New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh...leaving so soon...well....I can't let you....not until some proper canoodling is done,"
    He winked. "You can't just come to my house and not expect some good ol' fashioned canoodling, gotta keep my rep and all." He lopsidedly grinned. "It looks like its going to start raining outside anyway, please, stay, I'd like the company."
    Icy was just about to turn away when Fox spoke up again. She smirked and leaned forward to kiss him again. "Why am I not surprised you would say that..." Icy said, moving closer and stroking his chest idly. A quick glance outside showed no sign of rain, but then again it looked like clouds were gathering. Maybe. A little. Hmm. "Looks like the weather is not cooperative today."

2. - Top - End - #962
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy was just about to turn away when Fox spoke up again. She smirked and leaned forward to kiss him again. "Why am I not surprised you would say that..." Icy said, moving closer and stroking his chest idly. A quick glance outside showed no sign of rain, but then again it looked like clouds were gathering. Maybe. A little. Hmm. "Looks like the weather is not cooperative today."

"Well darn that weather,"
    He smiled. He closed his eyes as she stroked his chest, enjoying the feeling that he got whenever she touched him intimately.

"Icy....what do you think the future holds for us? Like after...your split personality thing is fixed....and....after you give birth?"
    He asked opening his eyes and reaching to touch her abdomen.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well darn that weather,"
    He smiled. He closed his eyes as she stroked his chest, enjoying the feeling that he got whenever she touched him intimately.

"Icy....what do you think the future holds for us? Like after...your split personality thing is fixed....and....after you give birth?"
    He asked opening his eyes and reaching to touch her abdomen.
    Icy looked down at the hoof on her belly, reaching to touch it as well. "... I do not know for sure, to be honest. For now, I'm just taking it one step at a time... it's just easier that way." She looked into his russet eyes. "And I know I can count on your support at least."

4. - Top - End - #964
    Troll in the Playground

Icy looked down at the hoof on her belly, reaching to touch it as well. "... I do not know for sure, to be honest. For now, I'm just taking it one step at a time... it's just easier that way." She looked into his russet eyes. "And I know I can count on your support at least."
    Fox Trot wanly smiled looking into those blue eyes catching her gaze, it was such a sappy moment. He lifted up his hoof bringing hers with his and gave hers a kiss. "Winging it eh?" He gave her hoof another, kiss but let linger this time.

"I can only hope to live up to your expectations,"
    He shifted to kiss her belly.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I said you won't have t'worry." It took incredible effort to keep himself from raising his voice further. "It...won't happen again. Without Snow and Copper, there aren't any more "old friends" left. Them two were the last ponies I trusted as much as all ya'll." He looked up to meet her eyes. "I'm...I'm sorry for makin' you worry."
    "It's.. It's okay, soldier. Just don't do it... again." Rainbow blinks and looks down. She feels terrible being so aggressive but she feels she had to. "You still like me?"

He murmured something unintelligible but it sounded kind, and kissed her muzzle softly. The sleepy pegasus wanly smiled, eyes still closed. "Take a...nap with me."
    Lochbed's ears darted around to hear the mumbling but she notices nothing. The kiss made her smile but feel guilty. "Ochkay.. but Ah am still sorry."

-------------

Gwynfillion-Wandering about town

Gwynfillion continued walking down the middle of the road, nearly causing wagon accidents as they tried to swerve out of her way. She looked up at the sky seeing it thick in cloudy overcast, she felt the light sprinkling of rain hit her on the head. It didn't bother her, its not like she could catch a cold.

She observed how the simple sprinkling of rain made ponies scamper to the dryness of their homes, pansies. She eventually came to that one park and sat down on a bench and continued to watch ponies scurry for homes and what not, packing up the picnic baskets, etc.

She watched the collected rain water wash along a muddy dark stream of water with a hint of red, probably a mix of clay and dirt, it wasn't blood, that she knew. The color reminded her of that annoying pony, Grills, that was his name. She suddenly felt the need to beat up slightly red tinted brown ponies. Blargle blargle.
    Grills, laid up on the Civic Center roof, took a swig of the flask then hiccuped. Then almost sneezed. "Somepony is talking... no... thinking about me. A mare. Yes, a mare. Tickles my nose."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #966
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Hover..." Blaze said, coming up short as he usually did when she said things like that.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #967
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Yes, running laps, oh and, wore them during some practice at the range, I was surprised....at how even doubly so my accuracy with explosives was...well...pretty damn awesome,"
    She said.
    "Alright..." Mach tries to formulate a response while looking over some of the delicate magic conducting circuitry. "As long as you didn't, ah use it part of some crazy rescue attempt or something...

