New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    (waiting on ye with Garion in that other thread)

"Thank you Sandy Shores,"
    She said a little softly. She then began to wheel him out of the medical bay and journeyed to the galley, where soon the yummy smells of pancakes wafted into the halls.

"Smells delicious Lieutenant,"
    Gear said as she spotted Silverpine.
    (Just saw this.)

The lieutenant was just taking off his apron was Sandy was wheeled in by Gearstride. He smiled at the two, placing the apron on the table. "Thank you, captain. Help yourself. Plenty for everypony." He took a seat at the far end of the table.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He didn't really know who she was talking about
    "....I doubt anypony would do that sort of thing from so far away....Even less in a magica-barrier, isolated Valley that's pretty far to the West.......It's not Iron then?"

He's been thinking all the time his armor was made of steel, he didn't know much of real Steel, though being capable of channeling his powers into his sword, stoping a ballista bolt and being light enough to let him fly aren't necesarily traits of steel, so he could have actually seen more Shimmerite than real Steel.....
    he's still stuck in his "Iron Dilemna" though.
    She opens her mouth to give him a long list of technicalities, and gets wingsmacked again. "No. No it is not."

--

Taylor

After some more fruitless searching and a brief chat with a random, perpetually-smiling beige Earth Pony, Taylor finally just heads back to the Ice Cream place. More to himself than the bartender, he mutters something about 'You never find stuff when you're looking for it' and sits down in the corner, pulling out a book.

A rather large, pure gold, glowing book. Its appearance doesn't seem to bother him at all, but really, is anything normal about this guy?
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-03-31 at 01:35 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

(Poor Lone Star, and any of the ponies that had the misfortune of being malpractice and Usurper's patients.)
    --------------

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Just saw this.)

The lieutenant was just taking off his apron was Sandy was wheeled in by Gearstride. He smiled at the two, placing the apron on the table. "Thank you, captain. Help yourself. Plenty for everypony." He took a seat at the far end of the table.

"No, thank you Lieutenant,"
    She smiled at him and went off to fetch a plate of pancakes for herself and one for Sandy, unless he protested that.

"Oh yes Lieutenant, before I forget, we, at some point have to return those power suits to that Mach pony and give him our results of the 'data we gathered' cough cough."
    She said with a bemused expression.
    ---------------

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And then food was served as Feather Duster and a few other servants came in and brought them on trays, Mystic's special order as requested. Balboa glanced Peachy and gestured for her to come over to him.

"Anyhoof, thank you Feather Duster and nameless NPCs, give my regards to Chef Julienne,"
    He told Feather Duster who gave a small smile.

"Of course sir," And with that Feather Duster and the nameless NPC servants skedaddled out leaving Balboa, Mystic and the girls, to have noms.
    "Y'all called me, Mista Shag. Ah'll be ther' in a blue bird's tweet."

Lochbed

Lochbed grimaced at the sky and weakly raised her hoof to block the light. "Och. The sun is too hot and dry. Awbade, how do ye dig for water?" asked the tongue hanging fae.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #755
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Y'all called me, Mista Shag. Ah'll be ther' in a blue bird's tweet."

"I want you to sit with me, my sweet little peach,"
    Again they used nice big plush pillows as opposed to chairs, because chairs made no sense to the older stallion.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed

Lochbed grimaced at the sky and weakly raised her hoof to block the light. "Och. The sun is too hot and dry. Awbade, how do ye dig for water?" asked the tongue hanging fae.

"You don't dig for water, but I will go fetch you water Miss Lochbed,"
    She then hovered away only to return from the house with a tray with a pitcher of cold water and two glasses with straws. She began to pour a glass for Lochbed and would give it to her in a moment.

Ember meanwhile has managed to make a six inch deep/1 foot wide hole and he was getting exhausted that he plopped on his flank and sighed. "Oi...this is harder than it looks."

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ettin in the Playground

She smiled at him and went off to fetch a plate of pancakes for herself and one for Sandy, unless he protested that.

