New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes, um, we'd like to talk to you regarding these suits you have giving out to... ponies," Lemongrass said.
    Mach looks for a moment like he's fighting on a facehoof. "They didn't do anything stupid did they? I, uh, said they should keep indoors."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach looks for a moment like he's fighting on a facehoof. "They didn't do anything stupid did they? I, uh, said they should keep indoors."
    Tyrol gestured at his pegasus friend. "They kind of... gave Lemongrass here a nasty bruise."

Lemongrass gave a dark glare at Mach for his benefit, as if everything was his fault. "I don't suppose you have a permit from the Guild for testing these in the town?"

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

Fortunately for Fox, Icy missed the bit about the mares not necessarily being mares. That would have horrified her. Instead, Icy grimaced as she regarded the chilli suspiciously. "I fear that is rather too much... for my 'virgin' taste buds as you put it. I really have no clue how you ponies can stand all these chilli."
    Well the third was about being loose. Balboa liked his mares all mare though, there was this noodle incident...but we don't talk about that. Cough. Fox Trot smirked at Icy. "Well...we can...devirginize your taste buds," He adopted a cheesy seductive tone for that line. "Green chili is more on the sweet side, I'll pick out most of the pepper seeds for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Sliverpine landed beside her with a thud, grinning wildly as he regarded the view. "Pretty cool, huh?" he said. Of course, being the foolish ponies they were, lightning struck pretty close to them just then, burning the branch they were on and weakening it with an omnious creak. "Uh oh."
    Crack!

"Aaaaaaah!" Yelped the xanadu pony in surprise, likely joined by the orange stallion. They probably hit nearly every single branch on the way down as they unceremoniously fell in squishy mud, because the world wanted them muddy.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"We're not friends,"
    She glowered ignoring his request. "I didn't say anything like that. I am what I am, if I am one's boogiepony, then, whatever."
    Grills clenched his chest in faux-hurt. "You aren't my friend? I am hurt. I will tattle on you, madame, to Sir Soft Serve."

A sheet of paper was summoned to him "Dear Soft Serve. Your friend Gwynfilion is being quite harsh to me. I suggest that you do not give her anymore pina coladas until her attitude changes for the better. Your buddy, Colonel Grills Flamestrong." Then the note is flame-ported away by his breath. Of course, the note doesn't say that.

So...sexy cute. He poker faced looking at the cute kelpie as she poked him. "Yes...you did, you don't have to keep doing that...I accepted your apology." He lifted his hooves from his sides and held her poking hoof in his.
    "Ochkay." Lochbed turned her guilty face away from Ember. "Awbade. Ember is awake. He might need a sandwich."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills clenched his chest in faux-hurt. "You aren't my friend? I am hurt. I will tattle on you, madame, to Sir Soft Serve."

A sheet of paper was summoned to him "Dear Soft Serve. Your friend Gwynfilion is being quite harsh to me. I suggest that you do not give her anymore pina coladas until her attitude changes for the better. Your buddy, Colonel Grills Flamestrong." Then the note is flame-ported away by his breath. Of course, the note doesn't say that.

"Whaa..no..! You leave my pina coladas out of this..!"
    She fumed cutely stamping her hooves against the wet ground. Pina coladas were totally serious business for the plum marebeast. "Soft's...Soft's not going to care...! She'll p-probably....throw away your note, or wipe herself with it...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Ochkay." Lochbed turned her guilty face away from Ember. "Awbade. Ember is awake. He might need a sandwich."

During their nap, and after Aubade had finished cleaning up, she had sat in a corner watching them, keeping an eye. Being a total creeper, man. When Lochbed had briefly become a beast monster for those few seconds, Aubade in a flash had acquired the cold iron fire place poker. While Ember and Lochbed briefly conversed, she had put the poker away.

"Yes, he could use some foodstuffs,"
    She agreed as she hovered away into the kitchen.

Ember just looked dumbly and sported a warm smile as he glanced at Aubade and then back at Lochbed.

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Titan in the Playground

"No. It's time to put you to bed. You need rest."The way down to the engine room and Sandy's room had two paths, a ramp to move cargo and a flight of stair for easy walking. Rainbow is pushing Sandy to the stairs.
    "Yessir. Ma'am. Sir'am" Sandy said distractedly. Between hot pony kisses and booze, he'd need a good sit before his head cleared again. Possibly several sits. And another drink. Yowza.

As they approached the stairwell, Sandy whistled in admiration. "I didn't know this thing could do stairs...what'll they think of next?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Stellar

She sniffles a bit. "I...I'm lost, sir. See I...I'm looking for somepony but I just...don't know where they are. And I gotta find them because it's very, very important."
    (Soft Serve is a she, not a he. Not sure if that was clear.)

"Who is it and why? I might know them."

"He is... more friendly than first impressions would imply," Ammy replies still tentative that the crazy worm might do something crazy still.
    "Alright, now where's this stuff I supposedly have to sign? I want to see if it's reasonable, or if I'm going to have to tell you to get off my property under threat of feeding you to Boris."

(Sorry for the delays)
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-10 at 01:46 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Whaa..no..! You leave my pina coladas out of this..!"
    She fumed cutely stamping her hooves against the wet ground. Pina coladas were totally serious business for the plum marebeast. "Soft's...Soft's not going to care...! She'll p-probably....throw away your note, or wipe herself with it...!"
    "You are so adorable when mad. Too bad you wont see my ceiling." He put on a sly smile. A devious little smile. Grills tickled the plum abomination under her chin with a hoof. "I think she will read it. And take it to heart. She will be so mad. Unless..."

During their nap, and after Aubade had finished cleaning up, she had sat in a corner watching them, keeping an eye. Being a total creeper, man. When Lochbed had briefly become a beast monster for those few seconds, Aubade in a flash had acquired the cold iron fire place poker. While Ember and Lochbed briefly conversed, she had put the poker away.

"Yes, he could use some foodstuffs,"
    She agreed as she hovered away into the kitchen.

Ember just looked dumbly and sported a warm smile as he glanced at Aubade and then back at Lochbed.
    Lochbed smiled back and licked him. Then she then hopped off him to head back outside to the hole for the pool. The sides of her mouth dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Yessir. Ma'am. Sir'am" Sandy said distractedly. Between hot pony kisses and booze, he'd need a good sit before his head cleared again. Possibly several sits. And another drink. Yowza.

As they approached the stairwell, Sandy whistled in admiration. "I didn't know this thing could do stairs...what'll they think of next?"
    "It can't." Rainbow bit the chair's top and slowly lead the wheelchair down the stairs. Thump. Thump. Thump

Once the pair reached the bottom, she pushed Sandy quickly over to his room in a flash. The burst through the room and Rainbow pointed to the bed. "Time for bed.'
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-10 at 05:32 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ettin in the Playground

Well the third was about being loose. Balboa liked his mares all mare though, there was this noodle incident...but we don't talk about that. Cough. Fox Trot smirked at Icy. "Well...we can...devirginize your taste buds," He adopted a cheesy seductive tone for that line. "Green chili is more on the sweet side, I'll pick out most of the pepper seeds for you."
    "Well... I suppose it can't hurt to try..." Icy said, eyeing the green chilli with suspicion.

Crack!

"Aaaaaaah!" Yelped the xanadu pony in surprise, likely joined by the orange stallion. They probably hit nearly every single branch on the way down as they unceremoniously fell in squishy mud, because the world wanted them muddy.
    A very loud crack accompanied the thud into the mud. The dreaded sound of bones breaking. Fortunately their fall was mostly absorbed by the mud. But not nearly enough. Sliverpine lay on the his side, breathing shallowly with Gearstride lying on top of the bigger stallion. It would appear that Sliverpine had tried to cushion her fall at the last minute and taken the brunt of the injuries.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

"It can't." Rainbow bit the chair's top and slowly lead the wheelchair down the stairs. Thump. Thump. Thump
    Sandy chuckled along with Rainbow's joke...until they reached the first stair and he realized she was completely serious. "Huh? Wait, what're you-" *thump* "-don't think this-" *thump* "-oh dear Luna why-" *thump*

He clung like mad to the legrests as they maneuvered downstairs. Thankfully, the little burst of adrenaline snapped him out of his post-kiss catatonia.

Once the pair reached the bottom, she pushed Sandy quickly over to his room in a flash. The burst through the room and Rainbow pointed to the bed. "Time for bed.'
    [Sandy's Room]

The engineer's room was, for the most part, neat and tidy. His cot was still folded neatly from his last departure, and all the uniforms in his dresser were stored properly. His knives and armor were presumably hung back on the walls by the rest of the Cirrus crew after his rescue. A long workbench took up nearly an entire wall, several unfinished mechanical doodads still lying next to a few select sand sculptures. His closet floor was lined bags of the sand that was his namesake.

Sandy took a moment to catch his breath from their wild descent. "Phew. I don't mean no offense, but I don't think I'm sleepin' after that." He glanced over at his workbench; he remembered working on some of those things before he left. "D'you think you can just leave me by my bench? I promise I'll just sit and tinker, Cirrus' honor."

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Troll in the Playground

"You are so adorable when mad. Too bad you wont see my ceiling." He put on a sly smile. A devious little smile. Grills tickled the plum abomination under her chin with a hoof. "I think she will read it. And take it to heart. She will be so mad. Unless..."

"What are..you doing? That's annoying..Don't make me give your hoof frostbite,"
    She started twitching as opposed to giggling and laughing from the tickling. Try her shoulders Grills ;) "Unless what? I be your friend? Don't be daft."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed smiled back and licked him. Then she then hopped off him to head back outside to the hole for the pool. The sides of her mouth dropped.
    Ember sat up and looked her way "What's wrong Lochbed?"

"Well... I suppose it can't hurt to try..." Icy said, eyeing the green chilli with suspicion.

"Though have your tea on stand by anyway,"
    He smirked as he picked out as many chili seeds as he could separating a part of his tamale from the rest of the food on the plate. He ate the chili seeds himself, ears turning red as he guzzled down his drink. 'That was good, well here, should clear without losing all of its spiciness."

A very loud crack accompanied the thud into the mud. The dreaded sound of bones breaking. Fortunately their fall was mostly absorbed by the mud. But not nearly enough. Sliverpine lay on the his side, breathing shallowly with Gearstride lying on top of the bigger stallion. It would appear that Sliverpine had tried to cushion her fall at the last minute and taken the brunt of the injuries.
    Gearstride lucked out coming out of his with just cuts on her face and exposed forelegs/hooves. Surprisingly, her suit didn't see itself with tears, though she did have bruises underneath. She tried to stand up to get off of Silverpine but found out she had sprained her right hind leg ankle. Boy was she lucky that was it.

"Silverpine....no.."
    She gasped seeing the state he himself was in, it was then she realized what he had done for her. "I'm...so sorry Silverpine." She sniffled, her first priority to gauge to the extent of his injuries.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    (Soft Serve is a she, not a he. Not sure if that was clear.)

"Who is it and why? I might know them."
    (It wasn't, but thanks for the notification.)

"Well I dunno her name, but she's got butterfly wings, and a brown coat, and she's an insane sociopath, and she's got a pretty green mane. And..." For the briefest instant that's most likely just due to sunlight reflection from outside, her wide violet eyes flash red. "She needs to come home."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #1123

Tyrol gestured at his pegasus friend. "They kind of... gave Lemongrass here a nasty bruise."

Lemongrass gave a dark glare at Mach for his benefit, as if everything was his fault. "I don't suppose you have a permit from the Guild for testing these in the town?"
    The sudden glaring and then questioning seems to have turned the mood into a sudden interrogation. This is quite lovely, since being in a potentially lightning producing rainstorm always brightens his mood.

"I'm technically adjunct with the guild anyway, and if it mattered at all, it doesn't have anything to do with the town infrastructure."

"Alright, now where's this stuff I supposedly have to sign? I want to see if it's reasonable, or if I'm going to have to tell you to get off my property under threat of feeding you to Boris."

(Sorry for the delays)
    Back to something she has experience with, even if, at some point legal proceedings maul ponies like a giant murder-worm. "Two things mostly, first a transfer of assistance personnel or 'minion' form. The second is a limited non-disclosure agreement so that certain things stay away from the press,"

Ammy pulls out some papers and realizes too late that while what she said could mean Boris, the documents really only apply to Shag organization-funded operations. Also there's more than two papers.

"The rest is bureaucratic stuff, makes taxes easier for everypony, and PR sends you a cake on your birthday."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ettin in the Playground

"Though have your tea on stand by anyway,"
    He smirked as he picked out as many chili seeds as he could separating a part of his tamale from the rest of the food on the plate. He ate the chili seeds himself, ears turning red as he guzzled down his drink. 'That was good, well here, should clear without losing all of its spiciness."
    Icy gingerly lifted the given tamale to her plate, careful not to spill the contents on to the table. She took a cautious bite, her ears reddening within seconds as she grimaced. After some moments of careful chewing, she swallowed and quickly gulped down her tea as well. "... hot hot hot..." she panted, before blinking. "But... not bad."

Gearstride lucked out coming out of his with just cuts on her face and exposed forelegs/hooves. Surprisingly, her suit didn't see itself with tears, though she did have bruises underneath. She tried to stand up to get off of Silverpine but found out she had sprained her right hind leg ankle. Boy was she lucky that was it.

"Silverpine....no.."
    She gasped seeing the state he himself was in, it was then she realized what he had done for her. "I'm...so sorry Silverpine." She sniffled, her first priority to gauge to the extent of his injuries.
    On closer inspection, Sliverpine had his eyes closed, his exposed legs subjected to the same cuts and bruises as Gearstride had. One side of his chest seems to be not rising as it should and his left foreleg was twisted at an unnatural angle. He certainly wasn't going anywhere for quite sometime.

The sudden glaring and then questioning seems to have turned the mood into a sudden interrogation. This is quite lovely, since being in a potentially lightning producing rainstorm always brightens his mood.

"I'm technically adjunct with the guild anyway, and if it mattered at all, it doesn't have anything to do with the town infrastructure."
    "Actually, it doesn't. You still need a permit to test experimental tech in the town limits. In case of damage to the town, see?" Tyrol elaborated.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-10 at 10:50 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

Icy gingerly lifted the given tamale to her plate, careful not to spill the contents on to the table. She took a cautious bite, her ears reddening within seconds as she grimaced. After some moments of careful chewing, she swallowed and quickly gulped down her tea as well. "... hot hot hot..." she panted, before blinking. "But... not bad."
    "Heh," He grinned and leaned over to give her a kiss on the lips. "Now that's a hot pony kiss," He winked more than aware of the lameness of his joke. "Well, I'm glad you tried it, even if it won't become a favorite, heh."

On closer inspection, Sliverpine had his eyes closed, his exposed legs subjected to the same cuts and bruises as Gearstride had. One side of his chest seems to be not rising as it should and his left foreleg was twisted at an unnatural angle. He certainly wasn't going anywhere for quite sometime.
    And the rain was not helping a bit, made it harder to know where they were at as earlier they were just blindly bounding along. She looked around spying a small grouping of rocks that formed a very small cave like are, enough for a pony and half but at least it was drier.

"Silverpine....this is going to hurt a bit extra but we need to get you to a drier location asap, before I can really do anything,"
    She hopped onto three legs and grabbed a bit of his suit with her teeth and began to slowly and carefully pull him over to the little cave like rock formation. At least the mud made it somewhat easier to move his body.

16. - Top - End - #1126

"Actually, it doesn't. You still need a permit to test experimental tech in the town limits. In case of damage to the town, see?" Tyrol elaborated.
    Mach didn't much care for the assertion that his crazy stuff could destroy the town. Plus he was pretty sure all of that stuff was already taken care of. "It was handled when I was negotiating with the guild about ah, installing the Trotsla coils."
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ettin in the Playground

"Heh," He grinned and leaned over to give her a kiss on the lips. "Now that's a hot pony kiss," He winked more than aware of the lameness of his joke. "Well, I'm glad you tried it, even if it won't become a favorite, heh."
    "Yes, Fox. Quite a heated moment, I must say," Icy riposted, not missing a beat. "Anyway, I might... be more favourable to these in the future. Maybe. For now, I feel like ordering ice-cream." And she did just so.

And the rain was not helping a bit, made it harder to know where they were at as earlier they were just blindly bounding along. She looked around spying a small grouping of rocks that formed a very small cave like are, enough for a pony and half but at least it was drier.

"Silverpine....this is going to hurt a bit extra but we need to get you to a drier location asap, before I can really do anything,"
    She hopped onto three legs and grabbed a bit of his suit with her teeth and began to slowly and carefully pull him over to the little cave like rock formation. At least the mud made it somewhat easier to move his body.
    Sliverpine groaned softly as she dragged him through the mud, but otherwise offered no resistance. She would successfully pull him inside the cave.

Mach didn't much care for the assertion that his crazy stuff could destroy the town. Plus he was pretty sure all of that stuff was already taken care of. "It was handled when I was negotiating with the guild about ah, installing the Trotsla coils."
    "Really now? Then show us your permit and we would be on our way." Tyrol held out an expectant hoof.

18. - Top - End - #1128

"Really now? Then show us your permit and we would be on our way." Tyrol held out an expectant hoof.

"Well great, now we get to dig through paperwork,"
    Mach grumbles as he moves back into his house and towards the steps to the workshop. He keeps all of his non-blueprint stuff in a pile marked 'not blueprints' this might take a while, but even if he forgot to get a local permit, he's still got something signed that said he can somewhere.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, Fox. Quite a heated moment, I must say," Icy riposted, not missing a beat. "Anyway, I might... be more favourable to these in the future. Maybe. For now, I feel like ordering ice-cream." And she did just so.
    "Heh," He finished off the rest of his tamale and guzzled the majority of his drink, getting a nice buzz going, accentuated by the goofy smile on his face. "Mmm, your fried ice cream looks good...mind if I steal a bite?" He seemed to already have his mouth open expecting her to levitate a forkful or spoonful into his mouth.

Sliverpine groaned softly as she dragged him through the mud, but otherwise offered no resistance. She would successfully pull him inside the cave.
    Gear frowned as she did her best to address his wounds in this environment, and she didn't have any of her gear with her, that was left with their uniforms left at Mach's house. She did start with removing his form fitting power suit to let his body breath easier and to reduce pressure on his ribs.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well great, now we get to dig through paperwork,"
    Mach grumbles as he moves back into his house and towards the steps to the workshop. He keeps all of his non-blueprint stuff in a pile marked 'not blueprints' this might take a while, but even if he forgot to get a local permit, he's still got something signed that said he can somewhere.
    Tyrol and Lemongrass waited patiently outside while trying not to look miserable in the rain.

"Heh," He finished off the rest of his tamale and guzzled the majority of his drink, getting a nice buzz going, accentuated by the goofy smile on his face. "Mmm, your fried ice cream looks good...mind if I steal a bite?" He seemed to already have his mouth open expecting her to levitate a forkful or spoonful into his mouth.
    Icy had to smile a little at his eagerness to try his ice-cream. Instead of feeding him so freely however, she whapped him gently on the nose with the provided spoon. "What do you say?" she teased.

Gear frowned as she did her best to address his wounds in this environment, and she didn't have any of her gear with her, that was left with their uniforms left at Mach's house. She did start with removing his form fitting power suit to let his body breath easier and to reduce pressure on his ribs.
    Once Gear started removing his suit, she might notice a very big darkening bruise on the right side of his chest, the ribs clearly broken, judging from the depressed wound. Sliverpine stirred a little as she did so, moaning a little in pain.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Stellar

(It wasn't, but thanks for the notification.)

"Well I dunno her name, but she's got butterfly wings, and a brown coat, and she's an insane sociopath, and she's got a pretty green mane. And..." For the briefest instant that's most likely just due to sunlight reflection from outside, her wide violet eyes flash red. "She needs to come home."
    "I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with anypony like that."

Back to something she has experience with, even if, at some point legal proceedings maul ponies like a giant murder-worm. "Two things mostly, first a transfer of assistance personnel or 'minion' form. The second is a limited non-disclosure agreement so that certain things stay away from the press,"

Ammy pulls out some papers and realizes too late that while what she said could mean Boris, the documents really only apply to Shag organization-funded operations. Also there's more than two papers.

"The rest is bureaucratic stuff, makes taxes easier for everypony, and PR sends you a cake on your birthday."
    "Being from the Evil league of Evil or whatever, do you really expect me to just sign this stuff without looking it over?" she looks over the documents for anything that could be interpreted in a way to screw up bits of her life.

22. - Top - End - #1132

Tyrol and Lemongrass waited patiently outside while trying not to look miserable in the rain.
    After digging around through papers, Mach returns back after taking it slow walking back to the nosy guards. He found something close to what they want he things.

"Well here you go," Mach states while hoofing over a couple of documents. The first was some sort of 'artificer in good standing' thing that says he isn't a mad scientist at this point, and is allowed experimenting and testing in small-scale hoof weapons, personal armor systems, and low-yield or non-traditional explosives. Oh, and there's a paper stapled in back with an NLR seal that says it's still in effect after some black ink.

The second is the contract with the guild, where it's stated that he can do tests as long as whatever it is is disconnected from the power/water supplies. It's signed by Rockem.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Every mare has a soft spot. Be my friend before I find yours." Grills poked around the planesdestroyer's front half. Eventually he'd reach her shoulder as Benson suggested.

Lochbed

"Ah am still upset about what Ah did." sad the fae, not turning her head back to answer. She couldn't lie and say "nothing".

Rainbow

Rainbow scrunches up her face. Then she gives Sandy an unsure eye. "Okaaay". But I am getting the doc"

She kisses his snout before heading upstairs to the infirmary. The sniper knocked on the wall. "Medic Sunny?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

"I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with anypony like that."
    "Do...only, do you know somepony who might?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

Icy had to smile a little at his eagerness to try his ice-cream. Instead of feeding him so freely however, she whapped him gently on the nose with the provided spoon. "What do you say?" she teased.

"Um.......If you give me a bite, the next time we draw the black curtains I will make it extra saucy?"
    He grinned waggling a brow. "Ahem....I mean, please, ma'am, could I have a bite?" He pulled a 180 and put on his best proper gentlecolt behavior.

Once Gear started removing his suit, she might notice a very big darkening bruise on the right side of his chest, the ribs clearly broken, judging from the depressed wound. Sliverpine stirred a little as she did so, moaning a little in pain.
    She lightly cursed blaming herself, if she hadn't challenged him to race her to the top, they wouldn't have been put in this position. Silverpine wouldn't have been hurt like this. Shat, she needed to get help and gods damn...she left her communicator with her stuff too back at Mach's house.

She carefully searched Silverpine for the slim chance if he had his communicator.

Grills

"Every mare has a soft spot. Be my friend before I find yours." Grills poked around the planesdestroyer's front half. Eventually he'd reach her shoulder as Benson suggested.

"What are you--Ack!"
    She squirmed dropping to the ground in a defensive manner. "Gyah...why...did that tickle-hurt....It makes no sense....!"

Lochbed

"Ah am still upset about what Ah did." sad the fae, not turning her head back to answer. She couldn't lie and say "nothing".
    [/COLOR]
    He frowned getting up and walked over to her. He reared up and out his fore legs around her from behind. "Please...don't be...its okay. I just want you to smile...please."

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ettin in the Playground

"Um.......If you give me a bite, the next time we draw the black curtains I will make it extra saucy?"
    He grinned waggling a brow. "Ahem....I mean, please, ma'am, could I have a bite?" He pulled a 180 and put on his best proper gentlecolt behavior.
    Lucky for him too, or Icy would have whapped him the second time with the spoon. As it was, she allowed him one spoonful of fried ice-cream, together with a small kiss.

She lightly cursed blaming herself, if she hadn't challenged him to race her to the top, they wouldn't have been put in this position. Silverpine wouldn't have been hurt like this. Shat, she needed to get help and gods damn...she left her communicator with her stuff too back at Mach's house.

She carefully searched Silverpine for the slim chance if he had his communicator.
    Unfortunately, Sliverpine didn't think to bring his as well, leaving Gearstride with no method to contact the crew. Unless... unless she's willing to leave him alone out here.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Troll in the Playground

Lucky for him too, or Icy would have whapped him the second time with the spoon. As it was, she allowed him one spoonful of fried ice-cream, together with a small kiss.
    He murmur-smiled finding the kiss more delicious. "Thank you kindly Miss icy Touch."

Unfortunately, Sliverpine didn't think to bring his as well, leaving Gearstride with no method to contact the crew. Unless... unless she's willing to leave him alone out here.
    Oh butt farts.

At this point, that was something she had to consider, there was no way she could properly save Silverpine like this by herself, not in this weather, not with their lack of supplies. She knew she would have to leave him for who knew how long. In the mean while, she did what she could to make him as comfortable as she could get him and doing elementary first aid.

She knelt down and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry, my dear Silverpine."

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

Rainbow scrunches up her face. Then she gives Sandy an unsure eye. "Okaaay". But I am getting the doc"

She kisses his snout before heading upstairs to the infirmary. The sniper knocked on the wall. "Medic Sunny?"
    Sandy watched as she trotted off, her mane bouncing as she went. At least one good came out of this whole mess; this right here bucked the horn off of weekly letters.

He gave a little, content smile to himself as he wheeled over to his workbench. Most of his little projects here had to be rush-finished; put in a state where he could pick them up in a year and have them not fall to pieces. Nothing big, just a few trickier parts for the main engines that needed touching up. And thankfully, his smaller, personal toolbox was still where he left it under the bench. He floated out a crescent wrench, the alcohol dulling the stinging pain in his horn, and got to work. Loosening bolts, inspecting parts, jury-rigging repairs, the unicorn promptly lost himself in his working rhythm, all thoughts of betrayal and foalnapping shoved to the back of his mind.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

A devilish grin crept onto the stallion as he looked down at the crumpled mare. "Found your weakspot. Befriend or be poked tortuously."

Lochbed

"Ah cannae feel fine if Ah am not forgiven by ye, Ember." The fae pouted as she attempted again to avoid telling the truth. "Ah don't want a pond anyma'."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

A devilish grin crept onto the stallion as he looked down at the crumpled mare. "Found your weakspot. Befriend or be poked tortuously."

"No..!..I don't need friends...!"
    She protested huffily, she seemed to have forgotten in her derpness she could probably just summon a lightning bolt to strike him down.

Lochbed

"Ah cannae feel fine if Ah am not forgiven by ye, Ember." The fae pouted as she attempted again to avoid telling the truth. "Ah don't want a pond anyma'."

"But I did forgive you you silly filly,"
    He continued to hug her from behind and gave her smooch on the cheek. He thought about the pond, how much she wanted it, and how now she didn't want it because she was upset about almost drowning him.

"If you don't smile, I'll be sad,'
    He said in a faux stern voice and kissed her cheek again.