New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Perhaps, if the mare here might think to consider it,"
    He replied planting soft kisses on her.
    "I feel that the stallion already has a plan mapped out for me and his child..." Icy replied, nuzzling him softly, before lying back with a sigh. "Still, there are problems that we must solve. Esmeralda and I as well as the nature of this cult stalking me... And then there's the whole Lone Star thing."

"Progress my friend, scientific progress,"
    She said to Lemongrass before addressing Tyrol. "Well, they are of the prototype variety, so yes, I'd say unique." She said without really even addressing any of their confusion.
    "What?" the two replied in unison, staring at her with a confused expression. Sliverpine shook his head, facehoofing in amused embarrassment. He walked up beside Gear and gestured at the suits.

"What she means to say that, the suits are something that helps us go really fast and do things better."

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills put his umbrella over himself and Gwynfillion. He then blew hot over them both to dry off. "A gift for your special friend, Soft. What should I give her?"

"She's not my special friend...she's just...that paladin..."
    She claimed, though
    not from the implied context that 'special friend' loaned, just a friend thing in general. "I don't know, I'm not the dumb paladin, I don't know what she wants." She huffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I feel that the stallion already has a plan mapped out for me and his child..." Icy replied, nuzzling him softly, before lying back with a sigh. "Still, there are problems that we must solve. Esmeralda and I as well as the nature of this cult stalking me... And then there's the whole Lone Star thing."
    "I know.." He frowned laying his head on her barrel. "I was just having an enthusiastic future for the two of us where these problems were solved. You're such a day dream crusher, heh." He wanly smirked idly stroking her chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "What?" the two replied in unison, staring at her with a confused expression. Sliverpine shook his head, facehoofing in amused embarrassment. He walked up beside Gear and gestured at the suits.

"What she means to say that, the suits are something that helps us go really fast and do things better."

"Yes. It makes you better, faster, stronger with your natural abilities and then some. And ya still look good,"
    She grinned, struck a sexy pose, and then winked and chuckled.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know.." He frowned laying his head on her barrel. "I was just having an enthusiastic future for the two of us where these problems were solved. You're such a day dream crusher, heh." He wanly smirked idly stroking her chest.
    Icy chuckled. "I prefer the term realist myself. Well..." She glanced at the wall clock ticking nearby, noting that it was almost lunch. "... perhaps a quick lunch before I leave you to your work?"

"Yes. It makes you better, faster, stronger with your natural abilities and then some. And ya still look good,"
    She grinned, struck a sexy pose, and then winked and chuckled.
    "Right..." Tyrol said, frowning. "Who is the one who gave you the suits, might I ask? We might have a few questions for him..."

Lemongrass groaned as he ran a hoof through his mane. "Aw, c'mon Tyrol. Are we really going to have to investigate this?"

"At the very least, we need to make sure the thing's safe and he has the proper paperwork from the Guild to test these."

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled. "I prefer the term realist myself. Well..." She glanced at the wall clock ticking nearby, noting that it was almost lunch. "... perhaps a quick lunch before I leave you to your work?"
    He chuckled and nuzzled her before addressing the subject of lunch. "Right, lunch, what is it that the lady desires? Aside from my pony lips of course." He gave her a little peck.

"Right..." Tyrol said, frowning. "Who is the one who gave you the suits, might I ask? We might have a few questions for him..."

Lemongrass groaned as he ran a hoof through his mane. "Aw, c'mon Tyrol. Are we really going to have to investigate this?"

"At the very least, we need to make sure the thing's safe and he has the proper paperwork from the Guild to test these."

"A young stallion named Mach,"
    She answered truthfully with a nod of her head.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-07 at 12:23 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Back At That Metalworking Shoppe That You Know About]

Blades got to work on carefully sculpting the fine tools Grills had requested.

"Ya know, Arvadraa, I might have to get another anvil for ya at some point!" she laughed. "A bit hard for us to work together with just one, isn't it?"
    "Mmm. Maybe something in a light green. Or just made out of grass. I know some weevils that are great with hammers."

--

Stellar Spark - Soft Serve's Bar

A small, frail looking filly stumbles inside, obviously having no idea where she is. She's clearly lost and frightened as she looks around, trembling.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    --

Stellar Spark - Soft Serve's Bar

A small, frail looking filly stumbles inside, obviously having no idea where she is. She's clearly lost and frightened as she looks around, trembling.
    Soft looks down at her, worried. "Hey Sweetie, what's wrong?"

