New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze smiled good naturally and got up.
    "Don't worry about it...just remember that the wedding is in a couple days and that you're ere to fulfill your best stallion duties."
    "I am glad you are back. And not driven insane or disfigured by torture." Hover then drags Blaze away by the tail.

Hover's spooky comments startle Rainbow and she squeezes Sandy's hoof. "See you and the Captain on the bridge later, Warrent officer."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #842
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "... I'd like to see her, but..." He shrugged. "Your body, not mine. Not my call."
    Icy smiled thinly. "I'll let her out. Just make sure she doesn't rush off to do anything rash like the other day." She seemed to glare into the thin air for a bit, eyes distant, before refocusing on Lone Star. A brief trot into the bathroom later, Esmeralda emerged and hugged the pegasus fiercely.

"You're not to move from this bed until you healed, clear?" she said grimly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-02 at 08:47 AM.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy smiled thinly. "I'll let her out. Just make sure she doesn't rush off to do anything rash like the other day." She seemed to glare into the thin air for a bit, eyes distant, before refocusing on Lone Star. A brief trot into the bathroom later, Esmeralda emerged and hugged the pegasus fiercely.

"You're not to move from this bed until you healed, clear?" she said grimly.
    ... Yes ma'am. He replied quietly before hugging her back. No getting up. Got it.

... I'm glad you're here.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-04-02 at 09:03 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze smiled good naturally and got up.
    "Don't worry about it...just remember that the wedding is in a couple days and that you're here to fulfill your best stallion duties."
    Sandy smiled wanly as Blaze got dragged out by Hover. "Well, gettin' foalnapped couldn't get me out of it, so I suppose I'll have to then." He squeezed Rainbow's hoof back.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus

When all was said and nommed, Gearstride took her dishes to the sink and walked/went over to Silverpine.

"We'll get our suits Lieutenant and meet outside the Cirrus entrance, alright?"

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ... Yes ma'am. He replied quietly before hugging her back. No getting up. Got it.

... I'm glad you're here.
    "Me too... I expect plenty of catching up once you're healed," she said, poking a hoof at his chest. She laid her head beside his and sighed, stroking the chest fur idly.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Cirrus

When all was said and nommed, Gearstride took her dishes to the sink and walked/went over to Silverpine.

"We'll get our suits Lieutenant and meet outside the Cirrus entrance, alright?"
    "Yes, Captain." Sliverpine seemed to want to say something more, but seemed to lose nerve at the last second. Instead, he saluted smartly and went off.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She didn't say anything but stared at the kelpie for a few seconds. She then with the assistance of the kelpie draped Ember over her back as Lochbed supported his hind legs/hooves. She hovered an inch above the ground and slowly and carefully made her way inside with Lochbed. She placed him down on the couch.

"We just need to keep him cool, let him rest, try to get him to drink water,"
    She said staring at the colt.
    "Ochkay. Uhmm mah glamours cannae make him cool but it could make him feel cool and he will shiver. What if Ah make him feel hot would it make his body try to cool off more?" asked the kelpie with on of her silly plans as she helps put Ember on the couch. She pats his head to let the coolness of her true form draw away heat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy smiled wanly as Blaze got dragged out by Hover. "Well, gettin' foalnapped couldn't get me out of it, so I suppose I'll have to then." He squeezed Rainbow's hoof back.
    Rainbow leans onto Sandy's side. "You need to relax right now though. Wedding duties come second."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

"Me too... I expect plenty of catching up once you're healed," she said, poking a hoof at his chest. She laid her head beside his and sighed, stroking the chest fur idly.
    "Mmmm..." He grinned and licked her nose. "Lookin' forward to it..." His one good wing wrapped around her as well as his hooves.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, Captain." Sliverpine seemed to want to say something more, but seemed to lose nerve at the last second. Instead, he saluted smartly and went off.
    After he was gone, Gear turned to those who remained in here and lazily saluted with a lopsided smile. "The Lieutenant and I will be back from our business, you crazy kids take care yerselves." She winked and left the galley.

