New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Then I suppose I'm invisible to the likes of you, easier to stalk and kill my prey for sport, since there's refusal of acknowledgement,"
    She snorted playing with a tendril of wet mane. She glanced to the side with a bored expression to hide her anger and desire to lash out at him. And in the back of her mind, she knew Soft would probably disapprove, if she killed this noble, as easy as it was, even with ninjas around. She glowered.
    "Threats have no bite when the target knows you would kill them. There I go. Talking to the air again." His little brown hooves flailed everywhere in the snobbiest noble manner he could muster.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow carefully poured the wine into the glasses. One was filled halfway. The other had barely a fifth filled with air. She place the now empty bottle on the floor and took the more filled glass of course. She thought of Sandy's health but not her own. "To you, Sandy. To the many more years being the faithful engineer of this merry crew" she says after raising her glass.
    Sandy noticed, but in his mind, a single glass of wine could do little harm. And a glass meant a full glass, right?

He raised his glass with magic, clinking it against hers. "Aye, to many more years of the best crew a pony could ask for." He took a sip from his glass, enjoying the fruity flavor. Much better than those burning, heavy liquors. And he could already start to feel the magical pain in his head subsiding. With all the bumps and scrapes he went through on a daily basis, it's a wonder he didn't try this drinking thing more often...

The first sip gave him a touch of boldness. After Rainbow was done with her first taste, he'd magic both their glasses up for a second toast. "And t'you, Rainbow. The finest pair of eyes this stallion's ever had watchin' him." He'd then magic the glass back to her lips and take his second sip.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Oh, you think one is bad? Just give Mystic time to create more.

"You could throw Swedish fish at him and he'll catch them. And I mean the candy, not fish that are actually from Sweden." She says, and pulls out a bag of Swedish fish. "It's hilariously mood-whiplash-y." she says, hoofing over the bag to Ammy.
    The lawyer mare hovers the bag of candies a bit away from her face, just in case Boris gets a little eager for a treat. Besides, she prefers gummy ursas. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. Of course with the giant murder-beast now seeming like a pet, she can't help but think of a couple of tax breaks for odd fauna that Mystic may like. But she's supposed to be having 'fun'

Without saying anything, Ammy tosses one fish up towards Boris and then another as far as she can.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ettin in the Playground

"You she-devil,"
    He kissed her and continued with the kisses, he would try for black curtain antics if she were up for it, but otherwise stick with making out for whatever extended time and blah.
    Icy certainly wasn't in the right frame of mind to object, the weather being bad and all. It's not like she had anything better to do, right?

Gearstride darted, but she didn't feel like she was going on as fast as she was those other days. It felt like normal running, so not as exciting.
    Sliverpine frowned as the two galloped along the streets of Bridle Shores... like normal earth ponies. He shot Gearstride a questioning glance. "Looks like we're slow today."

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Troll in the Playground

"Threats have no bite when the target knows you would kill them. There I go. Talking to the air again." His little brown hooves flailed everywhere in the snobbiest noble manner he could muster.
    Her body jolted with wild anger, must...restrain self...murder you will when the chance comes. She sputtered in wtf-ery. "What the...!....That makes no sense you insert choice profanity here.....!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy certainly wasn't in the right frame of mind to object, the weather being bad and all. It's not like she had anything better to do, right?
    And somehow they just ended up on the floor, why not. Fox laid on his back, rubbing his belly with a faint sweaty glow to himself. "Best rainy day activity, much more exciting than coloring outside the lines in a coloring book." He cheesed.
    -------------------------------
    Sliverpine frowned as the two galloped along the streets of Bridle Shores... like normal earth ponies. He shot Gearstride a questioning glance. "Looks like we're slow today."

"Yea..."
    She said coming to a halt. "Ya don't think its the effect of water, do ya? Maybe water effects the molecular structure of the suit? Or something, I dunno, but this is something interesting to report."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-06 at 12:51 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Back At That Metalworking Shoppe That You Know About]

Blades got to work on carefully sculpting the fine tools Grills had requested.

"Ya know, Arvadraa, I might have to get another anvil for ya at some point!" she laughed. "A bit hard for us to work together with just one, isn't it?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The lawyer mare hovers the bag of candies a bit away from her face, just in case Boris gets a little eager for a treat. Besides, she prefers gummy ursas. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. Of course with the giant murder-beast now seeming like a pet, she can't help but think of a couple of tax breaks for odd fauna that Mystic may like. But she's supposed to be having 'fun'

Without saying anything, Ammy tosses one fish up towards Boris and then another as far as she can.
    The wurm has a quite surprising amount of speed for a creature of it's bulk, and manages to catch both just in time. There's also a large "Crunch" Sound each time it closes its teeth. Being eaten by it is probably a very slow, unpleasant experience.

The Wurm comes back, and appears to be looking at Ammy. Though, it's hard to tell since it doesn't appear to have any eyes.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy noticed, but in his mind, a single glass of wine could do little harm. And a glass meant a full glass, right?

He raised his glass with magic, clinking it against hers. "Aye, to many more years of the best crew a pony could ask for." He took a sip from his glass, enjoying the fruity flavor. Much better than those burning, heavy liquors. And he could already start to feel the magical pain in his head subsiding. With all the bumps and scrapes he went through on a daily basis, it's a wonder he didn't try this drinking thing more often...

The first sip gave him a touch of boldness. After Rainbow was done with her first taste, he'd magic both their glasses up for a second toast. "And t'you, Rainbow. The finest pair of eyes this stallion's ever had watchin' him." He'd then magic the glass back to her lips and take his second sip.
    For Rainbow, this the second drink for the day. An it is a light one. A little sweet and a bit bold. The nice taste is great. Refreshing like the fact that got Sandy to drink.. She couldn't remember him doing so. Maybe it was alcohol based memory loss. She ponders that for a while.

Before she could have another taste before Sandy snatched the glass away for another toast. It was returned to her delight though.

Her body jolted with wild anger, must...restrain self...murder you will when the chance comes. She sputtered in wtf-ery. "What the...!....That makes no sense you insert choice profanity here.....!"
    "There it goes again. I thought I heard something. Like a cat or stray. Better hoof over a donation to the dogcatcher."

The dark pony in the tree answered. "It is the pony behind you , sir."

Grills jumped back in false surprise. "Oh you. When did you get here."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-06 at 07:07 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Hover, please, just stop. You know I don't like it when you say stuff like that."
    "Okay I'll keep the dark hooves of despair safely tucked away in the black depths of my mind." She smiles weakly and looks down. "Most can't handle it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

For Rainbow, this the second drink for the day. An it is a light one. A little sweet and a bit bold. The nice taste is great. Refreshing like the fact that got Sandy to drink.. She couldn't remember him doing so. Maybe it was alcohol based memory loss. She ponders that for a while.

Before she could have another taste before Sandy snatched the glass away for another toast. It was returned to her delight though.
    (Woo, train wi-fi!)

It's not that Sandy didn't drink. It's just that, at his constitution, you have to be careful about it. And since he shared Silverpine's love for root beer, there just wasn't much occasion to. Pardoning the multiple occasions the Cap'n slipped him ale when he wasn't looking...

In any case, Sandy happily sipped the wine, feeling his worries get all fuzzy and out of focus. It felt...good. "What sorta wine is this, anyhow? It's none too shabby, I'll give it that."

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Woo, train wi-fi!)

It's not that Sandy didn't drink. It's just that, at his constitution, you have to be careful about it. And since he shared Silverpine's love for root beer, there just wasn't much occasion to. Pardoning the multiple occasions the Cap'n slipped him ale when he wasn't looking...

In any case, Sandy happily sipped the wine, feeling his worries get all fuzzy and out of focus. It felt...good. "What sorta wine is this, anyhow? It's none too shabby, I'll give it that."
    "Moscato, according to the label. A weak one with only a light berry taste. I should have went to my room to fetch a pilot grigio or gewürztraminer. Something that doesn't rate like alcoholic fruit juice." she said, draping her head on Sandy's. This of course after gulping down most of the wine.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Troll in the Playground

"There it goes again. I thought I heard something. Like a cat or stray. Better hoof over a donation to the dogcatcher."

The dark pony in the tree answered. "It is the pony behind you , sir."

Grills jumped back in false surprise. "Oh you. When did you get here."
    She growled and flicked her tail, the impudence of this fool. She had told the paladin she would only beat up ponies who were really asking it, and to her he was really asking for it. To come and disturb her relative peace she had for a moment while she sat on the bench and just watched her surroundings.

She was going in for the kill, relatively speaking. She cast unknown magicks on herself and began with a sucker buck to stallion who was trying to act like she didn't exist. "Don't mind that, it was probably just the wind carrying a rock."

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ettin in the Playground

And somehow they just ended up on the floor, why not. Fox laid on his back, rubbing his belly with a faint sweaty glow to himself. "Best rainy day activity, much more exciting than coloring outside the lines in a coloring book." He cheesed.
    Cheesing seemed to be something Fox was doing very often these days. One does wonder if he had a degree in culinary skills. Anyway, Icy found herself next to Fox, quietly nuzzling his neck. She occasionally nipped at his ears and sneaked a lick in between. "I do agree. Much better than studying the thaumatic aspects of an ice spell."

"Yea..."
    She said coming to a halt. "Ya don't think its the effect of water, do ya? Maybe water effects the molecular structure of the suit? Or something, I dunno, but this is something interesting to report."
    Sliverpine came to a stop beside her and shrugged. "Don't think we got all that wet all too much." He glanced at his suit. "You'd think they'll be less prone to these kind of environmental factors."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-06 at 11:26 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

Cheesing seemed to be something Fox was doing very often these days. One does wonder if he had a degree in culinary skills. Anyway, Icy found herself next to Fox, quietly nuzzling his neck. She occasionally nipped at his ears and sneaked a lick in between. "I do agree. Much better than studying the thaumatic aspects of an ice spell."
    He closed his eyes and smiled feeling a little ticklish when she would nip and lick his ears. He turned to lay on his side and draped a fore leg over, bringing them closer for a snuggling hug. "I was being serious though earlier....in that since...well...I have no choice in being a father, that I would like to have a girl, one that has her mother's beautiful blue eyes." He pushed a tendril of forelock behind her ears.

Sliverpine came to a stop beside her and shrugged. "Don't think we got all that wet all too much." He glanced at his suit. "You'd think they'll be less prone to these kind of environmental factors."
    "Well, anyhow, let's just keep going, streets are mostly empty due to rain, I don't think we'll have to fret about taking out civilians, heh. Meet ya at the town gates," She smirked and dashed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-06 at 11:08 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ettin in the Playground

He closed his eyes and smiled feeling a little ticklish when she would nip and lick his ears. He turned to lay on his side and draped a fore leg over, bringing them closer for a snuggling hug. "I was being serious though earlier....in that since...well...I have no choice in being a father, that I would like to have a girl, one that has her mother's beautiful blue eyes." He pushed a tendril of forelock behind her ears.
    "Then I shall pray she has her father's charming charisma. With these two, I think she would be the jewel of Bridle Shores," Icy said playfully, kissing him again on the cheek.

"Well, anyhow, let's just keep going, streets are mostly empty due to rain, I don't think we'll have to fret about taking out civilians, heh. Meet ya at the town gates," She smirked and dashed.
    Sliverpine nodded and grinned, racing after the xanadu mare.

Meanwhile, not one block away from them was the two hapless guards that found themselves being unexpectedly shipped in this RP. It was the two's first town patrol since they got back on the job today. Needless to say, the Captain dumped them on the first job he could think of before the two could run off and plead marefriend issues.

"Hey, Tyrol?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Do you think today would finally be a peaceful day?"

Tyrol actually paused to ponder the question. He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Judging by our luck? No. You can betcha something will happen on our first day of patrol."

Lemongrass glanced up just to see the two blurs racing towards them. "Crud."

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

"Of Bridle Shores?.......You mean to stay in this town?"
    He asked propping himself on a leg leaning over Icy. "You still want to live here?"
    -----------

Gearstride

Gearstride didn't even notice them until the last second, but with the slippery wet road, braking was just not in her favor. She collided into one of them, but hey, at least she stopped. "Ow."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-06 at 06:33 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1037

The wurm has a quite surprising amount of speed for a creature of it's bulk, and manages to catch both just in time. There's also a large "Crunch" Sound each time it closes its teeth. Being eaten by it is probably a very slow, unpleasant experience.

The Wurm comes back, and appears to be looking at Ammy. Though, it's hard to tell since it doesn't appear to have any eyes.
    Noticing the wurm... pointing at her or however you could describe its attentions, Ammy responds by throwing another couple of fish at slightly different angles to see if Boris will catch them both. Also throwing fish means that it's not near her... so yah.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Noticing the wurm... pointing at her or however you could describe its attentions, Ammy responds by throwing another couple of fish at slightly different angles to see if Boris will catch them both. Also throwing fish means that it's not near her... so yah.
    Boris does.

"He seems to like you." the crazy pony Ammy will be working for soon says.

19. - Top - End - #1039

Boris does.

"He seems to like you." the crazy pony Ammy will be working for soon says.
    "He is... more friendly than first impressions would imply," Ammy replies still tentative that the crazy worm might do something crazy still.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She growled and flicked her tail, the impudence of this fool. She had told the paladin she would only beat up ponies who were really asking it, and to her he was really asking for it. To come and disturb her relative peace she had for a moment while she sat on the bench and just watched her surroundings.

She was going in for the kill, relatively speaking. She cast unknown magicks on herself and began with a sucker buck to stallion who was trying to act like she didn't exist. "Don't mind that, it was probably just the wind carrying a rock."
    The colonel takes the double kick and staggers back. The umbrella is lost. Grills was now soaked but not mad. "Oooo. Took longer than what I thought to get you to strike me. I must congratulate Soft for leashing you a little. What would she like?" he said while adjusting his jaw?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Okay I'll keep the dark hooves of despair safely tucked away in the black depths of my mind." She smiles weakly and looks down. "Most can't handle it."
    Blaze
    He hugs her.
    "I know Hover it's just...can't you just think of all the good things that have happened to you for once?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Titan in the Playground

"Moscato, according to the label. A weak one with only a light berry taste. I should have went to my room to fetch a pilot grigio or gewürztraminer. Something that doesn't rate like alcoholic fruit juice." she said, draping her head on Sandy's. This of course after gulping down most of the wine.
    "It's not that bad. Pretty good actually. More my speed of drink, if y'get what I'm sayin'." He took a few more sips, nearly draining his small glass, and nuzzled up with Rainbow. "Hmm, might be worth keepin' a bottle around for special occasions."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-06 at 04:45 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    He hugs her.
    "I know Hover it's just...can't you just think of all the good things that have happened to you for once?"
    She though about it. They did get Sandy back. And they did defend that monster before. And she is getting married. And her old friend Sunny is back. And everypony is currently alive."Curse your optimism. It's infectious as the pox."

"It's not that bad. Pretty good actually. More my speed of drink, if y'get what I'm sayin'." He took a few more sips, nearly draining his small glass, and nuzzled up with Rainbow. "Hmm, might be worth keepin' a bottle around for special occasions."
    "We can buy another in town." She clangs the bottoms of their nearly down glasses together. A drop flies up and into Sandy's mane. Rainbow reaches into the sandy hair and runs her hoof in it slowly. "I forgot how much I like your mane."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

The colonel takes the double kick and staggers back. The umbrella is lost. Grills was now soaked but not mad. "Oooo. Took longer than what I thought to get you to strike me. I must congratulate Soft for leashing you a little. What would she like?" he said while adjusting his jaw.

"What? What would she like what?"
    She growled, tensing up, but that was nothing new. The sucker buck did feel good, but it was not enough.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot

"Of Bridle Shores?.......You mean to stay in this town?"
    He asked propping himself on a leg leaning over Icy. "You still want to live here?"
    "Not really. I was just using it as an example... Besides, jewel of Equestria sounded a little too far fetched," Icy said, turning to look him in the eye. "Though you'd have to admit, there's a certain charm living under constant threat of mutual destruction here."

Gearstride

Gearstride didn't even notice them until the last second, but with the slippery wet road, braking was just not in her favor. She collided into one of them, but hey, at least she stopped. "Ow."
    Lemongrass was not so lucky, being bowled right over into a ditch nearby, face first. Tyrol himself managed to duck out of the way just in time when Gearstride tumbled around and ended up on her back. He was soon joined by a chuckling Sliverpine, who slewed to a stop beside him.

"Captain. You might want to look out for stray passerbys."

"You two again?"

Lemongrass moaned pitifully from her position in the ditch. "A lil' help..."

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Troll in the Playground

"Not really. I was just using it as an example... Besides, jewel of Equestria sounded a little too far fetched," Icy said, turning to look him in the eye. "Though you'd have to admit, there's a certain charm living under constant threat of mutual destruction here."

"Yes.....charm,"
    He furrowed his brow and put a hoof to her forehead. "Your temperature seems to be at its usual chilliness, so you don't have a fever, hauh..." He stroked his chin and then smirked and kissed her muzzle. "Though, maybe the jewel of Manehatten, that has a good sound to it too."

Lemongrass was not so lucky, being bowled right over into a ditch nearby, face first. Tyrol himself managed to duck out of the way just in time when Gearstride tumbled around and ended up on her back. He was soon joined by a chuckling Sliverpine, who slewed to a stop beside him.

"Captain. You might want to look out for stray passerbys."

"You two again?"

Lemongrass moaned pitifully from his position in the ditch. "A lil' help..."

"Well, its not like the Cirrus crew is not known for her collateral damage,"
    She smirked with a small wink. She glanced over at poor Lemongrass and trotted over to him in the ditch. She lent him a hoof to help him out.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes.....charm,"
    He furrowed his brow and put a hoof to her forehead. "Your temperature seems to be at its usual chilliness, so you don't have a fever, hauh..." He stroked his chin and then smirked and kissed her muzzle. "Though, maybe the jewel of Manehatten, that has a good sound to it too."
    "Indeed it has. Are you planning to move there?" Icy said, caressing his mane.

"Well, its not like the Cirrus crew is not known for her collateral damage,"
    She smirked with a small wink. She glanced over at poor Lemongrass and trotted over to him in the ditch. She lent him a hoof to help him out.
    Lemongrass eventually grasped the hoof being offered to him and hauled himself out of the ditch. "Jeez, what possessed you ponies to run through the streets at full speed?" he moaned, rubbing a darkening bruise in his side.

"Those are rather... unique suits you got there," Tyrol added, frowning.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Troll in the Playground

"Indeed it has. Are you planning to move there?" Icy said, caressing his mane.

"Perhaps, if the mare here might think to consider it,"
    He replied planting soft kisses on her.

Lemongrass eventually grasped the hoof being offered to him and hauled himself out of the ditch. "Jeez, what possessed you ponies to run through the streets at full speed?" he moaned, rubbing a darkening bruise in his side.

"Those are rather... unique suits you got there," Tyrol added, frowning.

"Progress my friend, scientific progress,"
    She said to Lemongrass before addressing Tyrol. "Well, they are of the prototype variety, so yes, I'd say unique." She said without really even addressing any of their confusion.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-06 at 10:54 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Barbarian in the Playground

She though about it. They did get Sandy back. And they did defend that monster before. And she is getting married. And her old friend Sunny is back. And everypony is currently alive."Curse your optimism. It's infectious as the pox."
    Blaze
    "I know." he said with a satisfied grin.
    And then he tried to nudge her into his room.
    "Come on, I wanna show you the tuxedo my dad lent me."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What? What would she like what?"
    She growled, tensing up, but that was nothing new. The sucker buck did feel good, but it was not enough.
    Grills put his umbrella over himself and Gwynfillion. He then blew hot over them both to dry off. "A gift for your special friend, Soft. What should I give her?"

Blaze
    "I know." he said with a satisfied grin.
    And then he tried to nudge her into his room.
    "Come on, I wanna show you the tuxedo my dad lent me."
    "I's that some sort of euphamism for something." said the cynic.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater