New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

Grills nickered and fixed his jacket collar. "Well I am an angel. It only hurt a little by the way."

"Then I guess that makes me an angel if we're going with that criteria,"
    She said recalling her own dynamic entrance of falling from the sky, except, she made a crater with a direct hit on the town fountain downtown. "So, its a negative thing, ah." She looked at the stallion, she was surprised she still remembered him, it had to have been a month or so. "I'm surprised you haven't ran away mister fire pony." She gestured to the rain.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

The sniper squeals softly. Most of Sandy's words are drowned by another. "You think I'm pretty?" she giggles uncharacteristically.
    Now there was the happy, not-worrying Rainbow he wanted to see. He smiled and lightly tickled her cheek with his muzzle. "I meant what I said and I said what I meant; you're beautiful t'me."

Perhaps the previous name of the Cirrus was the E.R.A. Sappy.

(Equestrian Royal Airforce)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Then I guess that makes me an angel if we're going with that criteria,"
    She said recalling her own dynamic entrance of falling from the sky, except, she made a crater with a direct hit on the town fountain downtown. "So, its a negative thing, ah." She looked at the stallion, she was surprised she still remembered him, it had to have been a month or so. "I'm surprised you haven't ran away mister fire pony." She gestured to the rain.

Such a strange pony for Gwynfillion to see being called an angel as negative. The stalions snickered and flicked a bit of water at the mare from his swung mane. "No. I don't like water much but I am not a witch so I don't melt in the rain. You might need a towel and umbrella though."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Now there was the happy, not-worrying Rainbow he wanted to see. He smiled and lightly tickled her cheek with his muzzle. "I meant what I said and I said what I meant; you're beautiful t'me."

Perhaps the previous name of the Cirrus was the E.R.A. Sappy.

(Equestrian Royal Airforce)
    Rainbow nervously giggles and blushes. Her coy waving off of the compliment ins a lie and she wanted more. "Oh you. Flattering a senior officer in such a way. Okay I wont hide your toolbox... maybe.... or not."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-05 at 12:42 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Such a strange pony for Gwynfillion to see being called an angel as negative. The stalions snickered and flicked a bit of water at the mare from his swung mane. "No. I don't like water much but I am not a witch so I don't melt in the rain. You might need a towel though."
    The water to her face might have had an effect if it wasn't already raining. She stared blankly at him at his comment about witches and melting.

"Huh? Why would a witch melt in the rain? Anyways, I don't need a towel, its seems you mister fire pony will need one though before you flame out,"
    It sounded good in her head. She cast a small spell on herself which dried her fur, mane, and tail, but about six seconds later, it was back to being wet from the rain.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "You came to my front door, and told me odd torture methods were a hobby of yours. I find this about as appropriate as going up to somepony's door and telling them I've got a giant wurm who eats ponies, so if they bug me at all, they're going in his gullet. Yeah, I find you a bit creepy. I realize there's probably a lot beyond that, but you're not making the best first impression." she responds. "If you want me to not find you creepy, there's a very simple solution. Since it sounds like I'm going to have an evil lawyer regardless of whether I want one or not, try to just be a friend. Hang out with me, do random stupid stuff, act like the world isn't as crapsack as it is, and just talk. Stuff like that." she says. "Though, I think you're pretty much guaranteed to be excluded from the harem. No offense.'
    Miss Blade certainly has a vivid imagination. Giant pony-eating monsters. "Ma'am, I assure you this is all to show that I can apply myself to learn skills useful to the job at hand," the mare remarks before thinking on the rest of it. She hadn't had a vacation in... forever... and this seems oddly like that.

She's not going to cry about harem exclusion though, she's spent the last couple of years specifically trying to not be in one. "If you have any suggestions for which trust-building exercises you'd want me to be a part of first, I am ready."

((I made you two other posts, but spotty internet ated them))
    [COLOR="Sienna"]
    She took Silverpine's and began to put it on, if its suppose to fit or not, well, we'll see. Oh yes, Silverpine has a little bit of the captain on him, heh.
    It seems rather odd that they'd be so nervous about this whole ordeal. It's like either they have some unresolved romantic tension or they didn't bother to clean the suits at all. Mach makes a mental note to clean out the suits.

"So ah, does everything still feel right?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    It seems rather odd that they'd be so nervous about this whole ordeal. It's like either they have some unresolved romantic tension or they didn't bother to clean the suits at all. Mach makes a mental note to clean out the suits.

"So ah, does everything still feel right?"

Well, its just really one pony nervous-y about it, the other was shown gung-ish ho-ish about it. "Well, it feels a little loose-ish at the moment on me." She commented pulling at the suit gently.

7. - Top - End - #997

Well, its just really one pony nervous-y about it, the other was shown gung-ish ho-ish about it. "Well, it feels a little loose-ish at the moment on me." She commented pulling at the suit gently.
    Mach wasn't really looking for notes on how it fits, although he supposes he could recommend the suits be brought to an armorsmith at some point if/when somepony decides they like the prototypes. "Everything else feel right, like when it uh, is supposed to be 'on'."

Wait, this could be bad, this could turn Gearstride into some sort of apocalyptic SUPER HAM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #998
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Hover...just because one day I may die and leave you, doesn't mean you should bring it up all the time. The fun in life, after all, is not knowing."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #999
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow nervously giggles and blushes. Her coy waving off of the compliment ins a lie and she wanted more. "Oh you. Flattering a senior officer in such a way. Okay I wont hide your toolbox... maybe.... or not."
    "Flatterin'? Who's flatterin'? Senior officer or not, it's the honest truth, that's what it is." He nuzzled her cheek fondly, glad they'd finally moved on from the whole uncomfortable foalnapping business.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

Mach wasn't really looking for notes on how it fits, although he supposes he could recommend the suits be brought to an armorsmith at some point if/when somepony decides they like the prototypes. "Everything else feel right, like when it uh, is supposed to be 'on'."

Wait, this could be bad, this could turn Gearstride into some sort of apocalyptic SUPER HAM.

"I guess, I mean, it doesn't feel much different then when its off? I'm thinking testing it a bit, run around, throw some rocks, shoot some shotguns, etc. "
    She lopsidedly smirked.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"You might not die on me. You could go insane like Mom and Daddy. Or be jailed like Uncle Crossed Heart."
    she comments.

Grills

"No, I feel fine in the rain. Umbrella!"

Suddenly a ninjasus date ted down and hoofed the colonel over an official Equestrian military umbrella. It matched his officers jacket well. There was no point hiding his status in town anymore. By now everypony worth knowing knew. "So are you still a beastly abomination or did Soft Serve inject ponyness into you?"

Rainbow

"We should celebrate your return with a drink." There she goes. Rainbow can't go so long without a mention of alcohol. And the light stroking of Sandy's chin is her way of getting him to agree. "Cognac?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1002

"I guess, I mean, it doesn't feel much different then when its off? I'm thinking testing it a bit, run around, throw some rocks, shoot some shotguns, etc. "
    She lopsidedly smirked.

"Well if you want you can bring back the suits to test however you want to your ship. You've shown yourselves to be, ah, trustworthy not to explode."

It's kind of hard to feel it in here, but the low pressure, wind, and ionization in the air means that the weather patrol is actually doing something today. "You might want to stick to indoors today though."
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"No, I feel fine in the rain. Umbrella!"

Suddenly a ninjasus date ted down and hoofed the colonel over an official Equestrian military umbrella. It matched his officers jacket well. There was no point hiding his status in town anymore. By now everypony worth knowing knew. "So are you still a beastly abomination or did Soft Serve inject ponyness into you?"
    She paid no heed to the ninjas, she figured them to be a common thing here, like the flora.

"What me and the dumb paladin do is none of your business, and anyway, who would want to be a pathetic pony anyway, you're all fodder to my whims,"
    She harump'd in a haughty way with her muzzle up, looking cross.

"Well if you want you can bring back the suits to test however you want to your ship. You've shown yourselves to be, ah, trustworthy not to explode."

It's kind of hard to feel it in here, but the low pressure, wind, and ionization in the air means that the weather patrol is actually doing something today. "You might want to stick to indoors today though."

"Really?...I figured we should try some field testing in terms how these suits work in different sorts of weather,"
    She hummed and then turned to Silverpine. "What do you think Lieutenant?"

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"We should celebrate your return with a drink." There she goes. Rainbow can't go so long without a mention of alcohol. And the light stroking of Sandy's chin is her way of getting him to agree. "Cognac?"
    To be honest, Sandy would've rathered they sit here, enjoy each other's company, that sort of thing. Then she started petting him, right under his chin, and again his feeble resistance melted away. They did have cause to celebrate, after all. Maybe one drink wouldn't hurt...

"Uh, sure, I guess that sounds alright." Sandy had only a little knowledge of alcoholic beverages, this was more Rainbow's domain. "Just not a terribly big one. Still a bit early."

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Titan in the Playground

Miss Blade certainly has a vivid imagination. Giant pony-eating monsters. "Ma'am, I assure you this is all to show that I can apply myself to learn skills useful to the job at hand," the mare remarks before thinking on the rest of it. She hadn't had a vacation in... forever... and this seems oddly like that.

She's not going to cry about harem exclusion though, she's spent the last couple of years specifically trying to not be in one. "If you have any suggestions for which trust-building exercises you'd want me to be a part of first, I am ready."

((I made you two other posts, but spotty internet ated them))
    "First, I want you to meet my friend Boris." she says, a few seconds before a gigantic massacre Wurm pops up. It doesn't roar or anything, it just kinda sits there drooling some sort of black saliva. "Isn't he a cute little guy?" Clearly, the Zerg virus has altered Mystic's brain, changing both her definition of "Cute" and "Little." She appears to treat this thing like it's a tiny puppy instead of, well, a Massacre Wurm. It certainly looks capable of eating ponies anyway, and those teeth...yikes.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Au contraire mon ami. The actions between two mares like the paladin and a beast like yourself tickles my nose so." Grills took out a smoke and took a nice drag. "Your words scare me little. Sure it would take nothing for your to destroy me. But doing so would prove my point.... that you are a beast... an animal akin to a snake or crocodile. Worse than them maybe. And how Soft would disapprove. So I am safe."

Rainbow

"Maybe some morning wine? A white?" Rainbow slowly skooches off of Sandy's lap and prances over to the cabinets. A few door are opened and slammed before she spots her quarry. A half drunk reformed bottle of wine. She hops back and into Sandy's legs in the wheelchair. "Its almost done, let's finish it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"Maybe some morning wine? A white?" Rainbow slowly skooches off of Sandy's lap and prances over to the cabinets. A few door are opened and slammed before she spots her quarry. A half drunk reformed bottle of wine. She hops back and into Sandy's legs in the wheelchair. "Its almost done, let's finish it."
    Sandy gave her a little hug as she returned. "Aye, that's more like it. Let me just get the glasses..." A little burst of magic opened a nearby cabinet and floated out a pair of wine glasses. The Cirrus always kept a good stock for emergencies requiring fancier booze. The engineer kept a straight face as he set the glasses down next to Rainbow. Using magic still wasn't that comfortable; a lot like trying to talk with a sore throat, but he could manage.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"Au contraire mon ami. The actions between two mares like the paladin and a beast like yourself tickles my nose so." Grills took out a smoke and took a nice drag. "Your words scare me little. Sure it would take nothing for your to destroy me. But doing so would prove my point.... that you are a beast... an animal akin to a snake or crocodile. Worse than them maybe. And how Soft would disapprove. So I am safe."

"I don't think the paladin would disapprove too much,"
    She grinned slightly tilting her head to the side. She hopped off the bench and too be a jerkface McJerk jumped in a dirty water puddle to hit the cigar smoking stallion.

Not that it did too much, since the pouring rainwater would have washed away and down the dirty water. It was the thought that counted. "A beast you say? I don't think so, a beast has little choice in the matter when they slaughter, just following their hunger. But I have the choice, so yes, that may make me worse, but is that so bad?" Grills of course would notice the difference in her attitude to him from since a month or so ago, to now. Mostly in the case that he's yet to be eating mud with his face in the ground.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ettin in the Playground

"Now I'm not sure with a statement like that, if I should be offended or not, or both at the same time,"
    He briefly 'heh'd' and showered the mother of his foal with a variety of kisses. "Ah sure do like talkin' between kisses haha-.." He cut himself off with an intense smooch, a small smile on his face.

"I hope mine is is girl,"
    He said a little randomly kissing her belly softly. "A daddy's little princess to spoil." He grinned.
    "Now you're just hamming it up," Icy said, chuckling.

She lopsidedly smirked.

"Really?...I figured we should try some field testing in terms how these suits work in different sorts of weather,"
    She hummed and then turned to Silverpine. "What do you think Lieutenant?"
    (Is something supposed to happen?)

Sliverpine finished putting on his own suit and grinned. "Is that another challenge?"

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Now you're just hamming it up," Icy said, chuckling.
    Although he wasn't entirely hamming it up and was serious despite the tone he took, he smiled a cheesy smile for her and gave a nice lustful hungry kiss.

"Well, I do come in three main flavors, hammy, broody, and, chocolate seduction, pick your poison,"
    He grinned.

Sliverpine finished putting on his own suit and grinned. "Is that another challenge?"

"Perhaps, perhaps my dear lieutenant, unless our winged friend protests against that in his manner,"
    She hammily said.

21. - Top - End - #1011

"First, I want you to meet my friend Boris." she says, a few seconds before a gigantic massacre Wurm pops up. It doesn't roar or anything, it just kinda sits there drooling some sort of black saliva. "Isn't he a cute little guy?" Clearly, the Zerg virus has altered Mystic's brain, changing both her definition of "Cute" and "Little." She appears to treat this thing like it's a tiny puppy instead of, well, a Massacre Wurm. It certainly looks capable of eating ponies anyway, and those teeth...yikes.
    Ammy responds to this with the usual startled tiny-iris stare at the giant wurm that materializes. Suddenly she doesn't have enough brain-power to realize that her new boss also has some 'creepy' things about her.

"He's?.. Certainly... A well groomed powerful hopefully non-murderous guy isn't he?"
    It takes the mare a few moments to realize she's supposed to be showing how she's not all serious lawyer all the time. "Does... he play fetch?"

((I think that the suits at this point operate in whatever way sounds interesting at the time without contradicting previously established stuff, so could be?))

Seeing as these two crazy ponies want to go splashing out in the rain, Mach just kind of shakes his head. Well if they really want to see if this particular magitech item is water-proof he's not going to stop them.

"Just try not to climb any trees or buildings. Since we, ah, haven't gotten much rain recently they're likely going to go full thunderstorm on us."
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Hover, please, just stop. You know I don't like it when you say stuff like that."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave her a little hug as she returned. "Aye, that's more like it. Let me just get the glasses..." A little burst of magic opened a nearby cabinet and floated out a pair of wine glasses. The Cirrus always kept a good stock for emergencies requiring fancier booze. The engineer kept a straight face as he set the glasses down next to Rainbow. Using magic still wasn't that comfortable; a lot like trying to talk with a sore throat, but he could manage.
    Rainbow carefully poured the wine into the glasses. One was filled halfway. The other had barely a fifth filled with air. She place the now empty bottle on the floor and took the more filled glass of course. She thought of Sandy's health but not her own. "To you, Sandy. To the many more years being the faithful engineer of this merry crew" she says after raising her glass.

"I don't think the paladin would disapprove too much,"
    She grinned slightly tilting her head to the side. She hopped off the bench and too be a jerkface McJerk jumped in a dirty water puddle to hit the cigar smoking stallion.

Not that it did too much, since the pouring rainwater would have washed away and down the dirty water. It was the thought that counted. "A beast you say? I don't think so, a beast has little choice in the matter when they slaughter, just following their hunger. But I have the choice, so yes, that may make me worse, but is that so bad?" Grills of course would notice the difference in her attitude to him from since a month or so ago, to now. Mostly in the case that he's yet to be eating mud with his face in the ground.
    Grills did notice. Choice? Did the extraplanar beast mare learn to not be a predictable monster? Was it Soft's doing? No.Grills could not believe Soft's namby pamby paladin way worked. "If you have the choice to be the beast or to be a person, and you choose beast... you lower lower to it. Each time stepping down a rung of the ladder. How high are you? Is your hoof still on the ground? I kiss no grounded hooves as their owners are invisible to me."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-05 at 07:32 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ettin in the Playground

Although he wasn't entirely hamming it up and was serious despite the tone he took, he smiled a cheesy smile for her and gave a nice lustful hungry kiss.

"Well, I do come in three main flavors, hammy, broody, and, chocolate seduction, pick your poison,"
    He grinned.
    "Being the somewhat naive ice mage here, can I choose all three? I always wondered how hammy and broody tasted together..." Icy replied, grinning herself.

Oh, come on!

"Perhaps, perhaps my dear lieutenant, unless our winged friend protests against that in his manner,"
    She hammily said.
    ((I think that the suits at this point operate in whatever way sounds interesting at the time without contradicting previously established stuff, so could be?))

Seeing as these two crazy ponies want to go splashing out in the rain, Mach just kind of shakes his head. Well if they really want to see if this particular magitech item is water-proof he's not going to stop them.

"Just try not to climb any trees or buildings. Since we, ah, haven't gotten much rain recently they're likely going to go full thunderstorm on us."
    "We'll try not to bring down lightning on ourselves," Sliverpine said with a grin, gesturing the now-suited up Gear to follow him outside. Once out on the streets, he did a few experimental stretches to test his suit, before readying himself.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

Grills did notice. Choice? Did the extraplanar beast mare learn to not be a predictable monster? Was it Soft's doing? No.Grills could not believe Soft's namby pamby paladin way worked. "If you have the choice to be the beast or to be a person, and you choose beast... you lower lower to it. Each time stepping down a rung of the ladder. How high are you? Is your hoof still on the ground? I kiss no grounded hooves as their owners are invisible to me."