She went to her quarters and collected the suit and headed out to the front of the Cirrus outside to wait for Silverpine.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ochkay. Uhmm mah glamours cannae make him cool but it could make him feel cool and he will shiver. What if Ah make him feel hot would it make his body try to cool off more?" asked the kelpie with on of her silly plans as she helps put Ember on the couch. She pats his head to let the coolness of her true form draw away heat.

"Your...glamours won't be necessary Lochbed,"
    She stated keeping her eyes on the sleeping noble. She heavily sighed and rubbed her temples with her forehooves.

"What we have going on right now in terms of cooling him down will do,"
    She said.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

Amber Grain

"Oh uh...I...would you like me to get Miss Faithful?" The silly filly asked levitating the cupcake-muffins on the counter.
    -----
    "If it's no trouble." Mystic grabs one last cupcake. She's probably had about 5 by now. "I'll be up in the bathtub." she says, walking away and giving Amber a show just because she can.

By the time Grain and/or faith got up there, Mystic would have managed to draw a full bath and would be relaxing in it.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Firbolg in the Playground

Meanwhile, Back at Balboa's Mansion

A mare trots down the hallway levitating a bunch of papers beside her. When the rumor started that the boss was making another acquisition she had decided to get some things together. Even though, she is on the record that another mare in the harem makes it rather difficult to hide the fact of the harem to the outside world (because misconceptions on Mystic's visit are fun). Working here is rather... interesting. She's had to start wearing contacts and change her mane style to avoid the 'naughty librarian' look.

Amended Clause (goes by Ammy) eventually tracks down Balboa's current location and enters the room, ignoring the flock of fillies. "Sir, I'm going to need your and your new toy's signature on these papers making her part of the 'special projects' division."

On The Roof - Staccata

It being close enough to midday, Staccata's up on the roof of the civic center, keeping an eye on things. She's sort of wondering if Grills is going to grace the world with his presence or not, but he's easy enough to track down at the least.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #852
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "If it's no trouble." Mystic grabs one last cupcake. She's probably had about 5 by now. "I'll be up in the bathtub." she says, walking away and giving Amber a show just because she can.

By the time Grain and/or faith got up there, Mystic would have managed to draw a full bath and would be relaxing in it.
    Amber comically drooled nearly toppling over her ownself as she watched Mystic walked away. The silly filly gathered herself and shook her head as she went off to find Faithful Song.
    ---------------

Canterlot Estate
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Meanwhile, Back at Balboa's Mansion

A mare trots down the hallway levitating a bunch of papers beside her. When the rumor started that the boss was making another acquisition she had decided to get some things together. Even though, she is on the record that another mare in the harem makes it rather difficult to hide the fact of the harem to the outside world (because misconceptions on Mystic's visit are fun). Working here is rather... interesting. She's had to start wearing contacts and change her mane style to avoid the 'naughty librarian' look.

Amended Clause (goes by Ammy) eventually tracks down Balboa's current location and enters the room, ignoring the flock of fillies. "Sir, I'm going to need your and your new toy's signature on these papers making her part of the 'special projects' division."

"Oh hello Ammy my dear,"
    The stallion in question said as he eyed the mare walking in. He seemed a little in better moods, probably due to the several shots of scotch he had. He shooed off a red mare with an even darker red mane & tail off of him and sat up on the couch he had moved onto later on between scenes.

He lopsidedly smirked at the unicorn, it was obvious he was a little tipsy. "My signature?......New toy?....Where is this new toy? Is she really hot? Is it a cute ginger?"

13. - Top - End - #853

Canterlot Estate

"Oh hello Ammy my dear,"
    The stallion in question said as he eyed the mare walking in. He seemed a little in better moods, probably due to the several shots of scotch he had. He shooed off a red mare with an even darker red mane & tail off of him and sat up on the couch he had moved onto later on between scenes.

He lopsidedly smirked at the unicorn, it was obvious he was a little tipsy. "My signature?......New toy?....Where is this new toy? Is she really hot? Is it a cute ginger?"
    Ammy fights off the urge to roll her eyes as it seems Mr. Shag has checked out early today. "No, I'm talking about the, and I quote here, 'exotic' mare that you brought in for lunch today. Although, I will pass on your note about your specifications on the next listless loose mare that is recruited here."

