New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I just meant for if you wanted to be the one to radio them, but okay,"
    She lopsidedly smiled and took back her communicator.
    "Oh. Right. Well, I guess I could..." Then Silverpine cut to the chase and radioed them, cutting off at least five more rounds of offers and polite refusals. Sandy just went back to his pancakes; the engineer was famished.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover and Rainbow

"Meeting are traditionally had in the briefing room, Silver."
    "On our way."

The mares get up and head toward the galley. Hover is sure to stroke Blaze's chin before leaving.

When they reached the galley. only Rainbow saluted. She was cleaned up compared to before, her many curls had returned in their full tight spirals.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover and Rainbow

"On our way."

The mares get up and head toward the galley. Hover is sure to stroke Blaze's chin before leaving.

When they reached the galley. only Rainbow saluted. She was cleaned up compared to before, her many curls had returned in their full tight spirals.
    Sliverpine returned the salute, though there really was no need for any of them to do so under the circumstances. "Have a seat, help yourself to the pancakes. Captain here would be briefing us. Or Sandy rather."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "I already killed my torturer... she was..." He frowned. "Was it... a client? A target? I don't..."
    Icy frowned, her irritation palpable in the air. "Lone Star. You're losing me. Who did you kill?"

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy frowned, her irritation palpable in the air. "Lone Star. You're losing me. Who did you kill?"
    "Bitch who broke my wing." He replied. "Autumn Spring was a different pony... I'm sure it was important somehow..."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #815
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze sticks close to Hover as he walks with her, but he doesn't salute.
    He takes a seat though, and waits.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

Hover and Rainbow

"On our way."

Sandy brightened up upon seeing Rainbow, and he gave her a wave from his wheelchair. He was about to say it was good to see her, when...

Sliverpine returned the salute, though there really was no need for any of them to do so under the circumstances. "Have a seat, help yourself to the pancakes. Captain here would be briefing us. Or Sandy rather."
    At the mention of the incoming debriefing, Sandy just slightly shifted uncomfortably. True, he probably needed to hear what happened. But half of him just wanted to get back to his engines and forget this whole mess. He finished up his pancakes, put on a brave face, and nodded to Gear. "Aye. Ready when you are Cap'n."

(Deadtiming for a few hours to work and get food)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-01 at 11:41 AM.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The kelpie knew she could not lie. It was impossible to. But the truth was bad according to Titania. "I helped him. I made him feel less tired."

The truth.
    Aubade did not seem wholly pleased with the response as she continued to try to get fluids into the noble with the damp wash clothe over his forehead to cool him down a bit more.

"Then why has he fallen to tiredness?"
    She asked with an edge to her words, she not fully understand all that entailed from Lochbed's glamour.
    ---
    Balboa

So we can assume some other filly got him his scotch then, Sweet Melon we'll go with. After she fed it to him he grabbed her and pulled her down with him on the bean bag. She let out a small surprised meep but obliged as he canoodled. Moments later he gestured for her to go off as she obliged and scrambled off him to join the other girls who occupied themselves with the drink while those had briefly canoodled.

He, he just stared at the walls and sighed.
    ---
    Gearstride-The Cirrus-Doing a debriefing in the galley because screw the actual debriefing room

"Right...me...debriefing,"
    She said as she cleared her throat. And then exposition came, from her perspective at least. She couldn't quite tell Sandy about the conversation Copper and Silverpine had when they went to retrieve the captive patients, she wasn't there for that. But blarghed did she spill what she knew and recalled.

Exposition man, exposition. Probably took about 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-01 at 12:07 PM.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

She drinks it enjoying its familiar taste, a comforting yummy taste, a reliable taste she could count on to not change. "At least your skills don't seem to be diminishing." She hmmphed for good measure.
    Soft playfully rolled her eyes at this.

Its a muffin-cupcake apparently, its what happens when Benson's mind is off to the moon.

"Thank you, I don't know though....I'm not much of cook....I just....you really like them?" She was clearly surprised.
    "Yes. Why? Were you hoping I wouldn't for some reason?"

9. - Top - End - #819
    Ettin in the Playground

"Bitch who broke my wing." He replied. "Autumn Spring was a different pony... I'm sure it was important somehow..."
    "Autumn Springs." Icy got to her hooves. "Sounds like an oxymoron. Never heard of her... assuming it's a her." She tapped her chin slowly and mused, "If anypony knows, it would be Fox..."

