New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Hallo Amber~" sings the mare, without looking at her.
    "H-hello," She stammered blushing at the way Faithful sang her name in such dulcet tones. "Miss Mystic....I..you...us...join her in the bath." She twiddled her hooves and adjusted her collar slightly.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze struggles, but only a little.
    "Now what do you want of me, Hover? I already picked up the wedding cake."
    "You can uh... pick out the music. Then we have to get copies of the wedding contract made so we can sign all fifteen copies." Hover darted her eyes left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"I'll fill you in, I don't get along with the noble establishment. That isn't to say they're useless to my purposes,
    " Staccata rather cryptically replies. Although having certain things black-inked is always nice, she needs to get around to finding somepony that can torch all copies of that files.
    "Oh no. Does that mean we will never be friends? Oh no."
    he mockingly said with a coy voice and hoof on the tip of his mouth. Fortunately for Staccata, Grills was too lazy to secure the original files nor pay for access.

Without mentioning the vague-hatred that comes from what is presumably several meetings and murder attempts between the two, the mare continues. "If anything, she leaves the impression of being short-sighted. This usually leads a pony into debt or frantically saving up for something she wants."
    Grills went back to perversion to quell the awkwardness of her noble hatred. "I doubt the first one. Most assassins in debt would never be allowed to target me. She would just sleep with me for the money. Assassins don't share targets in order to prevent ponies from impeding each other anyway. Prevents assassin target assassin beddings too. Shame. Juribean is probably trying to purchase something."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #873
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blade's Workshop (or whatever is it called)

Luka just sits there, a bit shocked since it WASN'T Iron....
    IT WASN'T IRON! that must be the reason everybody he knows got pwned so hard by a completely unbalanced Overpowered LVL 1337 possible Black Knight. He's still crouching (whatever is this called) in disbelief, then looks at his left side fast and turns to another, then turns again to his left having just noticed there's a metal pole there

"You mean I can't use my skills on Iron?....nnnggg"

He then holds/bites the pole, then seems to bite it hard, then progressively harder until he gets exhausted and drops it breathing heavily. He then completely gets it's NOT iron, he's expressing "This cannot be".
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "H-hello," She stammered blushing at the way Faithful sang her name in such dulcet tones. "Miss Mystic....I..you...us...join her in the bath." She twiddled her hooves and adjusted her collar slightly.
    She giggles.
    "Definitely sounds like a gooood idea~" she says brightly. Grin. "Want to lead the way? :3"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    She giggles.
    "Definitely sounds like a gooood idea~" she says brightly. Grin. "Want to lead the way? :3"
    "I uh..sure," She nodded her head and lead the two to the bath, to Mystic.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Oh no. Does that mean we will never be friends? Oh no."

Grills went back to perversion to quell the awkwardness of her noble hatred. "I doubt the first one. Most assassins in debt would never be allowed to target me. She would just sleep with me for the money. Assassins don't share targets in order to prevent ponies from impeding each other anyway. Prevents assassin target assassin beddings too. Shame. Juribean is probably trying to purchase something."
    "No, the reason I don't like to make friends with nobles is that, among other things, they're far more likely to stand outside a bar trying to pick up buzzed fillies," Staccata replies to the little one-liner with the (rather vague and fuzzy) memory of their first run-in.

"And now we're talking in assumptions, just find a way to cut off the coin, force a mistake, and, at least, put her in the hospital for a while."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy nestled up more comfortably, all the better to hear that sweet purring. He sighed contentedly, absentmindedly rubbing her hoof. A tough fight, but in the end, Rainbow's arguments were just too sound, and the stallion had to admit defeat. "S'no reason t'fret, I know an order when I hear one. I'll relax 'till deemed fit for duty, barring imminent disaster to the Cirrus, naturally."
    "You are a pushover." She tapped the stallion lightly in the forehead. "You quit too easily."

"No, the reason I don't like to make friends with nobles is that, among other things, they're far more likely to stand outside a bar trying to pick up buzzed fillies," Staccata replies to the little one-liner with the (rather vague and fuzzy) memory of their first run-in.

"And now we're talking in assumptions, just find a way to cut off the coin, force a mistake, and, at least, put her in the hospital for a while."
    "Ouch. One mare verbally bucks me thing the junk. The other wants my junk and my life. Ouch. Fighting her is probably more ouch. Let's go with finding her bosses."

Sleep he did for a very long time, rest was what he needed, not from exhaustion but also from his troubles. So much on the seventeen year old's plate, so much expectations placed on himself. He slept a dreamless dream, too tired was he to even conjure up flashback dreams.
    As the hours passed, Lochbed waited. Eventually she decided that he needed to have a drink. Lochbed scurried away to find Aubade "Awbade. Should Ah wake him for a drink?"she whispered.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-02 at 08:44 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Mmmm..." He grinned and licked her nose. "Lookin' forward to it..." His one good wing wrapped around her as well as his hooves.
    "As will I," Esmeralda said with a somewhat pervy grin. She cuddled him for several more minutes, before reluctantly disengaging herself. "... I'll be back later once we started out this mess."

After he was gone, Gear turned to those who remained in here and lazily saluted with a lopsided smile. "The Lieutenant and I will be back from our business, you crazy kids take care yerselves." She winked and left the galley.

She went to her quarters and collected the suit and headed out to the front of the Cirrus outside to wait for Silverpine.
    Sliverpine reappeared with his own suit and uniform, shotgun slung around his back. "Let's go then, Captain."

9. - Top - End - #879
    Troll in the Playground

As the hours passed, Lochbed waited. Eventually she decided that he needed to have a drink. Lochbed scurried away to find Aubade "Awbade. Should Ah wake him for a drink?"she whispered.
    With the kitchen and living room spotless, not that it was really dirty anyway earlier, Aubade had moved upstairs to clean the restrooms. She spritzed the mirror with cleaning solution and began to wipe away at it, and then Lochbed appeared.

"Yes, go ahead, but no funny business with your glamour, like, making his body think its hydrated when its really not,"
    She shook her head, her attitude quite different than how she used to interact with Lochbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine reappeared with his own suit and uniform, shotgun slung around his back. "Let's go then, Captain."
    Dat uniform.

Gearstride smiled at him and gave him a nod. The pair started to walk towards town eventually passing through the town gates, the guards waving them in.

"How are you doing...Liuetenant?"
    She asked squashing the silence between the two. "I know..its a little out of the blue, but after all that's happened, well you know." She sheepishly smiled pinning back her ears.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

"As will I," Esmeralda said with a somewhat pervy grin. She cuddled him for several more minutes, before reluctantly disengaging herself. "... I'll be back later once we started out this mess."
    He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I know this is like the pot and the kettle, but don't do anything too crazy, okay?"
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #881
    Titan in the Playground

"I uh..sure," She nodded her head and lead the two to the bath, to Mystic.
    Mystic was in a rather fancy bathroom, relaxing in a bath filled with bubbles, letting loose a comforted sigh. The master bathroom itself is large, and the bath itself is huge. All tree of them could quite easily fit in there without being uncomfortable.

"Feel free to come in at any time. No cannonballs" she teases. She's got a few bottles of wine nearby, since she usually hasa cup or two with her baths.

12. - Top - End - #882

"And this why I had my assistant take care of this stuff, I'm rarely sober,"
    He lazily winked as he took the magically floating pen between his teeth and signed his name those three times.

"Watch, it turns out I signed away all my Bits,"
    He chuckled in mirth laying on his back on the couch. He clopped his hooves twice as a servant floated over his pipe.
    "But Mr. Shag, these procedures have insulated your organization from considerable risk since implemented," Ammy replies flatly, not quite registering the joke. Noticing Balboa going for his pipe, the mare realizes she doesn't have long before he's in full-blown lounging mode and shuts off important business.

"Before I leave, do you have any recommendation for Pony Resources as who to assign as a minion to this,"
    she shuffles through some papers looking for a name, "Mystic to keep an eye on things?"

"Ouch. One mare verbally bucks me thing the junk. The other wants my junk and my life. Ouch. Fighting her is probably more ouch. Let's go with finding her bosses."
    One-track mind that Stallion has. But enough of that. "I'm under an agreement to stay in town as a side-effect of the whole dark-forces threat. You're likely going to have an easier time tracking down her network. I'll try and make sure I don't have to put her into a coma until then."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ettin in the Playground

Dat uniform.

Gearstride smiled at him and gave him a nod. The pair started to walk towards town eventually passing through the town gates, the guards waving them in.

"How are you doing...Liuetenant?"
    She asked squashing the silence between the two. "I know..its a little out of the blue, but after all that's happened, well you know." She sheepishly smiled pinning back her ears.
    Sliverpine shook his head, trying hard not to eye her flank. "I'm fine, Captain. I should be one asking you about that injury of yours. Has it healed?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I know this is like the pot and the kettle, but don't do anything too crazy, okay?"
    "Crazy?" A mischievous twinkle appeared in her eyes. "Why, that is my middle name." Her expression softened, and she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I kid. Of course we'll watch ourselves."

With that, she waved goodbye and left the room.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic was in a rather fancy bathroom, relaxing in a bath filled with bubbles, letting loose a comforted sigh. The master bathroom itself is large, and the bath itself is huge. All three of them could quite easily fit in there without being uncomfortable.

"Feel free to come in at any time. No cannonballs" she teases. She's got a few bottles of wine nearby, since she usually has a cup or two with her baths.

Amber looked at the bathing mare, then at Faithful Song, and then back Mystic. She flushed taking steps toward her. She took off the outfit that Mystic, off screen gave to her to wear, a sort of wear found at Big Bruce's shop, and stepped into the bathtub sitting at the opposite end facing Mystic. She blew off some bubbles off her muzzle cutely.
    ----------------------
    Sliverpine shook his head, trying hard not to eye her flank. "I'm fine, Captain. I should be one asking you about that injury of yours. Has it healed?"

"Oh...its.....fine...I mean, its not going to go away in less than a day, but its fine,"
    She said with a cheeky smile looking at him, at his jade eyes. She glanced away still walking, but in less of a hurry. "Like I said before, its a good thing I don't use my leg to throw." She chuckled.

"But Mr. Shag, these procedures have insulated your organization from considerable risk since implemented," Ammy replies flatly, not quite registering the joke. Noticing Balboa going for his pipe, the mare realizes she doesn't have long before he's in full-blown lounging mode and shuts off important business.

"Before I leave, do you have any recommendation for Pony Resources as who to assign as a minion to this,"
    she shuffles through some papers looking for a name, "Mystic to keep an eye on things?"
    He took a puff from his pipe and propped himself up with his forelegs. He glanced at Ammy with a lopsided smile.

"Are you up for a raise in pay?"
    He asked grinning.
    -----------------

Fox Trot-His House

He heavily sighed sitting in his chair and blankly staring at the paperwork he filed and looked through. He would have rather have been on a field assignment then deal with this dredge, but then again he'd be away from his Icy. Not that it matter, eventually he would be called away to investigate some foreign land, collect intelligence...all for the motherland. There was no winning here.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Dwarf in the Playground

Twinkle headed into Soft's bar and took a seat. "The usual, please" he said (the usual being "surprise me")

Meanwhile, weather ponies were beginning to cover the sky with ominous gray clouds. It was starting to sprinkle ever so slightly.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Dwarf in the Playground

The pony colonel stumbled back and fell in the blacksmith shop. His flopped legs fall in front of his face and Grills spotted his watch. "I'm late. Here is my knife. I'll be back later... later. Later. "

Then the brown pony blinked away. He landed heavily on the civic centre roof. It was a clumsy landing. The alcohol displaced his landing.
    Blades waved. "Bye!"

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Luka just sits there, a bit shocked since it WASN'T Iron....

IT WASN'T IRON! that must be the reason everybody he knows got pwned so hard by a completely unbalanced Overpowered LVL 1337 possible Black Knight. He's still crouching (whatever is this called) in disbelief, then looks at his left side fast and turns to another, then turns again to his left having just noticed there's a metal pole there

"You mean I can't use my skills on Iron?....nnnggg"

He then holds/bites the pole, then seems to bite it hard, then progressively harder until he gets exhausted and drops it breathing heavily. He then completely gets it's NOT iron, he's expressing "This cannot be".
    "Ya'll have to test them if ya want to know. Still, at least ya'll be able to magic up yar armour again if ya want to. I can work with the metal's magic, but can't add any of my own 'cause I don't have any!"

She noticed his breakdown. "That stuff's not good eatin', ya know. Kind of unchewable, indigestible, 'n doesn't have any nutrients. What's so wrong?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Soft's Bar

Gwynfillion's ears perked as a scowl popped up on her muzzle when the silence of the bar was broken by a newcomer. The bar itself was pretty much empty, with just Soft, Gwynfillion, and the newcomer, considering that Soft and Gwyn probably teleported into the bar no more than ten in-game minutes ago.

She sipped her pina colada glancing at the newcomer, Twinkle, in silence.

18. - Top - End - #888

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Ya'll have to test them if ya want to know. Still, at least ya'll be able to magic up yar armour again if ya want to. I can work with the metal's magic, but can't add any of my own 'cause I don't have any!"

She noticed his breakdown. "That stuff's not good eatin', ya know. Kind of unchewable, indigestible, 'n doesn't have any nutrients. What's so wrong?"
    He turns to her, breathing heavily, but a bit less than before
    "It's not iron! I though it was iron! my skills only work on that shimmerite! I don't put magic in my stuff, it's already magic!"

He then starts speaking to himself/nobody, or just not speaking to her
    "that must be why.....It was that shimmerite they were searching for, and nothing was made of Iron everything was made of Shimmerite! everything came from that mine!"
    And He just notices the odd scenario where you live with Trees made of gold.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

"You are a pushover." She tapped the stallion lightly in the forehead. "You quit too easily."
    Sandy winced slightly, but tried to keep a smile on; ever since waking up, his horn area had been a mite sensitive. He gave her a stealth lick, or at least by his definition of stealth. "I dunno. Under the circumstances, I think I held up mighty fine."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-02 at 10:50 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

"Crazy?" A mischievous twinkle appeared in her eyes. "Why, that is my middle name." Her expression softened, and she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I kid. Of course we'll watch ourselves."

With that, she waved goodbye and left the room.
    He smiled watched her flank as she left, partly because he thought it would please her but also because DAT FLANK
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Cue aside glance to the 'Rite. "I could probably try to infuse it with something, but it would either turn evil or explode. Safer to keep me and my darkness away from it." Based on her expression, it looks like she's answering Blades because she doesn't really know how to make him feel better, much as she'd like to try.

--

Taylor/Zaros
    Spoiler
    Show

"Wow." Taylor looks up at the armored pony. "You....need anti-creepy lessons. Still."
    Zaros grunts, taking a seat over by the healer and his book. "Better to avoid being stabbed in the flank than avoid inspiring fear."
    "Aaaaand priority lessons. Paranoia, too. Same ol' same ol', huh Z?"
    "No. It isn't. What exactly did you find? The orb?"
    "Pff, hay no. Better. Remember what Star asked us to follow up on?"
    "Yes."
    "And also terse lessons. Anyways, I think I found them."

He flips over the book to show Zaros the image within...old equestrian inscriptions...and a lightning-struck tower.

Taylor grins. "Natch."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

22. - Top - End - #892

He took a puff from his pipe and propped himself up with his forelegs. He glanced at Ammy with a lopsided smile.

"Are you up for a raise in pay?"
    He asked grinning.
    Ammy's usual non-expression actually turned to shock for once at that suggestion. At first she thought it was an idle musing, but maybe a vacation from the demented weirdness of harem-central would be a good thing. Maybe even her 'hobby' would see more use, she is so proud to have it on the resume. Oh, and the harem mares seem be the backstabbing kind that didn't react kindly to the time... nevermind. Plus pay.

"I'll keep the new additions to the organization in line, Mr. Shag. I suggest the orange stallion from accounting to take my place to ensure things run smoothly."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...its.....fine...I mean, its not going to go away in less than a day, but its fine,"
    She said with a cheeky smile looking at him, at his jade eyes. She glanced away still walking, but in less of a hurry. "Like I said before, its a good thing I don't use my leg to throw." She chuckled.
    Sliverpine found himself chuckling as well. "Yes... I suppose that is a good thing. What do you suppose Mach is going to do with these suits anyway?"

Fox Trot-His House

He heavily sighed sitting in his chair and blankly staring at the paperwork he filed and looked through. He would have rather have been on a field assignment then deal with this dredge, but then again he'd be away from his Icy. Not that it matter, eventually he would be called away to investigate some foreign land, collect intelligence...all for the motherland. There was no winning here.
    He might soon hear a knock at the door. If he opened it, he might find Icy waiting for him patiently at the doorsteps.

24. - Top - End - #894

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Cue aside glance to the 'Rite. "I could probably try to infuse it with something, but it would either turn evil or explode. Safer to keep me and my darkness away from it." Based on her expression, it looks like she's answering Blades because she doesn't really know how to make him feel better, much as she'd like to try.
    "you just said the shimmerite is magical, there's no need."
    He sais in a weird case of lucidity. Though yeah. comparing his armor that really looks made of steel with a silver glowing ore makes it hard to know.... though the ore turns steel-coloured after refining or if made into something
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #895
    Troll in the Playground

Ammy's usual non-expression actually turned to shock for once at that suggestion. At first she thought it was an idle musing, but maybe a vacation from the demented weirdness of harem-central would be a good thing. Maybe even her 'hobby' would see more use, she is so proud to have it on the resume. Oh, and the harem mares seem be the backstabbing kind that didn't react kindly to the time... nevermind. Plus pay.

"I'll keep the new additions to the organization in line, Mr. Shag. I suggest the orange stallion from accounting to take my place to ensure things run smoothly."

"Yes...him, whatshisface...But yes to keeping them in line, to my interests, oh, we can consider this a sort of...token of good will to our new asset. I'd also want weekly reports of the activity there that could be important to me business wise,"
    Otherwise, 3/4ths of the contents might just end up being harem shenanigans. He took a puff on his pipe again.

Sliverpine found himself chuckling as well. "Yes... I suppose that is a good thing. What do you suppose Mach is going to do with these suits anyway?"

"I'm not sure, maybe he's producing them for some military purposes to sell and make bank,"
    She said stopping to rub her chin before continuing on with the walking.

He might soon hear a knock at the door. If he opened it, he might find Icy waiting for him patiently at the doorsteps.
    He did eventually get up, probably about forty seconds later when Icy first started knocking, he grumbled thinking it was some other ponies who were here to bother him. But alas, he was surprised as he peeped through the peephole and saw Icy.

He immediately opened the door and scooped her into his house with his right foreleg. He immediately began to plant kisses on her before even saying hello.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Titan in the Playground

Soft didn't particularly like the interruption either, but got the drink as it was her job. She got the weather pony a Crimson Cow. Horrible, awful, sugar free Crimson Cow. And now, Crimson Cow does not give you wings, it just tastes bad. Unless you like sugar free energy drinks.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

He sais in a weird case of lucidity. Though yeah. comparing his armor that really looks made of steel with a silver glowing ore makes it hard to know.... though the ore turns steel-coloured after refining or if made into something
    "Well yes, but there's always the incredibly dangerous and slightly interesting possibility of making something MORE magical. ...I think." Several hoots. "Oh. Yes. That was mad scientist-y."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm not sure, maybe he's producing them for some military purposes to sell and make bank,"
    She said stopping to rub her chin before continuing on with the walking.
    "Think we could convince him to let us in on a share of the profits?" Sliverpine said.

He did eventually get up, probably about forty seconds later when Icy first started knocking, he grumbled thinking it was some other ponies who were here to bother him. But alas, he was surprised as he peeped through the peephole and saw Icy.

He immediately opened the door and scooped her into his house with his right foreleg. He immediately began to plant kisses on her before even saying hello.
    Icy barely managed a hello before being swept up into his forelegs. Her eyes widened as Fox hungrily kissed her, and she soon reciprocated. After a few moments though, she put a hoof gently on his muzzle, enough to stop him."Fox... don't you at least greet a lady before you start putting the moves on?"

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

"Think we could convince him to let us in on a share of the profits?" Sliverpine said.

"Ohh...perhaps...after all, we did put ourselves at risk testing them for him, perhaps some compensation,"
    She slyly smirked in amusement.

Icy barely managed a hello before being swept up into his forelegs. Her eyes widened as Fox hungrily kissed her, and she soon reciprocated. After a few moments though, she put a hoof gently on his muzzle, enough to stop him."Fox... don't you at least greet a lady before you start putting the moves on?"

"Does greeting with kisses count?"
    He said cheekily with a smirk. He let go of her and dropped the smirk into a small smile. "Sorry, I was just uh, well glad to see you to be honest." He 'heh'd and closed the door behind her.

"So what do I owe the pleasure for your visit? Dropping by to see how I was doing...after well...zap zap?"
    He asked gesturing for her to sit down on the couch.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Dwarf in the Playground

He sais in a weird case of lucidity. Though yeah. comparing his armor that really looks made of steel with a silver glowing ore makes it hard to know...
    "Magic doesn't last forever, ya know! Or at least, I think it doesn't last forever. It's unreliable, at any rate."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well yes, but there's always the incredibly dangerous and slightly interesting possibility of making something MORE magical. ...I think." Several hoots. "Oh. Yes. That was mad scientist-y."
    "Ya know, considrin' what ya told me about yarself, that's kind of ironic." Blades chuckled. "I wonder how much magic something could hold, though?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)