This is said mostly because she IS in the presence of harem fillies. Ammy doesn't care if they hate her, *she* can actually work for a living.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow leans onto Sandy's side. "You need to relax right now though. Wedding duties come second."
    Sandy rested his head on her shoulder, height differences being what they were. If Blaze hadn't been completely dragged away yet, he shrugged at him apologetically with a little smile. "Sorry Blaze, but I think the 2nd Lieutenant just pulled rank on us. I'll be by to go over details later."

After he was gone, Gear turned to those who remained in here and lazily saluted with a lopsided smile. "The Lieutenant and I will be back from our business, you crazy kids take care yerselves." She winked and left the galley.

She went to her quarters and collected the suit and headed out to the front of the Cirrus outside to wait for Silverpine.
    You know, the Captain could imply more with a single wink than she could say with a full speech. The little blush on his cheeks grew larger. "Aye, Cap'n. See you later."

15. - Top - End - #855
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie hung her head. A year ago, she'd snap off Aubade's head for making her sad. But the fae had changed. Violence was not the first thought in mind. "Ochkay. No glamours."

Grills

The pony colonel stumbled back and fell in the blacksmith shop. His flopped legs fall in front of his face and Grills spotted his watch. "I'm late. Here is my knife. I'll be back later... later. Later. "

Then the brown pony blinked away. He landed heavily on the civic centre roof. It was a clumsy landing. The alcohol displaced his landing.

Rainbow

"Yes I am. And this time you betta listen to me, Sandy." Sandy would be able to hear a soft humming purr from the sniper's throat. He would also feel her stroking his chin. "Now say what I want to hear."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-02 at 12:40 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #856
    Troll in the Playground

Ammy fights off the urge to roll her eyes as it seems Mr. Shag has checked out early today. "No, I'm talking about the, and I quote here, 'exotic' mare that you brought in for lunch today. Although, I will pass on your note about your specifications on the next listless loose mare that is recruited here."

This is said mostly because she IS in the presence of harem fillies. Ammy doesn't care if they hate her, *she* can actually work for a living.
    There were some dirty looks directed at her, though most of the fillies were too drunk and out of themselves to care too much at the moment.

"Oh that mare....No, she's not actually one of my new toys, chalk it up to incompatibility,"
    He lazily chuckled. "More like...a new business partner."

Lochbed

The kelpie hung her head. A year ago, she'd snap off Aubade's head for making her sad. But the fae had changed. Violence was not the first thought in mind. "Ochkay. No glamours."

There was really nothing much else Aubade could do for Ember, it was now just up to time for Ember. The servant took to cleaning, it relaxed her, calmed her down, kept her busy from fretting too much over the young master.

Ember stirred a little, his forehoof moving touching Lochbed's upper foreleg, well if she was there at his side by the couch at the time.

17. - Top - End - #857

Grills

The pony colonel stumbled back and fell in the blacksmith shop. His flopped legs fall in front of his face and Grills spotted his watch. "I'm late. Here is my knife. I'll be back later... later. Later. "

Then the brown pony blinked away. He landed heavily on the civic centre roof. It was a clumsy landing. The alcohol displaced his landing.
    Not exactly expecting the 'drunk teleportation' entrance, Staccata is taken aback momentarily while Grills nearly faceplants. "Charming."

Then without much pause, she continues onto business. "I need to know if a mare I have history with has shown up recently. Pink-purple, sadist, and makes you look subtle."

There were some dirty looks directed at her, though most of the fillies were too drunk and out of themselves to care too much at the moment.

"Oh that mare....No, she's not actually one of my new toys, chalk it up to incompatibility,"
    He lazily chuckled. "More like...a new business partner."
    A business dealing that didn't involve a trip to the bedroom? My my this must be important. Ammy shuffles some papers telepathically and sets some aside. "Shall I prepare the usual agreement where our new party waives all rights to any product or intellectual property rights to anything produced with this joint venture?"

Of course, if things go bad, the other party usually is legally obliged to take responsibility. Fun in the fine print.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #858
    Troll in the Playground

A business dealing that didn't involve a trip to the bedroom? My my this must be important. Ammy shuffles some papers telepathically and sets some aside. "Shall I prepare the usual agreement where our new party waives all rights to any product or intellectual property rights to anything produced with this joint venture?"

Of course, if things go bad, the other party usually is legally obliged to take responsibility. Fun in the fine print.

"No no, nothing like that, I don't think they actually have that sort of business capacity. Its more akin to merc work, being my body guard. Its a tough Equestria out there and many ponies out there don't want me saving it," He let out a throaty chuckle and groaned. Benson is under the assumption that Ammy isn't part of his Dark Forces dealing with world, but with his philanthropist/debauchery loving side. Because Benson's confused.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The mopey fae feels Ember's hoof brush against her. She good beside him the whole. Every minute she was tempted to glamour him. Her glowing hoof never touches him though. The staring with bit lips would look odd from an outsider.

Grills

Grills did not appreciate the snarks remark. Teleporting is hard enough. Depth perception without being actually able to see the destination was a tricky thing.

The colonel gets up and smoothly brushed back his mane. A flash of heat burned the liquor out his blood but succeeded in making an instantaneous hangover. "Yes.. I ran into such a pony. Tighter rear than yours but you have more roundness. She was close to having a wonderful night. Is she your rival? If so, conquering me before her would make her more than jealous."

Grills moves in an approaching meander, intent to get a better memory of Staccata. "After our first meeting, I had military investigators research all night to compose a history. Haven't look at the file yet. Anything in particular you need to know?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Amber comically drooled nearly toppling over her ownself as she watched Mystic walked away. The silly filly gathered herself and shook her head as she went off to find Faithful Song.
    Faith will certainly be around somewhere!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #861

"No no, nothing like that, I don't think they actually have that sort of business capacity. Its more akin to merc work, being my body guard. Its a tough Equestria out there and many ponies out there don't want me saving it," He let out a throaty chuckle and groaned. Benson is under the assumption that Ammy isn't part of his Dark Forces dealing with world, but with his philanthropist/debauchery loving side. Because Benson's confused.
    Sure that sounds good, although considering the level of hedonism, she'd really not be surprised by any evil skeletons in the closet. "Well luckily we can still keep her under special projects," Ammy floats over a couple of papers and a pen awaiting a signature.

"Although it might be better if you tell me what the special projects division actually does one of these days."

Grills

Grills did not appreciate the snarks remark. Teleporting is hard enough. Depth perception without being actually able to see the destination was a tricky thing.

The colonel gets up and smoothly brushed back his mane. A flash of heat burned the liquor out his blood but succeeded in making an instantaneous hangover. "Yes.. I ran into such a pony. Tighter rear than yours but you have more roundness. She was close to having a wonderful night. Is she your rival? If so, conquering me before her would make her more than jealous."

Grills moves in an approaching meander, intent to get a better memory of Staccata. "After our first meeting, I had military investigators research all night to compose a history. Haven't look at the file yet. Anything in particular you need to know?"
    Staccata was really torn on whether to tell Grills how often the mare she's talking about says grotesque sadistic sexual things when attempting murder. But then again, the stallion might be into that sort of thing. With her very short dealings with the whole messed up family, 'issues' might very well be at play.

"You can likely guess I'm not some Damsel that needs my coltfriend to knock some sense into you for having your eyes drift past the conversation and past my flank."

The mare makes a dismissive motion with her hoof. At least she knows somewhat of what's going on now. "Friendly advice, when she talks about killing you after, that's something she has a reputation for actually doing."
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #862
    Troll in the Playground

Amber Grain-Mystic's Manor

After some nonsensical searching, the silly filly who got easily enamored, finally found the pony she was looking for, who was somewhere, and who knows what that is.

She poked Faithful Song.

---------------
    Lochbed

The mopey fae feels Ember's hoof brush against her. She good beside him the whole. Every minute she was tempted to glamour him. Her glowing hoof never touches him though. The staring with bit lips would look odd from an outsider.

"We'll...get that pond finished today...promise,"
    The noble said from out of nowhere as soon some snoring was followed right after. His foreleg dangling on the side of the couch.
    ---------------
    Sure that sounds good, although considering the level of hedonism, she'd really not be surprised by any evil skeletons in the closet. "Well luckily we can still keep her under special projects," Ammy floats over a couple of papers and a pen awaiting a signature.

"Although it might be better if you tell me what the special projects division actually does one of these days."
    "Someday. Anyhoof, what am I exactly signing again? ...I'm a little off kilter right now...so feel free to speak in a typical condescending layman's tone...hahaha........" He chuckled in mirth and stared at the floating papers.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"Yes I am. And this time you betta listen to me, Sandy." Sandy would be able to hear a soft humming purr from the sniper's throat. He would also feel her stroking his chin. "Now say what I want to hear."
    Sandy nestled up more comfortably, all the better to hear that sweet purring. He sighed contentedly, absentmindedly rubbing her hoof. A tough fight, but in the end, Rainbow's arguments were just too sound, and the stallion had to admit defeat. "S'no reason t'fret, I know an order when I hear one. I'll relax 'till deemed fit for duty, barring imminent disaster to the Cirrus, naturally."

24. - Top - End - #864
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I am glad you are back. And not driven insane or disfigured by torture." Hover then drags Blaze away by the tail.

Hover's spooky comments startle Rainbow and she squeezes Sandy's hoof. "See you and the Captain on the bridge later, Warrent officer."
    Blaze
    Blaze struggles, but only a little.
    "Now what do you want of me, Hover? I already picked up the wedding cake."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Staccata was really torn on whether to tell Grills how often the mare she's talking about says grotesque sadistic sexual things when attempting murder. But then again, the stallion might be into that sort of thing. With her very short dealings with the whole messed up family, 'issues' might very well be at play.

"You can likely guess I'm not some Damsel that needs my coltfriend to knock some sense into you for having your eyes drift past the conversation and past my flank."

The mare makes a dismissive motion with her hoof. At least she knows somewhat of what's going on now. "Friendly advice, when she talks about killing you after, that's something she has a reputation for actually doing."
    "Hmm.... My first guess was a power hungry courtesan. A mare whose ways of the night and days gets her a job that pays. My second guess was an assassin." Grills stroked his chin and turn his head away. A coltfriend would put Staccata off limits. "Same if that is not just a passing mention."

His lips raised and whistled. A pegasus dressed from head to hoof in black flew down before him. A series of files was fanned out and Grills plucked out two. The colonel opened one folder and sighed hard. An assassin was so close to Ember. He could have been killed so easily. It hurt his heart so much letting that happen. "Another assassin. I hate sleeping with assassins. They never put much energy into it and try to exhaust you, ya know? Hmmm.. You didn't try to confront this maniac did you?" he asked, hiding his inner worry.

---------------

"We'll...get that pond finished today...promise,"
    The noble said from out of nowhere as soon some snoring was followed right after. His foreleg dangling on the side of the couch.
    ---------------
    "Ssshh. Sleep. Sleep Ember." Lochbed patted Ember's head with the damp cloth again and kissed his dangling hoof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #866

"Hmm.... My first guess was a power hungry courtesan. A mare whose ways of the night and days gets her a job that pays. My second guess was an assassin." Grills stroked his chin and turn his head away. A coltfriend would put Staccata off limits. "Same if that is not just a passing mention."

His lips raised and whistled. A pegasus dressed from head to hoof in black flew down before him. A series of files was fanned out and Grills plucked out two. The colonel opened one folder and sighed hard. An assassin was so close to Ember. He could have been killed so easily. It hurt his heart so much letting that happen. "Another assassin. I hate sleeping with assassins. They never put much energy into it and try to exhaust you, ya know? Hmmm.. You didn't try to confront this maniac did you?" he asked, hiding his inner worry.
    Staccata lets Grills speak while he looks over his folder. It amazes her how loose nobles can be with information while still being competent enough to have it. "Let us just say there's some history in it, most recently the day I was dragging you out half-dead out of a crater."

The mare looks up for a moment, ignoring the fact that Grills is still thinking with his libido. "How I would deal with her is pull the strings on the money. She either has he own bit pile that needs logistics to get here or is being payed. There is one stallion in town that I know of in a relevant agency, likely EBI that could be convinced to help."

