New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy groaned and eyed Hay Bale. "A little help dragging him in?" she said, picking up a hoof.
    Hay Bale grew a horn and pulled him along with magic. Apparently she didn't wanna touch him.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Astra notices Taylor and gives a wave of her hoof.

So...you got any idea what the hay just happened?
    He glances back at where the police just exited and shrugs. "I...haven't the foggiest. That was a strange ordeal but ah..." He chuckled. "There've been stranger."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "This is an ice cream parlor, we sell ice cream, we don't really have anything on the tap," Pony Jim answered confused at why he would be asked such a question. "We do have bottled water and some carbonated drinks though in the beverage cooler over there." He gestured to a fiberglass door'd cooler that was over there.
    Taylor winks at Jim. "I understand. Just wanted to give that phrase a run-through, see how it sounded. I'm feeling chocolatey today, just one scoop in a bowl'll be fine." He slides forward the required amount of bits, but a few extra. "And go ahead and add hers to my tab if she decides to get anything." He nods to Astra, and turns his head towards her completely, ready to resume conversation.

---

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes, but- Hey, where are ya goin'?" Blades was about to explain that the situation was covered, but Arvadraa was already off.
    Fortunately, Arvadraa was back in a flash, and with a surprising passenger, Blades might notice as she holds up a chunk of pure gold. However, despite the bounty, she looks a bit sheepish. "I'm...not entirely sure what sort of exchanges there are in this area, but I certainly hope this would be enough for some food. I don't want to impose by having you pay for both of us."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Fortunately, Arvadraa was back in a flash, and with a surprising passenger, Blades might notice as she holds up a chunk of pure gold. However, despite the bounty, she looks a bit sheepish. "I'm...not entirely sure what sort of exchanges there are in this area, but I certainly hope this would be enough for some food. I don't want to impose by having you pay for both of us."
    "My, that's a fine hunk of gold ya've got! That'll probably be enough, unless ya've got an appetite bigger than a village!" Blades chuckled and trotted along, looking for a good place.

A good place that hopefully wasn't that same ice cream parlour.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-The Clinic

And thus Fox gets dragged into the office because Benson doesn't quite want to roleplay out the role of the doctor. ()

Taylor
    Taylor winks at Jim. "I understand. Just wanted to give that phrase a run-through, see how it sounded. I'm feeling chocolatey today, just one scoop in a bowl'll be fine." He slides forward the required amount of bits, but a few extra. "And go ahead and add hers to my tab if she decides to get anything." He nods to Astra, and turns his head towards her completely, ready to resume conversation.
    Pony Jim walks back behind the counter putting the mop away and puts the bits in the cash register. He then goes and washes his hooves and mouth before grabbing the bowl and ice cream scoop with his mouth, thought not at the same time. Though I'd give him points if he did that. He slid open the window to the counter freezer and started to scoop some chocolate into the bowl. He then slides the bowl over to Taylor.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juirbean

"Well, if I get to ask you personal questions, I guess you get to do the same to me. It is my current employer. He is quite mean to me and shows me little respect. And if my tasks are not... executed... quickly enough, punishment can be severe." she says between sexy dance moves and poses.

Lochbed

Lochbed waits for the cab to stop and hops in, This ride was less wild than the other two and it bored her to yawning. "Well, actually I thought it was fun. And we got hats."

Grills

The noblepony leans onto the counter. "Pony Jim, one ice cream sundae. You know make it a banana split with the works."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-The Clinic

And thus Fox gets dragged into the office because Benson doesn't quite want to roleplay out the role of the doctor. ()
    (HalfTangible, do you want the doctor?)

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed waits for the cab to stop and hops in, This ride was less wild than the other two and it bored her to yawning. "Well, actually I thought it was fun. And we got hats."
    Lemongrass blinked as the duo disappeared before his eyes. At least the hat riots seems to be subsiding a little, now that the main offenders of the riots are gone. A few mares seems to be stumbling about, blinking in confusion as senses returned.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    A few seconds later Tyrol would be nudged slightly by a can of soda rolling towards his side. "If you can still walk might want to head back down to the spa, you're supposed to be relaxing," Staccata states.

It just seems like a good idea, plus it would free up some time to collect a few info drops about a few things without causing to much fuss.
    "That... actually sounds like a good idea," Tyrol said, lying there for a few more seconds before acknowledging the soda can with a smile. He wearily picked himself off the floor and picked up the soda can. Wrenching open the soda can with a sharp twist of his head, he quickly gulped down the contents of the can.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

(HalfTangible, do you want the doctor?)
    (She's my character, so yeah. But I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with her. Again.)

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    (She's my character, so yeah. But I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with her. Again.)
    (Have her act exasperated at Fox. You know. The usual.)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

(Have her act exasperated at Fox. You know. The usual.)
    (Not THAT. What's wrong with Fox? does he need an ER visit? An MRI, an x-ray?!)

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

[Hey, no spamming OOC posts in the IC *scolds* *]

Fox Trot

"I....have a deja vu feeling....I was here....yesterday,"
    He Blargled as he involuntarily spasmed. He only needed rest, but, Icy's quirk was probably, 'every injury requires trip to clinic', i.e a splinter.

Juirbean

"Well, if I get to ask you personal questions, I guess you get to do the same to me. It is my current employer. He is quite mean to me and shows me little respect. And if my tasks are not... executed... quickly enough, punishment can be severe." she says between sexy dance moves and poses.
    At the moment, he couldn't really focus on her doing of sexy seductive stuff. His winger was killed upon hearing she was treated ill by somepony. Somewhere, justice was not being served. His mind immediately went to thinking that maybe she was a prostitute and her employer was her pimp. His mind seemed to latch onto that idea.

"Why....don't you just quit? I mean....you don't need to have some jackass hurting you who gives you little respect,"
    He frowned. He started to wonder who these photos were then for. Was she taking them for that sicko who'd probably use them as sort of like 'advertisements' so that 'clients' would know what they'd be getting? His mind started to fabricate this whole story.

Lochbed

"Yea....hats. The mares in this must have an unhealthy brain washed affliction for...just hats,"
    She sighed.

Grills

The noblepony leans onto the counter. "Pony Jim, one ice cream sundae. You know make it a banana split with the works."

"Yes, yes, though the works will make it an extra Bit," He said as he began to make Grills his sundae.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-09 at 11:22 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

*twenty minutes later*

-and the next time you bring it, it'd better be something that actually NEEDS a hospital visit. She snapped angrily at the group. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to STOP Usurper and Malpractice from getting patients?!

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juribean

The concern for her well-being by a complete stranger shocked the professional assassin. Does he know that I am a killer? How did he find out? Not many know about the Gumdrop House. Or Regal. Hmmm.. maybe I could make him into a potential client as well
    "I can't just quit. He'll find me. And what he'd do when he catches me all alone. No, I have to keep working."

Lochbed

Affliction? The kelpie is confused. Hats are not part of the fae world, something borrowed from normal ponies. "Are hats poisonous? Or Cursed?"

Grills

Grills tossed an extra bit on the counter nonchalantly. He sighed. The alcoholic expected to be sipping on something by now. Now he is down some random amount of bits and still sober. "I hope Soft's is open"

After consuming his ice cream, he would head for the paladin's bar. Odd for a good pony like her to serve drinks but gotta make that coin. CREAM. Dolla Dolla bit, ya.
    "Soft, can you be a sweetheart and make me a whiskey drink?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean

The concern for her well-being by a complete stranger shocked the professional assassin. Does he know that I am a killer? How did he find out? Not many know about the Gumdrop House. Or Regal. Hmmm.. maybe I could make him into a potential client as well
    "I can't just quit. He'll find me. And what he'd do when he catches me all alone. No, I have to keep working."
    Her curiously worded response, that seemed almost intentional by someone [:P], only added fuel to the story Ember was painting in his head. "What about calling the authorities ma'am? Or..or...do you have anypony or anyone you could go to for help? It-it's just not right to be treated like that...like you're not even a pony."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed

Affliction? The kelpie is confused. Hats are not part of the fae world, something borrowed from normal ponies. "Are hats poisonous? Or Cursed?"

"What? No....I was just making a negative comment on how crazy the mares got just for a sale on hats,"
    She said trying to explain herself to the kelpie. "By the way..I, well, thank you for the fedora, heh."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-09 at 12:18 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Her curiously worded response, that seemed almost intentional by someone [:P], only added fuel to the story Ember was painting in his head. "What about calling the authorities ma'am? Or..or...do you have anypony or anyone you could go to for help? It-it's just not right to be treated like that...like you're not even a pony."
    The mare continued her dancing hoping to distract the camerapony enough into have him slip up and reveal information. She is strangely candid with revealing details of her own story.. for some reason. "Pfft. Guardsponies? Like they can do anything. Some of them are under his purse. And the military.. heh. My biggest clients. There's Nopony to help me since no pony would ever buy me out of this world."