"Then I suppose I'm invisible to the likes of you, easier to stalk and kill my prey for sport, since there's refusal of acknowledgement,"
    She snorted playing with a tendril of wet mane. She glanced to the side with a bored expression to hide her anger and desire to lash out at him. And in the back of her mind, she knew Soft would probably disapprove, if she killed this noble, as easy as it was, even with ninjas around. She glowered.

"Being the somewhat naive ice mage here, can I choose all three? I always wondered how hammy and broody tasted together..." Icy replied, grinning herself.

Oh, come on!

"Intensely cheesy,"
    He faux brooded with furrowed brows. He leaned over her with his forehooves planted against the couch on the sides of her head. He smiled lightly kissing her muzzle. "Good gods....that grin....I don't believe I can poker face my excitement here. Darn you mare, darn you and your tantalizing grin."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "We'll try not to bring down lightning on ourselves," Sliverpine said with a grin, gesturing the now-suited up Gear to follow him outside. Once out on the streets, he did a few experimental stretches to test his suit, before readying himself.
    Interestingly enough, the suit started to slowly during their conversation take form to her body, her body smaller than Silverpine's. She followed him outside doing her own stretches.

"Alright, two laps around town, try not to slip in the water,"
    She grinned.

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

Ammy responds to this with the usual startled tiny-iris stare at the giant wurm that materializes. Suddenly she doesn't have enough brain-power to realize that her new boss also has some 'creepy' things about her.

"He's?.. Certainly... A well groomed powerful hopefully non-murderous guy isn't he?"
    It takes the mare a few moments to realize she's supposed to be showing how she's not all serious lawyer all the time. "Does... he play fetch?"
    "Depends. Got a big enough stick? Or a sturdy enough ball?" she asks. "Oh, and he's completely murderous. It's just that he only kills what I tell him too." She gives a slightly disturbing grin after she says that.

27. - Top - End - #1017

Interestingly enough, the suit started to slowly during their conversation take form to her body, her body smaller than Silverpine's. She followed him outside doing her own stretches.

She grinned.
    Mach meanwhile, abstains from following them. It's a bit late for him to safely get above the clouds, and the whole thing just kind of weirds him out. He can stand it for a while, but it's still unnerving to be around steady low levels of electricity in the air.

"Depends. Got a big enough stick? Or a sturdy enough ball?" she asks. "Oh, and he's completely murderous. It's just that he only kills what I tell him too." She gives a slightly disturbing grin after she says that.
    That's something Ammy could really take at face value. "I think it would be stretching my abilities to try and throw an oak tree far enough for Boris to chase after..." The mare trails off still trying to get adjusted to the whole giant murder-worm situation.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ettin in the Playground

"Intensely cheesy,"
    He faux brooded with furrowed brows. He leaned over her with his forehooves planted against the couch on the sides of her head. He smiled lightly kissing her muzzle. "Good gods....that grin....I don't believe I can poker face my excitement here. Darn you mare, darn you and your tantalizing grin."
    "I don't know what you're referring to, Fox," Icy cheekily replied, grinning even more for his benefit.

She grinned.
    Sliverpine waited till his counterpart got into position before starting the countdown. "One, two. Go!" Odd, is it him or the suit was starting to feel less tight?

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

That's something Ammy could really take at face value. "I think it would be stretching my abilities to try and throw an oak tree far enough for Boris to chase after..." The mare trails off still trying to get adjusted to the whole giant murder-worm situation.
    Oh, you think one is bad? Just give Mystic time to create more.

"You could throw Swedish fish at him and he'll catch them. And I mean the candy, not fish that are actually from Sweden." She says, and pulls out a bag of Swedish fish. "It's hilariously mood-whiplash-y." she says, hoofing over the bag to Ammy.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't know what you're referring to, Fox," Icy cheekily replied, grinning even more for his benefit.

"You she-devil,"
    He kissed her and continued with the kisses, he would try for black curtain antics if she were up for it, but otherwise stick with making out for whatever extended time and blah.

Sliverpine waited till his counterpart got into position before starting the countdown. "One, two. Go!" Odd, is it him or the suit was starting to feel less tight?
    Gearstride darted, but she didn't feel like she was going on as fast as she was those other days. It felt like normal running, so not as exciting.