"Someday. Anyhoof, what am I exactly signing again? ...I'm a little off kilter right now...so feel free to speak in a typical condescending layman's tone...hahaha........" He chuckled in mirth and stared at the floating papers.
    "Just some bookkeeping, Mr. Shag," Ammy hovers a the pen over some relevant parts while she keeps at standard business distance and talking in monotone.

"Government stuff stating you as a senior business partner and/or employer of a new pony to the organization. Stuff that tells financial you might be spending money at the new hire. Usual Pony Resources alert that you might, at your discretion be sending ponies to keep an eye on or assist her."
    There are three lines asking for a signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Staccata lets Grills speak while he looks over his folder. It amazes her how loose nobles can be with information while still being competent enough to have it. "Let us just say there's some history in it, most recently the day I was dragging you out half-dead out of a crater."

The mare looks up for a moment, ignoring the fact that Grills is still thinking with his libido. "How I would deal with her is pull the strings on the money. She either has he own bit pile that needs logistics to get here or is being payed. There is one stallion in town that I know of in a relevant agency, likely EBI that could be convinced to help."
    By this time Grills has both files open and floating by his head. He paced back and forth while speaking. "Well by the high profile target she executed, she has a stash. But I am an even higher target than all of these ponies. My my... many lines of your file is blacked out. Hmmm... I won't pursue." he said with a bit of slyness.

Grills figured Staccata has a contact rubbing markers on military files. He knew you didn't need someone that high to get a black quill on a file colonel's file. And fires happen. "EBI you say. I am getting lazy. Sloppy. I didn't see any EBI agents on my table. Though none of the folders were packing. Anyways... you know why Juribean needs the bits then."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #868

By this time Grills has both files open and floating by his head. He paced back and forth while speaking. "Well by the high profile target she executed, she has a stash. But I am an even higher target than all of these ponies. My my... many lines of your file is blacked out. Hmmm... I won't pursue." he said with a bit of slyness.

Grills figured Staccata has a contact rubbing markers on military files. He knew you didn't need someone that high to get a black quill on a file colonel's file. And fires happen. "EBI you say. I am getting lazy. Sloppy. I didn't see any EBI agents on my table. Though none of the folders were packing. Anyways... you know why Juribean needs the bits then."

"I'll fill you in, I don't get along with the noble establishment. That isn't to say they're useless to my purposes,
    " Staccata rather cryptically replies. Although having certain things black-inked is always nice, she needs to get around to finding somepony that can torch all copies of that files.

Without mentioning the vague-hatred that comes from what is presumably several meetings and murder attempts between the two, the mare continues. "If anything, she leaves the impression of being short-sighted. This usually leads a pony into debt or frantically saving up for something she wants."
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #869
    Troll in the Playground

"Ssshh. Sleep. Sleep Ember." Lochbed patted Ember's head with the damp cloth again and kissed his dangling hoof.
    Sleep he did for a very long time, rest was what he needed, not from exhaustion but also from his troubles. So much on the seventeen year old's plate, so much expectations placed on himself. He slept a dreamless dream, too tired was he to even conjure up flashback dreams.

----------------------------------------------

"Just some bookkeeping, Mr. Shag," Ammy hovers a the pen over some relevant parts while she keeps at standard business distance and talking in monotone.

"Government stuff stating you as a senior business partner and/or employer of a new pony to the organization. Stuff that tells financial you might be spending money at the new hire. Usual Pony Resources alert that you might, at your discretion be sending ponies to keep an eye on or assist her."
    There are three lines asking for a signature.

"And this why I had my assistant take care of this stuff, I'm rarely sober,"
    He lazily winked as he took the magically floating pen between his teeth and signed his name those three times.

"Watch, it turns out I signed away all my Bits,"
    He chuckled in mirth laying on his back on the couch. He clopped his hooves twice as a servant floated over his pipe.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

Amber Grain-Mystic's Manor

After some nonsensical searching, the silly filly who got easily enamored, finally found the pony she was looking for, who was somewhere, and who knows what that is.

She poked Faithful Song.
    "Hallo Amber~" sings the mare, without looking at her.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.