"What? No....I was just making a negative comment on how crazy the mares got just for a sale on hats,"
    She said trying to explain herself to the kelpie. "By the way..I, well, thank you for the fedora, heh."
    Lochbed huggles Aubade tight. As she has no concept of personal space, the squeeze is nice and tight. .""Och that's nothing, Awbade. We fillies are practically best friends. We fillies pretty much have to be for our Ember Sol." says Lochbed before the cab pulls up to the Marzipan house. The fae pays the driver and hops out. She waits patiently as Aubade is the one with the keys.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

*twenty minutes later*

-and the next time you bring it, it'd better be something that actually NEEDS a hospital visit. She snapped angrily at the group. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to STOP Usurper and Malpractice from getting patients?!
    "... I'm sorry for actually worrying about my coltfriend here," Icy said acidly, glaring back.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

"... I'm sorry for actually worrying about my coltfriend here," Icy said acidly, glaring back.
    Excuse me for being upset that Usurper and Malpractice just got the rest of my paid vacation time for the next decade to stay the heck away from this hospital for a guy who had nothing wrong with him. She growled. He was TAZERED. That's it. Why, for the love of the alicorns, WHY would you think that did something wrong? Because he was out cold, like a tazer is supposed to put somepony?! There is nothing wrong with him! There is VERY CLEARLY nothing wrong with him!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-09 at 12:41 PM.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

*twenty minutes later*

Fox Trot was on all fours, the spasms seemed to have died down a bit. "That's rather..romantic....of you babe." He chuckled. He still appeared out of it and needed to lay down properly. He looked over at the doctor and lazily salute. "Aye...aye...doc."

Excuse me for being upset that Usurper and Malpractice just got the rest of my paid vacation time for the next decade to stay the heck away from this hospital for a guy who had nothing wrong with him. She growled. He was TAZERED. That's it. Why, for the love of the alicorns, WHY would you think that did something wrong? Because he was out cold, like a tazer is supposed to put somepony?! There is nothing wrong with him! There is VERY CLEARLY nothing wrong with him!

"Hey doc...don't get your stethoscope in a knot...it was an honest error..I think.." He said, slurring just a few words.

The mare continued her dancing hoping to distract the camerapony enough into have him slip up and reveal information. She is strangely candid with revealing details of her own story.. for some reason. "Pfft. Guardsponies? Like they can do anything. Some of them are under his purse. And the military.. heh. My biggest clients. There's Nopony to help me since no pony would ever buy me out of this world."
    Ember furrowed his brows and with frown stared past her in thought. Jeeze....the military and guards, just how much power did this pimp have. And if he had this much power, should he really be getting involved. Ya know Ember, you're supposed to be trying to keep a somewhat low profile. Low Profile.

He looked back at her with those furrowed, concerned eyes the sort that looked to be the result of throwing reason and your own safety out the window. Better stop right now Ember before you put your hoof in your mouth....! "What if.....what if....I bought you out of that world?" Hoof. In. Mouth.

Lochbed huggles Aubade tight. As she has no concept of personal space, the squeeze is nice and tight. .""Och that's nothing, Awbade. We fillies are practically best friends. We fillies pretty much have to be for our Ember Sol." says Lochbed before the cab pulls up to the Marzipan house. The fae pays the driver and hops out. She waits patiently as Aubade is the one with the keys.

"Right....best friends.."
    Aubade parroted with furrowed brows after she was finally released from the hug. She looked at the kelpie. She never really did think she would ever be friends with a kelpie. Then again, she never thought Ember's first fillyfriend would be a fae. World works in odd ways.

Aubade hovers over to the door and digs around for the spare key. She then opens the door for them.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

"Yea...I know...but now that I've been here once, its just a matter of teleporting back to give him the message, then coming back here.." She rubbed her face against Mystic's smooth chest.
    Mystic happily allows her to.

"To be honest I'm not really sure...I mean....My life... is the sort where I feel like I'm not going anywhere, an aimless one....and I guess... I just wanted to add some excitement in my life, spontaneous random excitement. And you guys are....pretty hot." She found herself lightly giggling at the last part.
    "Then welcome to the Harem Amber Grain. Where you'll eventually get to be with quite a few hot mares." Mystic says with a grin. "Oooor you could just be with us. We won't make you do anything you don't want to." Mystic assures her.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-03-09 at 01:01 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Firbolg in the Playground

"That... actually sounds like a good idea," Tyrol said, lying there for a few more seconds before acknowledging the soda can with a smile. He wearily picked himself off the floor and picked up the soda can. Wrenching open the soda can with a sharp twist of his head, he quickly gulped down the contents of the can.
    Staccata appears lost in thought for a couple moments, thinking back on shopping montage while there was a hat riot.

"How often do shoppers turn into a violent mob here anyway?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Grills

Grills tossed an extra bit on the counter nonchalantly. He sighed. The alcoholic expected to be sipping on something by now. Now he is down some random amount of bits and still sober. "I hope Soft's is open"

After consuming his ice cream, he would head for the paladin's bar. Odd for a good pony like her to serve drinks but gotta make that coin. CREAM. Dolla Dolla bit, ya.
    "Soft, can you be a sweetheart and make me a whiskey drink?"
    I seem to recall Soft used to have a policy against serving Alcoholic drinks for some reason. Oh well.

"Sure, I guess." Soft says, just feeling kinda bored. She wanted her Gwyn.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic happily allows her to.

"Then welcome to the Harem Amber Grain. Where you'll eventually get to be with quite a few hot mares." Mystic says with a grin. "Oooor you could just be with us. We won't make you do anything you don't want to." Mystic assures her.
    The mare puts on a smile, she feels that's she's sure she'd want something like this. Its everything the opposite of her old drag of a life, so...this should be a good thing, right? The silly mare then crawls on top of Mystic and sits up. She glances at Faithful and then back at Mystic with a blush. "Could..we have a round two?"

"Sure, I guess." Soft says, just feeling kinda bored. She wanted her Gwyn.

And somewhere in the Blighted Weald, a certain plum pony sported her own bored expression. She wanted her cookies and pina colada.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The fae smiles and follows Aubade in. She flops onto the couch and falls asleep.

Juribean

Is this guy naive or really that loaded? And ..
    "why do you want to get me? Do you have some sort of plan for me?"

Grills

Fortunately Soft is such a good friend that she is willing to make an exception for the little noblepony.
    "You are a rare one. So selfless. Can't help but admire that. Not like these monsters I have to deal with just to keep the peace. I hate this world and the prisons it puts ponies like me in."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The fae smiles and follows Aubade in. She flops onto the couch and falls asleep.

Aubade faintly smiles watching the fae just go and conk out. She would have liked to nap, but she had to go make lunch. She put her new fedora on the little hat stand near the door and went to look for Ember. When she didn't find him she figured he must of well, just gone off to town or something. She then shrugged and went to go make lunch for herself and the kelpie.

Juribean

Is this guy naive or really that loaded? And ..
    "why do you want to get me? Do you have some sort of plan for me?"

He didn't really...think about it too much, it was just...what he felt was the right thing to try to do. "Because...well...its the right thing to do right?.........But....I don't know if I have a plan for you...But...its something worth trying to do...right?" He sheepishly said, blushing this time, for a different reason this time.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-09 at 04:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Grills

Fortunately Soft is such a good friend that she is willing to make an exception for the little noblepony.
    "You are a rare one. So selfless. Can't help but admire that. Not like these monsters I have to deal with just to keep the peace. I hate this world and the prisons it puts ponies like me in."
    Soft isn't sure what to say to this, so she just listens.

The mare puts on a smile, she feels that's she's sure she'd want something like this. Its everything the opposite of her old drag of a life, so...this should be a good thing, right? The silly mare then crawls on top of Mystic and sits up. She glances at Faithful and then back at Mystic with a blush. "Could..we have a round two?"
    Mystic Grabs her, and somehow reverses things so that she ends up on top. How she did that that quickly or that comfortably, Amber Grain will never know. She positions herself on top of Amber Grain and nibbles her ear a bit.

"Of course we can, slave." Yes, calling her slave is part of being in the harem.

*'Nother fade to black*

And somewhere in the Blighted Weald, a certain plum pony sported her own bored expression. She wanted her cookies and pina colada.
    Oh pish Posh. She wants her Soft Serve.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "My, that's a fine hunk of gold ya've got! That'll probably be enough, unless ya've got an appetite bigger than a village!" Blades chuckled and trotted along, looking for a good place.

A good place that hopefully wasn't that same ice cream parlour.
    While meeting essentially herself would be amusing, Arvadraa is more likely to just naively point out the first place that looks like it sells food. What that place is of course, is dependant on where Blades' shop is, and therefore up to her discretion.

---

Taylor

Pony Jim walks back behind the counter putting the mop away and puts the bits in the cash register. He then goes and washes his hooves and mouth before grabbing the bowl and ice cream scoop with his mouth, thought not at the same time. Though I'd give him points if he did that. He slid open the window to the counter freezer and started to scoop some chocolate into the bowl. He then slides the bowl over to Taylor.
    "Thank you kindly, sir." He says, and begins to chow down rather petitely, all things considered, and likely with a spoon or similar if there was one available.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

26. - Top - End - #56
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zach
    "As I remember it, I didn't make her cry, it was Scarlet and Icy who did that by burning me and freezing me. All I did was tell your daughter that I'd be okay, to try and stop her crying. But if you consider that lying, so be it."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juri

"Innocent good for the poor chained pony. Where will I go? Sleep on your couch? One of your beds? For nothing, such a sacrifice of wealth." Juribean liked to kill but she didn't like having to do it. All the fun would be taken out it. Escape for the House this way, she would be indebted to this pony and the process would restart with less abuse. "Aren't you going to develop that film."

Grills

The stallion take a sip of his drink a slumps over onto the counter. "Happiness and health sacrificed for the good of the nation!" he quietly salutes.

Grills just wanted to be a chef but was born a noble. Nobles hire chefs, they are not ones. Even worse he was born into one of the highest and most militaristic noble families in the nation. Born to the zealous, cold, and ambitious Fireflowier, he never was able to indulge in his craft of joy. Honor and death give no hugs so he sought out mare, pain, and wine. "Who is the cutest single mare in town?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic Grabs her, and somehow reverses things so that she ends up on top. How she did that that quickly or that comfortably, Amber Grain will never know. She positions herself on top of Amber Grain and nibbles her ear a bit.

"Of course we can, slave." Yes, calling her slave is part of being in the harem.

*'Nother fade to black*

And thus, that was how Amber Grain, a silly, almost frivolous mare, became part of Mystic's harem.

Juri

"Innocent good for the poor chained pony. Where will I go? Sleep on your couch? One of your beds? For nothing, such a sacrifice of wealth." Juribean liked to kill but she didn't like having to do it. All the fun would be taken out it. Escape for the House this way, she would be indebted to this pony and the process would restart with less abuse. "Aren't you going to develop that film."

"I dunno...maybe...we'll figure out something...if we try,"
    Ember bit down on his lip. Could he take on the responsibility of even being able to take care of her? He didn't even know her outside of the story he painted in his head. But, that shouldn't even be a factor. She was a mare, who was being forced to do unpleasant things and apparently had no escape from it from the way it all sounded to him. He had to help, he had to, maybe even something about good karma.

He then spontaneously gave her a light hug and then pulled back immediately when he realized he did so. "I..uh...sorry...about that..... I... suppose...I'll develop the film..but..." He glanced down at his fore hooves, he didn't know how to finish his sentence or where to go from there.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Grills

The stallion take a sip of his drink a slumps over onto the counter. "Happiness and health sacrificed for the good of the nation!" he quietly salutes.

Grills just wanted to be a chef but was born a noble. Nobles hire chefs, they are not ones. Even worse he was born into one of the highest and most militaristic noble families in the nation. Born to the zealous, cold, and ambitious Fireflowier, he never was able to indulge in his craft of joy. Honor and death give no hugs so he sought out mare, pain, and wine. "Who is the cutest single mare in town?"
    "Well, the cutest mare is Gwyn, but she's both taken and not technically in town. Do you actually want a relationship, or is this going to end with a one-night stand?" she asks, giving him a bit of a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    "As I remember it, I didn't make her cry, it was Scarlet and Icy who did that by burning me and freezing me. All I did was tell your daughter that I'd be okay, to try and stop her crying. But if you consider that lying, so be it."
    "If I recall correctly, she called you a bad liar, so something you were saying was a lie from her perspective." Soft points out.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taylor

He glances back at where the police just exited and shrugs. "I...haven't the foggiest. That was a strange ordeal but ah..." He chuckled. "There've been stranger."

Astra chuckles at his comment a little and nods. Yeah, that's true.

She blinked her eyes at his offer to pay. Oh, wow. Thanks. She turns to Jim to place an order for a scoop of strawberry. Then she turns back to Taylor. My name's Astra. Nice to meet ya. She holds out a hoof to shake.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907