And did you notice the same level of fatigue as before?"

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "League of evil lawyers....proficient in odd torture methods? This sounds less like you're a lawyer and more like you're some sort of odd enforcer." she says, looking it over. "Since when is there a league of evil lawyers anyway?" she asks. She'd never heard of such a thing. That didn't mean much, she was just surprised such a thing existed.
    "Well it started out as a hobby, but it's often work-applicable," Ammy replies to Mystic's first concern. Oh yes, completely normal.

"And I thought the whole 'league' was a bit of a let-on at first, until I saw the skull-shaped doom bunker. I did pick up a few things, should be able to bend the law in a few applicable ways if required."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed's ears darted around to hear the mumbling but she notices nothing. The kiss made her smile but feel guilty. "Ochkay.. but Ah am still sorry."
    "Its fine...fine..." He murmured giving her a tight hug. "...This...sorta counts as spending the morning together..eheh.."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Alright..." Mach tries to formulate a response while looking over some of the delicate magic conducting circuitry. "As long as you didn't, ah use it part of some crazy rescue attempt or something...

And did you notice the same level of fatigue as before?"

"Actually, no, not really, I mean, there was a little lethargic-ness, but not as much as during our first use. Maybe our bodies are slowly adapting to the suits in a way?"
    She offered rubbing her chin in thought.

--------------------------------
    Gwynfillion-Park

After entertaining an imagine spot of tossing that Grills to be eaten by a full grown Wrymple, she took another look around her surroundings seeing herself to be alone. Better that way.

She thought about his pointless lessons, which had to have been a month since their encounter. She thought about that brat Smoothie and how she threatened that Grills saying that she Gwynfillion was off limits. She didn't understand back then what was meant by that, but after what's happened, what she's learned, it started to make sense.

She shook the thoughts out of her mind and sat there on the bench, her reddish mane doing that wet mane thing, but sorta, since it wasn't pouring, but sprinkling still. Thunder sounding in the distance.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Titan in the Playground

"It's.. It's okay, soldier. Just don't do it... again." Rainbow blinks and looks down. She feels terrible being so aggressive but she feels she had to. "You still like me?"
    Seeing Rainbow like this softened Sandy's expression. He rubbed his sore head, his brief flash of anger already dissipating. "Of course I still like you. Like you said, it must've been hard on you." He felt an odd pang of guilt; maybe she wasn't as off-base as he thought. Maybe he should've been a bit more suspicious. Maybe if he had, nopony would've gotten hurt. Maybe...

He reached out and took her hoof in his, giving it a few comforting strokes. "You shouldn't have had t'go through that. Nopony here should've."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #970

"Actually, no, not really, I mean, there was a little lethargic-ness, but not as much as during our first use. Maybe our bodies are slowly adapting to the suits in a way?"
    She offered rubbing her chin in thought.
    Everything appears to be in order with the suits. He had almost expected them to be in a state ready to explode or something. As for the adapting thing... that might be weird.

"Well there's always the tricky subject of enchanted item binding, but the suits themselves aren't magical. It, ah, takes some doing to get those able to be used by somepony else,"
    Mach sort of thinks aloud.

"If you want you can have the suits to play with some more if you wear the opposite ones as each other."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Hover..." Blaze said, coming up short as he usually did when she said things like that.
    Hover stroked the orangey pony's chin. "Blaze, you know it's true. You are going to leave me one day."

"Its fine...fine..." He murmured giving her a tight hug. "...This...sorta counts as spending the morning together..eheh.."
    Alas Lochbed is already asleep. And softly snoring.

Gwynfillion-Park

After entertaining an imagine spot of tossing that Grills to be eaten by a full grown Wrymple, she took another look around her surroundings seeing herself to be alone. Better that way.

She thought about his pointless lessons, which had to have been a month since their encounter. She thought about that brat Smoothie and how she threatened that Grills saying that she Gwynfillion was off limits. She didn't understand back then what was meant by that, but after what's happened, what she's learned, it started to make sense.

She shook the thoughts out of her mind and sat there on the bench, her reddish mane doing that wet mane thing, but sorta, since it wasn't pouring, but sprinkling still. Thunder sounding in the distance.
    Somewhere in a tree, a pair of pegasus eyes in a black draping watch the plum pony. He was under orders of another. To observe, not confront.

Seeing Rainbow like this softened Sandy's expression. He rubbed his sore head, his brief flash of anger already dissipating. "Of course I still like you. Like you said, it must've been hard on you." He felt an odd pang of guilt; maybe she wasn't as off-base as he thought. Maybe he should've been a bit more suspicious. Maybe if he had, nopony would've gotten hurt. Maybe...

He reached out and took her hoof in his, giving it a few comforting strokes. "You shouldn't have had t'go through that. Nopony here should've."
    "Nopony should. The hardest part wasn't you being foalnapped. I mean..." Rainbow looks away to focus. By focus, Orzel means blink to push out the tears. When she returns to eye contacts, the sniper stiffens her facial expression. "The foalnapping was hard... but what they did to you.. made you a slave."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot wanly smiled looking into those blue eyes catching her gaze, it was such a sappy moment. He lifted up his hoof bringing hers with his and gave hers a kiss. "Winging it eh?" He gave her hoof another, kiss but let linger this time.

"I can only hope to live up to your expectations,"
    He shifted to kiss her belly.
    Icy giggled a little—her belly was pretty ticklish after all. "I'm sure you will. Just as Esmeralda trusts Lone Star, as do I for you." She got on the couch and snuggled with Fox, resting her head on his shoulder.

Everything appears to be in order with the suits. He had almost expected them to be in a state ready to explode or something. As for the adapting thing... that might be weird.

"Well there's always the tricky subject of enchanted item binding, but the suits themselves aren't magical. It, ah, takes some doing to get those able to be used by somepony else,"
    Mach sort of thinks aloud.

"If you want you can have the suits to play with some more if you wear the opposite ones as each other."
    "Do you mean... I have to wear hers?" Sliverpine said, raising his eyebrows. He definitely wasn't quite sure where this conversation was leading to.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

"Well it started out as a hobby, but it's often work-applicable," Ammy replies to Mystic's first concern. Oh yes, completely normal.

"And I thought the whole 'league' was a bit of a let-on at first, until I saw the skull-shaped doom bunker. I did pick up a few things, should be able to bend the law in a few applicable ways if required."
    "....What kind of ****** Up people do you work for?" Mystic asks, somewhat astounded that being proficient in torture methods is something desirable for just about anypony.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Titan in the Playground

"Nopony should. The hardest part wasn't you being foalnapped. I mean..." Rainbow looks away to focus. By focus, Orzel means blink to push out the tears. When she returns to eye contacts, the sniper stiffens her facial expression. "The foalnapping was hard... but what they did to you.. made you a slave."
    Sandy frowned. "Hey now, none of that. C'mere..." He tugged on her hoof, tried to pull her into a hug, but all he managed to do was bump her with his wheelchair. With little other option, he shakily pulled himself up and draped his short forelegs around her neck in as big a bear hug as he could manage. "That's all over and done with. We've got right now to busy ourselves with. No sense in dwelling on some nasty business, right?"

15. - Top - End - #975

"....What kind of ****** Up people do you work for?" Mystic asks, somewhat astounded that being proficient in torture methods is something desirable for just about anypony.
    "Why you, of course," Ammy responds. That was supposed to be reassuring instead of disconcerting or an insult. The mare shuffles a few more papers telepathically out of her suitcase.

"There are of course still a few things to sign, however."

"Do you mean... I have to wear hers?" Sliverpine said, raising his eyebrows. He definitely wasn't quite sure where this conversation was leading to.
    "Well I'm just trying to see if ah, the suits are aligning to the pony that first wore them." Mach looks up for a moment then starts to feel the oncoming weather. Great. He JUST moved a cloud and now they're everywhere.

"So you don't have to switch or anything, if you could find another Earth Pony to help out."
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #976
    Titan in the Playground

"Why you, of course," Ammy responds. That was supposed to be reassuring instead of disconcerting or an insult. The mare shuffles a few more papers telepathically out of her suitcase.

"There are of course still a few things to sign, however."
    "Wait, sign what? And since when do I have a lawyer, let alone an evil one? And if I do have a lawyer, why is she so creepy? And why do I feel so left out of my own loop? And why can't I stop asking questions?"

17. - Top - End - #977

"Wait, sign what? And since when do I have a lawyer, let alone an evil one? And if I do have a lawyer, why is she so creepy? And why do I feel so left out of my own loop? And why can't I stop asking questions?"

"I'm here to better facilitate you being in the loop. I've been more requested to do whatever you ask of me than to stick only towards the legal side of things. If it would please you, you may refer to me as your 'minion', I think may be the technical term."

She then lets a previous statement kind of sink in for a bit...
    "You don't... really find me creepy do you?"
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #978
    Troll in the Playground

Somewhere in a tree, a pair of pegasus eyes in a black draping watch the plum pony. He was under orders of another. To observe, not confront.
    She turned out to be, at the moment, a very boring subject to observe. Unless you like observing cats, then that's pretty much what ya got. She laid down on the bench, observing as her surroundings, much like a cat with even her tail flicking now and then, ears perked, eyes darting around, etc. She sported a perma scowl.

Icy giggled a little—her belly was pretty ticklish after all. "I'm sure you will. Just as Esmeralda trusts Lone Star, as do I for you." She got on the couch and snuggled with Fox, resting her head on his shoulder.
    His body tensed for a second for some reason, a blink and miss it moment. He turned his head and aligned it to lip kissing level and took her pony lips for himself, beginning gently before becoming more intense and lust filled for a moment, and then back to gentle and soft. "It means a lot to know you trust an errant pony like myself."

"Well I'm just trying to see if ah, the suits are aligning to the pony that first wore them." Mach looks up for a moment then starts to feel the oncoming weather. Great. He JUST moved a cloud and now they're everywhere.

"So you don't have to switch or anything, if you could find another Earth Pony to help out."

"Oh why waste time, give me his to put on,"
    Gearstride said taking off her captain's jacket and hat.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm here to better facilitate you being in the loop. I've been more requested to do whatever you ask of me than to stick only towards the legal side of things. If it would please you, you may refer to me as your 'minion', I think may be the technical term."

She then lets a previous statement kind of sink in for a bit...
    "You don't... really find me creepy do you?"
    "You came to my front door, and told me odd torture methods were a hobby of yours. I find this about as appropriate as going up to somepony's door and telling them I've got a giant wurm who eats ponies, so if they bug me at all, they're going in his gullet. Yeah, I find you a bit creepy. I realize there's probably a lot beyond that, but you're not making the best first impression." she responds. "If you want me to not find you creepy, there's a very simple solution. Since it sounds like I'm going to have an evil lawyer regardless of whether I want one or not, try to just be a friend. Hang out with me, do random stupid stuff, act like the world isn't as crapsack as it is, and just talk. Stuff like that." she says. "Though, I think you're pretty much guaranteed to be excluded from the harem. No offense.'

20. - Top - End - #980
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"It's my job to dwell on stuff." she says. The truths she didn't want to. So Rainbow attempted to hide this by hopping on Sandy's lap while maintaining the hug.

The eyes.

Ninjas are paid to watch, and sometimes kill and steal. So that is what he did.

As for Grills, he was sick of getting wet. He teleported to the nearest servant he had. The colonel thought he would end up home but found himself over the park falling from the sky instead. "Aw darn."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #981
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Park

The soaked mare thought she heard something and turned her head seeing nothing. She looked back only to have some falling action occur in front of her a few feet away. Even that caught her surprise as her eyes went wide for a second before narrowing again to a look of dull surprise. She looked over from where she sat, and only scowled.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Ettin in the Playground

His body tensed for a second for some reason, a blink and miss it moment. He turned his head and aligned it to lip kissing level and took her pony lips for himself, beginning gently before becoming more intense and lust filled for a moment, and then back to gentle and soft. "It means a lot to know you trust an errant pony like myself."
    Icy missed the tensing thing, alas. Kissing was a very nice distraction after all. "Mmmmm. Fox, you're just beating yourself up for no reason..." she said between kisses.

"Oh why waste time, give me his to put on,"
    Gearstride said taking off her captain's jacket and hat.
    After a moment of blankly looking at the both of them, Sliverpine did the same, stripping his Cirrus uniform off. He went and grabbed Gearstride's suit when he was done. The thought that the Captain was only wearing this the previous day and subsequent imagining of her putting it on flashed through his mind, causing him to blush a little.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"It's my job to dwell on stuff." she says. The truths she didn't want to. So Rainbow attempted to hide this by hopping on Sandy's lap while maintaining the hug.
    Although Sandy wouldn't have admitted it, he appreciated the move back to the chair. His legs weren't quite up to snuff yet. "Well, maybe you don't have t'be dwellin' on that stuff all the time." He licked her cheek and gave her a soft nuzzling. "Like how about now? I don't think anypony'd mind if you just let that go for a little bit."

24. - Top - End - #984
    Troll in the Playground

Icy missed the tensing thing, alas. Kissing was a very nice distraction after all. "Mmmmm. Fox, you're just beating yourself up for no reason..." she said between kisses.

"The stallions you know, one who beats themselves physically, and the either mentally. You know how to pick 'em Miss Icy,"
    He chuckled stroking her chest and gently maneuvering her to lay on her back between kisses, for a more comfortable kissing position than his previous sitting position.