"Oh yes Lieutenant, before I forget, we, at some point have to return those power suits to that Mach pony and give him our results of the 'data we gathered' cough cough."
    ---------------
    Sliverpine blinked, chewing his pancake thoughtfully. He swallowed and said, "Now that you mention it, yes, I suppose we have to do that. Shall we do it after breakfast?"

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

[Halftangible has a post on the previous page that requires a response from Icy]

Sliverpine blinked, chewing his pancake thoughtfully. He swallowed and said, "Now that you mention it, yes, I suppose we have to do that. Shall we do it after breakfast?"

"Yes, the sooner we get it done. Also, there is that quest with the pony Obsidian-something..was it Flame? Anyways, that we came across in our venture into the earth. Though frankly, I'm not quite sure what we're suppose to do exactly,"
    She scratched her chin in confused thought.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

(I keep losing tracks of posts. Damnit, losing my touch.)

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Malpractice and Usurper were both inside. The latter was holding the chainsaw, though, so there was probably a medical reason for it.

Lone Star's fur turning stark-white with fear and Silvermane yelling at them indicated otherwise.

For f***'s sake, at least put him to sleep first!

Can't you use something that isn't a chainsaw?!

Look, that wing's gotta come off and his medical file states he's allergic to anesthetic! Usurper snapped, apparently not noticing the crazy ice mage in the room. No, we do not have anything better than a chainsaw.

Well what about a lightsaber or magical removal or something?!

We have a chainsword if you would prefer.

Oh for the love of... Silvermane turned to Malpractice. Are you sure YOU'RE the one who had to re-earn medical liscense?

... Re-earn?

Ok, ALL OF YOU IDIOTS OUT OF MY OR!!

Malpractice and Usurper were thrown out past Icy.

Hello miss. Hope you change your mind soon!
    She's got a nice flank... think she'll let me dissect it?
    You're an idiot.

Now, let's see what they were... the ****?! you ARE allergic to... this just says 'painkiller', it doesn't list what kind of painkiller you're allergic to.

All of them.

...Seriously?

'Fraid so.

Silvermane stared at Lone Star for a few seconds, then said, Could you turn around a moment.

Sure. He turned. Need to examine the wi-?

BONK!

Silvermane knocked him out with her hoof.

Good enough. Now where's that lasers-... She looked up. Ah yes... Icy, wasn't it? HandHoof me that scalpel, would you?
    Icy would smack the two with snowballs on their way out, conveniently hitting Usurper in the mouth as he spoke. She picked up the scalpel and handed it silently to the obviously more competent doctor in the room. "Perhaps freezing that wing off would be a mercy. Cleaner too." Icy stated flatly, her eyes glancing at the OT's double doors occasionally. She was ready to put one icicle through the eye if those two fools so much as poke their snout into the room again.

[Halftangible has a post on the previous page that requires a response from Icy]

"Yes, the sooner we get it done. Also, there is that quest with the pony Obsidian-something..was it Flame? Anyways, that we came across in our venture into the earth. Though frankly, I'm not quite sure what we're suppose to do exactly,"
    She scratched her chin in confused thought.
    Sliverpine nearly choked on his pancakes. "Crap. How long did we have again? I sure hope we got that letter or something. I most certainly don't want to be here if that Obsidian Flare starts an earthquake again."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze returns with the wedding cake, placing it carefully in the fridge.
    The wedding was in a few days, after all.
    That wasn't enough time to make a new cake!

And then he goes off to find Hover.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Icy would smack the two with snowballs on their way out, conveniently hitting Usurper in the mouth as he spoke. She picked up the scalpel and handed it silently to the obviously more competent doctor in the room. "Perhaps freezing that wing off would be a mercy. Cleaner too." Icy stated flatly, her eyes glancing at the OT's double doors occasionally. She was ready to put one icicle through the eye if those two fools so much as poke their snout into the room again.
    The doctor floated a mask and other surgical doctor stuff to the Ice Mage. ...Alright. You're technically not supposed to be in here, but I'll allow it given my... 'colleague's' behavior. She placed a hoof on the unconscious pegasus' wing. Freeze here, and do it carefully - we don't wanna give him frostbite... well, more than necessary.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-31 at 09:08 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

(Just saw this.)

