New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Please do. I am beginning to worry about his lack of appreciation for wines and spirits." joked Grills. He could not help but to admire the sweetness of Aubade's servile nature. Not a hint of disdain, resentment, or contempt like the servants at his mother's mansion.

Lochbed was caught on a single word. "Wait? Ye ponies drink spirits. Ah wonder how you would capture a ghost and make it consumable."

"No Miss Lochbed, spirits are just a name given to distilled beverages long ago, I'm sure Lord Grills here could give you a history on it,"
    She gave the little kelpie a little wink before looking at Grills. "No offense my lord is meant."

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Dinner party... winding down

"You see... A distilled beverage can be called a liquor or spirit. A spirit is an alcoholic beverage containing ethanol that is produced by distilling ethanol produced by means of fermenting grain, fruit, or vegetables. This, of course, excludes all undistilled fermented beverages such as beer, wine, and alcoholic cider"

Lochbed puts on her "Ooooh!" face while waiting for Ember to return.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Ember returned to the table and sat down, glancing at the others for a moment before he finished up the remainder of his food. He was on the quiet side right now, failing to hide the small tinge of sadness that betrayed his thoughts,

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ember returned to the table and sat down, glancing at the others for a moment before he finished up the remainder of his food. He was on the quiet side right now, failing to hide the small tinge of sadness that betrayed his thoughts,
    Lochbed did not notice most things but she was not blind. Ember's sadness was not concealed much at all. "Ye okay, coltfriend? Ye seem to be a wee bit not merry at all."

"He does seem to be upset about something." Grills rubbed his nose and tussled the collar of his jacket. He had just started to relax but Ember sucked the room dry of energy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed did not notice most things but she was not blind. Ember's sadness was not concealed much at all. "Ye okay, coltfriend? Ye seem to be a wee bit not merry at all."

"He does seem to be upset about something." Grills rubbed his nose and tussled the collar of his jacket. He had just started to relax but Ember sucked the room dry of energy.

"Not really, I just. I feel bad for Miss Juribean. I got distracted earlier and forgot to tell you lot, but, Miss Juribean, well, you could say I'm trying to rescue her,"
    He sighed twiddling his hooves as he told him them about earlier today, his encounter with Juribean, finding out what Juribean 'was', and how he felt sad when she told him she didn't really have friends.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Not really, I just. I feel bad for Miss Juribean. I got distracted earlier and forgot to tell you lot, but, Miss Juribean, well, you could say I'm trying to rescue her,"
    He sighed twiddling his hooves as he told him them about earlier today, his encounter with Juribean, finding out what Juribean 'was', and how he felt sad when she told him she didn't really have friends.
    Grills and Lochbed listened to Ember attentively. Now he knew why the mare was so skilled at flirting. It was her "job" after all. The fae was less informed. She had many questions.

Lochbed was a bit lost. But she would not ask. As a fae could could not lie. If she asked Ember questions, Ember might ask her questions in return. She rather not think that far ahead yet. She needed time for her brain to churn.

He did have suspicions. Most normal mares aren't so aggressive. Those that are are usually whores or mares who are treated as such. Polite society abhorred acting that way. Even in these violent times, decorum was important. "Well this is good to know. I lack the ability to make a 'Pretty Mare' plot. Although I am a good enough tenor for La Traviata" he said injecting his levity.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Ember

The mostly ponified references were lost on the young buck who just stared at Grills for a few seconds before returning to looking at nothing.

"But yes, I want to help her, like I've been helped,"
    He wanly smiled. "Friendship, it can do wondrous things, I like to believe."

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember

The mostly ponified references were lost on the young buck who just stared at Grills for a few seconds before returning to looking at nothing.

"But yes, I want to help her, like I've been helped,"
    He wanly smiled. "Friendship, it can do wondrous things, I like to believe."
    Grills felt a bit of warmness. He thought his own kindness in some way urged the colt to attempt to save a hooker. "Your goal is commendable. I applaud you and your wish for friendship." Then the stallion claps thrice sincerely.

"So what is your plan for your... friend?" asked the kelpie. She did not trust Juribean still.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

Grills felt a bit of warmness. He thought his own kindness in some way urged the colt to attempt to save a hooker. "Your goal is commendable. I applaud you and your wish for friendship." Then the stallion claps thrice sincerely.

"So what is your plan for your... friend?" asked the kelpie. She did not trust Juribean still.
    He smiled at Grills, his words felt nice. He looked at the cute kelpie. "Well...I guess you could say I want to buy her freedom from her....current employer. Though....its hard to swallow that the world we live in, ponies are still able to have their basic freedoms away."

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He smiled at Grills, his words felt nice. He looked at the cute kelpie. "Well...I guess you could say I want to buy her freedom from her....current employer. Though....its hard to swallow that the world we live in, ponies are still able to have their basic freedoms away."
    The kelpie nodded twice. "Och Ah see."

"Well I wish you luck, sir. As for me, I must be off." The thought of lost freedom struck something he rather not think about. He felt the bounds of nobility tugging on him.

"Goodbye Mister Grills."

He struggled to raid a hoof to take Lochbed's hand. "Goodbye Miss Lockbed. See you soon, Aubade!" He called out to the servant. He lit another cigar and trotted over to door in a slow mosey
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-23 at 09:01 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah yes, good bye Lord Grills,"
    Aubade said, though she did not understand why he singled her out in that 'see you soon'. Of course, she stayed in the background, listening to the conversation, though despite Ember's story about that Miss Juribean, she still did not feel comfortable with that mare. She then proceeded to collect the dirty dishes into the sink to wash.

"Good bye, and thank you,"
    Ember said to the other noble as he walked off to the door. He turned to Lochbed in her hat and cute yellow dress unaware of what she wore underneath. He walked over to her with a tired smile. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, Lochbed."

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ah yes, good bye Lord Grills,"
    Aubade said, though she did not understand why he singled her out in that 'see you soon'. Of course, she stayed in the background, listening to the conversation, though despite Ember's story about that Miss Juribean, she still did not feel comfortable with that mare. She then proceeded to collect the dirty dishes into the sink to wash.

"Good bye, and thank you,"
    Ember said to the other noble as he walked off to the door. He turned to Lochbed in her hat and cute yellow dress unaware of what she wore underneath. He walked over to her with a tired smile. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, Lochbed."
    "Ah had.. fun. Ah got to wear this dress a' least. And the food was food." She smiled at the noblepony. Lochbed stroked Ember's cheek and wanly smiled. "Ah hope ye are not too tired. Ah have something to ask ye."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah had.. fun. Ah got to wear this dress a' least. And the food was food." She smiled at the noblepony. Lochbed stroked Ember's cheek and wanly smiled. "Ah hope ye are not too tired. Ah have something to ask ye."
    The whole cheek stroking felt pleasant at the moment, it was a welcomed thing given the shenanigans. "What is it?"

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The whole cheek stroking felt pleasant at the moment, it was a welcomed thing given the shenanigans. "What is it?"
    "Recall when Ah spoke of immortality. A fae who does something of interest worthy of being written in song or as a tale lives on enternally. Should the storied fae die, the tale or song will be restarted and the characters revived." she explained. The truth is this is all she knew of fae immortality. Though she would not age, she was very killable.

The kelpie leaned in close. "Ah want to do something interesting with ye." Lochbed touched the colt's leg. "May we lovers mover to the bedroom, away your the ears of others."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

"Hauh?"
    He stared at her incredulously with a forced smile. "You want to what now? In the bedroom? I uh.."

16. - Top - End - #496
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Move in... what... uh... Dreamrunner, maybe we could... um... I need time to think this through though..." Lemongrass replied. "It's not that I don't want to live with you but... uh... you know, just need some time to sort stuff out. Things like that..."

(Lemongrass would stay with Dreamrunner I guess.)
    Dreamrunner
    Dreamrunner ***** her head.
    "Actually...I vas zinking perhaps I should move in both you? I don't have a house here, after all."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hauh?"
    He stared at her incredulously with a forced smile. "You want to what now? In the bedroom? I uh.."
    "Yes. Come to the bedroom. Ah do not wish to include Aubade in this against her freewill. This is a more private matter anyway. Follow."

The kelpie scurried to the hall and up the stairs. She still did not know what to do. Fairy tales tend to just happen on their own. Not forced. Lochbed simply sat on the bed, back to the door waiting to be unzipped. She pondered on how she would make her tale or song come true.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes. Come to the bedroom. Ah do not wish to include Aubade in this against her freewill. This is a more private matter anyway. Follow."

The kelpie scurried to the hall and up the stairs. She still did not know what to do. Fairy tales tend to just happen on their own. Not forced. Lochbed simply sat on the bed, back to the door waiting to be unzipped. She pondered on how she would make her tale or song come true.

