New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow giggles as she plays in Sandy's mane. She plucks out sand and spits it out onto the floor.The mane is still soft and smells beachy. "Does your horn make sand? Or does it attract it like a magnet."
    Sandy marveled at how much sand she was finding in there. Then he remembered he hadn't had a bath in several days. That would do it. "A little of both, actually. Makin' sand from nothin' is too hard for me, an' it's not really my talent anyhow. If I have some rocks or pebbles and a few days, I can magic 'em down t'sand with no trouble. Rocks is just sand what hasn't realized it's sand yet. And I can make sand hard as rock again, just have t'remind it what it used t'be. And I guess you could call levitatin' sand a bit like a magnet, but I can push and pull the stuff."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    He pulls the dress out of the closet(it's in one of those dress bags) and tries to give it to her.
    "Try it on, at least, please?"
    It's a rather nice, white wedding dress, Blaze's mom had spectacular taste.
    ((Choose the wedding dress at your own discretion))
    It was a simple dress. White. It is white. The hemline is ankle-length. And the neckline is modest but deep. And there is a veil. "Pretty.But it needs spiders."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"That sounds disgusting,"
    She said, his squeeze feeling to be a minor physical annoyance. She made to wiggle out.
    ----
    A blast of telekinesis pushed Gwyn back into her grip. "Disgusting? Candied fruit pieces encrusted in steel. How does she fight? Should I get her a matching cookie sword? A chocolate chip blade that cuts the bloody veins of the vile beast and purifies it with the UNSPEAKABLE pain." Grill cackles like a madpony.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy marveled at how much sand she was finding in there. Then he remembered he hadn't had a bath in several days. That would do it. "A little of both, actually. Makin' sand from nothin' is too hard for me, an' it's not really my talent anyhow. If I have some rocks or pebbles and a few days, I can magic 'em down t'sand with no trouble. Rocks is just sand what hasn't realized it's sand yet. And I can make sand hard as rock again, just have t'remind it what it used t'be. And I guess you could call levitatin' sand a bit like a magnet, but I can push and pull the stuff."
    "Ooooh! Interesting." She strokes the blue pony's mane again. "I am a magnet too. My eyes attract soon to be dead ponies. Bang." The sniper cracks up at her grim joke.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Troll in the Playground

A blast of telekinesis pushed Gwyn back into his grip. "Disgusting? Candied fruit pieces encrusted in steel. How does she fight? Should I get her a matching cookie sword? A chocolate chip blade that cuts the bloody veins of the vile beast and purifies it with the UNSPEAKABLE pain." Grill cackles like a madpony.

She blargled as Grills pulled her back into his grip. She looked at him like he grew a second head, or a third. "Did I buck you in the head that hard? You make me look sane on my worst days."

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Ettin in the Playground

"What? No, its never early, especially when the drinks are half off during lunch hours,"
    He winked and ate a few more chips and salsa.
    Icy rolled her eyes, but said no more. Fox was a grown stallion after all, and it wasn't her business to nag, much as she was tempted to. Instead she nibbled on the provided salsa and chips, while thinking of some other topic to broach about.

"So... do you have any other family beside your father?"

"My apologies my dear lieutenant,"
    She chuckled and wiped his muddy face with a hoof which really wasn't effective since her hoof was a little muddy itself. "You should count yourself lucky, most ponies would pay for a mudbath, hehe." She stuck her hoof upward letting the rain water wash away the mud before clearing his face again, gently touching his face with a warm smile.
    Sliverpine was suddenly uncomfortably aware of how close they were together. Gearstride was actually straddling his belly and now wiping his face! A barely visible blush crept to his face. "... uh... yes I suppose."

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy rolled her eyes, but said no more. Fox was a grown stallion after all, and it wasn't her business to nag, much as she was tempted to. Instead she nibbled on the provided salsa and chips, while thinking of some other topic to broach about.

"So... do you have any other family beside your father?"
    He stared at her for a moment before considering her question. "Well I suppose, my mother perished when I was a foal, we don't really hear from her side of the family. I don't think...my father even acknowledges them, and.......well same thing with his side of the family and I have no siblings."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Sliverpine was suddenly uncomfortably aware of how close they were together. Gearstride was actually straddling his belly and now wiping his face! A barely visible blush crept to his face. "... uh... yes I suppose."
    The muddy, wet maned captain stared at the wet, muddy stallion underneath looking really cute, her hoof on his cheek. She blushed, and it was visible. This was one of the least romantic settings here, but at the same time it had a charm.

"I uh...sorry...heheh....I doubt this is very comfortable for you,"
    She weakly chuckled and scrambled off the stallion.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    I like that! I can work with it.

"'N pianos aren't quite as good, 'cause they're bigger, but not as dense. Of course, settin' up an anvil-droppin's hard work, it's tough to aim, 'n ya only get one shot, but if ya pull it off, it's bangin' hilarious!" Blades laughed. "Almost as good as usin' trebuchets for individuals!"
    The blue colt was still crouching, and a bit like "derp" from getting out of the shock-induced BSOD, but when she mentioned droping anvils on people....

"....wat?....You wanna smash people with anvils?..oh..um.."

He just sits there a bit surprised after she says that, not like he could do anything without his stuff....And now he just remember she has his stuff

"...Uh....not like I wanna press or something but....What about my armor?"

He said that a bit fast to get rid of the awkwardness.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Ettin in the Playground

He stared at her for a moment before considering her question. "Well I suppose, my mother perished when I was a foal, we don't really hear from her side of the family. I don't think...my father even acknowledges them, and.......well same thing with his side of the family and I have no siblings."
    "I... see," Icy said, shifting uncomfortably. "I am sorry. I keep bringing up uncomfortable subjects..."

The muddy, wet maned captain stared at the wet, muddy stallion underneath looking really cute, her hoof on his cheek. She blushed, and it was visible. This was one of the least romantic settings here, but at the same time it had a charm.

"I uh...sorry...heheh....I doubt this is very comfortable for you,"
    She weakly chuckled and scrambled off the stallion.
    "Thank you, Captain," Sliverpine said, getting to his own four muddy feet. He wiped some more of mud off his face, wondering why the image of her muddy face blushing down on him like that stuck to his mind so vividly. He was almost tempted to tackle her right there and then and initiate Hot Pony Kisses, but yeah, promise and all. Instead, he just smiled and nodded at the fields outside town. "Shall we continue?"

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The blue colt was still crouching, and a bit like "derp" from getting out of the shock-induced BSOD, but when she mentioned droping anvils on people....

"....wat?....You wanna smash people with anvils?..oh..um.."

He just sits there a bit surprised after she says that, not like he could do anything without his stuff....And now he just remember she has his stuff

"...Uh....not like I wanna press or something but....What about my armor?"

He said that a bit fast to get rid of the awkwardness.
    "Oh, ya silly colt! I was just sayin' it's generally too impractical! 'N not too good for the anvils, either. Ya tend to be better off with something more straightforward." Blades laughed. "As for yar armour, it'll be a couple days at most until it's ready, but probly less. Don't worry about it!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

"I... see," Icy said, shifting uncomfortably. "I am sorry. I keep bringing up uncomfortable subjects..."
    He wanly smiled at the mare and tilted his head. "Its...alright Icy, its more like its not that interesting to talk about anyway." He reached over to touch her hoof and gave it slight squeeze.

"Thank you, Captain," Sliverpine said, getting to his own four muddy feet. He wiped some more of mud off his face, wondering why the image of her muddy face blushing down on him like that stuck to his mind so vividly. He was almost tempted to tackle her right there and then and initiate Hot Pony Kisses, but yeah, promise and all. Instead, he just smiled and nodded at the fields outside town. "Shall we continue?"
    Darn promises, darn unresolved romantic tension. "Yes, we shall continue. We can try leaping, to see how high and far we can jump." It was interesting, but she started to feel comfortable in the suit, like it was doing what it was suppose to be doing.