Given his recent metaphorical slap on the wrist, Sandy begrudgingly let the Captain fetch his pancakes. He'd magic his own plate from her when offered, and get seconds himself. He listened as they discussed some things, likely some minor adventures they'd had. If it concerned him, he'd be briefed on it later.

He also noticed Blaze walk in with the cake. With all that had apparently gone on, it was impressive he was still dutifully working on that wedding. That pegasi's single-mindedness was something else.

When a pause in the conversation came up, he politely coughed. "Beg pardon for changin' the subject t'somethin' a little less pleasant but I'd...I'd like to know what all happened. Not t'mention how long I was out." He paused to munch on more delicious pancakes. For some reason, it felt like he hadn't eaten in days. "If'n you want t'wait for Rainbow before tellin' it, that's okay too." he quickly added.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ettin in the Playground

The doctor floated a mask and other surgical doctor stuff to the Ice Mage. ...Alright. You're technically not supposed to be in here, but I'll allow it given my... 'colleague's' behavior. She placed a hoof on the unconscious pegasus' wing. Freeze here, and do it carefully - we don't wanna give him frostbite... well, more than necessary.
    (Said surgical doctor stuff includes a mask, apron, surgical gown and probably sterile gloves, though heavens knows how ponies use 'em.)

Icy gave the doctor a mirthless smile. "I think I can handle this part. Many a pony lost a limb to my spells after all." She didn't bother to elaborate that said ponies probably didn't lose their limbs willingly. With a brief glow, she carefully snap-freezed the pus-ridden wing, right up to the where she adjudged the healthy tissue lay. "Done. You can break it off cleanly now."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Given his recent metaphorical slap on the wrist, Sandy begrudgingly let the Captain fetch his pancakes. He'd magic his own plate from her when offered, and get seconds himself. He listened as they discussed some things, likely some minor adventures they'd had. If it concerned him, he'd be briefed on it later.

He also noticed Blaze walk in with the cake. With all that had apparently gone on, it was impressive he was still dutifully working on that wedding. That pegasi's single-mindedness was something else.

When a pause in the conversation came up, he politely coughed. "Beg pardon for changin' the subject t'somethin' a little less pleasant but I'd...I'd like to know what all happened. Not t'mention how long I was out." He paused to munch on more delicious pancakes. For some reason, it felt like he hadn't eaten in days. "If'n you want t'wait for Rainbow before tellin' it, that's okay too." he quickly added.
    "I suppose it's easier if Rainbow is here..." Sliverpine said, shifting uncomfortably.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-31 at 10:26 AM.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

(Said surgical doctor stuff includes a mask, apron, surgical gown and probably sterile gloves, though heavens knows how ponies use 'em.)

Icy gave the doctor a mirthless smile. "I think I can handle this part. Many a pony lost a limb to my spells after all." She didn't bother to elaborate that said ponies probably didn't lose their limbs willingly. With a brief glow, she carefully snap-freezed the pus-ridden wing, right up to the where she adjudged the healthy tissue lay. "Done. You can break it off cleanly now."
    Alright.

The amputation goes relatively smoothly (though Lone Star stays out for a while longer than he probably should have) and he is moved to a room on his own. There is bleary look in his eye, as if he was thinking deeply and introspectively.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I want you to sit with me, my sweet little peach,"
    Again they used nice big plush pillows as opposed to chairs, because chairs made no sense to the older stallion.
    "Of course you do, Mr. Shag." The little peach mare shimmied to Balbao's side and draped her hooves around his legs. "Oh, y'all brought me tea. Quite the gentlestallion you are."

"You don't dig for water, but I will go fetch you water Miss Lochbed,"
    She then hovered away only to return from the house with a tray with a pitcher of cold water and two glasses with straws. She began to pour a glass for Lochbed and would give it to her in a moment.

Ember meanwhile has managed to make a six inch deep/1 foot wide hole and he was getting exhausted that he plopped on his flank and sighed. "Oi...this is harder than it looks."
    Lohbed smirked for a single second. She learned to manipulate without lying. "Do ye need help coltfriend? If ye are too weak and tired, Ah can glamour a few outside workers."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #765
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine nearly choked on his pancakes. "Crap. How long did we have again? I sure hope we got that letter or something. I most certainly don't want to be here if that Obsidian Flare starts an earthquake again."
    "I have no idea to be honest, my mind had been fully occupied with......other things," She briefly glanced at Sandy by the corner of her eyes.

-snip-

"I suppose it's easier if Rainbow is here..." Sliverpine said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Perhaps we should ALL, discuss this in the meeting room, its got a nice oak table and everything,"
    She said, the last part her fail attempt to alleviate the dark cloud that was that topic.

"Of course you do, Mr. Shag." The little peach mare shimmied to Balbao's side and draped her hooves around his legs. "Oh, y'all brought me tea. Quite the gentlestallion you are."
    He heartily chuckled letting a foreleg drape down her back, his hoof sliding down her flank. "I like to think I'm a gentlestallion sometimes." The few of the other fillies made comments on wanting to join him too, but he hushed them with a 'maybe later if they behave'. The jealously levels have been lifted a bit, ever since Scarlet Tart, not Cherry Tart, but Scarlet Tart was given the boot. She loved to instigate pitting the girls against each other, while making herself look better than them. To get Balboa put off with the others, with her getting to spend more time with him for not looking totally petty. But she was given the boot by Astrid, who didn't like her anyway.

A unicorn servant who had been the only one allowed to stay behind magically floated a forkful of some food item Benson doesn't care to name as Balboa took a bite, savoring the flavors. "Yummy."

Lochbed smirked for a single second. She learned to manipulate without lying. "Do ye need help coltfriend? If ye are too weak and tired, Ah can glamour a few outside workers."

"I...am not...weak.....my colty pride....is there...somewhere...and I'd rather you not use your magic on poor hapless ponies.....I can..do this,"
    He stared at the hole and got up, only to plop down on his flanks.
    "Blargle."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-31 at 11:31 AM.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

"I have no idea to be honest, my mind had been fully occupied with......other things," She briefly glanced at Sandy by the corner of her eyes.
    Sandy was far too occupied in pancake-y goodness to notice.

"Perhaps we should ALL, discuss this in the meeting room, its got a nice oak table and everything," She said, the last part her fail attempt to alleviate the dark cloud that was that topic.
    Oops. He hadn't meant to just completely murder the mood. He waved it off like it was nothing. "That, uh, that sounds good. I can wait 'till after breakfast, Cap'n." He hurriedly munched some pancakes to hide the awkward, while trying to change the subject at the same time. "So *munch munch munch* how's th' *munch* Cirrus been? *gulp* She been behavin' *munchity munch munch* herself?"

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Peachy

"Oh y'all are too much
    "
    Peachy held in the shock from the flank rub from Balboa. To do this she focused on the food and hummed appetizingly.

Lochbed

The fae frown and felt bad for the colt. She waved a hoof and enchanted him. The glamour tricked him into not feeling tired. The exhaustion was still there but Ember would not sense it.

Lochbed did sense something though. A sharp pain untie pit of her belly. Glamoring Ember without permission was a no-no, and Titania dealt out punishment.

Hover and Rainbow

The two mares sat Anthe briefing room. They just silently stared at each other but a deep conversation was going on. On Sandy and Rainbow's relationship. On Hover and Blazing's wedding and how Hover would handle it. On the adjustment of having Sunny on board. And of their old nemesis.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy was far too occupied in pancake-y goodness to notice.

Oops. He hadn't meant to just completely murder the mood. He waved it off like it was nothing. "That, uh, that sounds good. I can wait 'till after breakfast, Cap'n." He hurriedly munched some pancakes to hide the awkward, while trying to change the subject at the same time. "So *munch munch munch* how's th' *munch* Cirrus been? *gulp* She been behavin' *munchity munch munch* herself?"
    The Galley

"I'd say she was doing fine, once in a while she'd whine, missing your engineering touch,"
    She chuckled and gobbled up a pancake.
    -------------------------------
    Peachy
    "Oh y'all are too much. Peachy held in the shock from the flank rub from Balboa. To do this she focused on the food and hummed appetizingly.
    Le Wait on Mystic
    Lochbed
    ------------------------
    The fae frown and felt bad for the colt. She waved a hoof and enchanted him. The glamour tricked him into not feeling tired. The exhaustion was still there but Ember would not sense it.

