New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Well, the cutest mare is Gwyn, but she's both taken and not technically in town. Do you actually want a relationship, or is this going to end with a one-night stand?" she asks, giving him a bit of a look.
    "If I recall correctly, she called you a bad liar, so something you were saying was a lie from her perspective." Soft points out.
    Zach
    "I do believe it was me saying I'd be okay...she's a special sort of foal, isn't she?"
    He rather liked Hullabaloo.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Astra chuckles at his comment a little and nods. Yeah, that's true.

She blinked her eyes at his offer to pay. Oh, wow. Thanks. She turns to Jim to place an order for a scoop of strawberry. Then she turns back to Taylor. My name's Astra. Nice to meet ya. She holds out a hoof to shake.
    Pony Jim proceeds to get her a scoop of strawberry ice cream.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I dunno...maybe...we'll figure out something...if we try,"
    Ember bit down on his lip. Could he take on the responsibility of even being able to take care of her? He didn't even know her outside of the story he painted in his head. But, that shouldn't even be a factor. She was a mare, who was being forced to do unpleasant things and apparently had no escape from it from the way it all sounded to him. He had to help, he had to, maybe even something about good karma.

He then spontaneously gave her a light hug and then pulled back immediately when he realized he did so. "I..uh...sorry...about that..... I... suppose...I'll develop the film..but..." He glanced down at his fore hooves, he didn't know how to finish his sentence or where to go from there.
    Juribean is thrown for a loop by the hug. Her brain flips upside down in her skull. Was this little stallion serious or was this a trick. False naivete to lull her into a trap. "Yo- Wha- "

A voice, that of Sweet Victory, come from the other side of the curtain, "Mr. Sol, are you okay in there? Do you need assistance?"

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Well, the cutest mare is Gwyn, but she's both taken and not technically in town. Do you actually want a relationship, or is this going to end with a one-night stand?" she asks, giving him a bit of a look.
    "Relationship? No pony would want one with me. Not unless they were after something. My wealth. My rank. My political clout. My martial talent? My nighttime prowess." Grills didn't flinch from the look. He understood why she asked. And this makes him sip his drink again and sigh heavily. "Romance is dead for me. And even friendship is limited as many are out for something."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Juribean is thrown for a loop by the hug. Her brain flips upside down in her skull. Was this little stallion serious or was this a trick. False naivete to lull her into a trap. "Yo- Wha- "

A voice, that of Sweet Victory, come from the other side of the curtain, "Mr. Sol, are you okay in there? Do you need assistance?"

Ember is taken a little by surprise by Sweet Victory calling out to him. He turned to the curtain glancing back at Juribean. "I.....actually...yea...I think I do."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember is taken a little by surprise by Sweet Victory calling out to him. He turned to the curtain glancing back at Juribean. "I.....actually...yea...I think I do."

The orangey-brown mare swept herself into the room. "How can I help you, boss?"

Juribean was still dumbfounded by the hug. She stammered. "W-wh-wha-"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Astra chuckles at his comment a little and nods. Yeah, that's true.

She blinked her eyes at his offer to pay. Oh, wow. Thanks. She turns to Jim to place an order for a scoop of strawberry. Then she turns back to Taylor. My name's Astra. Nice to meet ya. She holds out a hoof to shake.
    Good to meet you, too, Astra. I'm Taylor." He eagerly reciprocates the hoofshake, smile still in place.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

The orangey-brown mare swept herself into the room. "How can I help you, boss?"

Juribean was still dumbfounded by the hug. She stammered. "W-wh-wha-"

Ember, you just made a crazy deadly assassin cutely stammer in confusion. There should be an achievement for that.

Ember shyly looked at the voluptuous mare. He lowered his head as if to whisper towards Sweet Victory. "Actually, ma'am...I think I' need some.......advice..........in private."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember, you just made a crazy deadly assassin cutely stammer in confusion. There should be an achievement for that.

Ember shyly looked at the voluptuous mare. He lowered his head as if to whisper towards Sweet Victory. "Actually, ma'am...I think I' need some.......advice..........in private."
    "Okay.. Be with you in a second ma'am." say Victory. Only the last few words are loud enough for Juri to hear, if she were aware of her surroundings. She backpedals back through the curtain.

The slightly zaftig mare is standing out the room and pointing to the main desk. "Protection and lubricants are in the second drawer, sir." she whispers. Her voice is a bit unexcited and somewhat disappointed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    While meeting essentially herself would be amusing, Arvadraa is more likely to just naively point out the first place that looks like it sells food. What that place is of course, is dependant on where Blades' shop is, and therefore up to her discretion.
    Since the shop is somewhat out-of-the-way, it was only natural that they ended up in a somewhat out-of-the-way restaurant. The place they found was small, nearly deserted, and served food that seemed like it had been taken from some distant culture and adjusted to seem less alien to local ponies. In addition, judging by a faint scent in the air, it served some rather excellent tea.

Blades took a seat and beckoned to Arvadraa. "Seems like ya made a decent choice! So, would ya like to talk about something while ya think of what to order?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot was on all fours, the spasms seemed to have died down a bit. "That's rather..romantic....of you babe." He chuckled. He still appeared out of it and needed to lay down properly. He looked over at the doctor and lazily salute. "Aye...aye...doc."

"Hey doc...don't get your stethoscope in a knot...it was an honest error..I think.." He said, slurring just a few words.
    "Yeesh. C'mon Fox, let's not bother the nice doctor any longer," Icy said, dragging him out of the clinic and out on to the streets. Presumably with Hay Bale in tow. Once outside, she steadied him by the shoulder. "Fox, what happened? Esmeralda shut me out there."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay.. Be with you in a second ma'am." say Victory. Only the last few words are loud enough for Juri to hear, if she were aware of her surroundings. She backpedals back through the curtain.

The slightly zaftig mare is standing out the room and pointing to the main desk. "Protection and lubricants are in the second drawer, sir." she whispers. Her voice is a bit unexcited and somewhat disappointed.
    For about ten seconds there's an awkward moment of silence as Ember's brain tries to wrap around Sweet Victory's words.

"Wha-wha-what??"
    He sputters loudly standing outside the curtain in the main room, realization the implications of her words. He flushed as his eyes went on wide and around. Wait a minute...just why were there protection and lubricants in the store..there? Gyaaaah...he shook his head clearing his mind of that.

"No..no ma'am...its-its nothing like that...I couldn't..! I mean..! Ahh..nevermind,"
    He shook his head again and pinned back his ears in embarrassment.

"I...the lady in there....we got to talking a bit...from what she tells me, I believe she might be a prostitute whose uh..well...employer mistreats her, she spoke of punishment for..not getting a job done right...and stuff like that. And...that....she can't even..run to authority for this for help..."
    he stared at the ground with such coltly sad eyes and nibbled his bottom lip.

"I want to help..her....but...I don't really know...what to really do.......I know..I just met you today....and...you really don't need to do anything for me....but....I dunno...I need advice...any kind here."

================================================== ===========================
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yeesh. C'mon Fox, let's not bother the nice doctor any longer," Icy said, dragging him out of the clinic and out on to the streets. Presumably with Hay Bale in tow. Once outside, she steadied him by the shoulder. "Fox, what happened? Esmeralda shut me out there."

"I...lost my temper...that's what........and I just...couldn't.....let them...let Esmeralda....do that...talk of a threesome with not even ponies she was dating...I mean well...I didn't want...your body to be......defiled..."
    He answered furrowing his brows and all that.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

For about ten seconds there's an awkward moment of silence as Ember's brain tries to wrap around Sweet Victory's words.

"Wha-wha-what??"
    He sputters loudly standing outside the curtain in the main room, realization the implications of her words. He flushed as his eyes went on wide and around. Wait a minute...just why were there protection and lubricants in the store..there? Gyaaaah...he shook his head clearing his mind of that.

"No..no ma'am...its-its nothing like that...I couldn't..! I mean..! Ahh..nevermind,"
    He shook his head again and pinned back his ears in embarrassment.

"I...the lady in there....we got to talking a bit...from what she tells me, I believe she might be a prostitute whose uh..well...employer mistreats her, she spoke of punishment for..not getting a job done right...and stuff like that. And...that....she can't even..run to authority for this for help..."
    he stared at the ground with such coltly sad eyes and nibbled his bottom lip.