After Lochbed scampered away, he looked around for Aubade for help, surely, she was was somewhere in the background eaves dropping on their conversation. But no, she had left some time as he and Lochbed had started to get all mildly sappy.

"No Ember..this is your problem, ya gotta deal with it on your own,"
    He nodded sharply as if to assure himself. He hesitantly walked upstairs to his room seeing the kelpie on his bed.

"Can't we just kiss or something? I like that. I mean we've only been dating....since yesterday, what you want to do right now...I think...is moving too fast for me,"
    Heck, the fae already declared she was going to live with him essentially, he was still trying to deal with that.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

After Lochbed scampered away, he looked around for Aubade for help, surely, she was was somewhere in the background eaves dropping on their conversation. But no, she had left some time as he and Lochbed had started to get all mildly sappy.

"No Ember..this is your problem, ya gotta deal with it on your own,"
    He nodded sharply as if to assure himself. He hesitantly walked upstairs to his room seeing the kelpie on his bed.

"Can't we just kiss or something? I like that. I mean we've only been dating....since yesterday, what you want to do right now...I think...is moving too fast for me,"
    Heck, the fae already declared she was going to live with him essentially, he was still trying to deal with that.
    "But.. but... is it not supposed to go this way? The colt, who lost his family through tragedy, is lured into the forest by a hungry fae. Facing certain doom, he woos the fae and takes her home. In a strange twist of fate, he mates with the fae and instead gets a new family. Is that not a great story for us? The kelpie looked back at the noble. Her eyes are quivering, ready for tears.

Lochbed was narrow in view. If tonight fails, she considers herself dead or soon to be. Her misguided jealousy was one based on survive. Her fae logic dis not match one of normal folk. "If ah donnae do something worthy of a tale, then Ah am doomed for death. Do ye want me to die?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

"But.. but... is it not supposed to go this way? The colt, who lost his family through tragedy, is lured into the forest by a hungry fae. Facing certain doom, he woos the fae and takes her home. In a strange twist of fate, he mates with the fae and instead gets a new family. Is that not a great story for us? The kelpie looked back at the noble. Her eyes are quivering, ready for tears.

Lochbed was narrow in view. If tonight fails, she considers herself dead or soon to be. Her misguided jealousy was one based on survive. Her fae logic dis not match one of normal folk. "If ah donnae do something worthy of a tale, then Ah am doomed for death. Do ye want me to die?"

"What..no of course not...!"
    He exclaimed in a burst before stepping back with his ears drooped. "But..this isn't a fairy tale....things don't normally work that way.......please...please don't cry Lochbed...I think...we'll have many opportunities for....something worthy of a tale..." He knew that eventually, he would have to sire an heir, lest he risk the end of his bloodline, but, he wasn't ready for something like that right now.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Underground]

Flare felt a strange feeling of indignation for a moment, then it passed.

[Yon Metalworking Shoppe]

Blades woke up before the sun could be seen, but after the first light had appeared. "Ah, it's a new day! 'N a good time for watchin' the sunrise, too! Probably nothing will explode on me or anything that won't already." With that, she got to work, possibly giving anypony in the neighbouring abandoned warehouses an early waking with the sound of her hammer.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What..no of course not...!"
    He exclaimed in a burst before stepping back with his ears drooped. "But..this isn't a fairy tale....things don't normally work that way.......please...please don't cry Lochbed...I think...we'll have many opportunities for....something worthy of a tale..." He knew that eventually, he would have to sire an heir, lest he risk the end of his bloodline, but, he wasn't ready for something like that right now.

"Och Okay, if ye promise. Ah just thought since ye brought me a present, it was destiny for us to mate to-night." Lochbed sniffled and fell bellyfirst onto the bed. Her sleek true form blinked out for a moment.

She rapidly thought of new ways to spice up her life. Perhaps we could fight a dragon. Or cut down a tyrant. Or discover an ancient artifact.

The kelpie tapped her lower back. "Unzip me. Ah desire rest."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

"Just kill it Soft, we're beast slaying not beast subduing,"
    She growled stepping in. The bandersnatch youngling fell on its backside with a heavy whump on the ground that shook the smaller trees nearby. It clutched its head with its claws.
    "Is killing it really necessary? I think subduing it should be sufficient for the contest." Soft says, hesitant to kill the young Bandersnatch.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

"Och Okay, if ye promise. Ah just thought since ye brought me a present, it was destiny for us to mate to-night." Lochbed sniffled and fell bellyfirst onto the bed. Her sleek true form blinked out for a moment.

She rapidly thought of new ways to spice up her life. Perhaps we could fight a dragon. Or cut down a tyrant. Or discover an ancient artifact.

The kelpie tapped her lower back. "Unzip me. Ah desire rest."

"I promise Lochbed,"
    He didn't put two and two together about the 'present' until he complied and hesitantly unzipped the dress' zipper with his teeth and saw she was wearing the lingerie underneath. He stiffened for a moment to keep his blush under control. Ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Is killing it really necessary? I think subduing it should be sufficient for the contest." Soft says, hesitant to kill the young Bandersnatch.

"If you won't then I will,"
    She jumped/dashed to finish off the creature.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

"If you won't then I will,"
    She jumped/dashed to finish off the creature.
    Soft puts herself in front of Gwyn, taking the blow in the creature's place if necessary.

"If you want to slay something, let's find something that's not a youngling, and is an actual challenge." Soft says. The thing really hadn't put up much of a fight.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I promise Lochbed,"
    He didn't put two and two together about the 'present' until he complied and hesitantly unzipped the dress' zipper with his teeth and saw she was wearing the lingerie underneath. He stiffened for a moment to keep his blush under control. Ah.
    Lochbed stood up and slipped off her dress. This of course revealed the sexiness of the black lingerie. Luckily the kelpie did not realize this and she simply fell atop a pillow. "Ah never understood this soft bed concept ye ponies like."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft puts herself in front of Gwyn, taking the blow in the creature's place if necessary.

"If you want to slay something, let's find something that's not a youngling, and is an actual challenge." Soft says. The thing really hadn't put up much of a fight.
    She growled and 'augh'd' as she was bounced back, since, Soft was still protected by the invisible barrier being the current owner of the controller that came with the collar. Gwynfillion landed with a thump against the boulder Soft had been using to bound off earlier. That just seemed to make her more mad as it seemed she'd be giving into her anger.

If she had fists, they'd be clenched, but instead her body was just really tense. She threw glares Soft's way where for a couple of seconds things were all tension-y since who knew what Gwynfillion would do.

Her body then just suddenly loosened. "Fine." She growled.
    ===

Lochbed stood up and slipped off her dress. This of course revealed the sexiness of the black lingerie. Luckily the kelpie did not realize this and she simply fell atop a pillow. "Ah never understood this soft bed concept ye ponies like."

He bit down on his lip and put on a poker face, I think soon, young Ember will have mastered the poker face at this rate. His eyes took in the cute kelpie.

"Well, we like comfortable things, we're soft like that,"
    He said with a small lopsided smile.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

[The Cirrus - Sometimes, Naps are a Good Choice]

The day on the Cirrus passed with little consequence. Sandy's condition improved slowly, not enough for Sunny's taste. Brawny's cut had vanished, completely healed overnight. But the earth pony's energy dropped dramatically; he only woke to scarf down fruit salad before falling back into a deep sleep. Neither of the other patients awoke, but she could feed the starved pony liquids and soups and continue to treat the burns on the pegasus. Sunny would be able to keep all four on the road to recovery.

As for the rest of the crew, they went about their duties, eagerly awaiting news of their friend's recovery.

[/endponyday Cirrus]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He bit down on his lip and put on a poker face, I think soon, young Ember will have mastered the poker face at this rate. His eyes took in the cute kelpie.

"Well, we like comfortable things, we're soft like that,"
    He said with a small lopsided smile.
    "Then Ember, soft pony... come down here and cover me. In the water Ah am warm. last night's couch was cold." The kelpie shivered in her naughty clothes. If she was not so naive and silly, Lochbed would make a seductress rivaling the assassin Juribean.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

"Then Ember, soft pony... come down here and cover me. In the water Ah am warm. last night's couch was cold." The kelpie shivered in her naughty clothes. If she was not so naive and silly, Lochbed would make a seductress rivaling the assassin Juribean.
    Curses to the innocent fanservice filly trope. He found himself complying as he lifted the blanket in his mouth and slowly brought it over her, accidentally brushing his muzzle over her now and then. He stood on the side of the bed after tucking her in. He leaned over and kissed her closing his eyes. "If you need anymore blankets, let me know."