New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "They, uh, came with the house," Mach responds to Tyrol still kind of shocked that the cards would exist merely to embarrass him. He passes the deck to Tyrol to deal whatever game he so desires.
    Tyrol rolled his eyes and glanced at Lemongrass, who seemed to be rather fascinated by the drawings on one of the card. He coughed loudly, startling the pegasus.

"What? What?" Lemongrass said.

"You said you wanted poker right? Texas'hold'em or straight poker?"

"Umm... ah... straight..."

Tyrol shook his head and began dealing the cards. "I'm guessing we're not playing for keeps..." He glanced up at Mach. "Are we?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze approached Silverpine.
    "What exactly happened here? I only caught bits and pieces..."
    (Pretty much what Benson said. Though heh, this might be spiralling a little out of my control. )

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

A few moments later, an out-of-breath Sandy screeched to a halt outside the infirmary. "Cap'n! What's..." He trailed off, spying his friend on the cot. He silently wheeled himself in, unable to take his eyes off the sight. That tube sticking out of his chest, the hoof all bound up, the dark bruises and cuts all over him; the engineer swallowed hard. "What...what happened?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, if ya're lucky, he'll make the same mistake they often make 'n just keep sendin' progressively stronger things after ya 'n let ya grow stronger fightin' 'em until ya're ready to take him down!" said Blades. "If he's an active type, he'd go to find ya himself, but if he's more of a subtle type, he'll just keep sendin' things 'n ya just need to keep killin' 'em! In any case, when he comes, he won't have an easy time with ya. There's no way he's gettin' ya with both of ya alive! Just keep practicin' 'n he'll be no match for ya!"
    "That's just it, Blades. I'm not strong enough yet. And if he comes too soon..." She turns, black tears flowing freely. "I don't want to die. There's so much yet I have to do. I just...I don't know what yet, but there must be something. More lives to save, more ponies to meet! Just..more than this constant fear and..." She blinks, and wipes the tears away, trotting back to the forge. "And I'm sorry. We've got work to do, and my weepiness isn't helping. So what's first?"

--

Who knows anymore -

"Alright. This is the right direction. Just a couple more miles."
    "Holy flaming gravy is it already? I say we stop before we charge in. Either I'm getting older than I thought or you have super-endurance."
    "I'd say the former, oldtimer." The pure white pegasus grinned as she landed in front of them, keeping her wings open and striking a pose for effect.
    "No need to be so dramatic, Snowie. You won't be knocking out anypony in present company."
    "Ah, you never know. I might catch Little Brother one of these days." She winked at the armor-clad earth pony, who just stares unflinchingly.
    "No. Your borderline-unnatural beauty will not work on those who have no attraction. And I was born before you were."
    Blink, blink. "...I heard nothing after the compliment! Why thank you, Z!"
    "'Compliment' implies a falsehood used to make a pony feel better about themselves. I speak truth, not a compliment."
    "Wow. Dead serious as always."
    "Yeah. You got all the 'fun-genes', Snow."
    "That's because I got all the genes that allow somepony to actually fight."
    "Hey!"
    "Not until you lose a few pounds."
    "Um. Excuse me?" The giant shadow-bear raised a paw over the growling of his dozen or so siblings. "Is this a bad time?"

--

Stellar

She glances at the scarf. Perfect. She keeps a straight 'oh look at me all miserable and weak' expression while her internal monologue goes.
    "Oh...thank you so much, sir. I'm just...lost, you see. Looking for somepony...it's important and..." She swoons in apparent fatigue. "I must...find her..."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover

"There goes the wedding. What happened Gear?"
    asked the gloomy mare through the communicator.

Rainbow

The snapper hears the bad news and dashes back to the medical bay, whiskey bottle in mouth. The panting made her drop it. Luckily the bottle does not break.
    Blaze
    Blaze got the call.
    Spoiler
    Show

He rushes back to the Cirrus doubletime!
    All the while thinking: Luna dammit, Silverpine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A few moments later, an out-of-breath Sandy screeched to a halt outside the infirmary. "Cap'n! What's..." He trailed off, spying his friend on the cot. He silently wheeled himself in, unable to take his eyes off the sight. That tube sticking out of his chest, the hoof all bound up, the dark bruises and cuts all over him; the engineer swallowed hard. "What...what happened?"

Gearstride-Medical Bay

Their captain appeared behind them in the doorway catching really Sandy's question, but there was no doubt in her mind that the others held the same one.

"There was an incident while we were testing out these power suits,"
    She began in a low dramatic tone looking past them at Silverpine. We foolishly...or rather I foolishly....challenged him to a sort of race up a tall pine tree, during the storm. We were caught up in the fun we were having...and in a flash that fun became this." She took a heavy breath fighting back her tears, she did not deserve to cry.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Stellar
    She glances at the scarf. Perfect. She keeps a straight 'oh look at me all miserable and weak' expression while her internal monologue goes.
    "Oh...thank you so much, sir. I'm just...lost, you see. Looking for somepony...it's important and..." She swoons in apparent fatigue. "I must...find her..."
    He keeps a leg besides her just in case.
    "Um....find who?"
    He lowers himself to her height
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-14 at 12:59 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

She whispers in his ear. "The stealer of souls. The evil one. A coat as black as night, wings like a butterfly, and eyes that see into your soul...with hunger. I have to find her...before she hurts anypony else."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That's just it, Blades. I'm not strong enough yet. And if he comes too soon..." She turns, black tears flowing freely. "I don't want to die. There's so much yet I have to do. I just...I don't know what yet, but there must be something. More lives to save, more ponies to meet! Just..more than this constant fear and..." She blinks, and wipes the tears away, trotting back to the forge. "And I'm sorry. We've got work to do, and my weepiness isn't helping. So what's first?"
    "It's okay. Cry all ya want. Let it go by itself. It's not any good to try to work yarself when ya're too unhappy."

Blades held Arvadraa close. "There aren't any hopeless situations. There's just ways that don't work. Ya'll find yar way. Ya're not helpless, and there's ways to win without bein' the strongest anyway. If ya're fast, ya can flee. If ya're smart, ya can trick him. If ya're friendly, ya'll have allies, like me!

"One way or another, ya'll make it. I'll make sure of it. Ya can't seriously expect me just to let him come 'n kill ya, can ya? Don't get worried. Just stick with me, stay cautious, 'n ya'll be all right. Ya're safe with me. No matter what happens, I'll never let him get ya. 'N ya'll do what ya look forward to, 'n I won't let anything stop ya."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Blades, I..." She looks back as best she can, softly returning the embrace and...something strange happens. Two things, actually.

First, the black second coat covering her shimmers a bit (with no nearby ill effects except minor tingling) and slowly turns soft white.

Secondly, her face twists a bit, a state of confusion, and almost as slowly as the color change, her lips turn upward, her eyebrows rising and crossing simultaneously. It's not perfect, it's the first ever, and she doesn't exactly know what it is...

But her relieved smile is something about her that can be truly defined as beautiful.

"Thank you."

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mentally? Like what Say something outlandish about you? Like, that manecut doesn't work well on you? Use psychic powers on you?"
    She shook keeping her herpa derp serious expression.

"My manecut? Hahha. My mane is BEAUTIFUL! No you must say something more personally." Grills stuck a pose. ""Look at me and pick out something to ridicule that would affect me.

He wondered what that was about? Mostly the way Sweet went about it. But the thought didn't last long, his thoughts soon went on to, why a parent would name their child spinach. It mind bottled him. Anyways, he eventually got the saddle umbrella off after some trial and error.

Ember trotted to the back of the shop to see Big Bruce. "Heya."
    "Ember!" Bruce gave the coltstallion a masculine hug and ruffled his mane. "How are you? Saw anything interesting lately?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-14 at 02:46 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Blades, I..." She looks back as best she can, softly returning the embrace and...something strange happens. Two things, actually.

First, the black second coat covering her shimmers a bit (with no nearby ill effects except minor tingling) and slowly turns soft white.

Secondly, her face twists a bit, a state of confusion, and almost as slowly as the color change, her lips turn upward, her eyebrows rising and crossing simultaneously. It's not perfect, it's the first ever, and she doesn't exactly know what it is...

But her relieved smile is something about her that can be truly defined as beautiful.

"Thank you."
    Blades was surprised by the coat-colour change, but didn't mind the smile - in fact, even if it barely qualified as a smile, it was a welcome sight. "Ya're welcome. Ya've got a lot to look forward to, 'n no matter what happens, ya'll find yar way, 'n I'll help ya however I can. Better than havin' ya be all misrable all the time, isn't it?" Eventually, once she was sure Arvadraa was all right and ready, she let go and nodded. "Ya're lookin' better than when I first saw ya, that's for sure!"

11. - Top - End - #1271

Gearstride-Medical Bay

Their captain appeared behind them in the doorway catching really Sandy's question, but there was no doubt in her mind that the others held the same one.

"There was an incident while we were testing out these power suits,"
    She began in a low dramatic tone looking past them at Silverpine. We foolishly...or rather I foolishly....challenged him to a sort of race up a tall pine tree, during the storm. We were caught up in the fun we were having...and in a flash that fun became this." She took a heavy breath fighting back her tears, she did not deserve to cry.
    Blaze
    Blaze only...sighed.
    He was going to have to postpone the wedding for this...
    "...so how long will it take for him to be better?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #1272

Stellar
    She whispers in his ear. "The stealer of souls. The evil one. A coat as black as night, wings like a butterfly, and eyes that see into your soul...with hunger. I have to find her...before she hurts anypony else."
    He recoils a bit after that, why would a filly be looking for someone like that?

"um...what? nope..."
    He then remembers: Arvadraa actually turned like that back at the blacksmith
    "....well, I have seen one like that....But she wasn't not always so, nor noticeably evil..."
    he says still a bit more confused, he thought she actually meant somepony born like that.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze only...sighed.
    "I'm sorry Blaze, but I can't tell you that. There's no possible way to know something like that. He has a sprained left Forehoof which isn't a huge problem. However, he also has broken ribs and a collapsed lung. If the lung isn't better in 2 to 4 days, he'll need surgery. Plus, it's kind of a loaded question. I'm assuming he will, but there's always a chance he will never get better." Sunny responds.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "I'm sorry Blaze, but I can't tell you that. There's no possible way to know something like that. He has a sprained left Forehoof which isn't a huge problem. However, he also has broken ribs and a collapsed lung. If the lung isn't better in 2 to 4 days, he'll need surgery. Plus, it's kind of a loaded question. I'm assuming he will, but there's always a chance he will never get better." Sunny responds.
    "N-now, there's no need for talk like that." Sandy interjected. "Silverpine's a tough ol' pony. He'll be shaking this off in no time, you'll see." The reassurance was as much for himself as it was for everypony present.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tyrol rolled his eyes and glanced at Lemongrass, who seemed to be rather fascinated by the drawings on one of the card. He coughed loudly, startling the pegasus.

"What? What?" Lemongrass said.

"You said you wanted poker right? Texas'hold'em or straight poker?"

"Umm... ah... straight..."

Tyrol shook his head and began dealing the cards. "I'm guessing we're not playing for keeps..." He glanced up at Mach. "Are we?"
    Mach shrugs again before picking up his hoof of cards. Although holding them closer allows him to see that whatever artist decided to make these was very detailed. It seems that Lemongrass and Mach might have a certain tell with this deck specific to pegasi.

"I don't see any reason to ah, complicate things."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Troll in the Playground

"My manecut? Hahha. My mane is BEAUTIFUL! No you must say something more personally." Grills stuck a pose. ""Look at me and pick out something to ridicule that would affect me.
    She just stared. "I don't know you enough to know what would effect you, I'd be grasping at air. No, this is a stupid lesson, a waste of my time, pointless, trivial, why I doubt anyone can really learn anything from your horrible lesson structure," She started to return to the park bench she was originally sitting on before Grills showed up. And glowered at him as she sat there.

"Ember!" Bruce gave the coltstallion a masculine hug and ruffled his mane. "How are you? Saw anything interesting lately?"

"OOph..!"
    He was taken by surprise with the hug. I'm fine...and uh, not really, what about yourself?" Yea he totally fibbed, but hey.

Blaze
    Blaze only...sighed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "N-now, there's no need for talk like that." Sandy interjected. "Silverpine's a tough ol' pony. He'll be shaking this off in no time, you'll see." The reassurance was as much for himself as it was for everypony present.

She wanly smiled at Sandy's words, she wanted to hug him there for that. But she thought about...yea..he had to make it out alright...he...he promised her he's stay by her side forever.

She just watched the proceedings, feeling that Sunny's response more than answered Blaze's question.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He recoils a bit after that, why would a filly be looking for someone like that?

"um...what? nope..."
    He then remembers: Arvadraa actually turned like that back at the blacksmith
    "....well, I have seen one like that....But she wasn't not always so, nor noticeably evil..."
    he says still a bit more confused, he thought she actually meant somepony born like that.
    "Real evil isn't noticeable until it attacks...where is this 'one'? If it isn't the one, I'll know..." She's clearly getting more desperate the closer she gets to a possible lead...She really wants to find this soul-sucker-whatever.

--

Soul-Sucker-Whatever

"Heh. Just wait, I'll look like death again when the armor fades. ...Wait, why am I all of a sudden white?"

--

The Artist Formerly Known As Epic Battle

"I feel like I should weep for the sake of all fights everywhere." Taylor muttered, examining the carnage.
    "Um. Yeah, yeah that was lame." Snowflake glanced around a bit.
    "Maybe we should give up and wait for them to mount a better def-"
    GRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Zaros glanced back to the dragon. "Ah. There it is."
    "So...diplomacy first, or what? Because Rigs got mad at me last time I charged!" A cone of flame hit them, leaving their manes sticking up and charred.
    "I'd say charge."

18. - Top - End - #1278

Stellar
    "Real evil isn't noticeable until it attacks...where is this 'one'? If it isn't the one, I'll know..." She's clearly getting more desperate the closer she gets to a possible lead...She really wants to find this soul-sucker-whatever.
    "Well she's at a blacksmithing shop, if you want I can get you there....Just follow me."
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Well she's at a blacksmithing shop, if you want I can get you there....Just follow me."
    "Thank you very much, sir...the world will thank you." She'd follow him.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach shrugs again before picking up his hoof of cards. Although holding them closer allows him to see that whatever artist decided to make these was very detailed. It seems that Lemongrass and Mach might have a certain tell with this deck specific to pegasi.

"I don't see any reason to ah, complicate things."
    Lemongrass clearly shared the same sentiment. "Quite so," he said tightly, letting a slight flush tinge his pale yellow cheeks. Tyrol raised his eyebrows and picked up his own set of cards. Lemongrass did the same, and for some reason, his wings trembled at their own volition.

Tyrol eyed Mach over his cards. "Your call."

She wanly smiled at Sandy's words, she wanted to hug him there for that. But she thought about...yea..he had to make it out alright...he...he promised her he's stay by her side forever.

She just watched the proceedings, feeling that Sunny's response more than answered Blaze's question.
    So, with all that said and done, Sunny probably managed to stabilise him. At least he wasn't going to pass that soon.

21. - Top - End - #1281

Blaze
    "..."
    "So what can I do to help?"

He very well doesn't want to do nothing...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Grasping for straws? Nothing to go on? Be observant. Quit being an animal." Grills said with more force. He pointed to one of his ninja. "Look. Insult my ninja."

Big Bruce

"Good." The big pony released Ember. He then rubbed his shoulder. "Well go back to the front and make us some money. Oh and manage the finances and appointments for the models I've called it. I need five for Hoof and Handles magazine. Nice cart-pulllers."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Heh. Just wait, I'll look like death again when the armor fades. ...Wait, why am I all of a sudden white?"
    Blades considered for a moment. "White? I don't know. Does this always happen? Oh well, back to work once ya're ready."

Then her ears twitched. She had a feeling this wasn't the last of an abnormal day.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Troll in the Playground

Blaze
    "..."
    "So what can I do to help?"

He very well doesn't want to do nothing...

"I don't know..."
    She mumbled. 'Tis not like she was the doctor here.

Grills

"Grasping for straws? Nothing to go on? Be observant. Quit being an animal." Grills said with more force. He pointed to one of his ninja. "Look. Insult my ninja."

"What?"
    She eyed the ninja warily and sighed she was going to start making manure up. "Fine, whatever. Uh, their mother never loved them, they'll will never strive to be anything more but a lowly mook ninja who will likely be killed tonight. They are a mathematical error. And they're probably were adopted, because its funny."

Big Bruce

"Good." The big pony released Ember. He then rubbed his shoulder. "Well go back to the front and make us some money. Oh and manage the finances and appointments for the models I've called it. I need five for Hoof and Handles magazine. Nice cart-pulllers."

"Aye aye sir...oh yes, oh, and if I may, would it be any trouble if I get a work schedule? so I can know when and at what times I'm expected to come down to work,"
    He asked fixing back his mane to its normal form.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Um, no. Usually the secondskin is a lot more evilish. Always, actually. Odd. Anyway! What's first?"

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass clearly shared the same sentiment. "Quite so," he said tightly, letting a slight flush tinge his pale yellow cheeks. Tyrol raised his eyebrows and picked up his own set of cards. Lemongrass did the same, and for some reason, his wings trembled at their own volition.

Tyrol eyed Mach over his cards. "Your call."
    Mach places two cards face-down on the table. Aside from the wing-issues that may arise with extended exposure to these cards, if they were playing for bits, Mach does have his goggles to give him an edge. Of course adding money to this mix would just make things awkward.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?"
    She eyed the ninja warily and sighed she was going to start making manure up. "Fine, whatever. Uh, their mother never loved them, they'll will never strive to be anything more but a lowly mook ninja who will likely be killed tonight. They are a mathematical error. And they're probably were adopted, because its funny."

"That was not bad. Not distracting or rage inducing, but okay." Grills coughed a bit of smoke. "Try something like this. Ninja, I can see."

The ninja softly answered "I wasn't hiding, sir."

Grills chuckled. "That is my point."

"But.. but you called me... down... here" The ninja stammered and was swiftly kicked in the face.

"Aye aye sir...oh yes, oh, and if I may, would it be any trouble if I get a work schedule? so I can know when and at what times I'm expected to come down to work,"
    He asked fixing back his mane to its normal form.
    Big Bruce waved off the remark and question. "You're not an employee. You are a minority owner. Make your own schedule. As long as you do your job, I won't pull the strength of my shares."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Troll in the Playground

"That was not bad. Not distracting or rage inducing, but okay." Grills coughed a bit of smoke. "Try something like this. Ninja, I can see."

The ninja softly answered "I wasn't hiding, sir."

Grills chuckled. "That is my point."

"But.. but you called me... down... here" The ninja stammered and was swiftly kicked in the face.

"I thought you said to come at this mentally. That did not look mentally you hypocrite, not with the kick to the face,"
    She scoffed rolling her eyes, being herself. "Unless you're trying to subtly tell me you're full of manure, but that I already know."

Big Bruce waved off the remark and question. "You're not an employee. You are a minority owner. Make your own schedule. As long as you do your job, I won't pull the strength of my shares."

"Oh...I see, okay,"
    He nodded a little surprised, so...hey, he could take his own days off when he wanted, hmm. "Alright, thanks I guess I'll uh, head to the front." With a nod of his head he left to go man the store and do some financing, yay.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I thought you said to come at this mentally. That did not look mentally you hypocrite, not with the kick to the face,"
    She scoffed rolling her eyes, being herself. "Unless you're trying to subtly tell me you're full of manure, but that I already know."
    "I guess everypony gets a stupid friend." Grills shook his head. "I insulted the ninja personally to drop his defense then I kicked him. That is the lesson."

"Oh...I see, okay,"
    He nodded a little surprised, so...hey, he could take his own days off when he wanted, hmm. "Alright, thanks I guess I'll uh, head to the front." With a nod of his head he left to go man the store and do some financing, yay.
    "Yeah. Make us some money. And watch out for mobster. Hahaha!" Then Big Bruce went to what he was doing. Possible counting money or adjusting cameras or reading sexy magazines.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Troll in the Playground

"I guess everypony gets a stupid friend." Grills shook his head. "I insulted the ninja personally to drop his defense then I kicked him. That is the lesson."

"That's just stupid,"
    She scowled. She was was about to comment that she was not his stupid friend, but then she figured he would just say that she was acknowledging herself to be his friend and just warp it in his favor. She bit down her tongue on that matter. "You didn't tell me I could have hit him afterwards."

"Yeah. Make us some money. And watch out for mobster. Hahaha!" Then Big Bruce went to what he was doing. Possible counting money or adjusting cameras or reading sexy magazines.
    And at the front he was trying to do just that, making the munnies.