"I want to help..her....but...I don't really know...what to really do.......I know..I just met you today....and...you really don't need to do anything for me....but....I dunno...I need advice...any kind here."
    "Bwhat... Wait wait wait wait." The mare waves her hooves as if she was trying to physically grab the teen''s blathered words out the air and sort them before her.

"You have to answer a few questions first. One, are you sure she is a working filly? Two, can you pay for her at all? Three, what will happen to her once emancipated? Maybe she could work here but would she even do that? OVerall sounds like a lot of trouble."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

"I...lost my temper...that's what........and I just...couldn't.....let them...let Esmeralda....do that...talk of a threesome with not even ponies she was dating...I mean well...I didn't want...your body to be......defiled..."
    "... I need to have a long talk with her when we get home," Icy said, an unamused expression flitting through her face. She pointed at Hay Bale. "I assume this is the mare she was trying to seduce?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata appears lost in thought for a couple moments, thinking back on shopping montage while there was a hat riot.

"How often do shoppers turn into a violent mob here anyway?"
    "... to date? Only three times. And it was the same damned hat shop," Tyrol replied.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

"Bwhat... Wait wait wait wait." The mare waves her hooves as if she was trying to physically grab the teen''s blathered words out the air and sort them before her.

"You have to answer a few questions first. One, are you sure she is a working filly? Two, can you pay for her at all? Three, what will happen to her once emancipated? Maybe she could work here but would she even do that? OVerall sounds like a lot of trouble."

"Yea...I'm totally sure,"
    He answers the first question along with repeating most of the dialogue he and Juribean exchanged. "Second...I...I don't know....I mean...maybe....though frankly....I don't know why I have to buy her.....she's a pony not an object. Thirdly......I........I don't know......I could...maybe take care of her. I mean well....to me...its like this....if it wasn't for somepony helping me....I...might not have been able to have had a chance at a new life......."

"... I need to have a long talk with her when we get home," Icy said, an unamused expression flitting through her face. She pointed at Hay Bale. "I assume this is the mare she was trying to seduce?"
    "Yes," He answered giving Hay Bale a look.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taylor

Good to meet you, too, Astra. I'm Taylor." He eagerly reciprocates the hoofshake, smile still in place.
    Astra takes her bowl and gets at least a spoonful in before resuming the conversation.

So, what brings you to this town?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Astra takes her bowl and gets at least a spoonful in before resuming the conversation.

So, what brings you to this town?
    "Hah, I've been asking myself that same question. I think I made the decision to come here before Thunderspark, but after the Leviathan. A...vacation of sorts." His smile becomes half wry, half bitter. "It's been a long week."

---

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Since the shop is somewhat out-of-the-way, it was only natural that they ended up in a somewhat out-of-the-way restaurant. The place they found was small, nearly deserted, and served food that seemed like it had been taken from some distant culture and adjusted to seem less alien to local ponies. In addition, judging by a faint scent in the air, it served some rather excellent tea.

Blades took a seat and beckoned to Arvadraa. "Seems like ya made a decent choice! So, would ya like to talk about something while ya think of what to order?"
    "I...I do want to talk about something. But at the same time I don't, and I don't know if I should...does that make sense?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #77

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra raises an eyebrow. Sounds like it. What do you that gives these crazy times?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I...I do want to talk about something. But at the same time I don't, and I don't know if I should...does that make sense?"
    "But if ya don't want to talk about something, that implies not wantin' to talk about something, so wantin' to talk about something when ya don't want to talk about something doesn't make sense... All this circular logic is makin' my head hurt." Blades shook her head.

"Well, anyway, why shouldn't ya talk? Talkin's never really bad, has it? Unless, of course, ya're talkin' about talkin' about something in particular, 'n I guess ya are. What kind of things would ya like not to talk about? 'Cause we don't have to talk about things ya don't want to talk about right now, ya know! Of course, if ya do want to talk about that thing ya don't want to talk about, ya're free to, but if ya'd rather talk about something else, ya can do that too!" By now, even Blades had probably lost track of what she was saying.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra raises an eyebrow. Sounds like it. What do you that gives these crazy times?
    "I'm...not sure my choice of 'profession' if that's what you want to call it has a name, exactly. Some call me a wandering priest. Some a detective. Some just call me the friendly hoof when it's needed most. As for me, I'm all of those and none at the same time. And by the Dawn I'm being ridiculously cryptic, aren't I? You should hear Star try and stumble through an explanation, though. I think at last count 'A um pony that er does ah things that erm yes, right' was the most comprehensive." He laughs. "In all seriousness though, I probably couldn't tell you if I tried. Let's leave it at 'weird things happen around me'. Best way to put it."