After a moment of blankly looking at the both of them, Sliverpine did the same, stripping his Cirrus uniform off. He went and grabbed Gearstride's suit when he was done. The thought that the Captain was only wearing this the previous day and subsequent imagining of her putting it on flashed through his mind, causing him to blush a little.
    She took Silverpine's and began to put it on, if its suppose to fit or not, well, we'll see. Oh yes, Silverpine has a little bit of the captain on him, heh.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

"The stallions you know, one who beats themselves physically, and the either mentally. You know how to pick 'em Miss Icy,"
    He chuckled stroking her chest and gently maneuvering her to lay on her back between kisses, for a more comfortable kissing position than his previous sitting position.
    "I think that says a lot about my taste in stallions," Icy murmured, slowly feeling herself being swept up in the moment. She did not resist being laid on her back. Indeed, she used her forehooves to bring Fox down on her to kiss him better.

(Waiting for Mach.)

26. - Top - End - #986
    Troll in the Playground

"I think that says a lot about my taste in stallions," Icy murmured, slowly feeling herself being swept up in the moment. She did not resist being laid on her back. Indeed, she used her forehooves to bring Fox down on her to kiss him better.

"Now I'm not sure with a statement like that, if I should be offended or not, or both at the same time,"
    He briefly 'heh'd' and showered the mother of his foal with a variety of kisses. "Ah sure do like talkin' between kisses haha-.." He cut himself off with an intense smooch, a small smile on his face.

"I hope mine is is girl,"
    He said a little randomly kissing her belly softly. "A daddy's little princess to spoil." He grinned.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-05 at 09:18 AM.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Although Sandy wouldn't have admitted it, he appreciated the move back to the chair. His legs weren't quite up to snuff yet. "Well, maybe you don't have t'be dwellin' on that stuff all the time." He licked her cheek and gave her a soft nuzzling. "Like how about now? I don't think anypony'd mind if you just let that go for a little bit."
    "I have to, Sandy. Its my job. I am the eyes of the crew. I have worry about" Rainbow licks the engineer's cheek and snuggled up to him in the wheelchair. "I couldn't live with myself it something happened to somepony on the crew when my scope isn't on them."

Gwynfillion-Park

The soaked mare thought she heard something and turned her head seeing nothing. She looked back only to have some falling action occur in front of her a few feet away. Even that caught her surprise as her eyes went wide for a second before narrowing again to a look of dull surprise. She looked over from where she sat, and only scowled.
    Grills landed like a stone but was saved by a bush. Peeved by the bad landing, he burned the plant in a flash of heat. A donation to the Parks Dept. would remove the guilt.

Grills got up and scampered over to the stone path lining the veins of the parks. A familiar plum mare caught his eyes despite the rain. "Be careful. Bridle Shores has strict leash laws for wild beasts."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #988
    Troll in the Playground

Grills landed like a stone but was saved by a bush. Peeved by the bad landing, he burned the plant in a flash of heat. A donation to the Parks Dept. would remove the guilt.

Grills got up and scampered over to the stone path lining the veins of the parks. A familiar plum mare caught his eyes despite the rain. "Be careful. Bridle Shores has strict leash laws for wild beasts."
    She blankly stared at him, angrily, confused on what he was talking about. Was he insulting her? She furrowed her brows, think of something, think of something. "I'll be sure to inform the authorities of the infraction I just saw." That sounded good in her head, even if it didn't make sense to her own self.

"Do you always fall out of the sky on your bum like that?"
    She hmmped and flicked her mane but just wound up swatting her face with her own wet mane. She grimaced and pretended that didn't happen.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-05 at 09:58 AM.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Titan in the Playground

"I have to, Sandy. Its my job. I am the eyes of the crew. I have worry about" Rainbow licks the engineer's cheek and snuggled up to him in the wheelchair. "I couldn't live with myself it something happened to somepony on the crew when my scope isn't on them."
    Sandy snuggled right back, idly stroking her bright, rainbow mane. "I know what you mean. Why d'you think I work so hard on the engines? If I don't work my flank off keepin' things shipshape, somepony could get hurt." He leaned up for a gentle smooch. "But that other stuff? That's already ended, an' everything turned out okay. So you shouldn't worry your pretty head none about it."

30. - Top - End - #990
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills nickered and fixed his jacket collar. "Well I am an angel. It only hurt a little by the way."

Rainbow

The sniper squeals softly. Most of Sandy's words are drowned by another. "You think I'm pretty?" she giggles uncharacteristically.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater