New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ohh...perhaps...after all, we did put ourselves at risk testing them for him, perhaps some compensation,"
    She slyly smirked in amusement.
    Sliverpine nodded. "Whatever the suits did, it knocked me out for quite a bit there..." The pair soon reached Mach's home/workshop. Sliverpine stepped up to give his door a solid knock.

"Does greeting with kisses count?"
    He said cheekily with a smirk. He let go of her and dropped the smirk into a small smile. "Sorry, I was just uh, well glad to see you to be honest." He 'heh'd and closed the door behind her.

"So what do I owe the pleasure for your visit? Dropping by to see how I was doing...after well...zap zap?"
    He asked gesturing for her to sit down on the couch.
    "Partly." Icy smiled a little, as she took her seat. "I also have a more selfish reason for today's visit. Since you seems to be an expert in finding information, could you do me a favour and look up two names? Autumn Spring and Balboa." She looked at him expectantly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-03 at 01:49 AM.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Partly." Icy smiled a little, as she took her seat. "I also have a more selfish reason for today's visit. Since you seems to be an expert in finding information, could you do me a favour and look up two names? Autumn Spring and Balboa." She looked at him expectantly.
    His smile dropped from his face at the mention of a certain name. He dramatically looked away as the scene zoomed in to a close up with Icy seen over his shoulder. The lighting decided to be just as dramatic.

He furrowed his brows. "I don't know an Autumn Spring but..I can look that up.....but I know a Balboa, Balboa Shag, the name of my father," He looked over his shoulder at Icy, dramatically.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

With the kitchen and living room spotless, not that it was really dirty anyway earlier, Aubade had moved upstairs to clean the restrooms. She spritzed the mirror with cleaning solution and began to wipe away at it, and then Lochbed appeared.

"Yes, go ahead, but no funny business with your glamour, like, making his body think its hydrated when its really not,"
    She shook her head, her attitude quite different than how she used to interact with Lochbed.
    "Och..kay." Lochbed's voice was similar to a disappointing foal. Her hooves dragged as she made it back to Ember. She taps Ember's shoulder with one hoof and holds a glass of water with the other forehoof. She whispers. "Wake up. Have a drink."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    One-track mind that Stallion has. But enough of that. "I'm under an agreement to stay in town as a side-effect of the whole dark-forces threat. You're likely going to have an easier time tracking down her network. I'll try and make sure I don't have to put her into a coma until then."
    "Try not to die either. I'd hate to see the town's hotness lower without my input. Juribean has some sort of magitech enhancement. Makes her very precise. Fancy stuff want a peek of her file?" asked the stallion with a sneaky smile. The comment was perioded with a flask sip.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy winced slightly, but tried to keep a smile on; ever since waking up, his horn area had been a mite sensitive. He gave her a stealth lick, or at least by his definition of stealth. "I dunno. Under the circumstances, I think I held up mighty fine."
    The flinch brought down the corners of her mouth. She touched the tip of his horn with her tongue to gauge his ain. "You are such a softie." Rainbow leans over to give Sandy a heavy smooch on the lips. "I don't know what I am going to do with you, Sandy-Wandy. Perhaps hide your toolbox."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

His smile dropped from his face at the mention of a certain name. He dramatically looked away as the scene zoomed in to a close up with Icy seen over his shoulder. The lighting decided to be just as dramatic.

He furrowed his brows. "I don't know an Autumn Spring but..I can look that up.....but I know a Balboa, Balboa Shag, the name of my father," He looked over his shoulder at Icy, dramatically.
    Icy blinked, staring blankly at stallion. "Come again? Did... Did you say you're the son of the Balboa Shag?"

5. - Top - End - #905
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Er...Hover? Is something going on with you? You seem kind of...paranoid..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Er...Hover? Is something going on with you? You seem kind of...paranoid..."
    "Blaze honey. I'm always paranoid. The world is out to get me." said the slowing floating pink pegasus.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Och..kay." Lochbed's voice was similar to a disappointing foal. Her hooves dragged as she made it back to Ember. She taps Ember's shoulder with one hoof and holds a glass of water with the other forehoof. She whispers. "Wake up. Have a drink."
    Ember softly stirred and quietly murmured. "okay." He managed to sport a wan smile and open his mouth for water.

Icy blinked, staring blankly at stallion. "Come again? Did... Did you say you're the son of the Balboa Shag?"
    "Yes, I don't really like bringing it up, or letting ponies know, but alas, a while back I told you I wasn't going to lie to you and let you know exactly what I was feeling, etc," He said wondering why he even felt the chronic desire to keep to his promise about that.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, I don't really like bringing it up, or letting ponies know, but alas, a while back I told you I wasn't going to lie to you and let you know exactly what I was feeling, etc," He said wondering why he even felt the chronic desire to keep to his promise about that.
    Icy raised an eyebrow at that. "Your father is one of the richest ponies in Equestria and you want to keep that a secret? Why?"

9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground

Icy raised an eyebrow at that. "Your father is one of the richest ponies in Equestria and you want to keep that a secret? Why?"

"I don't like him, estranged relationship, a fallout years ago, also big bad shady practices but that's a different story This...its a personal matter..........why are we talking about the bastard again? Why did you want me to look up those names for information?"
    He asked, his tone less aggressive towards the end, but still not by that much.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Titan in the Playground

The flinch brought down the corners of her mouth. She touched the tip of his horn with her tongue to gauge his ain. "You are such a softie." Rainbow leans over to give Sandy a heavy smooch on the lips. "I don't know what I am going to do with you, Sandy-Wandy. Perhaps hide your toolbox."
    Sandy tensed slightly as a stinging pain arced through his horn, but he melted down as he returned the kiss in kind. "Hey, you leave him out of this, he ain't done nothin' bad." he said as she broke off. "'Sides, a good engineer always knows where his tools are at. They've tried runnin' off before, believe me. Still no idea how they ended up in the exhaust shaft..." He trailed off, brows furrowed as he remember that little misadventure.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Yes...him, whatshisface...But yes to keeping them in line, to my interests, oh, we can consider this a sort of...token of good will to our new asset. I'd also want weekly reports of the activity there that could be important to me business wise,"
    Otherwise, 3/4ths of the contents might just end up being harem shenanigans. He took a puff on his pipe again.
    "I'll leave immediately, sir. Just as soon as I get a handle on the house-sitting issue," Ammy replies back to her normal tone of seeming-indifference. Luckily, evil house maintenance is easy to come by and doesn't ask questions while you're out doing vaguely evil things.

The mare will likely arrive to bother minion for Mystic at the next scene break.

"Try not to die either. I'd hate to see the town's hotness lower without my input. Juribean has some sort of magitech enhancement. Makes her very precise. Fancy stuff want a peek of her file?" asked the stallion with a sneaky smile. The comment was perioded with a flask sip.
    "If it's the ESA file," Staccata moves from the location she stood towards a ledge that had enough stuff below that she could make some jumps and end up on the street. The mare tries to keep an 'appreciable view' from Grills but it's kind of a futile effort. "I had a hoof in writing it anyway."

She jumps down onto the street. Maybe she should have stayed longer, the colt might have come up with an illogical and amusing solution that involved him having sex with everything.

Sliverpine nodded. "Whatever the suits did, it knocked me out for quite a bit there..." The pair soon reached Mach's home/workshop. Sliverpine stepped up to give his door a solid knock.
    Mach was currently engaged in bringing a stray cloud to the workshop for the purpose of harnessing the lightning power. You know, make it all look mad-sciencey. He barely hears the knock but flies down to see the two airship crewponies finally showing their faces.

"What the hay, uh, took you so long?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

"I uh..sure," She nodded her head and lead the two to the bath, to Mystic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic was in a rather fancy bathroom, relaxing in a bath filled with bubbles, letting loose a comforted sigh. The master bathroom itself is large, and the bath itself is huge. All tree of them could quite easily fit in there without being uncomfortable.

"Feel free to come in at any time. No cannonballs" she teases. She's got a few bottles of wine nearby, since she usually hasa cup or two with her baths.
    Faithful takes off her outfit quickly, and slides into the water next to Mystic, nuzzling up to her.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Troll in the Playground

"I'll leave immediately, sir. Just as soon as I get a handle on the house-sitting issue," Ammy replies back to her normal tone of seeming-indifference. Luckily, evil house maintenance is easy to come by and doesn't ask questions while you're out doing vaguely evil things.

The mare will likely arrive to bother minion for Mystic at the next scene break.

"Very well, also, in an hour or so, check your accounts, call it a gift or something,"
    A gift of a bonus 1.5k, chump change to him, but others might like free Bits it. He laid back down, laying his head on the arm of couch as he beckoned a harem filly over to bring him a shot of scotch.

Mach was currently engaged in bringing a stray cloud to the workshop for the purpose of harnessing the lightning power. You know, make it all look mad-sciencey. He barely hears the knock but flies down to see the two airship crewponies finally showing their faces.

"What the hay, uh, took you so long?"

"Shenanigans, rescue missions, adventures, recovery period, though not in that order,"
    Gearstride 'answered'.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic, Faithful and Amber have sexy bathtime shenanigans. That's all that needs to be said.

*Scene skip*

After a long relaxing bath, Mystic was just walking around her house, fixing up miscellaneous things. The house was nice, but it had been abandoned for some time, and some parts still needed fixing up.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't like him, estranged relationship, a fallout years ago, also big bad shady practices but that's a different story This...its a personal matter..........why are we talking about the bastard again? Why did you want me to look up those names for information?"
    He asked, his tone less aggressive towards the end, but still not by that much.
    "Somepony connected to these two names put Lone Star in the hospital. He's one wing short thanks to these foals. I want names. I want to put an icicle in the eye for the idiot responsible for this," Icy replied matter-of-factly. Too matter-of-fact.

[Sliverpine/Mach's House]

"What she said," Sliverpine said, shrugging.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft didn't particularly like the interruption either, but got the drink as it was her job. She got the weather pony a Crimson Cow. Horrible, awful, sugar free Crimson Cow. And now, Crimson Cow does not give you wings, it just tastes bad. Unless you like sugar free energy drinks.
    "Thanks" he said absentmindedly. He took a sip of the Crimson CoW and grimaced at the taste. It was apparently enough to draw his attention away from whatever was going on in his head and to the two mares he had just interrupted. "Oops, sorry. That was rude of me," he said, though it seemed a bit half-hearted.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Troll in the Playground

"Somepony connected to these two names put Lone Star in the hospital. He's one wing short thanks to these foals. I want names. I want to put an icicle in the eye for the idiot responsible for this," Icy replied matter-of-factly. Too matter-of-fact.

"What?........Seriously? Fuuuuu......Ahem...well..."
    Fox coughed. But jeeze, Fox may have hated Lone Star and entertained imagine spots of bad things happening to him, but he didn't in real life actually want the stallion to be hurt like that. Unless it was Lone Star causing self inflicted injuries, then it was okay and funny.

"Right...I'll....look into this Autumn Spring.....and......my dad,"
    Damnit, he didn't want to get caught up in his dad's shenanigans, the thought about having to see and talk with his dad made him glower.
    ------------

Gwynfillion-Ze bar

She merely just sported a perma-glower, which wasn't anything special, she was usually always glowering. Though she was mildly amused at the stranger's grimace after drinking that beverage of his.

18. - Top - End - #918

"Very well, also, in an hour or so, check your accounts, call it a gift or something,"
    A gift of a bonus 1.5k, chump change to him, but others might like free Bits it. He laid back down, laying his head on the arm of couch as he beckoned a harem filly over to bring him a shot of scotch.
    "Oh, thank you Mr. Shag," Ammy replies to this sudden burst of generosity. This should really help with expenses or she could invest in a new antique that goes along with her stated hobby. Either way she's off.

[Sliverpine/Mach's House]

"What she said," Sliverpine said, shrugging.
    Mach facehoofed. So much facehoof. If he were to suddenly double his hooves he would apply as many as possible to his face. "At least... tell me something didn't happen to the suits."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"Well then I have permission to hide your toolbox, then." She says nonchalantly. The sniper nuzzles with Sandy before speaking.
    "I was so worried. I was. I might have to hide the keys to your mechanism to keep you here." "

Lockbed

The fae slowly tipped over the glass of water into Ember's mouth. A straw would have been smarter but Lochbed was not brilliant enough to factor in drowning. Especially since she can't.

Grills

Grills looked around, hoping to get a nice peek. Failing, he sat down and started to sip his whiskey. "She still did not mention having a coltfriend. There is hope."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #920
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, thank you Mr. Shag," Ammy replies to this sudden burst of generosity. This should really help with expenses or she could invest in a new antique that goes along with her stated hobby. Either way she's off.
    His generosity wasn't anything new, he gave away free money like candy on Nightmare Night, well, to ponies he liked, and charities. After she left the den of debauchery, Balboa entertained himself with fillies and scotch of a black curtain theme. He wanted some fun at the moment before having to do deal with some company business.

/end scene

Mach facehoofed. So much facehoof. If he were to suddenly double his hooves he would apply as many as possible to his face. "At least... tell me something didn't happen to the suits."
    There was always face grounding for the desperate. "They're fine, no damage, seriously, relax, you'll bust a vein at this rate," Gearstride said hoofing over her suit.

Lockbed

The fae slowly tipped over the glass of water into Ember's mouth. A straw would have been smarter but Lochbed was not brilliant enough to factor in drowning. Especially since she can't.
    He coughed in a minor choke fest as he quickly sat up, his eyes having gone wide. Sputtering, he recovered. "...Urgh....that...was mildly unpleasant...ehehehe...ah."

21. - Top - End - #921
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"Well then I have permission to hide your toolbox, then." She says nonchalantly. The sniper nuzzles with Sandy before speaking.
    "I was so worried. I was. I might have to hide the keys to your mechanism to keep you here." "
    Sandy looked up at her, confused. "Keep me here? Why would I be leavin'?" A pause, and then a touch quieter. "Did you...think I was going t'go after Snow and Copper?"

22. - Top - End - #922

There was always face grounding for the desperate. "They're fine, no damage, seriously, relax, you'll bust a vein at this rate," Gearstride said hoofing over her suit.
    Mach takes the suit and begins looking for signs that it's been misused, kept with a charge, exposed to high-moisture environments, or 'tested' without his knowledge.

"You didn't... ah, use these did you?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #923
    Troll in the Playground

Mach takes the suit and begins looking for signs that it's been misused, kept with a charge, exposed to high-moisture environments, or 'tested' without his knowledge.

"You didn't... ah, use these did you?

"Yes, yes we did, because we're knaves like that who used the suits without going through the proper channels of telling you,"
    She said shaking her head 'no' at the same time she spoke.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Blaze honey. I'm always paranoid. The world is out to get me." said the slowing floating pink pegasus.
    Blaze
    "I meant you seem more paranoid than usual...and you didn't answer my question. Is anything wrong?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Conversations only

"Ember, How are ye feeling? Ye stills thirsty? Ah am so sorry."

"Yeah. I would go after them. But I am tn times deadlier than you. Considering how lunkheaded everypony in this crew is, I have to make sure you stay put. But you would never defy me anyway.."

"Oh everything is wrong but that wouldn't make me more paranoid. It is not like it is our turn for grief now that Sandy and Rainbow are reunited. If only Gear and Silver would hook up, but their separation is their torture."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground

Conversations only

"Yeah. I would go after them. But I am ten times deadlier than you. Considering how lunkheaded everypony in this crew is, I have to make sure you stay put. But you would never defy me anyway.."
    Well that was...unexpected, to say the least. Sandy shifted uncomfortably. "Now that's not entirely fair. We just got a different way of doin' things, y'know? I mean, I use sand t'keep the Cirrus afloat. I can't be that big a lunkhead, right?" There wasn't a hint of confrontation in his voice, but he did take the opportunity to sniff her breath as he went for a kiss on the cheek. He wondered if she'd been drinking heavily already.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

Conversations only

"Ember, How are ye feeling? Ye stills thirsty? Ah am so sorry."

"It's alright, I'm....fine....just sleepy....but yea...I'm still thirsty since...I kinda coughed up my water..ahah..."
    He sleepily smiled and reached to brush a loch of mane behind Lochbed's ear.

28. - Top - End - #928

"Yes, yes we did, because we're knaves like that who used the suits without going through the proper channels of telling you,"
    She said shaking her head 'no' at the same time she spoke.
    This thoroughly confuses Mach, since there were mixed signals and all. Plus we're talking experimental stuff you're not supposed to use, that's usually the first thing that gets brought out unless you forget. He just kind of looks dumbstruck for the moment.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Well that was...unexpected, to say the least. Sandy shifted uncomfortably. "Now that's not entirely fair. We just got a different way of doin' things, y'know? I mean, I use sand t'keep the Cirrus afloat. I can't be that big a lunkhead, right?" There wasn't a hint of confrontation in his voice, but he did take the opportunity to sniff her breath as he went for a kiss on the cheek. He wondered if she'd been drinking heavily already.
    Rainbow's breath has a heavy odor of mint. As she is gargling in concentrated peppermint mouthwash. The truth she had a drink with a few too many crushed mint leaves.

So Sandy would get a nice bit of mojito breath for the affectionate mouth touching. "No you are a lunkhead." she says, trying to get a bit of conflict out of him. She does she him as a pushover and his inability go stand up to other ponies was worrying her.

"It's alright, I'm....fine....just sleepy....but yea...I'm still thirsty since...I kinda coughed up my water..ahah..."
    He sleepily smiled and reached to brush a loch of mane behind Lochbed's ear.
    Lochbed helped Ember sit up and gave him water was left of the water. She stroked his forever to check for heat and absorb any she found through her cold skin. The frown never left her. It telegraphed her guilt and selfblame. "Ah am glad ye are not dead."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #930
    Troll in the Playground

This thoroughly confuses Mach, since there were mixed signals and all. Plus we're talking experimental stuff you're not supposed to use, that's usually the first thing that gets brought out unless you forget. He just kind of looks dumbstruck for the moment.
    Yes, she was jerking around with him, possibly because despite her nature previously displayed to Mach in their previous meetings, she wasn't wholly oblivious to his condescending behavior and was playfully getting back at him.

"You know, I thought my natural kissing skills were great already, but wearing this suit while making out, wow, just wow,"
    She said with a small smirk.

Lochbed helped Ember sit up and gave him water was left of the water. She stroked his forehead to check for heat and absorb any she found through her cold skin. The frown never left her. It telegraphed her guilt and selfblame. "Ah am glad ye are not dead."

"Wha?....I uh...well I'm glad too I'm not dead,"
    he chuckled getting his fill of water and laying back down. "Hey, don't frown, I know you didn't mean to give me too much water moments ago, Lochbed."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-03 at 04:57 PM.