Gearstride-The Cirrus-Doing a debriefing in the galley because screw the actual debriefing room

She said as she cleared her throat. And then exposition came, from her perspective at least. She couldn't quite tell Sandy about the conversation Copper and Silverpine had when they went to retrieve the captive patients, she wasn't there for that. But blarghed did she spill what she knew and recalled.

Sliverpine himself nodded and clarified where needed at certain places. Of course, he kept the conversation between Copper and him to himself, figuring Sandy would probably want to hear those in private.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft playfully rolled her eyes at this.

Brain tooting woot.

"Yes. Why? Were you hoping I wouldn't for some reason?"
    "No no...that's not it...I just wasn't sure how your taste buds would like it....I'm...rather glad you did like them," She shyly said pawing the ground. "Anyhoof, how was your afternoon mistress?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-01 at 01:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

"Autumn Springs." Icy got to her hooves. "Sounds like an oxymoron. Never heard of her... assuming it's a her." She tapped her chin slowly and mused, "If anypony knows, it would be Fox..."
    "Eh... maybe. But there's a lot of ponies in the world." He tapped at his head. "What was it... something about a snake... a balboa, maybe?"

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #822
    Titan in the Playground

"No no...that's not it...I just wasn't sure how your taste buds would like it....I'm...rather glad you did like them," She shyly said pawing the ground. "Anyhoof, how was your afternoon mistress?"
    "Boring, and a little bit frustrating. I'm probably going to take a relaxing bath soon." she says, taking a long drink of Dr. Pepper. "You and/or Faith are welcome to join me when I do." she says, giving Amber a lusty look.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Boring, and a little bit frustrating. I'm probably going to take a relaxing bath soon." she says, taking a long drink of Dr. Pepper. "You and/or Faith are welcome to join me when I do." she says, giving Amber a lusty look.
    The poor foolish filly froze up. "I I...okay...I ah, thank you Mistress Mystic Muse." She blushed naturally at the invitation supplemented by the lusty look she was given. "Well, I hope you can feel better after that...boring outing."

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper quietly listened. Every paragraph meant an inch closer to Sandy Shores. By the end of the speech, she was beside him. Through the mention of Snow Angel stalled her with anger.

Lochbed

"Ah made 'im not feel tired. He was still tired." explained the kelpie. "My magic is pure sensory alteration... mostly."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #825
    Titan in the Playground

Aubade did not seem wholly pleased with the response as she continued to try to get fluids into the noble with the damp wash clothe over his forehead to cool him down a bit more.
    [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Gearstride-The Cirrus-Doing a debriefing in the galley because screw the actual debriefing room

Sliverpine himself nodded and clarified where needed at certain places. Of course, he kept the conversation between Copper and him to himself, figuring Sandy would probably want to hear those in private.
    Rainbow

The sniper quietly listened. Every paragraph meant an inch closer to Sandy Shores. By the end of the speech, she was beside him. Through the mention of Snow Angel stalled her with anger.
    Sandy took the exposition dump in silence, only speaking up to ask for clarification, or about some minor detail. Usually about his two "friends". He kept up a brave face; not that difficult after years of misfortune, and there was only so much shock he could feel. Without realizing it, his hoof ended up creeping onto Rainbow's.

When all was said and done, he shook his head in disbelief. This sounded like something out of a bad adventure book, with his two oldest friends somehow cast as the villains. "Dark Forces, secret labs, experimentin' on...on the Joke of all things...if it weren't any of you, I...I wouldn't have believed it. And them two...Snow and Copper always were a little mischievous, sure, but nothin' at all like this. I mean, Cap'n, you said Snow shot you? Just like that?"

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

"Ah made 'im not feel tired. He was still tired." explained the kelpie. "My magic is pure sensory alteration... mostly."

"So you manipulated his body senses when physically his body was already ready to pass out...just so he can dig you a small pond,"
    The faithful servant was indeed upset. She silently seethed keeping her emotions in check, her focus on taking care of Ember. He probably wouldn't wake up for a few hours, he was dead tired and out. "Be of use, ma'am, and help me carry him inside, he needs to be in a cooler environment."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    -snip-

When all was said and done, he shook his head in disbelief. This sounded like something out of a bad adventure book, with his two oldest friends somehow cast as the villains. "Dark Forces, secret labs, experimentin' on...on the Joke of all things...if it weren't any of you, I...I wouldn't have believed it. And them two...Snow and Copper always were a little mischievous, sure, but nothin' at all like this. I mean, Cap'n, you said Snow shot you? Just like that?"

"Well, she surprisingly more feisty and aggressive than I was originally lead to believe,"
    The captain said.

17. - Top - End - #827

Blaze
    Blaze then proceeds to talk about what happened with him when he was knocked out by Copper and Snow.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ettin in the Playground

"Eh... maybe. But there's a lot of ponies in the world." He tapped at his head. "What was it... something about a snake... a balboa, maybe?"
    (Running with the fact that Icy known Balboa from her brief time in nobility.)

Her ears perked up when she heard the word Balboa. "Balboa. The Balboa? That insanely rich snob from Manehattan?" She raised an eyebrow at Lone Star. "Why would he be associated with this?"

(Sliverpine will wait for the others to respond first.)

19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground

(Running with the fact that Icy known Balboa from her brief time in nobility.)

Her ears perked up when she heard the word Balboa. "Balboa. The Balboa? That insanely rich snob from Manehattan?" She raised an eyebrow at Lone Star. "Why would he be associated with this?"

(Sliverpine will wait for the others to respond first.)
    He blinked. "I don't... wait... That was it!" He clopped his hooves together excitedly. "I went undetected for a while before the alarm was sounded! Autumn Spring was the project head; one of her aides thought Autumn had her eyes on somepony named Balboa..." He frowned a bit more in thought. "...Doesn't help us much, even if it's the same Balboa..."

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"So you manipulated his body senses when physically his body was already ready to pass out...just so he can dig you a small pond,"
    The faithful servant was indeed upset. She silently seethed keeping her emotions in check, her focus on taking care of Ember. He probably wouldn't wake up for a few hours, he was dead tired and out. "Be of use, ma'am, and help me carry him inside, he needs to be in a cooler environment."
    "Ochkay." Lochbed picked up Ember by the lower hooves. Her sullen face hid no sorrow. It was wide open. "Ah thought Ah was helping."

"Well, she surprisingly more feisty and aggressive than I was originally lead to believe,"
    The captain said.
    "You should have let me shoot her, Cap'n " replies the sniper.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #831
    Troll in the Playground

"Ochkay." Lochbed picked up Ember by the lower hooves. Her sullen face hid no sorrow. It was wide open. "Ah thought Ah was helping."
    She didn't say anything but stared at the kelpie for a few seconds. She then with the assistance of the kelpie draped Ember over her back as Lochbed supported his hind legs/hooves. She hovered an inch above the ground and slowly and carefully made her way inside with Lochbed. She placed him down on the couch.

"We just need to keep him cool, let him rest, try to get him to drink water,"
    She said staring at the colt.

She had nothing to say at that, she just briefly looked at the mare, maybe.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

The poor foolish filly froze up. "I I...okay...I ah, thank you Mistress Mystic Muse." She blushed naturally at the invitation supplemented by the lusty look she was given. "Well, I hope you can feel better after that...boring outing."
    "I'm sure you can, especially if we get Faithful in on things too." she says, planning on various things in her mind in addition to the sexy stuff. She needed minions of the non-harem variety.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ettin in the Playground

He blinked. "I don't... wait... That was it!" He clopped his hooves together excitedly. "I went undetected for a while before the alarm was sounded! Autumn Spring was the project head; one of her aides thought Autumn had her eyes on somepony named Balboa..." He frowned a bit more in thought. "...Doesn't help us much, even if it's the same Balboa..."
    "Well..." Icy crossed her forelegs in deep thought. "In either case, it probably wouldn't hurt to have Fox look into this. It is part of his supposed job, as far as I can tell."

[Sliverpine/Galley]

"If there are no further questions, then I think Sandy would like some alone time with Rainbow for a bit." Sliverpine smirked a little. "In any case, the Captain and I have an errand to run. Sandy, could you meet me later in my quarters?"

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

The captain said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze then proceeds to talk about what happened with him when he was knocked out by Copper and Snow.
    With more news comes more disbelief. Sandy rubbed his forehead with his free hoof. "I...I don't understand. Snow Angel was the town medic, she always went out of her way t'help sick ponies. And Copper helped me out of more jams than I can count. These...these sound like completely different ponies..." He sat back heavily in his chair. Just what the hay happened that made them hang around monster ponies and cruel, heartless doctors, not to mention foalnap him?

He had a brief imagining of his two childhood friends, riddled with crossbow bolts, bleeding out slowly as their hooves reached for each other for one final time. His stomach turned at the thought.

[Sliverpine/Galley]

"If there are no further questions, then I think Sandy would like some alone time with Rainbow for a bit." Sliverpine smirked a little. "In any case, the Captain and I have an errand to run. Sandy, could you meet me later in my quarters?"
    A little blush tinged Sandy's cheeks. He couldn't put his hoof on why, but after all the stories, he wanted nothing more than to spend some proper time with her. He mouthed a little "thank you" to his best friend. "A-aye, Silverpine. I'll be by once you're back." He took a deep breath, trying to put aside the shock for the moment to address the assembled ponies. "And again...thank you, everypony. I'm sorry ya'll had t'go through so much trouble on my account. I guess next time old friends come calling, I'll do a proper background check first." He gave a little mirthless chuckle. "Still, I owe my life to ya'll...again. I won't soon forget that."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-01 at 10:35 PM.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

"Well..." Icy crossed her forelegs in deep thought. "In either case, it probably wouldn't hurt to have Fox look into this. It is part of his supposed job, as far as I can tell."
    Lone Star nodded. "Yeah, probably should..." He looked over at his pack. "Why would they put that by the- can you hand me my pack? I'm not supposed to get up for some inane reason."

The IV pumping blood into him might have something to do with that

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

Amber Grain

"Oh uh...I...would you like me to get Miss Faithful?" The silly filly asked levitating the cupcake-muffins on the counter.
    -----

Gearstride-Cirrus

"We're just glad you're alright, and safe,"
    She went over to the currently wheel chair bound Sandy, smiling and ruffled his forelock for good measure. "Though I'm sorry it even had to happen." She glanced at Silverpine and nodded in acknowledgement about going to visit Mach and what not in a little bit.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Dwarf in the Playground

Weather Patrol Headquarters

Captain Kit was pacing in circles around the big weather control tower up in the clouds. She had sent her best crew out to restock the cloud supplies, and they should have been back by now. Hay, they should have been back by yesterday. They could probably handle themselves...but still, she was just about ready to send out a search and rescue party. But right on cue, a massive mass of fluffy white clouds came into view. The ponies that had been carrying it put it with the meager amounts already there and collapsed, obviously exhausted.

She flew down to meet them. "What happened to you guys? You're super late. Were you attacked?" she asked, concerned.

"Yep. Air raid. Attacked and killed, every last one of us. But if you'll excuse me, being dead really works up an appetite." Twinkle Toes replied as he trotted past.

Lucky Stars responded, laying face down in the clouds. "The nearest weather factory was out of commission. Matter of fact the nearest three were. We've been flying forever"

Huh, well we're pretty far behind schedule, but a nice big storm should fix that. I'll go round up the rest of the crews to get started, and tell everypony else to get their raincoats on. You guys can rest up for a little bit. Except you, Twinkle. I know you don't need it and I've got another job for you!" She called after the grey pegasus.

"But Foooood!" Came the reply from all the way in the breakroom. "I need some grub! And not the crap we have here. I think I'll go get some ice cream from that bar."

"Fine, go eat and report back here. And you better get something for the road too. You've got another long flight ahead of you."

The weather ponies head off to their various duties, sleeping eating, or you know, actually making the weather.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus

"We're just glad you're alright, and safe,"
    She went over to the currently wheel chair bound Sandy, smiling and ruffled his forelock for good measure. "Though I'm sorry it even had to happen." She glanced at Silverpine and nodded in acknowledgement about going to visit Mach and what not in a little bit.
    "In that case..." Sliverpine eased himself off his seat and trotted over to deposit his dirty dishes in the washer. "... I better get ready."

Lone Star nodded. "Yeah, probably should..." He looked over at his pack. "Why would they put that by the- can you hand me my pack? I'm not supposed to get up for some inane reason."

The IV pumping blood into him might have something to do with that
    Icy rolled her eyes, but got levitated Lone Star's pack over to him anyway. "If nothing else, I better get... Fine, Esmeralda. I'll ask." She glanced at him. "Es here is asking to see you."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-02 at 12:46 AM.

29. - Top - End - #839

Blaze
    Blaze smiled good naturally and got up.
    "Don't worry about it...just remember that the wedding is in a couple days and that you're ere to fulfill your best stallion duties."
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes, but got levitated Lone Star's pack over to him anyway. "If nothing else, I better get... Fine, Esmeralda. I'll ask." She glanced at him. "Es here is asking to see you."
    "... I'd like to see her, but..." He shrugged. "Your body, not mine. Not my call."

Extended Sig