Lochbed did sense something though. A sharp pain untie pit of her belly. Glamoring Ember without permission was a no-no, and Titania dealt out punishment.
    Ember found himself immediately standing up, as if he had a second wind or something, well that's how his mind and body interpreted it. He was unaware of the likely hood that once this....second wind wore off, his body would be crying. He picked up his shovel again and began to dig again.

Aubade watched with a raised brows, a strange tingly feeling hitting her, but she couldn't quite place why.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-31 at 12:46 PM.

19. - Top - End - #769

Hover and Rainbow

The two mares sat Anthe briefing room. They just silently stared at each other but a deep conversation was going on. On Sandy and Rainbow's relationship. On Hover and Blazing's wedding and how Hover would handle it. On the adjustment of having Sunny on board. And of their old nemesis.
    Blaze
    Blaze walks in!
    "Hover, I need to talk to you."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

The Galley

"I'd say she was doing fine, once in a while she'd whine, missing your engineering touch,"
    She chuckled and gobbled up a pancake.
    Sandy lovingly patted the metal floor with a hoof. "Glad t'hear you didn't make a nuisance of yourself, old girl." As if in response, a length of tubing snapped off the ceiling and swung straight for him. Sandy dodged it with a quick tilt of the head. "Alright, alright, I missed you too. Now be good; there'll be plenty time for tryin' t'beat me senseless later." He chuckled as he magic'd the tube back in place.

(Deadtiming for a few hours)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-31 at 02:17 PM.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

"You know, I think devolving into sex in front of a guest is considered quite rude." Mystic says, half-joking, half-serious. She eats some of the food that's supposedly divine.

Well, either Balboa was biased and this food was about par, or the public displays of affection ruined her appetite. Plus, this isn't exactly what she wanted anyway. Darn normal ponies and not having animals to eat on hoof, the savages.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "You know, I think devolving into sex in front of a guest is considered quite rude." Mystic says, half-joking, half-serious. She eats some of the food that's supposedly divine.

Well, either Balboa was biased and this food was about par, or the public displays of affection ruined her appetite. Plus, this isn't exactly what she wanted anyway. Darn normal ponies and not having animals to eat on hoof, the savages.

"Hahaha..my apologies Miss Mystic Muse, but fret not, there will be no devolving into sex, not 'til after lunch anyway,"
    He chuckled in mirth signaling the unicorn servant to float him another forkful. "Though, ease up, being formal is such a bore and I will have none of that in my home, not while I'm in a pleasant mood at the moment." He then nommed on another divine morsel.

deadtiming for several hours
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-31 at 02:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahaha..my apologies Miss Mystic Muse, but fret not, there will be no devolving into sex, not 'til after lunch anyway,"
    He chuckled in mirth signaling the unicorn servant to float him another forkful. "Though, ease up, being formal is such a bore and I will have none of that in my home, not while I'm in a pleasant mood at the moment." He then nommed on another divine morsel.

deadtiming for several hours
    These morsels certainly didn't taste divine. Clearly, the Zerg Virus mutated Mystic's taste buds too.

"What exactly do you expect me to do as your right hoof?" she asks him, giving a momentary, almost non-existent glare to Peachy Comfort. Balboa might notice it, but Peachy was very unlikely to.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember found himself immediately standing up, as if he had a second wind or something, well that's how his mind and body interpreted it. He was unaware of the likely hood that once this....second wind wore off, his body would be crying. He picked up his shovel again and began to dig again.

Aubade watched with a raised brows, a strange tingly feeling hitting her, but she couldn't quite place why.
    "Yay! Go, Ember. Dig Dig Dig. Ah'll get the water." The fae hopped over to a nearby water hose. "Hurry Hurry. Ah cannae wait."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze walks in!
    "Hover, I need to talk to you."
    Hover knew this wat about the wedding. She was not ready this. Not yet. "Hmmm...?"