10. - Top - End - #1090

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, ya silly colt! I was just sayin' it's generally too impractical! 'N not too good for the anvils, either. Ya tend to be better off with something more straightforward." Blades laughed. "As for yar armour, it'll be a couple days at most until it's ready, but probly less. Don't worry about it!"
    His eyes go wide....Days?
    Well, but more worried about the fact that back home it used to get repaired in a day or even hours, and the posibility it's cuz the armor probably took the entire dimension of damage into it; he's worried that he would have to go around without protection.

"...wow....days?.... it must have really took more than I though..."

Possibly has to do with that though of "youngsters feel that a week is eternal", but being armorless feels like a bit of a change for him...

---------------

besides a mountain range

Far to the west, a brown coated, black-maned colt wearing a chainmail (or foal or whatever is it called) falls exhausted when his legs slide to his sides, he's followed by a yellow-coated, light brown-maned mare tat is just right besides him. Then the brown one tries to speak between breaths.

"...sis,sis....I...I can't...I can't go anymore..We've....been walking...for all night....can't we...Just stop?.... and rest?....I'm tired.....really tired"

The plate-armored mare then looks at him, pretty annoyed.

"Don't be such a wimp, are you some little filly or what?

the colt looks at her surprised/insulted.

"H-....Hey!"
    "You know we can't stay here, if we do then they'll find us, now quit whining and get going!"

He then struggles to stand up, sighs and follows her.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-09 at 09:23 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooooh! Interesting." She strokes the blue pony's mane again. "I am a magnet too. My eyes attract soon to be dead ponies. Bang." The sniper cracks up at her grim joke.
    Sandy chuckled along, the moderate buzz and mane rubbings distracting from the grim humor. "Don't forget, those eyes snagged a pony who's soon to be...not dead? Wait, er, that is to say, he's not dead now and soon he'll be some sorta zombie. He's...he's still alive now. And he's going t'stay that way. For a while."

He scratched his head and frowned. "That...sounded a lot less bad in my head."

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    His eyes go wide....Days?
    Well, but more worried about the fact that back home it used to get repaired in a day or even hours, and the posibility it's cuz the armor probably took the entire dimension of damage into it; he's worried that he would have to go around without protection.

"...wow....days?.... it must have really took more than I though..."

Possibly has to do with that though of "youngsters feel that a week is eternal", but being armorless feels like a bit of a change for him...
    "If ya want to do it properly, it takes time, 'n this sure took a proper beatin', so it'll need a proper fixin'! Of course, if ya'd rather I take a few minutes 'n give it back to ya while it's still fallin' to pieces, it's yar choice, but if ya'd rather not get shredded like a Public Works Guild form, then ya can't hurry it! A day or two's not too long anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka
    "Don't be such a wimp, are you some little filly or what?
    Far away, in the desert city of Agrabuck, a thief who was mentioned previously and probably actually will become important at this rate felt insulted and wasn't sure why.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She blargled as Grills pulled her back into his grip. She looked at him like he grew a second head, or a third. "Did I buck you in the head that hard? You make me look sane on my worst days."
    "Silly filly. I can take a hit harder than that easily. In fact the kick to the head was almost an erotic experience. But I know not to encourage such things or friendships could be harmed." Grills sniffed the plum pony's coat, not respecting her space one bit. "You hold a faint smell of pineapple and sugar cookies."

Sandy chuckled along, the moderate buzz and mane rubbings distracting from the grim humor. "Don't forget, those eyes snagged a pony who's soon to be...not dead? Wait, er, that is to say, he's not dead now and soon he'll be some sorta zombie. He's...he's still alive now. And he's going t'stay that way. For a while."

He scratched his head and frowned. "That...sounded a lot less bad in my head."
    The flash thought of a dead blue pony is once again implanted in Rainbow's mind. She shakes her head to forget. Unsuccessful, she attempts to shock the memory away. "Take your hoof out your mouth and make space for me." Romantically aggressive Rainbow Pepper returns and ambushes Sandy with a Gearstride inspired hot pony kisses.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ettin in the Playground

He wanly smiled at the mare and tilted his head. "Its...alright Icy, its more like its not that interesting to talk about anyway." He reached over to touch her hoof and gave it slight squeeze.
    Icy wanly smiled in return and squeezed back his hoof. "I suppose..."

Darn promises, darn unresolved romantic tension. "Yes, we shall continue. We can try leaping, to see how high and far we can jump." It was interesting, but she started to feel comfortable in the suit, like it was doing what it was suppose to be doing.
    Sliverpine nodded. That sounded reasonable enough. He gave a few experimental jumps, trying to gauge how far his limits went now that he was in the suit. After a few tries where he got to level of a lowest branch, he steadied himself, before leaping to the sturdy branch of tree next to him. He looked down on Gearstride with a smile. "Perhaps branch-jumping next?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-09 at 08:25 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Troll in the Playground

"Silly filly. I can take a hit harder than that easily. In fact the kick to the head was almost an erotic experience. But I know not to encourage such things or friendships could be harmed." Grills sniffed the plum pony's coat, not respecting her space one bit. "You hold a faint smell of pineapple and sugar cookies."
    Her eyes flared. "You seem to have been hit by the Touch of Idiocy. You will be given the choice of providing a distance of five feet between us, or I will forcibly do so for you with less than civil means."

Icy wanly smiled in return and squeezed back his hoof. "I suppose..."
    He tilted his head and smiled at her, and their drinks came. Icy's ice lemon tea, and Fox Trot's light green margarita with its salted rim, lime wedge and sippy straw. It was served in a ridiculously big sized glass. A child like beam formed on his face.

"So this is the grande.."
    He smirked and took a sip.

Sliverpine nodded. That sounded reasonable enough. He gave a few experimental jumps, trying to gauge how far his limits went now that he was in the suit. After a few tries where he got to level of a lowest branch, he steadied himself, before leaping to the sturdy branch of tree next to him. He looked down on Gearstride with a smile. "Perhaps branch-jumping next?"

"Sure, why not, we can pretend we're ninjas,"
    She chuckled and followed his lead.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

The flash thought of a dead blue pony is once again implanted in Rainbow's mind. She shakes her head to forget. Unsuccessful, she attempts to shock the memory away. "Take your hoof out your mouth and make space for me." Romantically aggressive Rainbow Pepper returns and ambushes Sandy with a Gearstride inspired hot pony kisses.
    She nearly did kill Sandy with all the beats his heart skipped. In-between kisses, the dazed unicorn's head swayed from the rush. "A-aye...sir...ma'am. Shiftin' my...my hooves elsewhere..." he said loopily. He moved his hooves to stroke her mane and pulled her closer to return the kisses with gusto. What little logic that wasn't yet buried under alcohol and horomones wondered if these wheelchairs were built for this kind of use, before being swept away in the moment.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The chocolate pony was not that loopy to know that pressing the plum one. He released the hold and waved his hooves. "Okay. Okay. I'll stop unless you threated a spanking or a hoof to the gut."

Rainbow

She giggles as Sandy grabs her. She felt that same feeling that she felt when she thought he came on to her. After a few more minutes of interactions, Rainbow licks the smaller stallion's snout before hopping of the chair. The buzz and thus her libido is waning. "Okay off to bed." She says before pushing the chair from behind.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

The chocolate pony was not that loopy to know that pressing the plum one. He released the hold and waved his hooves. "Okay. Okay. I'll stop unless you threaten a spanking or a hoof to the gut."
    She shook her head and looked at him incredulously. "What?....Bah..nevermind." She glowered with a frustrated look as she closed her eyes. Darn this stallion who made her easily frazzled, curse him, it annoyed her. She stared at him, well more like watched him like a cat, she found herself scoffing and snorting.
    -----------

Ember Sol-Muse House

'Twas the pitter patter sound of the raindrops kissing the windows that stirred the young pegasus from his dreamless sleep. He felt the weight of Lochbed on his stomach, a small smile on his face. "Wakey wakey Lochbed." He nuzzled her head.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

She giggles as Sandy grabs her. She felt that same feeling that she felt when she thought he came on to her. After a few more minutes of interactions, Rainbow licks the smaller stallion's snout before hopping of the chair. The buzz and thus her libido is waning. "Okay off to bed." She says before pushing the chair from behind.
    That was...abrupt. Sandy's senses were still reeling from the sudden onslaught when he found himself getting pushed back into the hallway. "But...but I'm not sleepy..." he said to nopony in particular.

(OOC/Continuity: I have Sandy's room on the lower deck, near to the engine room. Dunno if they have ramps or just stairs.)

20. - Top - End - #1100

Blaze
    "Are you going to try it on?" he asked expectantly.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She shook her head and looked at him incredulously. "What?....Bah..nevermind." She glowered with a frustrated look as she closed her eyes. Darn this stallion who made her easily frazzled, curse him, it annoyed her. She stared at him, well more like watched him like a cat, she found herself scoffing and snorting.
    The colonel shook his head at the glowering marebeast. "You really need to learn to curb your temper. Like I saidd to you before, somepony could use that to their benefit."

-----------

Ember Sol-Muse House

'Twas the pitter patter sound of the raindrops kissing the windows that stirred the young pegasus from his dreamless sleep. He felt the weight of Lochbed on his stomach, a small smile on his face. "Wakey wakey Lochbed." He nuzzled her head.
    The image of a horrible fanged and snarling beast arose from atop Ember's belly. "WHO DARES AWAKEN THE AWESOME AND WONDERFUL.." Once Lochbed realized where she was, the kelpie returned to her glamoured beautiful self. "Och. Hello Ember. Is naptime over?" she asked cutely.

That was...abrupt. Sandy's senses were still reeling from the sudden onslaught when he found himself getting pushed back into the hallway. "But...but I'm not sleepy..." he said to nopony in particular.

(OOC/Continuity: I have Sandy's room on the lower deck, near to the engine room. Dunno if they have ramps or just stairs.)
    "No. It's time to put you to bed. You need rest."The way down to the engine room and Sandy's room had two paths, a ramp to move cargo and a flight of stair for easy walking. Rainbow is pushing Sandy to the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Are you going to try it on?" he asked expectantly.
    "Of course. But not in front of you." Hover drapes the dress over her wings and trotted towards the door. Since her face was away from Blaze, he might not notice the shifting. "Y-you can't see me in the dress before the wedding. Th-there are enough jinxes and bad omens we have to deal with already. Be-besides, I'm not going to un-strip in front of you yet. I'm a classy mare.""
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Troll in the Playground

The colonel shook his head at the glowering marebeast. "You really need to learn to curb your temper. Like I said to you before, somepony could use that to their benefit."

"I am curbing my temper. You're not being choked out by black tentacles right now are you? No, so stuff it,"
    She glowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    The image of a horrible fanged and snarling beast arose from atop Ember's belly. "WHO DARES AWAKEN THE AWESOME AND WONDERFUL.." Once Lochbed realized where she was, the kelpie returned to her glamoured beautiful self. "Och. Hello Ember. Is naptime over?" she asked cutely.

"Eeek!"
    He yelped upon seeing the image of a horrible fanged and snarling beast laying on top of his belly, his eyes wide, heart skipping beat.

And then she turned back to 'his normal'.

"H-hey...Lochbed...yea...I uh guess...Did you s-sleep well?"
    He asked with a cartoony sweat drop.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ettin in the Playground

He tilted his head and smiled at her, and their drinks came. Icy's ice lemon tea, and Fox Trot's light green margarita with its salted rim, lime wedge and sippy straw. It was served in a ridiculously big sized glass. A child like beam formed on his face.

"So this is the grande.."
    He smirked and took a sip.
    Icy shook her head slightly with a resigned smile, and took a sip of her own lemon tea. Yech, a little too much lemon. Completely overpowered the taste of tea. Not soon after, their food arrived, with the waiter politely placing each of their dishes in front of them.

"Sure, why not, we can pretend we're ninjas,"
    She chuckled and followed his lead.
    Sliverpine leapt off towards the nearest branch, trusting himself to keep his balance on the slippery branches. Remarkably, the task seeemed to get easier as they darted through the trees of the forest.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Troll in the Playground

Icy shook her head slightly with a resigned smile, and took a sip of her own lemon tea. Yech, a little too much lemon. Completely overpowered the taste of tea. Not soon after, their food arrived, with the waiter politely placing each of their dishes in front of them.
    He nodded at the waiter in thanks and requested extra napkins. He looked at his green chile tamale, with rice on the side, it was such a long time since he had Mexicolt food. He looked up at Icy. "You know...we used to have a Mexicoltan chef when I was a foal, it was during the few times when my father didn't hire a chef for being a young attractive mare. This chef was seemed more like the old grandmotherly sorts, in the afternoon, after my private school lessons were over, she would make me really good quesadillas with pepper jack cheese." He sighed, thinking about one of his more fonder memories.

]
    Sliverpine leapt off towards the nearest branch, trusting himself to keep his balance on the slippery branches. Remarkably, the task seemed to get easier as they darted through the trees of the forest.
    She followed for a while until she saw a very tall pine tree. "Race ya to the near top lieutenant," She called loudly at him.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

He nodded at the waiter in thanks and requested extra napkins. He looked at his green chile tamale, with rice on the side, it was such a long time since he had Mexicolt food. He looked up at Icy. "You know...we used to have a Mexicoltan chef when I was a foal, it was during the few times when my father didn't hire a chef for being a young attractive mare. This chef was seemed more like the old grandmotherly sorts, in the afternoon, after my private school lessons were over, she would make me really good quesadillas with pepper jack cheese." He sighed, thinking about one of his more fonder memories.
    "Ha, we never had much opportunity to taste Mexicolt food back home. Twas' not popular in Valhalla," Icy replied, spooning a mouthful and chewing thoughtfully. Not as spicy as she thought. She could live with this. Then something else occured to her. "Your father hires ponies for being attractive young mares?" she asked incredulously.

She followed for a while until she saw a very tall pine tree. "Race ya to the near top lieutenant," She called loudly at him.
    Sliverpine glanced in the direction of Gearstride jumping, before seeing what she meant. He grinned. "You're on, Captain," he hollered, jumping on another shaky branch, before launching himself towards the said tree. He would be be behind Gearstride by a branch or two.

[Tyrol and Lemongrass/Back on the Case]

Meanwhile, our shipperific duo knocked on the door of Mach's house. "Mach, Bridle Shores' militia. Open up," Tyrol shouted.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-09 at 08:38 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1106

Blaze
    "Okie dokie!" Blaze said, licking Hover's cheek before walking out the door himself.
    "I'm gonna go off and make sure that Sandy's tux is ready."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I am curbing my temper. You're not being choked out by black tentacles right now are you? No, so stuff it,"
    She glowered.
    "Your heavy ragefilled gaze make me uneasy. As a friend, I am asking you to stop." Grills asked with a upward chin. His false snobbish attitude his perviness over the thought of being choked. "So you've decided not to be a monster anymore?"

"Eeek!"
    He yelped upon seeing the image of a horrible fanged and snarling beast laying on top of his belly, his eyes wide, heart skipping beat.

And then she turned back to 'his normal'.

"H-hey...Lochbed...yea...I uh guess...Did you s-sleep well?"
    He asked with a cartoony sweat drop.
    "It was a semi-restful rest." Lochbed sits up and stretches. The entire would seem suggestive to an outside observer. The water fey softly and nervously poked at Ember's barrel. "Did Ah tells ye how sorry Ah am for doing that thing?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Troll in the Playground

"Ha, we never had much opportunity to taste Mexicolt food back home. Twas' not popular in Valhalla," Icy replied, spooning a mouthful and chewing thoughtfully. Not as spicy as she thought. She could live with this. Then something else occured to her. "Your father hires ponies for being attractive young mares?" she asked incredulously.
    He chewed and swallowed the rice he had just nommed into and washed it down with his drink. He looked at Icy glanced away with a lop sided smile. "Yep, well that and good at what they did for the job he wanted them for, but first they had to be attractive......and on the loose side, though the third wasn't always a requirement," He grimaced thinking of the things he accidentally saw, he more grimaced on in that aspect when it came to mares, he wasn't that different from his dad, once upon a time. He distracted himself with a bite of his green chili tamale. "This is pretty good, you should try some."

Sliverpine glanced in the direction of Gearstride jumping, before seeing what she meant. He grinned. "You're on, Captain," he hollered, jumping on another shaky branch, before launching himself towards the said tree. He would be be behind Gearstride by a branch or two.
    This was extra smarts of them, running, jumping through trees, climbing to the top, during a rain storm with a probability of lightning. They're special. Gearstride smirked as she got to the near top, well a good 12 feet below the tippy top since the branches there were of course, way too weak to hold them. Her chest was pounding and the view from here was pretty darn cool. "Oh wow.."

--------------

"Your heavy ragefilled gaze make me uneasy. As a friend, I am asking you to stop." Grills asked with a upward chin. His false snobbish attitude his perviness over the thought of being choked. "So you've decided not to be a monster anymore?"

"We're not friends,"
    She glowered ignoring his request. "I didn't say anything like that. I am what I am, if I am one's boogiepony, then, whatever."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "It was a semi-restful rest." Lochbed sits up and stretches. The entire would seem suggestive to an outside observer. The water fey softly and nervously poked at Ember's barrel. "Did Ah tells ye how sorry Ah am for doing that thing?"
    So...sexy cute. He poker faced looking at the cute kelpie as she poked him. "Yes...you did, you don't have to keep doing that...I accepted your apology." He lifted his hooves from his sides and held her poking hoof in his.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-09 at 10:11 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Tyrol and Lemongrass/Back on the Case]

Meanwhile, our shipperific duo knocked on the door of Mach's house. "Mach, Bridle Shores' militia. Open up," Tyrol shouted.
    Mach opens his door, being idle because of the current weirdness going on with the rain and testing, and possibly suicidal and romantically denying military ponies.

"Something going on?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ettin in the Playground

He chewed and swallowed the rice he had just nommed into and washed it down with his drink. He looked at Icy glanced away with a lop sided smile. "Yep, well that and good at what they did for the job he wanted them for, but first they had to be attractive......and on the loose side, though the third wasn't always a requirement," He grimaced thinking of the things he accidentally saw, he more grimaced on in that aspect when it came to mares, he wasn't that different from his dad, once upon a time. He distracted himself with a bite of his green chili tamale. "This is pretty good, you should try some."
    Fortunately for Fox, Icy missed the bit about the mares not necessarily being mares. That would have horrified her. Instead, Icy grimaced as she regarded the chilli suspiciously. "I fear that is rather too much... for my 'virgin' taste buds as you put it. I really have no clue how you ponies can stand all these chilli."

This was extra smarts of them, running, jumping through trees, climbing to the top, during a rain storm with a probability of lightning. They're special. Gearstride smirked as she got to the near top, well a good 12 feet below the tippy top since the branches there were of course, way too weak to hold them. Her chest was pounding and the view from here was pretty darn cool. "Oh wow.."
    Sliverpine landed beside her with a thud, grinning wildly as he regarded the view. "Pretty cool, huh?" he said. Of course, being the foolish ponies they were, lightning struck pretty close to them just then, burning the branch they were on and weakening it with an omnious creak. "Uh oh."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach opens his door, being idle because of the current weirdness going on with the rain and testing, and possibly suicidal and romantically denying military ponies.

"Something going on?"
    "Yes, um, we'd like to talk to you regarding these suits you have giving out to... ponies," Lemongrass said.