New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

The fae opened her maw and inhaled the top pancake like a vacuum. "Juice. Orange is fine."
    She had nay barely a facial reaction to Lochbed's pancake inhaling maw as she went to fetch Lochbed a glass of orange juice. Ember had just walked in the kitchen all cleaned up, his mane brushed, and for good measure and a sense of cleanliness, he spritzed himself a bit of body spray.

"Good morning Lochbed,"
    He said with a smile as he gave her a little kiss on the cheek and sat down at his place in front of his plate of pancakes. "Smells delicious Aubade, thank you."

Rainbow

The sniper moved up close to the engineer. She did not mind kissing Sandy. Not was she embarrassed to do it I front of everyone. "Is that an order, Captain?"

"Yes Rainbow, that is an order,"
    She said feigning a commanding voice.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "That's good of ya... Oh, ya've been fightin' back!" Blades patted Arvadraa on the back. "Ya're learnin' fast, girl. Ya might want to work on defence a bit, though... Well, blood's not good to just leave. If ya don't keep yar weapons cleaned, it can cause problems."

She cleaned the knife carefully and gave it back. "So what happened last night, anyway? Did ya kill the thing that tried to eat ya?"
    "My defense is fine, it just doesn't work when I'm asleep. And yes, creepy psycho-demon-magic-wolf is pretty beyond repair. I would've kept the pelt, too, but Marian called dibs."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She had nay barely a facial reaction to Lochbed's pancake inhaling maw as she went to fetch Lochbed a glass of orange juice. Ember had just walked in the kitchen all cleaned up, his mane brushed, and for good measure and a sense of cleanliness, he spritzed himself a bit of body spray.

"Good morning Lochbed,"
    He said with a smile as he gave her a little kiss on the cheek and sat down at his place in front of his plate of pancakes. "Smells delicious Aubade, thank you."
    Lochbed nodded her head. She lifted a pancake and took a light nibble of it."Morning Coltfriend. This food is good. The squirrel will enjoy it."

"Yes Rainbow, that is an order,"
    She said feigning a commanding voice.
    "Aye sir."

The magenta mare wraps her hooves around Sandy and follows orders. It was sloppy and hot and with much tongue but it was all Rainbow. The sniper breaks off, a bit disappointed. She wonders if she should try again.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #574
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "My defense is fine, it just doesn't work when I'm asleep. And yes, creepy psycho-demon-magic-wolf is pretty beyond repair. I would've kept the pelt, too, but Marian called dibs."
    "Very nice goin'! Ya just keep doin' that 'n no wolfy's ever gonna eat ya!" Blades hugged Arvadraa tightly...

The unicorn colonel headed toward the blacksmithery in town. He needed to get a fresh lock picking set made. He knocked on the door.
    Then got interrupted by a knock.

"Oh, must be another visitor! My shop's gettin' popular!" She ran to open the door.

After a moment, she recognised the pony. "Oh, hey, there ya are! Are ya ready for that thing ya were gonna do, or are ya here for another reason?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

"Aye sir."

The magenta mare wraps her hooves around Sandy and follows orders. It was sloppy and hot and with much tongue but it was all Rainbow. The sniper breaks off, a bit disappointed. She wonders if she should try again.
    [Sandy - Dreamworld]

Spoiler
    Show
    The engineer was about to tie the crazy pony upside-down from a tree when...

The magenta mare wraps her hooves around Sandy and follows orders. It was sloppy and hot and with much tongue but it was all Rainbow.
    He gasped as a wave of pleasure gripped the stallion. Back at the Cirrus. The couch in the projector room. Might have been a movie on. Couldn't see past Rainbow, didn't want to. Everything felt in a clarity he'd never felt before. Her warm fur. Her soft mane. Her alcohol-tinted breath...Wait...she didn't...gave up...~ohhhh, Luna above...no...no...when did she...no drink here... Had to think. What happened? Must be a date. What did they do? Where could...~ohh, princesses...where could she've gotten alcohol?

Why...why couldn't he remember anything?

The sniper breaks off, a bit disappointed. She wonders if she should try again.
    Back at the path, rope in hooves. Sandy blinked, trying to fight the overwhelming feeling of oddness...and a bit of arousal. Behind him, his friends grew louder. Trying to get his attention. Trying to keep him on the task at hand. He looked down at the rope and, for a critical moment, was unsure of what he was supposed to be doing.

The ring went from a slight brightness to a blinding glow as it tried to keep Sandy asleep amidst the sensory overload.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Firbolg in the Playground

"I'm sure we can search through the records of exiles." said the leader. The griffon pulls out a notepad and scribbles something down.

The rude one takes his chance to speak. "An odd way to get an exile mark. Attackers of traitor typically don't get red claws. How do we know you went the traitor."

The beak of the quiet griffon stays closed.

"I don't remember seeing you at the last battles, or during the rebellion."
    The griffon looks mad, profoundly and utterly furious that he would be compared to the traitor in any way. This leads to the usual staredown and posturing to see if the rude one will put his gold where his beak is.

"You're not worth giving you what you deserve for that insult."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed nodded her head. She lifted a pancake and took a light nibble of it."Morning Coltfriend. This food is good. The squirrel will enjoy it."
    He just gave her a look. "Nope, ain't going to react to that last part," He nodded, having been bombarded with her peculiarities, he was starting to become numb about them.

He wolfed down his own top pancake, because he was still a boy, sometimes his manners just wanted to take a backseat. He thought about yesterday and all those shenanigans, that just went and piled on him. He had a lot on his plate to think about and do. And he still needed to talk to Aubade about Grills request. In due time. Due time.

On the other hoof, his wings were starting to heal at a better rate had he not have let magic be involved in his healing process, so there was that good news. "How are you doing Lochbed?"

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

Her eyes furrowed angrily clearly not getting the joke immediately, she narrowed her eyes and hotly snorted. She then just growled letting go of her quickly built anger, bah, calming down took a lot out of her, violence just always smelled better.

"I don't know, but not that rubbish you suggested. Actually, lunch. And you'll provide it by whatever means. Whether you make the food yourself, or take me to where food is made."

"Alright. What kind of food are you in the mood for?" Soft asks, deciding not to ask how she's hungry after all those cookies.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Then just talk about all of them." Blaze said, patting Brawny's hoof again, being as comforting as he can be.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #580
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Alright. What kind of food are you in the mood for?" Soft asks, deciding not to ask how she's hungry after all those cookies.

"I dunno, what is the normal cuisine for ponies? I get the inkling its not pina coladas and cookies, though it should be,"
    She said with a self assured nod.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-26 at 04:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"I don't remember seeing you at the last battles, or during the rebellion."
    The griffon looks mad, profoundly and utterly furious that he would be compared to the traitor in any way. This leads to the usual staredown and posturing to see if the rude one will put his gold where his beak is.

"You're not worth giving you what you deserve for that insult."
    "Such disrespect by a filthy exile. Why I.." The rude griffon's claw was held back by the leader's. "But he-"

The leader screeched at the others. "Excuse me for my griffons. My name is Captain, Drillpeck. Is there anything that you are willing to tell me?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - Dreamworld]

Spoiler
    Show
    The engineer was about to tie the crazy pony upside-down from a tree when...

He gasped as a wave of pleasure gripped the stallion. Back at the Cirrus. The couch in the projector room. Might have been a movie on. Couldn't see past Rainbow, didn't want to. Everything felt in a clarity he'd never felt before. Her warm fur. Her soft mane. Her alcohol-tinted breath...Wait...she didn't...gave up...~ohhhh, Luna above...no...no...when did she...no drink here... Had to think. What happened? Must be a date. What did they do? Where could...~ohh, princesses...where could she've gotten alcohol?

Why...why couldn't he remember anything?

Back at the path, rope in hooves. Sandy blinked, trying to fight the overwhelming feeling of oddness...and a bit of arousal. Behind him, his friends grew louder. Trying to get his attention. Trying to keep him on the task at hand. He looked down at the rope and, for a critical moment, was unsure of what he was supposed to be doing.

The ring went from a slight brightness to a blinding glow as it tried to keep Sandy asleep amidst the sensory overload.
    The sniper sniffles. Her nose is sensitive from drinking. Rainbow nuzzled her coltfriend and even hugged him... in plain view of everypony. "Please wake up. Please return to me."

Then got interrupted by a knock.

"Oh, must be another visitor! My shop's gettin' popular!" She ran to open the door.

After a moment, she recognised the pony. "Oh, hey, there ya are! Are ya ready for that thing ya were gonna do, or are ya here for another reason?"
    "No. Not yet. I still need a fifth pony to even start the mission. Preferably female." replied Grills. "I came for a concealable blade and to by some well crafted thieves tools."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He just gave her a look. "Nope, ain't going to react to that last part," He nodded, having been bombarded with her peculiarities, he was starting to become numb about them.

He wolfed down his own top pancake, because he was still a boy, sometimes his manners just wanted to take a backseat. He thought about yesterday and all those shenanigans, that just went and piled on him. He had a lot on his plate to think about and do. And he still needed to talk to Aubade about Grills request. In due time. Due time.

On the other hoof, his wings were starting to heal at a better rate had he not have let magic be involved in his healing process, so there was that good news. "How are you doing Lochbed?"
    ""Good. Ah am good. Ah slept well knowin' my coltfriend was so close. So nearby. So warm. She bit the top pancake and swallowed it slowly. She enjoyed the fruitiness. The sweetness was not part of her normal diet but she liked. it. "What are your plans? Leaving me again?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #583
    Troll in the Playground

""Good. Ah am good. Ah slept well knowin' my coltfriend was so close. So nearby. So warm. She bit the top pancake and swallowed it slowly. She enjoyed the fruitiness. The sweetness was not part of her normal diet but she liked. it. "What are your plans? Leaving me again?"

"Well, I do have to go into work today, I think, I'm not sure, I have to check the store owner, but I think it'll be at a later time,"
    He scratched his head thinking a little about it. "But...we can spend the morning together." He topped it off with a warm smile.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blades sniffed at the weapon. "I'm not sure. It kind of looks big 'n clumsy, but it could work too. Well, I'll have to find out myself!"

Fortunately for both other occupants of the building, an Equestria Death Rat wandered by at this moment, giving Blades something other than them to target. Unfortunately for the Equestria Death Rat, the weapon did work quite well and Blades had good aim. She deftly caught the glaive as the rat keeled over.

"Oh, nice! That'll cover it for now, I reckon, although there might be some more expenses... Anyway, we'll get right on it once I'm done cleanin' up the blood."
    "glad you like it but.....more expenses?... like it's no enough?"

He got worried again, and started looking inside his caparison for more stuff.

He continued searching when Grills entered, but he replied "...why would you need lockpicks when you can smash it open..........or break it....."

He wasn't exactly focused on what was going on he was searching He dropped some knives that appear to be made out of other weapon's parts. So he's pretty much giving every somewhat valuable thing he got before leaving his home.

"are those enough?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-03-26 at 09:51 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-His House

The mocha stallion awoke on his bed, feeling incredibly groggy, with random body parts just yelping in pain. His body just felt like manure at the moment, which has seemed to have been a reoccurring thing lately, much too much for his comfort. It was bad enough he had 'horrible' homoerotic 'night mares' involving Lone Star of all ponies. He swore there was not enough brain bleach in the world to rid the images from his mind.

He groaned zombie-shambling his way off his bed, he felt smelly like a burnt sort of smelly. He shambled his way to the bathroom, his mind devoid of thoughts, his body simply following his basic pony instinct to be groomed and clean, and pleasantly smelling.

Fox stared at the mussed up stranger in the mirror and grimaced at the coif. "Oh bah...my mane is starting to look as bad as Lone Star's on a good day." He then filled his clawhoof tub with nice warm water, put bathing bubble soap, and enjoyed himself a nice bubblebath. So far his morning was doing okay, surely his day wouldn't turn into a crapfest later.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile, In the corner of the shop -

Arvadraa finally got frustrated with her stiff movements and just rips off her bandages that border on a body cast. Before the blood spurts can do more than start up though, everything from her coat to her eyes turns black. No more than a few drops of blood (which are quickly cleaned) drop to the ground, and a few minor wounds even disappear. And she seems pleased by her newfound maneuverability.

It's quite likely she doesn't realize the Ponulhu-levels of creepiness she just pulled off, though. She just goes back to observing the conversation and making sure nothing explodes.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #587
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No. Not yet. I still need a fifth pony to even start the mission. Preferably female." replied Grills. "I came for a concealable blade and to by some well crafted thieves tools."
    Meanwhile, in a desert city far away, a particularly familiar young thief who may or may not eventually become relevant got some sand in her nose as she made her escape after a new heist.

~

"Lockpicks? Ya want lockpicks? I could get ya some lockpicks! 'N I could get ya that blade too!" Blades grinned. "'N... Hey, Arvadraa! Maybe ya'd be able to help with something!" She gestured to her apprentice, not caring much that said apprentice had just done something extraordinarily unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "glad you like it but.....more expenses?... like it's no enough?"

He got worried again, and started looking inside his caparison for more stuff.

He continued searching when Grills entered, but he replied "...why would you need lockpicks when you can smash it open..........or break it....."

He wasn't exactly focused on what was going on he was searching He dropped some knives that appear to be made out of other weapon's parts. So he's pretty much giving every somewhat valuable thing he got before leaving his home.

"are those enough?"
    "Oh, we'll discuss the expenses when we know what they are. I'll let ya know how much metal 'n such I use in the makin', okay?"

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

"Lockpicks? Ya want lockpicks? I could get ya some lockpicks! 'N I could get ya that blade too!" Blades grinned. "'N... Hey, Arvadraa! Maybe ya'd be able to help with something!" She gestured to her apprentice, not caring much that said apprentice had just done something extraordinarily unusual.
    She hops lightly out of Blades' shadow almost immediately. "Yes?" Onlookers could tell that if she could smile playfully, she would be.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Such disrespect by a filthy exile. Why I.." The rude griffon's claw was held back by the leader's. "But he-"

The leader screeched at the others. "Excuse me for my griffons. My name is Captain, Drillpeck. Is there anything that you are willing to tell me?"
    After the leader speaks, the griffon breaks off his glare from the rude one. The whelp seems like a poorly trained dog on a leash, and doesn't need any more attention.

"I am-" he catches himself, "was a harbinger. Your friend should pick his fights better." Alright, maybe he was being provocative, but the angry one seems to have been wanting violence from the start.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #590
    Dwarf in the Playground

She hops lightly out of Blades' shadow almost immediately. "Yes?" Onlookers could tell that if she could smile playfully, she would be.
    "This pony's got some non-metalworkin' work for me, 'n I thought maybe ya'd be able to help out! It'd be a good chance to test yar trainin', too! ...Say, ya're lookin' better already! Anyway... Grills, was it? Do ya reckon she'll do?"

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Oh. Who is this?" said the unicorn. "Another beautiful mare plans to join my explosive quest?"

Lochbed

The fae bounces up and down in her seat. Lochbed lacked the maturity to control herself at all times. She was no the dignified fae lady most of the time. "All morning? With ye? That's wonderfu'!"

The griffons

Drillpeck points away from their location and the other two eagle-lions back off. This situation gets curiouser and curiouser by the moment."A harbringer? My my. We are allowing ponies access to harbringers now? Must be something to not be executed or jailed."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The fae bounces up and down in her seat. Lochbed lacked the maturity to control herself at all times. She was no the dignified fae lady most of the time. "All morning? With ye? That's wonderfu'!"

Right there, Lochbed reminded Ember of a puppy. He smiled. "Yes, all morning, and, is there anything you particularly want to do?"

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

Grills

"Oh. Who is this?" said the unicorn. "Another beautiful mare plans to join my explosive quest?"
    Now she looks ridiculously confused and a bit put-off. Like she can't quite grasp why he'd be tossing compliments. "Um...thanks? I'm not exactly sure. I'm certainly willing to help with metalcrafting but ah...I'm notoriously bad with explosions. Just ask Hairless Ben."

24. - Top - End - #594
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Right there, Lochbed reminded Ember of a puppy. He smiled. "Yes, all morning, and, is there anything you particularly want to do?"
    Lochbed leaned over to lick Ember's nose. "Umm... does this town have a park?"she asked.

Now she looks ridiculously confused and a bit put-off. Like she can't quite grasp why he'd be tossing compliments. "Um...thanks? I'm not exactly sure. I'm certainly willing to help with metalcrafting but ah...I'm notoriously bad with explosions. Just ask Hairless Ben."
    "So what are you skills, beautiful?"
    Grills gives the new mare a smile and displays some of his own swagger with a pop of the jacket's collar. "The name's Grills"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed leaned over to lick Ember's nose. "Umm... does this town have a park?"she asked.

"Yea, there's a nice little *park in the middle of town, the main street place. Its even got a nice pond, though its a pony made pond,"
    He said with just a small tinge of pink. He could dish out affection with little problem, but receiving affection still managed to make his little cheeks tinged red.

*Its that same park where Fox and Icy had their picnic a long while back

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Then just talk about all of them." Blaze said, patting Brawny's hoof again, being as comforting as he can be.
    Brawny sniffed once. "I...don't know. Talk about made-up ponies in place of real ones seems, not right. I remember...there was a wife. But more than that gets hazy."

The sniper sniffles. Her nose is sensitive from drinking. Rainbow nuzzled her coltfriend and even hugged him... in plain view of everypony. "Please wake up. Please return to me."
    [Sandy - Dreamworld]

Spoiler
    Show
    Sandy stood dumbfounded with a rope in his hooves. What was he doing? What had he been doing? Why did he feel so weird? His friends...they clamored louder and louder, trying to drown out his doubts. He felt an almost supernatural tug to go, tie up this pony, save his friends, get on with his perfect life...

"Please wake up. Please return to me."

His eyes snapped open. His senses were assaulted by something smelling of alcohol and feeling of affection. Rainbow was hugging him, he was in the infirmary. He unconsciously hugged back, patted her on the back, reassured her that everything would be fine. I must've been knocked out or something, dreaming, that's it. Except...except she still smells like drinks...

No sooner had he thought it then a previously upright bottle of rubbing alcohol vanished, replaced with an overturned one. "Sorry, Sandy. Turbulence knocked that over." The mare nuzzled him fiercely, keeping his focus away for long enough-

The engineer sat up. Held Rainbow by the shoulders, away at leg's length. "Sandy? What's-"

"What's goin' on here?!" Sandy looked to the bottle. "That...that weren't spilled over a second ago. And...and I wasn't here, and...nghh, my head..."

The mare gently took one of his hooves and stroked it lovingly, sprinkling it with kisses. "Shhh...take it easy, Sandy. You've had a bad accident, and you're not thinking straight. Just let me take care of you, make you all better, all you have to do is lie down..."

Sandy shuddered, taking in a ragged breath. That bed sounded real tempting..."I-I...n-no, there's...something...I don't..." He fought back against the urge to just lie back and forget his troubles, but it just grew stronger with each passing second, his limbs feeling heavier...

The ring started emitting a high-pitch tone as magic arced and crackled between the tip of Sandy's horn and the runes. It was so close to breaking, surely one last push would do it.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Dwarf in the Playground

"So what are you skills, beautiful?"

Grills gives the new mare a smile and displays some of his own swagger with a pop of the jacket's collar. "The name's Grills"
    "More than just lookin' good to ya, I'll have ya know!" Blades laughed. "She can talk with animals 'n do some other things I'm not even entirely sure about! 'N she's got the skills I've been teachin' her, so she's no pushover either. Some big ol', mean ol' wolfy tried to eat her last night, 'n it'll never eat anything again!"

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

She perked up more. The fae never ventured far into town. She always stayed on the edge neighborhoods so she never saw the center of town. A new pond was intriguing. "A new pond? Can Ah swim in it? Can ye buy it for me? Buy me a pond, please."

Rainbow

The sniper reestablishes her hug on Sandy. She could not lose the only pony that wanted her she thought.

For a second her hug grips tight. The thought of their first kiss flashed in her mind. It made her nose sniffle and eyes waters seeing Sandy like this. Gear and Sunny were invisible to her now. There is just her and Sandy. "Wake up. Wake up and tell me I'm pretty."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

She perked up more. The fae never ventured far into town. She always stayed on the edge neighborhoods so she never saw the center of town. A new pond was intriguing. "A new pond? Can Ah swim in it? Can ye buy it for me? Buy me a pond, please."

"I don't know...if you can swim in it....and I don't think I can buy it...one I don't have the Bits to buy a pond in a public park, and two...I don't think its even for sale,"
    He said sheepishly.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Technically it was a magically-possessed and altered wolf. A normal one would've been more competent. But um, yes. What Blades said, plus apparently not understanding pony-to-pony interaction at all. When I know what I can do, I'll let you know, though."

--

Taylor

After a good 20+ minutes of just staring at the sun, grinning like an idiot, Taylor stands up. "Fun's not over yet. I can tell. Time to roll."
    He starts walking towards the ice cream bar, but with an odd expression on his face.

Spoiler
    Show
    You still keeping this spell up?

Of course.

Tell Snowflake, Grins and Spikes that I found it.

...Done.

--

The Lightning-Struck Tower

Spoiler
    Show
    He screamed as he tossed around his equipment, his shouting half rage, half pain.
    "M...master? Have I displeased you?"
    He turned slowly to face the small white filly, his features still contorted, but he kept calm. Barely.
    "No...no. Just...go wait in the entrance. I will fetch you when I have need of you."
    She backed her way out the door, bowing and scraping and murmuring praises. Her awe of him got wearing at times, but he appreciated the need for an assistant that didn't plot to overthrow him. He grabbed a vial on the shelf without really looking, popping the top and drinking it down, hoping for the momentary calm his alcohol supplies normally gave him.
    He was wrong. Instead he coughed up the entire mess, gagging uncontrollably. He glanced at the bottle. 'Subject 57'. He stared at it for long, unbroken seconds. Then he screamed in fury again and threw it against the wall. Subject 57. The one that got away. The one who had cursed him.
    He groaned as fresh waves of pain came back, nearly shattering his skull.
    And then they stopped.
    He blinked. He looked down at the mess on his hooves. Ever since he'd lost his magic to...to her...the pain. Like losing a horn, but much worse. No magic. No soul. No hope. No end to the pain until it consumed him. And yet he still must work. But this...this was new. Could it be? The connection still worked?
    "Stellar!"
    The filly raced back into the room. "Yes, Master"?
    "Find Subject 57. Tell her...I have a proposition for her."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-03-27 at 12:54 PM.