New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy held Rainbow in a loose, mechanical hug. Snow and Copper...foalnapped him? And Rainbow crying in front of everypony? No way this could be a dream, it was too crazy to even believe. He slowly shook his head. "No...they, they wouldn't. Why would they...we were going t'stop the Joke...they couldn't have..."

He looked over at the Captain in disbelief. "Cap'n, is that...is that true?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Sandy. It's all true," he said, regret tingeing his voice. He had hoped to spare the unpleasant truth at least a while longer.

Okay, so neigh to the pancakes. She stepped forward to embrace the poor stallion. "I'm sorry, Sandy," She said grimly. "We did collect your file that we found over there, when you're ready, perhaps you might find some answers."

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh Miss Mystic, you're too hard on yourself,"
    He began conversationally with his affable dark chocolate voice, the sort straight mares swooned over, and some stallions. Oh Crispin Freeman...I uh...nevermind. "Have a drink, it can never be too early, or late for a nice shot of scotch," He smiled taking in a subtle view of the mare.
    "No thank you, Scotch isn't my kind of drink." she says, politely waving off his offer. Besides, it was probably poisoned.

"Yes, she is replaceable, like most things, but there was a fondness, oh well,"
    He said never changing from his tone. "I called you here, for one simple reason my dear. I know, that you defected from the Dark Forces, there's really hardly anything that goes on in the Dark Forces that I don't know about to be honest. It takes real nerves of steel to defy that fool 'John', and I must say, I'm impressed."

"Before I go on with telling you with why I summoned for you, I'd like to know, why did you defect? What brought you exactly to do so?"

"I decided it wasn't my kind of thing any more, and there was no hope of advancement without crossing the moral event horizon, which does not suit my goals. I'm afraid that's as much as you're going to get from me." she told him.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "No thank you, Scotch isn't my kind of drink." she says, politely waving off his offer. Besides, it was probably poisoned.

"I decided it wasn't my kind of thing any more, and there was no hope of advancement without crossing the moral event horizon, which does not suit my goals. I'm afraid that's as much as you're going to get from me." she told him.

"Fair enough,"
    He said as he grabbed the shot her gave her and drank it himself. Why waste good scotch?

"Anyhoof, to cut to the chase, I want you to join my side, be my right hoof, you will find no where else such an offer with fortuitous a perks that come with it,"
    He said, leaving it just vague enough to provoke questions.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Titan in the Playground

"Fair enough,"
    He said as he grabbed the shot her gave her and drank it himself. Why waste good scotch?

"Anyhoof, to cut to the chase, I want you to join my side, be my right hoof, you will find no where else such an offer with fortuitous a perks that come with it,"
    He said, leaving it just vague enough to provoke questions.

"What kind of perks did you have in mind? Or am I supposed to just bring up anything I want and you say yes or no?" she asks.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Troll in the Playground

"What kind of perks did you have in mind? Or am I supposed to just bring up anything I want and you say yes or no?" she asks.
    He just chuckled at first and looked at the zerg pony intently. He pulled out a large vanilla folder and opened it to the first page. There was a candid photo of Mystic attached. "As you can guess, I know, a lot about you my dear, including, your 'zerg virus'. What would you do, if I told you, I can possibly provide you a cure for it?" His affable tone never wavered.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Titan in the Playground

He just chuckled at first and looked at the zerg pony intently. He pulled out a large vanilla folder and opened it to the first page. There was a candid photo of Mystic attached. "As you can guess, I know, a lot about you my dear, including, your 'zerg virus'. What would you do, if I told you, I can possibly provide you a cure for it?" His affable tone never wavered.
    "A lot of different things. Ask you why you haven't used it yet, call BS, Not really give much of a crap because there are lots of ponies I could hire if I wanted to get it gone, stuff like that." she responds. She really doesn't care if Balboa has the ability to do that or not, she doesn't trust him at this point.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Troll in the Playground

"A lot of different things. Ask you why you haven't used it yet, call BS, Not really give much of a crap because there are lots of ponies I could hire if I wanted to get it gone, stuff like that." she responds. She really doesn't care if Balboa has the ability to do that or not, she doesn't trust him at this point.

"I call your bluff Miss Mystic Muse, about there being lots of ponies you could hire to get it gone, I can assure you, I made sure there aren't many."
    He went about things idly, shifting through the manilla folder. "What do you know about me, Miss Mystic Muse? I'm curious on what formed your mistrusting perceptions towards me?" How does he know about that she doesn't trust him? Fox Trot wasn't the only pony between the two who could read body language, also, common sense.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy had a bad morning. First, she woke up with the worst nausea she had in weeks, spending the next hour kneeling over the toilet bowl. Then Esmeralda began to start another catfight for ice-cream, which she firmly put down. That resulted in a headache which was only now starting to subside after generous amount of aspirin. Which she now ran out.

Yeah, being pregnant is all sunshine and roses here. Grumbling at the turn of events, she put on her cloak and hood and began walking to the nearest pharmacy to get herself more aspirin.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

Icy had a bad morning. First, she woke up with the worst nausea she had in weeks, spending the next hour kneeling over the toilet bowl. Then Esmeralda began to start another catfight for ice-cream, which she firmly put down. That resulted in a headache which was only now starting to subside after generous amount of aspirin. Which she now ran out.

Yeah, being pregnant is all sunshine and roses here. Grumbling at the turn of events, she put on her cloak and hood and began walking to the nearest pharmacy to get herself more aspirin.
    HT's bored, so Lone Star's highly confused, stumbling and circuitious path to the clinic will take him by the phramacy. And now he's singing Queen under his breath.

"Don't stop me now/I'm havin' such a good time/I'm havin' a ball..." He muttered as he stumbled a little. He was still wearing his cloak...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-29 at 12:29 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #670
    Titan in the Playground

"I call your bluff Miss Mystic Muse, about there being lots of ponies you could hire to get it gone, I can assure you, I made sure there aren't many."
    He went about things idly, shifting through the manilla folder. "What do you know about me, Miss Mystic Muse? I'm curious on what formed your mistrusting perceptions towards me?" How does he know about that she doesn't trust him? Fox Trot wasn't the only pony between the two who could read body language, also, common sense.
    "You see, when almost every pony you've ever met has had a desire to kill you, you tend to not trust many ponies any more. Now, somepony with your reputation who clearly knows a lot about me is coming to me, offering a cure to the zerg virus, and asking me to be their right hand? That just screams suspicious." she responds.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper rubs her nose and wipes her eyes. She is used too waiting and crying in to the bottom of a brown bottle. She pushes herself off of Sandy and backs away. "Sorry... let me clean up before eating." she peeps before darting off.

She is not used to this. Being so emotional is not natural to her. She is the mental support system of the ship in her mind.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-29 at 12:49 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

"You see, when almost every pony you've ever met has had a desire to kill you, you tend to not trust many ponies any more. Now, somepony with your reputation who clearly knows a lot about me is coming to me, offering a cure to the zerg virus, and asking me to be their right hand? That just screams suspicious." she responds.

"Right hoof, Miss Mystic, not hand, that would be monkeys, and they throw feces. You're not a monkey who throws feces."
    He said to be a little silly.

"Anyhoof, you have all the right to be suspicious. After all, one could expect consequences for your defection of the Dark Forces. But I assure you, there is no need to be suspicious of me. I simply desire, to put you under my payroll."

"I have no reason to hide it from you, I don't care for the Dark Forces, they are but a means to my goals, just resources. I do not care for John, his motives and methods are too archaic and have no place in today's world, they are things of comic book villiany. Your rebellion against his wishes, struck a cord, one that said you could be a possible ally. And I know I'm not wrong when I say you could use allies as well."

13. - Top - End - #673
    Titan in the Playground

"Right hoof, Miss Mystic, not hand, that would be monkeys, and they throw feces. You're not a monkey who throws feces."
    He said to be a little silly.
    Mystic does smile a little at that anyway.

"Anyhoof, you have all the right to be suspicious. After all, one could expect consequences for your defection of the Dark Forces. But I assure you, there is no need to be suspicious of me. I simply desire, to put you under my payroll."

"I have no reason to hide it from you, I don't care for the Dark Forces, they are but a means to my goals, just resources. I do not care for John, his motives and methods are too archaic and have no place in today's world, they are things of comic book villainy. Your rebellion against his wishes, struck a chord, one that said you could be a possible ally. And I know I'm not wrong when I say you could use allies as well."
    "You'd be correct about that. Well, you've mentioned what you get out of this. What do I get out of it? Besides the knowledge that there's one less pony who wants to slit my throat while I sleep?" Mystic says.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-03-29 at 01:38 PM.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic does smile a little at that anyway.

"You'd be correct about that. Well, you've mentioned what you get out of this. What do I get out of it? Besides the knowledge that there's one less pony who wants to slit my throat while I sleep?" Mystic says.

"One, you get a new purpose, two, a source of income, three, I have the feeling our goals are not that different, four, I can get my best scientists to work on a cure for your zerg virus, five, Limited access to my resources. And most importantly, young hot mares,"
    He wagged a brow at the last one. he calmly sipped from his bottle of scotch, foregoing the shot glasses. "Could I get you a beverage?"

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Forty-seven what? Something wrong with it? It looks like it's just some metal that's had magic stuck in it, but ya're the magic expert here. All I know is normal stuff." Blades stepped back a bit from the Shimmerite. "From what ya said, it sounds pretty good, if a little unnatural, so what's bad about it?"
    "Oh, sorry. That must have sounded ominous. Forty-seven is the number of substances that have Shimmerite as a main component that can kill a pony in the most horrible ways possible. That's...a main part of my intuition." She mutters something like 'thanks to that-' followed by some pretty impressive curses. "But no, unless you plan to intentionally make a poison out of it, or anypony here is a vampire, it's perfectly safe."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #676
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa
    "Oh, sorry. That must have sounded ominous. Forty-seven is the number of substances that have Shimmerite as a main component that can kill a pony in the most horrible ways possible. That's...a main part of my intuition." She mutters something like 'thanks to that-' followed by some pretty impressive curses. "But no, unless you plan to intentionally make a poison out of it, or anypony here is a vampire, it's perfectly safe."
    "....wait... you mean....it isn't Iron?"
    He blinks....He apparently thinks Iron can stop Age of Empires-sized Ballista Bolts....
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-03-29 at 02:14 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #677

Sandy held Rainbow in a loose, mechanical hug. Snow and Copper...foalnapped him? And Rainbow crying in front of everypony? No way this could be a dream, it was too crazy to even believe. He slowly shook his head. "No...they, they wouldn't. Why would they...we were going t'stop the Joke...they couldn't have..."

He looked over at the Captain in disbelief. "Cap'n, is that...is that true?"
    Blaze
    Blaze walked in.
    "It really is true, Sandy. We fought hoof and wing to get you back as well."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "....wait... you mean....it isn't Iron?"
    He blinks....He apparently thinks Iron can stop Age of Empires-sized Ballista Bolts....
    "Not unless Iron started being able to channel light, changed its color and became light as paper when I wasn't looking. Then again now I think about it, that's a possibility."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

19. - Top - End - #679
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Sandy. It's all true," he said, regret tingeing his voice. He had hoped to spare the unpleasant truth at least a while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow

The sniper rubs her nose and wipes her eyes. She is used too waiting and crying in to the bottom of a brown bottle. She pushes herself off of Sandy and backs away. "Sorry... let me clean up before eating." she peeps before darting off.

She is not used to this. Being so emotional is not natural to her. She is the mental support system of the ship in her mind.
    Sandy sat back heavily on the bed, stunned. Rainbow slipped through his legs and was gone before he could think to stop her. "They...they really...? No..." He found himself shivering, suddenly the warm infirmary felt cold and lifeless. "I...they, they said they needed me...said we were going to fix things...why..."

Okay, so neigh to the pancakes. She stepped forward to embrace the poor stallion. "I'm sorry, Sandy," She said grimly. "We did collect your file that we found over there, when you're ready, perhaps you might find some answers."
    Sandy let the Captain wrap him up in a warm embrace, curling up in her barrel and shaking with raw emotion. "Why couldn't my dang luck leave them alone?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze walked in.
    "It really is true, Sandy. We fought hoof and wing to get you back as well."
    Sandy wiped at his eyes. "Did...did everypony make it? Anypony injured? W-where's Hover?" The panic was fast returning.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy sat back heavily on the bed, stunned. Rainbow slipped through his legs and was gone before he could think to stop her. "They...they really...? No..." He found himself shivering, suddenly the warm infirmary felt cold and lifeless. "I...they, they said they needed me...said we were going to fix things...why..."

Sandy let the Captain wrap him up in a warm embrace, curling up in her barrel and shaking with raw emotion. "Why couldn't my dang luck leave them alone?!"

Sandy wiped at his eyes. "Did...did everypony make it? Anypony injured? W-where's Hover?" The panic was fast returning.

"We're all alright, the Cirrus crew made it out all okay,"
    She didn't let him go yet, lest he see her small shoulder injury and make a big deal out of it. "Though, if we're going to talk....its probably best in a non crowded place."

21. - Top - End - #681
    Titan in the Playground

"One, you get a new purpose, two, a source of income, three, I have the feeling our goals are not that different, four, I can get my best scientists to work on a cure for your zerg virus, five, Limited access to my resources. And most importantly, young hot mares,"
    He wagged a brow at the last one. he calmly sipped from his bottle of scotch, foregoing the shot glasses. "Could I get you a beverage?"
    "To one, I already have a new purpose, and I'm not telling you that either. To two, I don't need a source of income. A source of income would be nice, but it's not much of a motivation. Three doesn't sound like much. Four is a bit of a motivation but I'm not sure you understand what all a cure would do. To five, I don't particularly care for your resources, I have my own. To six, trust me, I can get young hot mares if I want. If you really want me to be your right hoof, you're going to need to tell me exactly what your goals are, and help me with a few of my own. As for a beverage, no thank you." Mystic says, looking Balboa over for any sort of body language that indicates he's lying. She makes sure to be as polite as possible while she mentions all of this.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

"To one, I already have a new purpose, and I'm not telling you that either. To two, I don't need a source of income. A source of income would be nice, but it's not much of a motivation. Three doesn't sound like much. Four is a bit of a motivation but I'm not sure you understand what all a cure would do. To five, I don't particularly care for your resources, I have my own. To six, trust me, I can get young hot mares if I want. If you really want me to be your right hoof, you're going to need to tell me exactly what your goals are, and help me with a few of my own. As for a beverage, no thank you." Mystic says, looking Balboa over for any sort of body language that indicates he's lying. She makes sure to be as polite as possible while she mentions all of this.

"Now you're just trying to be stubborn on purpose, but fair enough, though you seem to underestimate what I can do,"
    He lopsidedly smiled. He stood up from his cushion behind his desk and walked over to a walled mirror and adjusted his black bow. He let the moment marinate before he decided to address her questioning about his goals. There was neigh a sign if he was lying or not, he valued his control over his body. Another gift one could say Fox had received, though it was less refined than Balboa's.

"I want to protect Equestria from the villains who would seek to destroy her. To restore her to her former glory and rid the truly wicked who would bring only her down fall. An Equestria where the pure who hunger and thirst after righteousness, shall find their plates and goblets overfilled. I seek an Equestria where even the smallest of voice shall be heard. An Equestria we can be proud of, an Equestria where our children will not be burden by our mistakes. An impossible task one might say. But I say neigh. It need not be an impossible goal not when you have the ponies who are willing to do all that they can to bring this future into fruition,"
    There was an irresistible allure to his words, each word filled with hope and promise. There was a warmth to his voice, one that called for the ears to heed every word and be comforted. He affably smiled at Mystic glancing in her direction before he walked to his window and drew back the thick velvet curtain. He looked out the window, his back to Mystic. The sun that poured in giving him a heavenly glow. "An Equestria deserving of the sweet sunshine of the sun goddess, and the beauty of the night of the moon goddess."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-29 at 06:59 PM.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ettin in the Playground

She didn't let him go yet, lest he see her small shoulder injury and make a big deal out of it. "Though, if we're going to talk....its probably best in a non crowded place."

"Hover's around. You're safe, buddy. We all are." Sliverpine forced a smile to his face. "I think the captain made an excellent suggestion. I'll go and prepare the pancakes." With that, he slipped out of the room and made his way towards the galley.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    HT's bored, so Lone Star's highly confused, stumbling and circuitious path to the clinic will take him by the phramacy. And now he's singing Queen under his breath.

"Don't stop me now/I'm havin' such a good time/I'm havin' a ball..." He muttered as he stumbled a little. He was still wearing his cloak...
    So preoccupied with counting pebbles on the street that Icy didn't notice Lone Star wandering by at first. It was only when her ears caught the familiar tune that she sharply looked up, only to see Lone Star stumbling about. "Lone Star?" she called incredulously.

24. - Top - End - #684

Blaze
    "It's okay, Sandy. Everypony is okay. Though your friends had apparently been a part of something called the Dark Forces for a while...it wasn't your luck."
    He patted Sandy's hoof comfortingly.
    "Thankfully though, we managed to save several others that they were tormenting, only one of which is currently awake. The rest are out cold with severe wounds."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #685
    Titan in the Playground

"Now you're just trying to be stubborn on purpose, but fair enough, though you seem to underestimate what I can do,"
    He lopsidedly smiled. He stood up from his cushion behind his desk and walked over to a walled mirror and adjusted his black bow. He let the moment marinate before he decided to address her questioning about his goals. There was neigh a sign if he was lying or not, he valued his control over his body. Another gift one could say Fox had received, though it was less refined than Balboa's.

"I want to protect Equestria from the villains who would seek to destroy her. To restore her to her former glory and rid the truly wicked who would bring only her down fall. An Equestria where the pure who hunger and thirst after righteousness, shall find their plates and goblets overfilled. I seek an Equestria where even the smallest of voice shall be heard. An Equestria we can be proud of, an Equestria where our children will not be burden by our mistakes. An impossible task one might say. But I say neigh. It need not be an impossible goal not when you have the ponies who are willing to do all that they can to bring this future into fruition,"
    There was an irresistible allure to his words, each word filled with hope and promise. There was a warmth to his voice, one that called for the ears to heed every word and be comforted. He affably smiled at Mystic glancing in her direction before he walked to his window and drew back the thick velvet curtain. He looked out the window, his back to Mystic. The sun that poured in giving him a heavenly glow. "An Equestria deserving of the sweet sunshine of the sun goddess, and the beauty of the night of the moon goddess."
    "Alright. Your scientists who can help with the Zerg virus, they're going to help with something else. My form can adapt the abilities of what I've assimilated. Theoretically I should be able to transform as well. They're going to help me be able to transform back into a normal pegasus and back into this form at will. After that, I want you to use your reputation to help me restore my place in the nobility. If you really want to bring Equestria back to normal, we need to get rid of the corrupt nobles, and I mean all of them. Having a mole in the nobility will help. Of course, none of it will be traceable back to you." Mystic says, naturally leaving a few things about dealing with the nobles unsaid. "Throw that in, and we have a deal." she says. She has her doubts about how valuable he considers her, but she's pretty sure this will appeal to him in some way.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Troll in the Playground

Balboa: The Progress of Plot

"And here I thought you were going to request me something difficult to do,"
    He guffawed wholeheartedly and then stopped on a dime. "I don't want to bring Equestria back to normal, I thought I was clear on that. Normal is what it is right now." His eyes narrowed for a nanosecond and then returned to his cordial eyes. "As for the nobles, I'm more so than aware of what needs to be done with them, and the problem they present. I do not possess the cutie mark I have for no reason."

"Regardless, I can throw that in."
    She should have doubts on how valuable he considers her, more so if she can't fulfill the expectations that will be placed on her. "Also, I think I could do for some lunch."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-29 at 07:40 PM.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "What's diffrent about that? Iron 'n steel are both good for killin' ponies already! Of course, poison's different, but poison's not very excitin'. It's so much simpler 'n more fun just to stab somepony in the head than to poison 'em if ya want to kill 'em, ya know!" Blades laughed. "'N speakin' of which..." Once again, she raised the knife.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

28. - Top - End - #688
    Titan in the Playground

So preoccupied with counting pebbles on the street that Icy didn't notice Lone Star wandering by at first. It was only when her ears caught the familiar tune that she sharply looked up, only to see Lone Star stumbling about. "Lone Star?" she called incredulously.
    "Oh hai Icy" Lone Star murmured, waving. "Did the clinic move or something? I wanna see if I can make that pink nurse burst into tears from coming in so of'en"
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #689
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa: The Progress of Plot

"And here I thought you were going to request me something difficult to do,"
    He guffawed wholeheartedly and then stopped on a dime. "I don't want to bring Equestria back to normal, I thought I was clear on that. Normal is what it is right now." His eyes narrowed for a nanosecond and then returned to his cordial eyes. "As for the nobles, I'm more so than aware of what needs to be done with them, and the problem they present. I do not possess the cutie mark I have for no reason."
    "You know what I meant when I said 'normal', and this crapsack world isn't what I mean."

"Regardless, I can throw that in."
    She should have doubts on how valuable he considers her, more so if she can't fulfill the expectations that will be placed on her. "Also, I think I could do for some lunch."
    "Alright. I'll get out of your mane." Hey, everypony wants to kill her already, what can Balboa do that John can't?
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-03-29 at 09:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze
    "It's okay, Sandy. Everypony is okay. Though your friends had apparently been a part of something called the Dark Forces for a while...it wasn't your luck."
    Gee, that just makes it all better...

He patted Sandy's hoof comfortingly.
    "Thankfully though, we managed to save several others that they were tormenting, only one of which is currently awake. The rest are out cold with severe wounds."
    Sandy sniffed back the tears. "Thank the fates...at least...at least somethin' good came out of this..."

"Hover's around. You're safe, buddy. We all are." Sliverpine forced a smile to his face. "I think the captain made an excellent suggestion. I'll go and prepare the pancakes." With that, he slipped out of the room and made his way towards the galley.
    Sandy shook his head, trying not to think about all the ways they could've been killed on his account. Or what Snow and Copper could've been thinking, doing all this. Or who else his vile, cursed luck would destroy next. He sat there overwhelmed, held by his Captain and surrounded by his friends, his real friends. For how long, he wasn't quite sure. Soon enough, he wrapped his own little forelegs around Gear and hugged her tight. "Th-thank you. Thank you everypony, I...I don't rightly know...what all happened yet...or why...b-but thank you." He let go, and dried his eyes a final time. "And...a little breakfast don't sound too bad..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.