juribean yawned and looked at her watch. Passed has the time and she thought she received all the information she could get on how to murder Grills. "It is getting late. I have much work to do."
    He frowned, thinking about the sort of work he thought she did. He gave her a sad look, he'd rather she didn't go off to do what, well he thought she did. He couldn't force her to stay though. "Please be careful, Miss Juribean. Allow me to walk you out."

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He frowned, thinking about the sort of work he thought she did. He gave her a sad look, he'd rather she didn't go off to do what, well he thought she did. He couldn't force her to stay though. "Please be careful, Miss Juribean. Allow me to walk you out."
    Juribean waved to the fae and the unicorn. The maid got nothing as she was not interesting to her. The sexy femme fatale then walked with the young noble out to the door. She waved back to the others once more. "Good Bye All."

Grills stared at the assassin's rear as she left. He could not help it. He had a problem. "What is with that one?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean waved to the fae and the unicorn. The maid got nothing as she was not interesting to her. The sexy femme fatale then walked with the young noble out to the door. She waved back to the others once more. "Good Bye All."

Grills stared at the assassin's rear as she left. He could not help it. He had a problem. "What is with that one?"
    Aubade watched as they left, clearing out the dishes from the place that was set for Juribean. She did not like her, there was an unsettling feeling in her when she looked at the magenta mare. She hoped the young master knew what he was doing.

"Refill Miss Lochbed? Lord Grills?"
    She simply asked the two here.

Ember walked with Juribean out of the dining room, through the foyer and then to the front door. He glanced down a little nervously. "Thank you Miss Juribean for coming, I uh, hoped you enjoyed yourself."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade watched as they left, clearing out the dishes from the place that was set for Juribean. She did not like her, there was an unsettling feeling in her when she looked at the magenta mare. She hoped the young master knew what he was doing.

"Refill Miss Lochbed? Lord Grills?"
    She simply asked the two here.
    "Yes, please." Lochbed didn't like that other mare much either. She saw her as a threat for some reason. Her presences was unnerving.

Grills exhaled from relief. He really wanted some alcohol. His body ached along with his head. "You need to get some wine in this place."

Ember walked with Juribean out of the dining room, through the foyer and then to the front door. He glanced down a little nervously. "Thank you Miss Juribean for coming, I uh, hoped you enjoyed yourself."
    "I did." she said before sauntering off into the darkness. "It was.. informative."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #479
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, please." Lochbed didn't like that other mare much either. She saw her as a threat for some reason. Her presences was unnerving.

Grills exhaled from relief. He really wanted some alcohol. His body ached along with his head. "You need to get some wine in this place."

"I did." she said before sauntering off into the darkness. "It was.. informative."
    He watched bitterly as she strode off, feeling on the lame side, he regretted not saying what would have liked. He gathered himself and began to retun to the others.

meanwhile

Aubade smiled a little in amusement at Grills' predicament from all his lack of booze., she quickly dropped it as she refilled Lochbed's drink. "I'll remind the young master, when we go out shopping."

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He watched bitterly as she strode off, feeling on the lame side, he regretted not saying what would have liked. He gathered himself and began to retun to the others.

meanwhile

Aubade smiled a little in amusement at Grills' predicament from all his lack of booze., she quickly dropped it as she refilled Lochbed's drink. "I'll remind the young master, when we go out shopping."
    "Please do. I am beginning to worry about his lack of appreciation for wines and spirits." joked Grills. He could not help but to admire the sweetness of Aubade's servile nature. Not a hint of disdain, resentment, or contempt like the servants at his mother's mansion.

Lochbed was caught on a single word. "Wait? Ye ponies drink spirits. Ah wonder how you would capture a ghost and make it consumable."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater