New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Oh hai Icy" Lone Star murmured, waving. "Did the clinic move or something? I wanna see if I can make that pink nurse burst into tears from coming in so of'en"
    "Lone Star, the clinic is three blocks from the way you came from..." Icy narrowed her eyes. "Why do you need to go to the clinic anyway? Did you get hurt again?" She trotted over, ready to steady him in case he fell down or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Gee, that just makes it all better...

Sandy sniffed back the tears. "Thank the fates...at least...at least somethin' good came out of this..."

Sandy shook his head, trying not to think about all the ways they could've been killed on his account. Or what Snow and Copper could've been thinking, doing all this. Or who else his vile, cursed luck would destroy next. He sat there overwhelmed, held by his Captain and surrounded by his friends, his real friends. For how long, he wasn't quite sure. Soon enough, he wrapped his own little forelegs around Gear and hugged her tight. "Th-thank you. Thank you everypony, I...I don't rightly know...what all happened yet...or why...b-but thank you." He let go, and dried his eyes a final time. "And...a little breakfast don't sound too bad..."
    Sliverpine would busy himself in the kitchen. By the time the crew moseyed over to the galley, there would be a few stacks of pancake ready for them, with all the necessary condiments already laid out.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "You know what I meant when I said 'normal', and this crapsack world isn't what I mean."

"Alright. I'll get out of your mane." Hey, everypony wants to kill her already, what can Balboa do that John can't?

"Actually, I was considering inviting you to join me for lunch, Chef Julienne's cooking is exquisite and not many get to taste her wares,"
    He half purred thinking about her wares. "Anyways, think of it as having lunch with your boss, I like to have good relations with my employees ya know." Perhaps sometimes much too much good relations with his employees. Not that he was going to hit on Mystic.

Gee, that just makes it all better...

Sandy sniffed back the tears. "Thank the fates...at least...at least somethin' good came out of this..."

Sandy shook his head, trying not to think about all the ways they could've been killed on his account. Or what Snow and Copper could've been thinking, doing all this. Or who else his vile, cursed luck would destroy next. He sat there overwhelmed, held by his Captain and surrounded by his friends, his real friends. For how long, he wasn't quite sure. Soon enough, he wrapped his own little forelegs around Gear and hugged her tight. "Th-thank you. Thank you everypony, I...I don't rightly know...what all happened yet...or why...b-but thank you." He let go, and dried his eyes a final time. "And...a little breakfast don't sound too bad..."
    Gear smiled at him as he let go. "Empty tummies just won't do here. Let's go." This was said to everypony here.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gear smiled at him as he let go. "Empty tummies just won't do here. Let's go." This was said to everypony here.
    Sandy composed himself as best as he could, and started to get off the cot. "Aye. Right behind-nghhh!" He took one step and fell flat on his snout. Spending two days in bed, combined with intense magical shock, had taken its toll. His legs shook as he got to his hooves. "Just...just a lil' cramp...I'm good..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

"Actually, I was considering inviting you to join me for lunch, Chef Julienne's cooking is exquisite and not many get to taste her wares,"
    He half purred thinking about her wares. "Anyways, think of it as having lunch with your boss, I like to have good relations with my employees ya know." Perhaps sometimes much too much good relations with his employees. Not that he was going to hit on Mystic.
    Good plan not hitting on her. Ponies she didn't want hitting on her continually hitting on her were known for their wares missing afterwards.

"Alright, fine." she says, not particularly for it or against it. "Are we allowed to make requests?" she asks.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy composed himself as best as he could, and started to get off the cot. "Aye. Right behind-nghhh!" He took one step and fell flat on his snout. Spending two days in bed, combined with intense magical shock, had taken its toll. His legs shook as he got to his hooves. "Just...just a lil' cramp...I'm good..."

"Sandy, would you be alright with using a wheel chair in the time being?"
    She asked lending a hoof.

Good plan not hitting on her. Ponies she didn't want hitting on her continually hitting on her were known for their wares missing afterwards.

"Alright, fine." she says, not particularly for it or against it. "Are we allowed to make requests?" she asks.
    She wasn't his type anyway, much too much an alpha, and he liked being the alpha. "Don't sound too enthusiastic my dear." He chuckled with a raised brow. "But yes, you may make requests."

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh! Ya want measurements? For clothes? I can do that!" Blades posed as necessary. "'N I'll have yar tools ready as soon as possible! So what do ya want the bodysuits for?"
    So he can state at the contours of her rear. "So you can sneak around in the vault area without triggering the light alarms." The ervy unicorn took close measurement of Blade's legs, barrel, and flank. "You too." he said to the other mare.

Lochbed

The fae dashed back down the stair afraid a few minutes. The beret bopped up and down on her head.

"Let's all go to the pond, now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

She wasn't his type anyway, much too much an alpha, and he liked being the alpha. "Don't sound too enthusiastic my dear." He chuckled with a raised brow. "But yes, you may make requests."
    Plus, you know, not heterosexual. But yeah, she's definitely the Alpha.

"I've never been particularly enthusiastic about food. or ponies inviting me to things. In my experience, the inviters have ulterior motives." she responds. "Well, I'm a bit of an omnivore as opposed to an herbivore like most ponies. Getting turned into a zergpony gives one a taste for od things. Think she could cook me up some specific sea creatures?" she asks.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy, would you be alright with using a wheel chair in the time being?"
    She asked lending a hoof.
    The stubborn unicorn shook his head. "Chair'll make 'em worse. Best to trot it out." He managed, with some difficulty, to get upright. Walking would be slow, but he would deal with it.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-29 at 10:06 PM.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    So he can state at the contours of her rear. "So you can sneak around in the vault area without triggering the light alarms." The ervy unicorn took close measurement of Blade's legs, barrel, and flank. "You too." he said to the other mare.
    "Light alarms." She looks at her own pitch-black hoof. Then she shrugs. "Well who am I to argue with an expert. Alright then. Check away." Clearly, she doesn't get it.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #700
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy, don't rush it. Rushing it in a non-emergency situation won't help you." she urges him.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The fae dashed back down the stair afraid a few minutes. The beret bopped up and down on her head.

"Let's all go to the pond, now."

"Alrighty Lochbed,"
    Darn she looked super cute in her beret, moe, that's what it was. He walked with her out to the backyard. Aubade on the other hoof, had already stepped out, if really to supervise, she really didn't want the two to mess up her garden by accident. Two shovels were found in the shed and she stuck them into the ground for use.
    --------------------
    The stubborn unicorn shook his head. "Chair'll make 'em worse. Best to trot it out." He managed, with some difficulty, to get upright. Walking would be slow, but he would deal with it.
    So, to the kitchen they went, and those others who decided to go to the kitchen to. Huzzah.
    -------------------
    Plus, you know, not heterosexual. But yeah, she's definitely the Alpha.

"I've never been particularly enthusiastic about food. or ponies inviting me to things. In my experience, the inviters have ulterior motives." she responds. "Well, I'm a bit of an omnivore as opposed to an herbivore like most ponies. Getting turned into a zergpony gives one a taste for od things. Think she could cook me up some specific sea creatures?" she asks.

"I suppose...I could request....a special black market express order....though....I'm not sure living creatures are among the ingredients she's used to using in her recipes. Because, ponies, herbivores, etc."
    He rubbed his chin with a hoof. Express order meant the package being delivered via specialized dragon flame mail. Otherwise, it'd be at least half a day before any cooking could be done.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose...I could request....a special black market express order....though....I'm not sure living creatures are among the ingredients she's used to using in her recipes. Because, ponies, herbivores, etc."
    He rubbed his chin with a hoof. Express order meant the package being delivered via specialized dragon flame mail. Otherwise, it'd be at least half a day before any cooking could be done.
    "In case you haven't noticed, I'm hardly a normal pony." she responds to the silly stallion who expected the alien to be remotely normal.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy, don't rush it. Rushing it in a non-emergency situation won't help you." she urges him.
    Sandy presumably could guess they got a proper medic. Or this was an interim medic. Either way, the fact he still had his limbs meant he wasn't left to Blaze's care. "It's not rushin' it, it's walkin' it off. I'll be fine once I get goin'." he insisted. Just...had to make it...to the door...

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm hardly a normal pony." she responds to the silly stallion who expected the alien to be remotely normal.

"I must be so old my eyesight went out,"
    He said in a playfully sarcastic way. "Anyhoof, you're an omnivore, so herbivore food will be fine or is this going to be made into a big ordeal? I rather it didn't, I'm hungry right now." Sure, he said she could make requests, but he thought they would be reasonable requests, ones that didn't keep him too long from his lunch.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Lone Star, the clinic is three blocks from the way you came from..." Icy narrowed her eyes. "Why do you need to go to the clinic anyway? Did you get hurt again?" She trotted over, ready to steady him in case he fell down or something.
    "Yeah... broken wing... not too serious..." He replied, stumbling a little. "Also had a lot of blood loss though. Can't see straight." He blinked at her.

"...And... you're purple." He chuckled. "Grape Iceeeeeee, Grape I see, Grape Icy, i see!!! Tee hee!"

She would notice that his cloak was extremely matted and dirty - he'd been stumbling for a long, long walk. Both of his wings were poking into the fabric but his left was strangely jagged.

Suddenly he shook his head and whinnied. "No, stay focused... Don't! stop me now!" He'd switched back to singing Queen Princess.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-29 at 10:45 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #706
    Titan in the Playground

"I must be so old my eyesight went out,"
    He said in a playfully sarcastic way. "Anyhoof, you're an omnivore, so herbivore food will be fine or is this going to be made into a big ordeal? I rather it didn't, I'm hungry right now." Sure, he said she could make requests, but he thought they would be reasonable requests, ones that didn't keep him too long from his lunch.
    "Alright, just keep some on hoof for the future. For right now, How about some sort of sweet drink, preferably alcholic, in a coconut glass with a straw and an umbrella, and a fruit salad with some sort of dessert like a very chocolate-y cake."

Sandy presumably could guess they got a proper medic. Or this was an interim medic. Either way, the fact he still had his limbs meant he wasn't left to Blaze's care. "It's not rushin' it, it's walkin' it off. I'll be fine once I get goin'." he insisted. Just...had to make it...to the door...
    "Sandy, you're not leaving this room except in a wheel chair. You're struggling just to move." Sunny insists.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yeah... broken wing... not too serious..." He replied, stumbling a little. "Also had a lot of blood loss though. Can't see straight." He blinked at her.

"...And... you're purple." He chuckled. "Grape Iceeeeeee, Grape I see, Grape Icy, i see!!! Tee hee!"

She would notice that his cloak was extremely matted and dirty - he'd been stumbling for a long, long walk. Both of his wings were poking into the fabric but his left was strangely jagged.

Suddenly he shook his head and whinnied. "No, stay focused... Don't! stop me now!" He'd switched back to singing Queen Princess.
    Icy barred his way, placing a firm hoof on his shoulder. "Oh no, mister. You're coming with me to the clinic." She eyed the odd shape of the wings beneath his cloak, but surmised that he probably broke it again. She would forcibly drag Lone Star with her to said clinic.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, just keep some on hoof for the future. For right now, How about some sort of sweet drink, preferably alcholic, in a coconut glass with a straw and an umbrella, and a fruit salad with some sort of dessert like a very chocolate-y cake."
    "Done," He said simply as he walked to the door of his office, though before he did that he walked back to his desk and put his documents away.

Outside the door to his office were the two stallion unicorn guards in carapace armor and Feather Duster.

"Good afternoon sir," He said with a bow when Balboa opened the door.

"As to you Feather Duster,"
    He said and then looked back in his office and gestured with his head for Mystic to follow out.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

"Done," He said simply as he walked to the door of his office, though before he did that he walked back to his desk and put his documents away.

Outside the door to his office were the two stallion unicorn guards in carapace armor and Feather Duster.

"Good afternoon sir," He said with a bow when Balboa opened the door.

"As to you Feather Duster,"
    He said and then looked back in his office and gestured with his head for Mystic to follow out.
    Mystic follows him out, because she doesn't have anything better to do right now.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy, you're not leaving this room except in a wheel chair. You're struggling just to move." Sunny insists.
    Fine. If it was a compromise she wanted, then he could deliver. He liked to think of himself as a reasonable stallion. Instead of walking on his own, he leaned against the nearby wall for support. It helped...a little. "There. I can manage a walk t'the mess hall just fine."

21. - Top - End - #711
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Light alarms? But I'm more stocky than small... Oh, the other kind of light! Right! I guess the red's not dark enough, then."

Blades either didn't notice or didn't mind the nature of the measurements. Probably the former. Of course, trying anything with her could possibly result in a rapid decapitation or something to the same effect, but that was the broad definition of "trying anything".
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

Balboa Shag-Canterlot Estate

As they walked down the hall, Mystic would see a variety of portraits of himself, the majority of them of him looking silly, as if though he was posing for a Chippenhayle calender, hammy and cheesy. There was one normal painting, of him and a younger colt bearing his color palette, must of been a portrait from over fifteen years ago.

Anyhoof, as they walked towards the dining room, which was downstairs left of the grand foyer, fillyish laughter could be heard and the noise of gossip happening. Yes, gossip has a distinctive noise now. His fillyfriends were busy doing whatever it is they do in the lounge with a stocked bar. Past that was the dining room and then the kitchen and other rooms with different purposes.

Blah Time Skip

The Dining Room

"Please, take a seat Miss Mystic Muse, your special request has been given to the chef, also just so you know we'll be having company,"
    That company being his fillyfriends, one can assume during the time skip he slipped word to the chef. The table itself wasn't that outrageously huge, surprisingly, though it still screamed way too expensive.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

Fine. If it was a compromise she wanted, then he could deliver. He liked to think of himself as a reasonable stallion. Instead of walking on his own, he leaned against the nearby wall for support. It helped...a little. "There. I can manage a walk t'the mess hall just fine."
    Sunny was vaguely considering using her martial arts on him to get him to sit in the wheel chair. Instead, she used the two most powerful abilities she has at her disposal.

The Mom voice and the ddisappointed glare.

"Sandy Shores, get your plot in that wheelchair."

Balboa Shag-Canterlot Estate

As they walked down the hall, Mystic would see a variety of portraits of himself, the majority of them of him looking silly, as if though he was posing for a Chippenhayle calender, hammy and cheesy. There was one normal painting, of him and a younger colt bearing his color palette, must of been a portrait from over fifteen years ago.

Anyhoof, as they walked towards the dining room, which was downstairs left of the grand foyer, fillyish laughter could be heard and the noise of gossip happening. Yes, gossip has a distinctive noise now. His fillyfriends were busy doing whatever it is they do in the lounge with a stocked bar. Past that was the dining room and then the kitchen and other rooms with different purposes.

Blah Time Skip

The Dining Room

"Please, take a seat Miss Mystic Muse, your special request has been given to the chef, also just so you know we'll be having company,"
    That company being his fillyfriends, one can assume during the time skip he slipped word to the chef. The table itself wasn't that outrageously huge, surprisingly, though it still screamed way too expensive.
    Mystic makes no comment about Balboa's harem. "So, I've been spying on Bridle Shores a bit. I think I've seen that pony in the portrait I saw earlier." she says, trying to make a bit of a conversation. "That's not an awkward topic, is it?"

24. - Top - End - #714
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic makes no comment about Balboa's harem. "So, I've been spying on Bridle Shores a bit. I think I've seen that pony in the portrait I saw earlier." she says, trying to make a bit of a conversation. "That's not an awkward topic, is it?"
    Balboa paused for a bit after he sat down on a plush cushion. "Oh, well, he's my son, and it might become a little awkward if the topic is pushed in the wrong direction." He cordially smiled, though it lacked his usual extra pizazz. He knew Fox Trot lived in Bridle Shores, he never stopped keeping tabs on his boy. Though he kept his distance, he had to, sentimentally speaking.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa paused for a bit after he sat down on a plush cushion. "Oh, well, he's my son, and it might become a little awkward if the topic is pushed in the wrong direction." He cordially smiled, though it lacked his usual extra pizazz. He knew Fox Trot lived in Bridle Shores, he never stopped keeping tabs on his boy. Though he kept his distance, he had to, sentimentally speaking.
    "Been keeping a few tabs on him. He's an interesting pony. Though, there are a few far more interesting ponies in Bridle Shores, no offense. For example, a Paladin has fallen in love with what is essentially a demon, and there's a pony with literal multiple personalities." she says, just as an example. Not sure if they have their drinks yet, but if they don't, she wanted her silly drink in a coconut glass dammit.

"So, are you aware of what all a cure to the Zerg virus would actually do, or have you not researched that far into it?" she asks.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Troll in the Playground

"Been keeping a few tabs on him. He's an interesting pony. Though, there are a few far more interesting ponies in Bridle Shores, no offense. For example, a Paladin has fallen in love with what is essentially a demon, and there's a pony with literal multiple personalities." she says, just as an example. Not sure if they have their drinks yet, but if they don't, she wanted her silly drink in a coconut glass dammit.

"So, are you aware of what all a cure to the Zerg virus would actually do, or have you not researched that far into it?" she asks.
    Bridle Shores was a cesspool for the weird, he still wasn't sure why his son would choose such a hick town, it was probably just to spite him, yea, probably that.

"I could soon,"
    He said as Feather duster walked in one cue with a bottle of wine, a glass, and Mystic's drink in a coconut glass. "Thank you Feather Duster."

"My pleasure sir," He said with a bow. "Lunch will be served in ten minutes, sir."

"Alright, you can tell the girls they can come in, before they drink my stock of alcohol in the bar,"
    He smirked and sipped his wine.

"Right away sir," And Feather Duster was off.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Icy barred his way, placing a firm hoof on his shoulder. "Oh no, mister. You're coming with me to the clinic." She eyed the odd shape of the wings beneath his cloak, but surmised that he probably broke it again. She would forcibly drag Lone Star with her to said clinic.
    "Cuz I'm havin' a good time/Havin' a good time!!" He continued to sing as she dragged him to the clinic.

-----

The Nurse's eye twitched as Icy led him inside. Oh what in Equestria could it possibly be this time?!

"Broken wing." Lone Star replied, moving to remove the cloak.

Well at least it's mundane this LUNA ON A CRACKER!!

Lone Star's bones were poking out of the wing, which had puffed up and turned sickly purple. Something oozey and yellow dripped out of cuts and bruises all over the wing, and it had swelled up badly.

"... It's uh... less painful than it looks."

The Nurse looked like she was about to hurl as she hit the intercom for a 'Doctor Schadenfreude'.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ettin in the Playground

"Cuz I'm havin' a good time/Havin' a good time!!" He continued to sing as she dragged him to the clinic.

-----

The Nurse's eye twitched as Icy led him inside. Oh what in Equestria could it possibly be this time?!

"Broken wing." Lone Star replied, moving to remove the cloak.

Well at least it's mundane this LUNA ON A CRACKER!!

Lone Star's bones were poking out of the wing, which had puffed up and turned sickly purple. Something oozey and yellow dripped out of cuts and bruises all over the wing, and it had swelled up badly.

"... It's uh... less painful than it looks."

The Nurse looked like she was about to hurl as she hit the intercom for a 'Doctor Schadenfreude'.
    The sight of the battered and sickly wing managed to shock even Icy, who had seen her own share of the horrors of battlefield injury. But this didn't seem like a normal traumatic injury. "Lone Star," she asked icily. "What the hay did you do to get this?"

29. - Top - End - #719
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny was vaguely considering using her martial arts on him to get him to sit in the wheel chair. Instead, she used the two most powerful abilities she has at her disposal.

The Mom voice and the disappointed glare.

"Sandy Shores, get your plot in that wheelchair."
    Oof. Sandy's one weakness; actual authority! The engineer stopped dead in his tracks and looked away from Sunny's glare. "But I-I can walk fine! S'no need to waste a perfectly good wheelchair shuttlin' me about. I got hooves, they work alright."

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

The sight of the battered and sickly wing managed to shock even Icy, who had seen her own share of the horrors of battlefield injury. But this didn't seem like a normal traumatic injury. "Lone Star," she asked icily. "What the hay did you do to get this?"
    ...I was tortured.

what?

I was tortured, ok?! I went to some base a friend of mine heard was doing some research into split personalities, I was caught and tortured for information... I guess my wing got infected on the trip back or something...

Oh come on, seriously?!

Well it's not like I planned this, b****! It's not like I woke up and said, 'hey, you know what I haven't done in a while? Get mutilated, that sounds like a great way to spend a day!'

Extended Sig