---

Arvadraa

"But if ya don't want to talk about something, that implies not wantin' to talk about something, so wantin' to talk about something when ya don't want to talk about something doesn't make sense... All this circular logic is makin' my head hurt." Blades shook her head.

"Well, anyway, why shouldn't ya talk? Talkin's never really bad, has it? Unless, of course, ya're talkin' about talkin' about something in particular, 'n I guess ya are. What kind of things would ya like not to talk about? 'Cause we don't have to talk about things ya don't want to talk about right now, ya know! Of course, if ya do want to talk about that thing ya don't want to talk about, ya're free to, but if ya'd rather talk about something else, ya can do that too!" By now, even Blades had probably lost track of what she was saying.
    "...I completely understood everything you just said. I can't tell if that's good or bad. But I'm...changing the subject again. It's not fair to you to leave you in the dark about this, not when it could have an impact on both of us, not after everything you've done for me. This...this thing I didn't want to talk about. It's about my past. And if you really want to know..." She straightens putting on a 'resolve' face. "I'll tell you."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-03-10 at 12:38 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra chuckles at the explanation. So, a "Jack of all trades" kind of pony, huh? I bet that never gets boring.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra chuckles at the explanation. So, a "Jack of all trades" kind of pony, huh? I bet that never gets boring.
    "Oh, definitely not. Intimately disturbing and horrifying at times, most often exciting in a 'I'm gonna die' kinda way, but never, ever boring. I suppose most of the reason I'm here is that I thought that would change but...privately? I hope it doesn't. I have no clue what I'd do if I was bored at the time." He takes another bite of ice cream and thinks on it briefly. "Wither, probably."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Will somebody please explain to me why Icy doesn't remember agreeing to a threesome? Hay Bale asked, rubbing her temples.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #83
    Firbolg in the Playground

"... to date? Only three times. And it was the same damned hat shop," Tyrol replied.
    Staccata kicks her empty soda can into the trash and goes over to the small hotel room table. Ponies here must really enjoy their hats. If only there were some sort of hat simulator they could waste their time on (maybe a war-themed one).

"Well you better head out, if you stay around here I'll have to resort to a different way to make you feel better."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

"...I completely understood everything you just said. I can't tell if that's good or bad. But I'm...changing the subject again. It's not fair to you to leave you in the dark about this, not when it could have an impact on both of us, not after everything you've done for me. This...this thing I didn't want to talk about. It's about my past. And if you really want to know..." She straightens putting on a 'resolve' face. "I'll tell you."
    "Well, if it's important, then ya'd best tell the important parts, hadn't ya?" Blades winked. "'N besides, if ya'll be tellin' ponies eventually, gettin' started would help. The first time's the hardest, 'n it gets easier. 'N even if it is hard, it might make ya feel better too! If ya're as comfortable as ya're goin' to get, why not get it over with? But if it's too hard 'n ya'd rather get more comfortable first, maybe we could talk about some things happenin' to me lately instead."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Well, if it's important, then ya'd best tell the important parts, hadn't ya?" Blades winked. "'N besides, if ya'll be tellin' ponies eventually, gettin' started would help. The first time's the hardest, 'n it gets easier. 'N even if it is hard, it might make ya feel better too! If ya're as comfortable as ya're goin' to get, why not get it over with? But if it's too hard 'n ya'd rather get more comfortable first, maybe we could talk about some things happenin' to me lately instead."
    "It is important, or...well, I think it is. I just...feel like I need to be hoenst, but I'm so conflicted on whether to be or not. Honesty is good but this...I..." She sighs, clearly aggrivated by her inability to make up her mind. "Nothing's...ever really made sense, in my life. I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark, doing my best to figure out what's going on. But my best has never been good enough. And until this shadow stops looming over me...I never will."

(PM sent, as this bit is kinda lengthy, and I don't want to clog too much.)

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It is important, or...well, I think it is. I just...feel like I need to be hoenst, but I'm so conflicted on whether to be or not. Honesty is good but this...I..." She sighs, clearly aggrivated by her inability to make up her mind. "Nothing's...ever really made sense, in my life. I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark, doing my best to figure out what's going on. But my best has never been good enough. And until this shadow stops looming over me...I never will."
    As Arvadraa told the story, Blades listened as carefully as she could. Then, when it was over, she grabbed the Flutter Pony in a tight embrace.

"Don't worry. I'll help ya. I'll keep ya safe. I won't let anything hurt ya. I don't know about magic, but I'll do all I can. I'll help ya get over it, 'n I'll never let it happen to ya again. 'N if he comes for ya, I'll cut his head off 'n make his skull into a drinkin' mug for ya!"

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea...I'm totally sure,"
    He answers the first question along with repeating most of the dialogue he and Juribean exchanged. "Second...I...I don't know....I mean...maybe....though frankly....I don't know why I have to buy her.....she's a pony not an object. Thirdly......I........I don't know......I could...maybe take care of her. I mean well....to me...its like this....if it wasn't for somepony helping me....I...might not have been able to have had a chance at a new life......."
    Sweet Victory patiently listended to the tales. Something something seemed off though. she couldn't put her hoof on it. "Well you are now dealing with a pimp. If you are going to take her away from him, you will need to treat him very well or you will have a fierce enemy. And he won't allow any pimping on his turf. It's noble what you want to do. Is it worth the trouble?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Will somebody please explain to me why Icy doesn't remember agreeing to a threesome? Hay Bale asked, rubbing her temples.
    Icy closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nuzzle, sighing softly. "Do you want the short version, or the long drawn out version complete with details on how we laid with each other?" she finally asked dryly. Obviously the last part was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata kicks her empty soda can into the trash and goes over to the small hotel room table. Ponies here must really enjoy their hats. If only there were some sort of hat simulator they could waste their time on (maybe a war-themed one).

"Well you better head out, if you stay around here I'll have to resort to a different way to make you feel better."
    Tyrol blinked as Staccata went over to the table. "Different way? What do you mean?"

(Just gonna wrap up the hat riots then.)

[Lemongrass/Town]
    The pegasus was disgruntled. The townsponies can be so irrational at times. Who in their sane minds would riot over hats? The answer smacked him in the back of the head. Bridle Shores. Of course.

He felt a tap on the back of his shoulders. "Hey playboy. Your fillyfriend wanted to see you. In some hotel," a sour voice spoke.

Lemongrass blinked. "Dreamrunner?!"

"Is that the broad's name? Anyway, yeah. Whatever. I got to escort these troublemakers to the guard house." The earth pony strode past him, gesturing at his fellow guards to move the prisoners along. He gave the griffon a salute along the way.

Lemongrass, meanwhile, flew off to find Dreamrunner, knowing exactly where she had stayed before. He would go and knock on her door.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Icy closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nuzzle, sighing softly. "Do you want the short version, or the long drawn out version complete with details on how we laid with each other?" she finally asked dryly. Obviously the last part was a joke.
    Long. That way Grif can just shorten it and paraphrase it.

"What?"

Nothing. Continue.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet Victory patiently listended to the tales. Something something seemed off though. she couldn't put her hoof on it. "Well you are now dealing with a pimp. If you are going to take her away from him, you will need to treat him very well or you will have a fierce enemy. And he won't allow any pimping on his turf. It's noble what you want to do. Is it worth the trouble?"

"Well.....isn't doing the right thing worth the trouble?"
    He questioned glancing at the curtain and then back at Sweet Victory. He wondered if he could use the Bits Grills had dumped on him.....if...he couldn't...then gosh darn it he would just have to work hard everyday to scrounge up those Bits.

Long. That way Grif can just shorten it and paraphrase it.

"What?"

Nothing. Continue.

Fox Trot said nothing, he only thought about that 'Grif' was a weird pony name/