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "Unless it's for an awesome green tuxedo, then I have no idea what you're talking about."
    He takes the tuxedo out of his closet!
    It's quite nice...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Oh you are so naive. I kinda wish there was a clone of you someplace. I could rid myself of my enemies and have a long night with the simplest of trickeries." Grills twirled his umbrella and wrapped a leg around Gwyn to bring her close. "Perhaps a shield. Paladins like shields, right? A nice big shield. With glitter cookies. Mmm.. cookies."

That wasn't a normal cigar.

Hover

"A green suit? But you are orange. I know you eyes are green and so..." Hover says before losing herself in Blaze's beautiful emerald eyes. They are so dreamy. She forgets all about the horrible things she envision and predicts. There is only the beauty. "so.. soo... You should wear white. Or black."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"Oh you are so naive. I kinda wish there was a clone of you someplace. I could rid myself of my enemies and have a long night with the simplest of trickeries." Grills twirled his umbrella and wrapped a leg around Gwyn to bring her close. "Perhaps a shield. Paladins like shields, right? A nice big shield. With glitter cookies. Mmm.. cookies."

That wasn't a normal cigar.

She sported a look of surprise as he pulled her close. She was not expecting the chumminess, not after bucking him in the jaw. She wanted to be angry, not confused, blargle blargle. "What?....Glitter cookies? Are those like fruit pieces cookies that sparkle?" The topic of cookies caught her attention, distracting the outer abomination. She didn't know if Soft liked shields, as she hadn't seen her really use one, so she didn't address that.

10. - Top - End - #1060

At the metalworking shoppe that I finally got the name cuz PIK added it

Luka crouchs there, still a bit shocked of both discovering the cause everypony he knew got eliminated and the fact that he's one of the few cases of somepony being daily with a completely rare thing like if it was something mundane. He then responds to the problem of "How much magic the ore has".

"....Maybe it's just enchanted, or it gets magic from itself, or me....I just know I can drive my skills into it"

He was gradually getting less shocked.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft looks down at her, worried. "Hey Sweetie, what's wrong?"
    She sniffles a bit. "I...I'm lost, sir. See I...I'm looking for somepony but I just...don't know where they are. And I gotta find them because it's very, very important."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Mmm. Maybe something in a light green. Or just made out of grass. I know some weevils that are great with hammers."
    "Grass anvils? But they'd just fall apart when ya strike 'em too hard, wouldn't they? 'N ya'll be strikin' 'em hard a lot! No, no, ya'll need a proper anvil if ya want to do real work with it. How about, next time we're restockin', we get a second anvil for ya?" Blades smiled warmly.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    At the metalworking shoppe that I finally got the name cuz PIK added it

Luka crouchs there, still a bit shocked of both discovering the cause everypony he knew got eliminated and the fact that he's one of the few cases of somepony being daily with a completely rare thing like if it was something mundane. He then responds to the problem of "How much magic the ore has".

"....Maybe it's just enchanted, or it gets magic from itself, or me....I just know I can drive my skills into it"

He was gradually getting less shocked.
    It doesn't actually have a name right now. It's just "Yon Metalworking Shoppe" until Blades actually gets a sign with a proper name up.

"Then that's a good thing, isn't it? Metal ya can't use yar skills with isn't very useful, after all! Well, there's some things where they've got magic, but ya need special tricks to activate it, so even if it's not yar power in it, it's yar power to use it!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #1063

Hover

"A green suit? But you are orange. I know you eyes are green and so..." Hover says before losing herself in Blaze's beautiful emerald eyes. They are so dreamy. She forgets all about the horrible things she envision and predicts. There is only the beauty. "so.. soo... You should wear white. Or black."
    Blaze
    "But...my father wore this to his wedding, and he gave it to me to wear. He also suggested giving you my mom's wedding dress but I don't know if it'd fit you..."
    Plus, it saves on costs!
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ettin in the Playground

He chuckled and nuzzled her before addressing the subject of lunch. "Right, lunch, what is it that the lady desires? Aside from my pony lips of course." He gave her a little peck.
    Icy got to her haunches, flicking her ears thoughtfully. "How about... some Mexicolt food? I think that particular restaurant still stood the last time I checked."

"A young stallion named Mach,"
    She answered truthfully with a nod of her head.
    "Indeed. Mach? Pegasus, a little loopy?" Tyrol asked. He already had a sneaking suspicion who was behind this.

"That seems to about describe him," Sliverpine replied, shifting uncomfortably.

"Thank you. We'll be... ah... paying him a visit. Last thing we need is a complaint to the Guild and by extension, to the Captain. And word of advice. Please keep your stunt outside of town?"

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Troll in the Playground

Icy got to her haunches, flicking her ears thoughtfully. "How about... some Mexicolt food? I think that particular restaurant still stood the last time I checked."

"Sure, I could go for some spicy food,"
    He said standing up all fours and stretched. "Should I get umbrellas, is the ice mage going to conjure up some ice shields?" He smirked.

"Indeed. Mach? Pegasus, a little loopy?" Tyrol asked. He already had a sneaking suspicion who was behind this.

"That seems to about describe him," Sliverpine replied, shifting uncomfortably.

"Thank you. We'll be... ah... paying him a visit. Last thing we need is a complaint to the Guild and by extension, to the Captain. And word of advice. Please keep your stunt outside of town?"

"Is that really a question or is that a demand? I might decide to use your advice in its loosest definition of the meaning,"
    Yes, she was having a little fun here with exasperating the guards.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sure, I could go for some spicy food,"
    He said standing up all fours and stretched. "Should I get umbrellas, is the ice mage going to conjure up some ice shields?" He smirked.
    "And let the mare do all the work?" Icy said, chuckling. She fashioned an ice umbrella anyway, just to show him a little of her finesse, complete with curved handle.

"Is that really a question or is that a demand? I might decide to use your advice in its loosest definition of the meaning,"
    Yes, she was having a little fun here with exasperating the guards.
    "Put it this way. Tyrol doesn't joke around," Lemongrass replied. "Which means it is technically a questionable demand... hm... actually that joke sounded better in my head."

"A polite request," Tyrol said, cutting his excitable friend off. He looked Gearstride in the eye. "Is it understood?"

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Troll in the Playground

"And let the mare do all the work?" Icy said, chuckling. She fashioned an ice umbrella anyway, just to show him a little of her finesse, complete with curved handle.

"Hey, its hard being a gentlestallion all the time,"
    He winked and chuckled walking over to her and kissed her cheek. "I must remark though at your skills with ice, my lady."

"Put it this way. Tyrol doesn't joke around," Lemongrass replied. "Which means it is technically a questionable demand... hm... actually that joke sounded better in my head."

"A polite request," Tyrol said, cutting his excitable friend off. He looked Gearstride in the eye. "Is it understood?"

"Understood as right as rain,"
    She said with a lopsided grin. It totally made sense, so as long as one didn't think to hard and discover that it really didn't.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-08 at 12:18 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Grass anvils? But they'd just fall apart when ya strike 'em too hard, wouldn't they? 'N ya'll be strikin' 'em hard a lot! No, no, ya'll need a proper anvil if ya want to do real work with it. How about, next time we're restockin', we get a second anvil for ya?" Blades smiled warmly.

It doesn't actually have a name right now. It's just "Yon Metalworking Shoppe" until Blades actually gets a sign with a proper name up.

"Then that's a good thing, isn't it? Metal ya can't use yar skills with isn't very useful, after all! Well, there's some things where they've got magic, but ya need special tricks to activate it, so even if it's not yar power in it, it's yar power to use it!"
    'Heavy Metal!'

"Weevils do not strike hard. But yes. I think anvils are good. I mean, what else would we drop on ponies heads? We don't have any pianos." And of course, all of this is in total deadpan, per usual.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

"We can buy another in town." She clangs the bottoms of their nearly down glasses together. A drop flies up and into Sandy's mane. Rainbow reaches into the sandy hair and runs her hoof in it slowly. "I forgot how much I like your mane."
    Sandy downed the rest of his glass and shifted to give Rainbow the best angle for mane-rubbings. "Well, I'm no hurry. Y'can take your time gettin' reaquainted." He sighed happily.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey, its hard being a gentlestallion all the time,"
    He winked and chuckled walking over to her and kissed her cheek. "I must remark though at your skills with ice, my lady."
    "Thank you, sir," Icy said with dignity. "I think I'll stick to the less spicy option of Mexicolt cuisine this time..." And with that, the two left for the fabled Mexicolt restaurant of Bridle Shores: El Toro!

"Understood as right as rain,"
    She said with a lopsided grin. It totally made sense, so as long as one didn't think to hard and discover that it really didn't.
    "... Right." Tyrol eyed Sliverpine. "I trust you'll keep your captain on an even keel."

"That's my job." Sliverpine replied nonchalantly. "Don't worry, we'll try to limit the collateral."

"How reassuring. C'mon Tyrol, let's go pay Mach a visit." The two began trotting away towards Mach's house. After they were out of earshot, Sliverpine leaned over towards the Captain.

"Perhaps we can continue outside town?"

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you, sir," Icy said with dignity. "I think I'll stick to the less spicy option of Mexicolt cuisine this time..." And with that, the two left for the fabled Mexicolt restaurant of Bridle Shores: El Toro!
    The restaurant's sign sported a stylized minotaur with a thick gaucho mustache and sombrero though its owners were ponies. The pair stood at the entrance walking in as Fox informed the hostess for a table for two.

"Ooh...for dessert we should get the fried ice cream,"
    He said to Icy watching her assumingly dissipating the ice umbrella.

-snip-

"How reassuring. C'mon Tyrol, let's go pay Mach a visit." The two began trotting away towards Mach's house. After they were out of earshot, Sliverpine leaned over towards the Captain.

"Perhaps we can continue outside town?"

"Race ya outside the walls?"
    She asked but didn't wait for a response as she dashed off with a grin.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-08 at 04:24 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Dwarf in the Playground

'Heavy Metal!'

"Weevils do not strike hard. But yes. I think anvils are good. I mean, what else would we drop on ponies heads? We don't have any pianos." And of course, all of this is in total deadpan, per usual.
    I like that! I can work with it.

"'N pianos aren't quite as good, 'cause they're bigger, but not as dense. Of course, settin' up an anvil-droppin's hard work, it's tough to aim, 'n ya only get one shot, but if ya pull it off, it's bangin' hilarious!" Blades laughed. "Almost as good as usin' trebuchets for individuals!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "But...my father wore this to his wedding, and he gave it to me to wear. He also suggested giving you my mom's wedding dress but I don't know if it'd fit you..."
    Plus, it saves on costs!
    "Chances are it won't fit." said the gloom pegasus. It does but she wont try it on in front of Blaze.

She sported a look of surprise as he pulled her close. She was not expecting the chumminess, not after bucking him in the jaw. She wanted to be angry, not confused, blargle blargle. "What?....Glitter cookies? Are those like fruit pieces cookies that sparkle?" The topic of cookies caught her attention, distracting the outer abomination. She didn't know if Soft liked shields, as she hadn't seen her really use one, so she didn't address that.
    "Fruit? You can't block attacks with fruit. But fruit can be painted on. Oh that would be so awesome. Glittery fruit armor!" The colonel squeezed the monster with abnormal strength.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy downed the rest of his glass and shifted to give Rainbow the best angle for mane-rubbings. "Well, I'm no hurry. Y'can take your time gettin' reaquainted." He sighed happily.
    Rainbow giggles as she plays in Sandy's mane. She plucks out sand and spits it out onto the floor.The mane is still soft and smells beachy. "Does your horn make sand? Or does it attract it like a magnet."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

24. - Top - End - #1074

Blaze
    He pulls the dress out of the closet(it's in one of those dress bags) and tries to give it to her.
    "Try it on, at least, please?"
    It's a rather nice, white wedding dress, Blaze's mom had spectacular taste.
    ((Choose the wedding dress at your own discretion))
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ettin in the Playground

The restaurant's sign sported a stylized minotaur with a thick gaucho mustache and sombrero though its owners were ponies. The pair stood at the entrance walking in as Fox informed the hostess for a table for two.

"Ooh...for dessert we should get the fried ice cream,"
    He said to Icy watching her assumingly dissipating the ice umbrella.
    "I'm sure Esmeralda would be delighted to hear that," Icy replied dryly, as the waiter showed the two to a table. True to form, Fox probably asked the waiter to pick a rather more secluded place.

Once seated, Icy began puzzling over all the various fancy names they stuck to the menu. "... what the hay is a cheese-fried jalapeno special?"

"Race ya outside the walls?"
    She asked but didn't wait for a response as she dashed off with a grin.
    "Oh for heavens' sake, wait for me!" Sliverpine cried, sprinting after the xanadu mare.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Troll in the Playground

"Fruit? You can't block attacks with fruit. But fruit can be painted on. Oh that would be so awesome. Glittery fruit armor!" The colonel squeezed the monster with abnormal strength.

"That sounds disgusting,"
    She said, his squeeze feeling to be a minor physical annoyance. She made to wiggle out.
    ----

"I'm sure Esmeralda would be delighted to hear that," Icy replied dryly, as the waiter showed the two to a table. True to form, Fox probably asked the waiter to pick a rather more secluded place.

Once seated, Icy began puzzling over all the various fancy names they stuck to the menu. "... what the hay is a cheese-fried jalapeno special?"

"Something your virgin taste buds couldn't handle,"
    He teased sporting a cheeky smirk. He looked over his menu for a moment before heading to the drinks section. "Oooh..........this margarita looks good."

"Oh for heavens' sake, wait for me!" Sliverpine cried, sprinting after the xanadu mare.
    As she ran she thought about sliding down the slick cobblestone road, it sounded like fun. So as she and Silverpine close behind, as they approached the town gates, took to a slide.

Her momentum and the slippery wet ground took 'outside' until she was eventually stopped as she slid into a muddy ditch. She whooped and hollered the whole time.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ettin in the Playground

"Something your virgin taste buds couldn't handle,"
    He teased sporting a cheeky smirk. He looked over his menu for a moment before heading to the drinks section. "Oooh..........this margarita looks good."
    "I take that as a hint to avoid any food with jalapeno in it." After a few more moments of scanning through the menu, she finally settled on chilaquiles with some iced lemon tea.

As she ran she thought about sliding down the slick cobblestone road, it sounded like fun. So as she and Silverpine close behind, as they approached the town gates, took to a slide.

Her momentum and the slippery wet ground took 'outside' until she was eventually stopped as she slid into a muddy ditch. She whooped and hollered the whole time.
    Sliverpine was less fortunate, sliding all the way past the town gates and right into the ditch next to Gearstride. Unlike her, his cry was one of sheer terror and probably a whole load of prayer.

"... why do I get myself into these kind of situations?"

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Troll in the Playground

"I take that as a hint to avoid any food with jalapeno in it." After a few more moments of scanning through the menu, she finally settled on chilaquiles with some iced lemon tea.
    During their menu browsing, they were served chips and salsa which Fox happily dug into, he particularly liked the cilantro, also they were served two glasses of water.

After some browsing he settled on green chili tamales with extra hatch peppers on the side, a bowl of rice and a margarita, because nothing like going buzzed in the late afternoon.

When the waiter came by he told them their order and etc.

Sliverpine was less fortunate, sliding all the way past the town gates and right into the ditch next to Gearstride. Unlike her, his cry was one of sheer terror and probably a whole load of prayer.

"... why do I get myself into these kind of situations?"

"Because you secretly have a subconscious need to get into these kind of situations, probably in a hope that one day you come on top and say 'Hah!',"
    The muddy pony offered with a grin.

Needless to say she was muddy, the suit was muddy, she could only imagine Mach's reaction, it made her chuckle. She made an attempt to stand up but only slipped in the muddy ditch and of course, fell on Silverpine. "OOomph! Sorry Lieutenant."

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

During their menu browsing, they were served chips and salsa which Fox happily dug into, he particularly liked the cilantro, also they were served two glasses of water.

After some browsing he settled on green chili tamales with extra hatch peppers on the side, a bowl of rice and a margarita, because nothing like going buzzed in the late afternoon.

When the waiter came by he told them their order and etc.
    Icy eyed Fox as the waiter trotted off. "Margarita? Really? Isn't it a little too early to be inebriated?" she asked pointedly.

"Because you secretly have a subconscious need to get into these kind of situations, probably in a hope that one day you come on top and say 'Hah!',"
    The muddy pony offered with a grin.

Needless to say she was muddy, the suit was muddy, she could only imagine Mach's reaction, it made her chuckle. She made an attempt to stand up but only slipped in the muddy ditch and of course, fell on Silverpine. "OOomph! Sorry Lieutenant."
    Sliverpine, of course, wasn't expecting that. He was only slowly getting to his feet when Gearstride undid five minutes of careful standing up and pinned him back on the ground. "Ack! Captain!" he managed to exclaim, before his entire face was dunked in mud as well. "... I'm going to smell of mud for days now..."

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Troll in the Playground

Icy eyed Fox as the waiter trotted off. "Margarita? Really? Isn't it a little too early to be inebriated?" she asked pointedly.

"What? No, its never early, especially when the drinks are half off during lunch hours,"
    He winked and ate a few more chips and salsa.

Sliverpine, of course, wasn't expecting that. He was only slowly getting to his feet when Gearstride undid five minutes of careful standing up and pinned him back on the ground. "Ack! Captain!" he managed to exclaim, before his entire face was dunked in mud as well. "... I'm going to smell of mud for days now..."

"My apologies my dear lieutenant,"
    She chuckled and wiped his muddy face with a hoof which really wasn't effective since her hoof was a little muddy itself. "You should count yourself lucky, most ponies would pay for a mudbath, hehe." She stuck her hoof upward letting the rain water wash away the mud before clearing his face again, gently touching his face with a warm smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-08 at 12:00 PM.