New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The ponderences of invisible glasses: how do the lenses work. In any case, Ammy stands still waiting for Mystic to finish. The fine print didn't contain any real surprises, it's all legally required stuff and mission statements.

Word after word of saying nothing. Sentence after sentence. Paragraph after paragraph of legally-binding, required NOTHING.

Mystic signs the various papers of legally binding her to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She would notice the limping immediately in her hind left leg, sprained.

"Silverpine....badly injured....needs help,"
    Gearstride was soaked to the bone, well she seemed like it, surprisingly, underneath Mach's power body suit, it was dry. Guess these suits are water proof afterall.
    "Where is he? Is this only a medical emergency, or will we need the rest of the crew too?" she asks the capitan.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Where is he? Is this only a medical emergency, or will we need the rest of the crew too?" she asks the capitan.

"I...I'm not really sure exactly...I can only retrace my steps...I marked my path....but in the forest....that's where I had...had to leave him...."
    She bit down on her bottom lip, she had to remain strong. "I just need...anypone...just someone...to help me get him back here." It was a medical emergency big time.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

"I...I'm not really sure exactly...I can only retrace my steps...I marked my path....but in the forest....that's where I had...had to leave him...."
    She bit down on her bottom lip, she had to remain strong. "I just need...anypone...just someone...to help me get him back here." It was a medical emergency big time.
    "Alright, time to go, lead the way." Sunny says with a great deal of urgency.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, time to go, lead the way." Sunny says with a great deal of urgency.

"We need to get...something like a gurney....just something to transfer him in...he...he's not in any condition to be carried on backs or dragged,"
    She said limping forward just a step.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

"We need to get...something like a gurney....just something to transfer him in...he...he's not in any condition to be carried on backs or dragged,"
    She said limping forward just a step.
    "I'll go look in the cirrus for something." she says and finds...whatever Benson thinks she should find.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground

They find a damn wagon, a small one, Sunny gets to pull it, since Gearstride's not in a condition to be pulling shat. And, after they find Silverpine, they can just fly over the tree tops to get back to the Cirrus faster. Inherent pegasi magic and all.

They get it out through the hangar door because. Also, Gear's hind left leg seems extra bruised now.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well obviously beating you up wouldn't bother you that much but no one was talking about that, but I doubt you'll feel so calm about being killed, what was being mentioned..or something,"
    She harumph'd. At this point she just stopped caring about the rain and being soaked to the bone, though she didn't care about that anyway, what am I talking about, blargle blargle.

"So, you going to leave or harass me some more?"
    She sneered scoffed.
    Obviously Gwynfillion did not know how suicidal Grills was. Sure he would not off himself but if he continued his ways, he was soon for the River Styx. "Which do you prefer?" Grills twirled his umbrella and pass it over Gwyn for a second. "Hmm?"

Aubade watched the two, keeping an extra eye on the kelpie. [COLOR="sandybrown"]'I'm glad you're feeling well young master," [/COLOR]She gave him a warm smile in which he exchanged one with his own.

Thank you."

There were sandwiches, a plateful of sandwiches and tea to nom on, and tea, Ember gladly helped himself.
    Lochbed ate slowly. She was nervous about being around Aubade. She felt their friendship was injured. The kelp gagged twice but tried to hide it, "This is good. Thank you, Awbade."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

They find a damn wagon, a small one, Sunny gets to pull it, since Gearstride's not in a condition to be pulling shat. And, after they find Silverpine, they can just fly over the tree tops to get back to the Cirrus faster. Inherent pegasi magic and all.

They get it out through the hangar door because. Also, Gear's hind left leg seems extra bruised now.
    "Captain, can this wait at all? I really should attend to that leg of yours if possible." sunny says, and begins pulling the wagon.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

"Captain, can this wait at all? I really should attend to that leg of yours if possible." sunny says, and begins pulling the wagon.

Gearstride sat in the wagon, Gear didn't that much anyway, and if they moved at Gear's pace, they would get there next Tuesday morning. She blinked looking at Sunny as if she said the most ludicrous thing ever, it even made her a little mad. "My leg can wait. Right now the lieutenant is on the verge of dying. Dying." Gearstride said in one tired breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Obviously Gwynfillion did not know how suicidal Grills was. Sure he would not off himself but if he continued his ways, he was soon for the River Styx. "Which do you prefer?" Grills twirled his umbrella and pass it over Gwyn for a second. "Hmm?"

"Well I prefer not being annoyed by such irritating stallions,"
    She said declining his umbrella.

Lochbed ate slowly. She was nervous about being around Aubade. She felt their friendship was injured. The kelp gagged twice but tried to hide it, "This is good. Thank you, Awbade."

"I uh, you're welcomed and thank you,"
    She said in reply and stayed in the background, waiting to be needed for something.

Ember was just starved, exhaustion can do that to a buck, he wolfed down several sandwiches and tried to keep a pleasant demeanor for everyone's sake in here.

"Hey Lochbed....I know you said you don't want a pond any more...but at this rainfall rate....you'll be getting one anyway,"
    He smiled.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    At first he was like "wat?" when she mentioned the animal feud, he then stood up from crouching, he felt lighter than before.

"um....Ok, so I guess I'm off then? do I come tomorrow or 2 days?"

He was kinda confused because of several factors, including the sudden lightweightness.
    "Likely both, to be safe. Check in tomorrow and if it isn't done, the next day. Just...don't get yourself killed anyplace. That would be bad."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well I prefer not being annoyed by such irritating stallions,"
    She said declining his umbrella.
    "Fine then. Your grade is C. Needs improvement. Not a pure beast. Not yet a mare."
    he said before teleporting away.

"I uh, you're welcomed and thank you,"
    She said in reply and stayed in the background, waiting to be needed for something.

Ember was just starved, exhaustion can do that to a buck, he wolfed down several sandwiches and tried to keep a pleasant demeanor for everyone's sake in here.

"Hey Lochbed....I know you said you don't want a pond any more...but at this rainfall rate....you'll be getting one anyway,"
    He smiled.
    "Yeah. looks that way." Lochbed smiled back. She took another bite of the sandwich and peeked outside. "So what are you planning for the rest of the day?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-11 at 09:06 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine then. Your grade is C. Needs improvement. Not a pure beast. Not yet a mare."

"A 'C'? Pfft......I am clearly an 'A'........I mean..........bah, whatever, I don't care,"
    She nickered stamping her forehooves and flicking her wet tail. Such an incorrigible stallion, talking her to that way he did, when he should fear her. She stare-glowered at the stallion, in a way, that made him slightly interesting, in what would drive a pony to not cower when the threat of death was so near sort of way. She glowered harder.

A moment later her expression softened but she still looked miffed. "You, about a month ago......you had...tried to teach me....finesse fighting...using 'wit' as a tool, why?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Yeah. looks that way." Lochbed smiled back. She took another bite of the sandwich and peeked outside. "So what are you planning for the rest of the day?"

"Well...I should still go my new job, if at least to get a work schedule so I could know when I'm suppose to go in,"
    He answered washing down his food with tea.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ettin in the Playground

He chuckled heartily. "That's me, your incorrigible, pervert gentlestallion, at your service madam." He leaned over to take her hoof and kiss it, his own cheeks on pinkish side, but not from embarrassment type stuff.
    And so the sappy moment continued as they slowly finished their ice-cream. Naturally, the ice mage offered to pay the bill when it came up before purchasing another of those fried ice cream to take home with.

"Honestly, no knowing the two that volunteered to do the testing,"
    Mach replies thinking on the two Cirrus crewponies, and what he's seen of the ship.

"I, ah, told them to stay indoors so hopefully they just ran back to their ship to do whatever. In any case they should be fine unless they do something stupid like start climbing trees."
    "Climbling trees? Who would be insane enough to climb trees—" A lightning flash overshadowed the trio momentarily. "—in this weather..."

"Hm, looks like we'll have to stay here for awhile..."

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And so the sappy moment continued as they slowly finished their ice-cream. Naturally, the ice mage offered to pay the bill when it came up before purchasing another of those fried ice cream to take home with.

He would of course offer to pay anyway and if she protested enough, he'd reluctantly settle for dutch.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"A 'C'? Pfft......I am clearly an 'A'........I mean..........bah, whatever, I don't care,"
    She nickered stamping her forehooves and flicking her wet tail. Such an incorrigible stallion, talking her to that way he did, when he should fear her. She stare-glowered at the stallion, in a way, that made him slightly interesting, in what would drive a pony to not cower when the threat of death was so near sort of way. She glowered harder.

A moment later her expression softened but she still looked miffed. "You, about a month ago......you had...tried to teach me....finesse fighting...using 'wit' as a tool, why?"
    "I falsely..." Grills abruptly summoned himself up a bottle of whiskey. After a sip, he continued. "I falsely believed that I could show a wild abomination with so much power that they were not bound to a mentality of a savage and the lifestyle of a machine because of the situation of their creation. Learning finesse and emotional control would teach you that."

Plus he liked messing with ponies.

"Well...I should still go my new job, if at least to get a work schedule so I could know when I'm suppose to go in,"
    He answered washing down his food with tea.
    "Work is everyday!" gasped Lochbed. "Ah thought work was a holiday. What will ye ponies think of next."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Firbolg in the Playground

Mystic signs the various papers of legally binding her to nothing.
    "I'll get these filed away as soon as possible when the proper secure transport can be arranged," Ammy replies. While not really meaning anything, paperwork is always good to make sure things are kept track of. The mare shuffles all the forms back into her briefcase once Mystic is done with them.

Mystic gains Minions +1

"Climbling trees? Who would be insane enough to climb trees—" A lightning flash overshadowed the trio momentarily. "—in this weather..."

"Hm, looks like we'll have to stay here for awhile..."
    Mach sort of rolls his eyes. After the hassle he'd be tempted to just let them stay out there, but he's not that much of a jerk. Plus he himself isn't really keep on being exposed to a thunderstorm. "Let me find a towel before you sit on anything," he comments before heading back inside and leaving the door open.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Troll in the Playground

"I falsely..." Grills abruptly summoned himself up a bottle of whiskey. After a sip, he continued. "I falsely believed that I could show a wild abomination with so much power that they were not bound to a mentality of a savage and the lifestyle of a machine because of the situation of their creation. Learning finesse and emotional control would teach you that."

Plus he liked messing with ponies.

"Sounds like a waste of time, why bother really?"
    She asked. "Bored? A bored idiot with no day job? Or something...expression...whatever."

"Work is everyday!" gasped Lochbed. "Ah thought work was a holiday. What will ye ponies think of next."
    He chuckled. "Well mostly every day, which is what I' hope to find out what days I do and don't work. Most ponies would consider days off as a holiday."

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The chocolate pony raised his chin and squinted. "I have a problem with attractive mare acting like animals."

Lochbed

The munching kelpie coughed. "Work Schedules? Ye poonies be strange."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ettin in the Playground

He would of course offer to pay anyway and if she protested enough, he'd reluctantly settle for dutch.
    It would end up in dutch. Anyway, as Icy got up to leave with her share of ice-cream, she planted a kiss on Fox's snout. "I hope you remembered what I asked you to look for in the morning."

Mach sort of rolls his eyes. After the hassle he'd be tempted to just let them stay out there, but he's not that much of a jerk. Plus he himself isn't really keep on being exposed to a thunderstorm. "Let me find a towel before you sit on anything," he comments before heading back inside and leaving the door open.
    Tyrol nodded and muttered his thanks, gesturing a reluctant Lemongrass to do the same.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

The chocolate pony raised his chin and squinted. "I have a problem with attractive mares acting like animals."

"Well that's silly...isn't that what you ponies are?"
    She inquired about the pony race, not like she knew anything about it really.
    Lochbed

The munching kelpie coughed. "Work Schedules? Ye ponies be strange."

"Yes, very strange, and sometimes we ponies wear socks, very strange indeed,"
    He smirked watching the kelpie.

It would end up in dutch. Anyway, as Icy got up to leave with her share of ice-cream, she planted a kiss on Fox's snout. "I hope you remembered what I asked you to look for in the morning."

"Yes...to try to find some information on that...Autumn Spring....and my dad and whatever connection they have to why what happened to Lone Star, happened,"
    Okay, so the second wasn't requested, but more or less implied. He kissed her back, taking his share of fried ice cream in a little container in a plastic bag. "I'm slightly buzzed but not totally useless, heheh."

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes...to try to find some information on that...Autumn Spring....and my dad and whatever connection they have to why what happened to Lone Star, happened,"
    Okay, so the second wasn't requested, but more or less implied. He kissed her back, taking his share of fried ice cream in a little container in a plastic bag. "I'm slightly buzzed but not totally useless, heheh."
    "I'm sure you will. Till we meet again, Fox Trot," she said with that wicked smirk she knew Fox liked and trotted off. She might be providing the pervy stallion with a nice view of her flank as well.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Thumbs down Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

"Well that's silly...isn't that what you ponies are?"
    She inquired about the pony race, not like she knew anything about it really.
    "Technically we are physically. But mentally we are above them. When I first met you, you had the mindset of a talking cat. explained Grills.

"Yes, very strange, and sometimes we ponies wear socks, very strange indeed,"
    He smirked watching the kelpie.
    "Sometime we fae wear socks. It must be a pony influence. Like books." said Lochbed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1193

Tyrol nodded and muttered his thanks, gesturing a reluctant Lemongrass to do the same.
    Mach comes back in a few moments with some towels, but since he doesn't have many one of them may have been used in the workshop at some point. "So ah, do you know how long this storm is scheduled for?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa
    "Likely both, to be safe. Check in tomorrow and if it isn't done, the next day. Just...don't get yourself killed anyplace. That would be bad."
    He puts his sheated sword on his right side.
    "Ok then, I think I'm back tomorrow then, bye!"

He walks out and goes to the town square as told, though he has no idea of what to do.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm sure you will. Till we meet again, Fox Trot," she said with that wicked smirk she knew Fox liked and trotted off. She might be providing the pervy stallion with a nice view of her flank as well.
    MmmMmm, dat flank and smirk, he so ogled the mare as she walked away, licking his chomps, he suddenly felt hungry again. With that image of her plot in his mind, he contently walked home, not caring that the rain hit him.

"I'm singing in the rain~ Just singing in the rain. What a wonderful image I was left with today~"
    He hummed to himself as he went home.

"Technically we are physically. But mentally we are above them. When I first met you, you had the mindset of a talking cat. explained Grills.

"Really? A cat? You'd had better had meant at least a big wild cat,"
    She furrowed her brows.

"Sometime we fae wear socks. It must be a pony influence. Like books." said Lochbed.

"Oh, what about you, do wear socks or like to read books?"
    He inquired.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Really? A cat? You'd had better had meant at least a big wild cat,"
    She furrowed her brows.
    Grills tapped his chin. "Yes. You are just too violent for a housecat. Or even a small feral cat. More like a lone lioness or tigress. Irritable and fierce and lazy mentally."

"Oh, what about you, do wear socks or like to read books?"
    He inquired.
    "Either. Socks don't do water well. And Ah can barely read without using magic." she answered.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

Mach comes back in a few moments with some towels, but since he doesn't have many one of them may have been used in the workshop at some point. "So ah, do you know how long this storm is scheduled for?"
    Lemongrass flicked his ears, as he tried to recall the weather schedule for the week. "At least the morning, if I recall correctly, with a light drizzle for the rest of the day."

"Splendid," Tyrol said dryly, wiping himself dry with the provided towel. "So what do we do in the meantime?"

28. - Top - End - #1198

Lemongrass flicked his ears, as he tried to recall the weather schedule for the week. "At least the morning, if I recall correctly, with a light drizzle for the rest of the day."

"Splendid," Tyrol said dryly, wiping himself dry with the provided towel. "So what do we do in the meantime?"
    Mach just kind of shrugs, he's been doing some light design and theory work today. The kind of literature he has around the house were a trade magazine and some other handy volumes.

"I don't know... I think I've ah, got some cards around here somewhere."
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

Grills tapped his chin. "Yes. You are just too violent for a housecat. Or even a small feral cat. More like a lone lioness or tigress. Irritable and fierce and lazy mentally."

"I'll have you know...I'm not lazy...!...I just have...lots of time to kill,"
    She harrumphed not really paying heed carefully to all his words.

"Either. Socks don't do water well. And Ah can barely read without using magic." she answered.

"Oh...I see, well, hmmm....so what are your interests anyway, Lochbed?"
    He asked finished with his food.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'll have you know...I'm not lazy...!...I just have...lots of time to kill,"
    She harrumphed not really paying heed carefully to all his words.
    "Sounds like laziness. So much time and power not used to better yourself. With your strengths, you should be able to act on the word with precision and not with a bludgeon. Why not put style in your work? No pony can hurt you? Why not play? "Why not handicap yourself for fun just to toy with others?

"Oh...I see, well, hmmm....so what are your interests anyway, Lochbed?"
    He asked finished with his food.
    "Och. Fish. I loch fish. And ponywatching. Ye ponies are so funny. And pranks. Setting ponies on fire be much laughs. Or sending monsters after them. Sawing their legs off. Drinking them in mosquito blood." Lochbed cracked herself up and rolled to the floor. Of course she doesn't mention the pranks are all glamours.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater