New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Magic doesn't last forever, ya know! Or at least, I think it doesn't last forever. It's unreliable, at any rate."

"Ya know, considrin' what ya told me about yarself, that's kind of ironic." Blades chuckled. "I wonder how much magic something could hold, though?"
    "To be honest, I'm trying not to think about it for exactly that reason. Undoubtably something will come up and I'll randomly know how to make a super-killer metal dinosaur out of it or something."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #932
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Then stop being paranoid!" :D
    That's some Blaze logic for you there.
    "So have you got your wedding dress picked out?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow's breath has a heavy odor of mint. As she is gargling in concentrated peppermint mouthwash. The truth she had a drink with a few too many crushed mint leaves.

So Sandy would get a nice bit of mojito breath for the affectionate mouth touching. "No you are a lunkhead." she says, trying to get a bit of conflict out of him. She does she him as a pushover and his inability go stand up to other ponies was worrying her.
    Hrrgkkk...so much mint...sinuses burning...suspicion...definitely not worth it...

As for the lunkhead allegations, Sandy couldn't seem to decided between mock disappointment and confusion. "Lunkhead? Me? Well I don't...that is to say...heh heh...er, y'are jokin', right?" He couldn't glean anything from Rainbow's expression; big surprise there.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-03 at 06:25 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Then stop being paranoid!" :D
    That's some Blaze logic for you there.
    "So have you got your wedding dress picked out?"
    "Yeah. It is ...it is coming in the mail. Soon I will be Miss Optimism and we and do the happy dance and have troublesome foals that will be a heavy burden onto a schoolteacher driving him or her insane and into their crime family with you as the mob boss." Hover leans against the wall. "Then you get shot and leave me a fat widow."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Wha?....I uh...well I'm glad too I'm not dead,"
    he chuckled getting his fill of water and laying back down. "Hey, don't frown, I know you didn't mean to give me too much water moments ago, Lochbed."
    "Ah am so sorry Ah gave ye help." Lochbed crept atop Ember and laid on his belly. She was not compelled to answer truthfully a question not asked. But she could not stop help apologize for it. "Ah am so sorry. Don't punish me."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Hrrgkkk...so much mint...sinuses burning...suspicion...definitely not worth it...

As for the lunkhead allegations, Sandy couldn't seem to decided between mock disappointment and confusion. "Lunkhead? Me? Well I don't...that is to say...heh heh...er, y'are jokin', right?" He couldn't glean anything from Rainbow's expression; big surprise there.
    "Yes. Your long lost friends show up. I told you not to go. You still go, ignoring you fillyfriend and crewmate.. to get captured." Rainbow harumped and folded her legs. A pout was the final stroke to the angry filly picture.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-03 at 06:33 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #935
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah am so sorry Ah gave ye help." Lochbed crept atop Ember and laid on his belly. She was not compelled to answer truthfully a question not asked. But she could not stop help apologize for it. "Ah am so sorry. Don't punish me."

"Huh...what? I'm not going to punish you Loch,"
    He was too tired to bother with the blushing as Lochbed crawled up on him. He was wondering what was up with the whole mares and punishment subject, first Juribean, now Lochbed. He put his forelegs around the kelpie. "It was an accident."

6. - Top - End - #936
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yes, she was jerking around with him, possibly because despite her nature previously displayed to Mach in their previous meetings, she wasn't wholly oblivious to his condescending behavior and was playfully getting back at him.

"You know, I thought my natural kissing skills were great already, but wearing this suit while making out, wow, just wow,"
    She said with a small smirk.
    Warning! Brain confusion at critical level, firewall of silly breached. Mach just sort of stands there weirding out for a bit before he realizes he can just inspect the suits for damage. "Right... and the other suit?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes. Your long lost friends show up. I told you not to go. You still go, ignoring you fillyfriend and crewmate.. to get captured." Rainbow harumped and folded her legs. A pout was the final stroke to the angry filly picture.
    If you listened closely, you could hear the mood crumpling to the ground, Rainbow's words sticking out of its back. "Wha...what?" Sandy sat back in his wheelchair, confused and hurt. "B-but...how was I supposed t'know...they never before...I-I kept a weather eye out...Blaze were with me..." He gaped at her in complete disbelief, at a loss at how to respond to such...such accusations.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Doubt you'll be a fat widow, you'll probably still have that same metabolism of yours." he said with a grin.
    "And me as the mob boss? Pffffft...more like a police officer. That's what I want to be after all of this Cirrus business..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ettin in the Playground

"What?........Seriously? Fuuuuu......Ahem...well..."
    Fox coughed. But jeeze, Fox may have hated Lone Star and entertained imagine spots of bad things happening to him, but he didn't in real life actually want the stallion to be hurt like that. Unless it was Lone Star causing self inflicted injuries, then it was okay and funny.

"Right...I'll....look into this Autumn Spring.....and......my dad,"
    Damnit, he didn't want to get caught up in his dad's shenanigans, the thought about having to see and talk with his dad made him glower.
    Icy tilted her head curiously as she watched Fox glower. "You really don't like your father, do you?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    [COLOR="SandyBrown"]
    Mach facehoofed. So much facehoof. If he were to suddenly double his hooves he would apply as many as possible to his face. "At least... tell me something didn't happen to the suits."
    Yes, she was jerking around with him, possibly because despite her nature previously displayed to Mach in their previous meetings, she wasn't wholly oblivious to his condescending behavior and was playfully getting back at him.

"You know, I thought my natural kissing skills were great already, but wearing this suit while making out, wow, just wow,"
    She said with a small smirk.
    Warning! Brain confusion at critical level, firewall of silly breached. Mach just sort of stands there weirding out for a bit before he realizes he can just inspect the suits for damage. "Right... and the other suit?"
    Sliverpine handed over the other suit. "It's not damaged." He glanced over at Gearstride and winked. "We were worried kissing would have damaged the suit, but it turned out okay in the end." Oh, how he wished that was true. But alas, it'd have to remain a inside joke for now.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tilted her head curiously as she watched Fox glower. "You really don't like your father, do you?"

"Not really," He shook his head, his tense body finally dropping with a sigh. He sat down on the couch in the similar way of a certain mint unicorn mare and slumped. He scratched his belly.

"We're not going to make this into a conversation topic are we? Or are you really that curious?"

Sliverpine handed over the other suit. "It's not damaged." He glanced over at Gearstride and winked. "We were worried kissing would have damaged the suit, but it turned out okay in the end." Oh, how he wished that was true. But alas, it'd have to remain a inside joke for now.
    She had not meant the kissing joke to be about with any particular pony, so when Silverpine hinted it was them two, she poker faced a small blush. She did though return the wink though.

"Ahem, anyhoof, whelp there are the suits, you don't have to be all fretful and panicked over them anymore, heh."

11. - Top - End - #941

She had not meant the kissing joke to be about with any particular pony, so when Silverpine hinted it was them two, she poker faced a small blush. She did though return the wink though.

"Ahem, anyhoof, whelp there are the suits, you don't have to be all fretful and panicked over them anymore, heh."
    With both suits in hand he keeps telling himself that he'll be able to tell how much abuse they did/didn't put the suits through. All the acting insane. Mach slowly backs towards the door with a questioning glare.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

With both suits in hand he keeps telling himself that he'll be able to tell how much abuse they did/didn't put the suits through. All the acting insane. Mach slowly backs towards the door with a questioning glare.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight."
    She glared right back, just to glare for funsies, seriously, its like this buck had no pony skills, it amused her.

She turned to the lieutenant and whispered. "Should we even ask for compensation? We did volunteer afterall knowing there would be risks."
    -------------------

Gwynfillion-Soft's Bar

"Soft Serve,"
    She began in her usual demanding voice. "If you would have it, I shall take myself a walk by myself. I will not hurt any ponies, unless they bother me, then its open season."
    -------------------

Amber Grain-Mystic's House

The foolish filly searched around the manor searching for Mystic. Upon eventually finding her she called for her attention.

"...Miss Mystic.....is there uh...anything you want me to do to help?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-03 at 11:17 PM.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ettin in the Playground

"Not really," He shook his head, his tense body finally dropping with a sigh. He sat down on the couch in the similar way of a certain mint unicorn mare and slumped. He scratched his belly.