These morsels certainly didn't taste divine. Clearly, the Zerg Virus mutated Mystic's taste buds too.

"What exactly do you expect me to do as your right hoof?" she asks him, giving a momentary, almost non-existent glare to Peachy Comfort. Balboa might notice it, but Peachy was very unlikely to.
    Peachy indeed did not noticed. She simply nabbed Balboa's lips with a napkin, mostly to brush her scent under his nose.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #775

Blaze
    "I love you. Always will, Hover." he said, pressing her into a kiss.
    Smooth, Blaze. Very smooth.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright.

The amputation goes relatively smoothly (though Lone Star stays out for a while longer than he probably should have) and he is moved to a room on his own. There is bleary look in his eye, as if he was thinking deeply and introspectively.
    Icy stayed by Lone Star throughout the operation, silently assisting the doctor. When he was moved into the room, she waited till the medical staff left the room before speaking, "Lone Star. Are you there?"

Sandy lovingly patted the metal floor with a hoof. "Glad t'hear you didn't make a nuisance of yourself, old girl." As if in response, a length of tubing snapped off the ceiling and swung straight for him. Sandy dodged it with a quick tilt of the head. "Alright, alright, I missed you too. Now be good; there'll be plenty time for tryin' t'beat me senseless later." He chuckled as he magic'd the tube back in place.

(Deadtiming for a few hours)
    Sliverpine spared a nervous glace on the roofing of the galley. "Y'know, suddenly the ship doesn't feel so safe anymore," he said, chuckling. "Where are those two anyway? And Blaze as well. His cake is still here."

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

Peachy indeed did not noticed. She simply nabbed Balboa's lips with a napkin, mostly to brush her scent under his nose.
    Balboa noticed, he was keen to pick up on the little things, though he liked to act as if he didn't notice them. He was simply bemused. He stifled a small groan, Peachy smelled wonderfully like peaches. He patted her flank for a reaction.

"Some topics aren't suitable for the table, well rather, my table, I can address your questions in my office after lunch. I really do implore that you just relax, I do like my current pleasantness and would not like it to become altered,"
    He said pleasantly, though there was a subtle edge to his words. He happily continued to eat and and enjoy Peachy Comfort's little attentions.

-------------------------------------------
    "Yay! Go, Ember. Dig Dig Dig. Ah'll get the water." The fae hopped over to a nearby water hose. "Hurry Hurry. Ah cannae wait."
    And he dug, dug with such vigor. Vigorously dug. Dig Dug. "I'mma diggin'...fret you not, the pond shall be dug today...!"
    ------------
    Sliverpine spared a nervous glace on the roofing of the galley. "Y'know, suddenly the ship doesn't feel so safe anymore," he said, chuckling. "Where are those two anyway? And Blaze as well. His cake is still here."

"Probably off............something, we can always just contact them via our communicators. Interestingly though, it kinda felt like their presence just poofed and disappeared while we were in the medical bay. Like ninja'd out the room,"
    She stroked her chin in thought. "Heh."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-31 at 08:21 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Icy stayed by Lone Star throughout the operation, silently assisting the doctor. When he was moved into the room, she waited till the medical staff left the room before speaking, "Lone Star. Are you there?"
    "Huh? Oh, yeah... I'm here..." He replied listlessly. "Just... thinking."

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa noticed, he was keen to pick up on the little things, though he liked to act as if he didn't notice them. He was simply bemused. He stifled a small groan, Peachy smelled wonderfully like peaches. He patted her flank for a reaction.

"Some topics aren't suitable for the table, well rather, my table, I can address your questions in my office after lunch. I really do implore that you just relax, I do like my current pleasantness and would not like it to become altered,"
    He said pleasantly, though there was a subtle edge to his words. He happily continued to eat and and enjoy Peachy Comfort's little attentions.
    "I'll just come back when you're not distracted by your harem. I don't want to ruin your pleasant mood after all, and I have some things I should attend to anyway." Mystic says, getting up from her seat.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh? Oh, yeah... I'm here..." He replied listlessly. "Just... thinking."
    Icy tilted her head curiously. "Thinking? About?"