"We're not going to make this into a conversation topic are we? Or are you really that curious?"
    Icy shook her head. "My apologies. I won't pry if it makes you uncomfortable." She went and nuzzled him in the neck.

Sliverpine noticed the slight tinge on her face though, and for some reason, it sent his heart racing. "Yes. About that. I'm actually curious, what do plan to do with them?"

She glared right back, just to glare for funsies, seriously, its like this buck had no pony skills, it amused her.

She turned to the lieutenant and whispered. "Should we even ask for compensation? We did volunteer afterall knowing there would be risks."
    "I don't know, to be honest," Sliverpine whispered back. "Doesn't look like he would be willing though."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-03 at 11:26 PM.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Soft's Bar

"Soft Serve,"
    She began in her usual demanding voice. "If you would have it, I shall take myself a walk by myself. I will not hurt any ponies, unless they bother me, then its open season."
    "I'll give you one chance." Soft says, knowing what she just said could entail. She was hoping the Eldritch abomination wouldn't end up making Vlad the Impaler look pony.

Amber Grain-Mystic's House

The foolish filly searched around the manor searching for Mystic. Upon eventually finding her she called for her attention.

"...Miss Mystic.....is there uh...anything you want me to do to help?"

"Well, it's a big house. You could dust if you want." Mystic says, just working on clearing up dirt and stuff. She's probably sweeping or something like that right now. It's a big house, she moved in a day ago, and there's only so much she can do after all.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Troll in the Playground

Icy shook her head. "My apologies. I won't pry if it makes you uncomfortable." She went and nuzzled him in the neck.

"Maybe sometime in the future. I know I said I'd be honest and wouldn't hide anything, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to break that this once,"
    He closed his eyes enjoying her nuzzle.

"Oh Miss Icy Touch, what a wonderful shiver you send me."
    He cheesed.

Sliverpine noticed the slight tinge on her face though, and for some reason, it sent his heart racing. "Yes. About that. I'm actually curious, what do plan to do with them?"

"I don't know, to be honest," Sliverpine whispered back. "Doesn't look like he would be willing though."

"Yea, he already doesn't have a high opinion of us,"
    She grinned not even bothering with the whispering anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "I'll give you one chance." Soft says, knowing what she just said could entail. She was hoping the Eldritch abomination wouldn't end up making Vlad the Impaler look pony.

"What's that supposed to mean? One chance at what? One chance at beating up a pony who deserved it?"
    She shook her head.

"Well, it's a big house. You could dust if you want." Mystic says, just working on clearing up dirt and stuff. She's probably sweeping or something like that right now. It's a big house, she moved in a day ago, and there's only so much she can do after all.
    "Oh...alright...I'll just go get a duster," The unicorn shyly smiled and searched for a feather duster.

16. - Top - End - #946

Mach has, either by accident, invitation, or a side effect of running something close to being vaguely like a business has left the door open. Currently he's down in the workshop trying to look for signs of wear or any other indications of if they WERE using the suits.

Those two ponies are very confusing.

Meanwhile - Staccata

Staccata gathers her head on the implications of what was discussed. More importantly, she somehow forgot to ask if there was anypony else that had 'met' the assassin. The mare heads back to the hotel room to gather some thoughts and plan.

Mystic's House - Amended Clause

Packing a briefcase full of paperwork and useful what have you for the first meeting after her 'promotion', Ammy heads towards the guessed residence of her new supervisor. Since she no longer had to worry about Balboa lusting after her for looking like a naughty librarian, she's wearing her glasses instead of the contacts.

Not thinking much of the building yet, the mare moves towards the door and knocks.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic's House - Amended Clause

Packing a briefcase full of paperwork and useful what have you for the first meeting after her 'promotion', Ammy heads towards the guessed residence of her new supervisor. Since she no longer had to worry about Balboa lusting after her for looking like a naughty librarian, she's wearing her glasses instead of the contacts.

Not thinking much of the building yet, the mare moves towards the door and knocks.
    Mystic is slightly surprised that there's anypony knocking. She half suspects it's either somepony from Balboa's office, somepony else who may have some miscellaneous business with her, an assassin sent from John, or Wurm food. Trench wurm food specifically.

She opens the door and gives the mare a kind smile. Hmm, she looked nice, but didn't seem quite like she'd give in to joining the harem like the last hapless mare who came by, so she decided she wouldn't hit on her. This time.

"Hello, how are you today?" upon her going outside, Ammy would realize why Balboa had described Mystic as "Exotic". It doesn't get much more exotic than only one of your kind (Clones don't count!) in existence.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Town

She left the bar, leaving her question hanging, it was more rhetorical anyway, she didn't care much about Soft's answer. She stopped taking a look from where she stood, she didn't have no idea where to go. It was hard enough to control her urges to send a fireball the way of some random building for gits and shiggles. Trying to fight programming, blargle blargle.

With her serious business expression she started walking down the middle of the road, ignoring the wagons and what not that swerved around as to not hit her. There was some yelling for her to get out of the way, so instead of beating up a pony like she wanted, she entangled their wagons in a big tough web and went on her way not minding much of the sprinkling going on.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-04 at 05:16 AM.

19. - Top - End - #949
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Doubt you'll be a fat widow, you'll probably still have that same metabolism of yours." he said with a grin.
    "And me as the mob boss? Pffffft...more like a police officer. That's what I want to be after all of this Cirrus business..."
    "A police officer? You still one that. So intent on leaving me, huh. Figures. I can't be happy for long. I better hire a shrink now."

"Huh...what? I'm not going to punish you Loch,"
    He was too tired to bother with the blushing as Lochbed crawled up on him. He was wondering what was up with the whole mares and punishment subject, first Juribean, now Lochbed. He put his forelegs around the kelpie. "It was an accident."
    "Yes. Accident. You ponies are so forgiving. We fae snap necks for mistakes. Or pierce hearts. Will you pierce my heart?"

If you listened closely, you could hear the mood crumpling to the ground, Rainbow's words sticking out of its back. "Wha...what?" Sandy sat back in his wheelchair, confused and hurt. "B-but...how was I supposed t'know...they never before...I-I kept a weather eye out...Blaze were with me..." He gaped at her in complete disbelief, at a loss at how to respond to such...such accusations.
    "You are so trusting. And I don't think I'll get another chance to save you. Do you know know how hard that is for me? " Rainbow walked around to front of the wheelchair. She looked at him with have angry half sad eyes. "I thought you'd leave me. This sniper won't let you be a lunkhead and do so."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #950
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes. Accident. You ponies are so forgiving. We fae snap necks for mistakes. Or pierce hearts. Will you pierce my heart?"
    "Nope," He said. Man the fae were scary and so critical to the whole of disproportionate retribution. He kept his eyes closed, drifting towards sleep. He ran his forehooves up and down her back comfortingly. "I wouldn't hurt you."

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

"You are so trusting. And I don't think I'll get another chance to save you. Do you know know how hard that is for me? " Rainbow walked around to front of the wheelchair. She looked at him with have angry half sad eyes. "I thought you'd leave me. This sniper won't let you be a lunkhead and do so."
    Sandy met her gaze, eyes wavering between anger and kindness. It would be so easy to lash out. Tell her she crossed the line. She...she had no right to say that, not about Snow and Copper, not about him...but he could see the sadness too. How it clung to the anger. There was no hitting one without the other. And hitting Rainbow, when she was already hurt, that...wasn't so easy.

For a long time, the engineer said nothing, just stared into Rainbow's eyes. Finally, his head lowered, and he mumbled, perhaps too low for Rainbow to hear, "Y'won't have t'worry. It won't happen again."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-04 at 10:38 AM.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ettin in the Playground

"Maybe sometime in the future. I know I said I'd be honest and wouldn't hide anything, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to break that this once,"
    He closed his eyes enjoying her nuzzle.

"Oh Miss Icy Touch, what a wonderful shiver you send me."
    He cheesed.
    Icy gave him a kiss on the cheek before pulling back. "Yes, Fox, you're always one for cheese and ham," she said jokingly. She sobered up a little. "I hope this isn't too much a burden on you. I mean, I'm sure you have your job and all..."

Mach has, either by accident, invitation, or a side effect of running something close to being vaguely like a business has left the door open. Currently he's down in the workshop trying to look for signs of wear or any other indications of if they WERE using the suits.

Those two ponies are very confusing.
    Sliverpine looked at the open door and shrugged. "I guess we're invited in," he said, trotting in after the pegasus.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Troll in the Playground

Icy gave him a kiss on the cheek before pulling back. "Yes, Fox, you're always one for cheese and ham," she said jokingly. She sobered up a little. "I hope this isn't too much a burden on you. I mean, I'm sure you have your job and all..."

"Its not a burden, and frankly, its hard to tell I even have a job with all the supposed time I look like I have off,"
    He chuckled laying his hoof on hers. "If this were all happening in Manehatten, they'd have me at HQ all day. I think I lucked out choosing Bridle Shores, more time to spend with...you." Yea Fox, and it has nothing to do with your father possibly pulling some strings, nosiree.

-----------
    Sliverpine looked at the open door and shrugged. "I guess we're invited in," he said, trotting in after the pegasus.
    Gear herself wasn't really sure, Mach didn't seem like he even wanted guests, but she followed Silverpine anyway.

24. - Top - End - #954

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic is slightly surprised that there's anypony knocking. She half suspects it's either somepony from Balboa's office, somepony else who may have some miscellaneous business with her, an assassin sent from John, or Wurm food. Trench wurm food specifically.

She opens the door and gives the mare a kind smile. Hmm, she looked nice, but didn't seem quite like she'd give in to joining the harem like the last hapless mare who came by, so she decided she wouldn't hit on her. This time.

"Hello, how are you today?" upon her going outside, Ammy would realize why Balboa had described Mystic as "Exotic". It doesn't get much more exotic than only one of your kind (Clones don't count!) in existence.
    Ammy didn't really budge from her normal distanced self, only making a mental note that she should make it a priority to include assumed super-powers and potential weaknesses on a personnel profile. But yes, quite exotic, she wonders why Balboa wasn't 'all over' that.

"Miss Blade, I am Amended Clause. I've been assigned to act as you liaison to the rest of the organization and to help you smooth out any logistical or legal needs you might have."

Without as much as missing a beat, the mare pulls a resume out of her briefcase. Standard stuff really, graduate of Canterlot Law, interned with the League of Evil Lawyers, proficient in odd torture methods, award for creative use of deadly magic in a professional setting. It's all been formulated to make her look good.

Gear herself wasn't really sure, Mach didn't seem like he even wanted guests, but she followed Silverpine anyway.

Mach was, meanwhile, trying to figure out if the suits were both still in working order. He wasn't so much grumpy that they potentially broke out the experimental stuff, but really since it wasn't ready to be field tested. No data from any tests after they were altered. Could have exploded and ruined all the work, oh, and the ponies wearing them.

"Can I ah, just get a straight answer on how much these were used."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-04-04 at 11:25 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Ammy didn't really budge from her normal distanced self, only making a mental note that she should make it a priority to include assumed super-powers and potential weaknesses on a personnel profile. But yes, quite exotic, she wonders why Balboa wasn't 'all over' that.

"Miss Blade, I am Amended Clause. I've been assigned to act as you liaison to the rest of the organization and to help you smooth out any logistical or legal needs you might have."

Without as much as missing a beat, the mare pulls a resume out of her briefcase. Standard stuff really, graduate of Canterlot Law, interned with the League of Evil Lawyers, proficient in odd torture methods, award for creative use of deadly magic in a professional setting. It's all been formulated to make her look good.
    "League of evil lawyers....proficient in odd torture methods? This sounds less like you're a lawyer and more like you're some sort of odd enforcer." she says, looking it over. "Since when is there a league of evil lawyers anyway?" she asks. She'd never heard of such a thing. That didn't mean much, she was just surprised such a thing existed.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its not a burden, and frankly, its hard to tell I even have a job with all the supposed time I look like I have off,"
    He chuckled laying his hoof on hers. "If this were all happening in Manehatten, they'd have me at HQ all day. I think I lucked out choosing Bridle Shores, more time to spend with...you." Yea Fox, and it has nothing to do with your father possibly pulling some strings, nosiree.
    "Possibly..." Icy said, flashing her trademark wan smile. "If there's nothing else... perhaps I should leave you to your work."

Mach was, meanwhile, trying to figure out if the suits were both still in working order. He wasn't so much grumpy that they potentially broke out the experimental stuff, but really since it wasn't ready to be field tested. No data from any tests after they were altered. Could have exploded and ruined all the work, oh, and the ponies wearing them.

Sliverpine coughed and glanced at Gearstride. "Of course. We just took them out for a few laps around town. Maybe a run through the nearby forest. Nothing major." Presumably all this happened while they timeskipped ahead.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Sliverpine coughed and glanced at Gearstride. "Of course. We just took them out for a few laps around town. Maybe a run through the nearby forest. Nothing major." Presumably all this happened while they timeskipped ahead.

"Yes, running laps, oh and, wore them during some practice at the range, I was surprised....at how even doubly so my accuracy with explosives was...well...pretty damn awesome,"
    She said.

"Possibly..." Icy said, flashing her trademark wan smile. "If there's nothing else... perhaps I should leave you to your work."

"Oh...leaving so soon...well....I can't let you....not until some proper canoodling is done,"
    He winked. "You can't just come to my house and not expect some good ol' fashioned canoodling, gotta keep my rep and all." He lopsidedly grinned. "It looks like its going to start raining outside anyway, please, stay, I'd like the company."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-04 at 12:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Nope," He said. Man the fae were scary and so critical to the whole of disproportionate retribution. He kept his eyes closed, drifting towards sleep. He ran his forehooves up and down her back comfortingly. "I wouldn't hurt you."
    Lochbed was even more puzzle by the leniency of the ponies. Was the shoe on the other hoof, Ember would be dead ten times over. Perhaps it was... A trick. "Well Ah am so sorry still. Ah promise not to do it again."

Sandy met her gaze, eyes wavering between anger and kindness. It would be so easy to lash out. Tell her she crossed the line. She...she had no right to say that, not about Snow and Copper, not about him...but he could see the sadness too. How it clung to the anger. There was no hitting one without the other. And hitting Rainbow, when she was already hurt, that...wasn't so easy.

For a long time, the engineer said nothing, just stared into Rainbow's eyes. Finally, his head lowered, and he mumbled, perhaps too low for Rainbow to hear, "Y'won't have t'worry. It won't happen again."
    Rainbow did hear something but she could not recognize the words. "Hmm? Speak up, soldier!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #959
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed was even more puzzle by the leniency of the ponies. Was the shoe on the other hoof, Ember would be dead ten times over. Perhaps it was... A trick. "Well Ah am so sorry still. Ah promise not to do it again."

He murmured something unintelligible but it sounded kind, and kissed her muzzle softly. The sleepy pegasus wanly smiled, eyes still closed. "Take a...nap with me."
    -------------

Gwynfillion-Wandering about town

Gwynfillion continued walking down the middle of the road, nearly causing wagon accidents as they tried to swerve out of her way. She looked up at the sky seeing it thick in cloudy overcast, she felt the light sprinkling of rain hit her on the head. It didn't bother her, its not like she could catch a cold.

She observed how the simple sprinkling of rain made ponies scamper to the dryness of their homes, pansies. She eventually came to that one park and sat down on a bench and continued to watch ponies scurry for homes and what not, packing up the picnic baskets, etc.

She watched the collected rain water wash along a muddy dark stream of water with a hint of red, probably a mix of clay and dirt, it wasn't blood, that she knew. The color reminded her of that annoying pony, Grills, that was his name. She suddenly felt the need to beat up slightly red tinted brown ponies. Blargle blargle.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-04 at 12:59 PM.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow did hear something but she could not recognize the words. "Hmm? Speak up, soldier!"
    "I said you won't have t'worry." It took incredible effort to keep himself from raising his voice further. "It...won't happen again. Without Snow and Copper, there aren't any more "old friends" left. Them two were the last ponies I trusted as much as all ya'll." He looked up to meet her eyes. "I'm...I'm sorry for makin' you worry. You shouldn't have had t'go through all that."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-04 at 05:51 PM.