New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Cirrus
    Gear heard the message through the ship's speaker system. she wanly smiled, as she looked at the unconscious Silverpine. "Aye aye....prepping him for transport now," she said through her communicator.

And that's pretty much what happened, with the help of sunny, and presumably blaze too, they put Silverpine on a gurney to take him to the others. She gathered his suit, and hers, at the moment she was wearing but a basic jacket since her captain's jacket was, well Mach's.
    The Cirrus

Sandy kept his wheelchair close by at all times, helping out with a little burst of magic here and there as needed. The stallion only wished he could do more for his superior and friend. As it was, magic still wasn't pain-free yet, but he could still manage a spell with only an errant twitch to betray the slight pain. He'd likely end up carrying the folded-up suits on his lap down to the hangar bay, as well as any other small odds and ends they might need.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-19 at 05:21 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie nods twice and touches Aubade's hoof. "Ah understand. Ah don't want him hurt. He's been through enough."

The Mechatank

The hulking behemoth lugs its way back to the Cirrus and docks in the hangar. "Come on, you three. Hover they with the ship and Sandy."

"Whatever. I'll just futilely try to realign the wings for the hundredth time." she mumbles after fluttering out the tank.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

The kelpie nods twice and touches Aubade's hoof. "Ah understand. Ah don't want him hurt. He's been through enough."

"Yes....yes he has,"
    She wanly smiled and looked away. She brought her hoof down her face and collected herself taking a quick breath. "Right....now at least we're on the same page."

The Mechatank

The hulking behemoth lugs its way back to the Cirrus and docks in the hangar. "Come on, you three. Hover stay with the ship and Sandy."

"Whatever. I'll just futilely try to realign the wings for the hundredth time." she mumbles after fluttering out the tank.
    Gearstride and the presumed help of the others, helped load the load that was Silverpine ()

[I think I'll wait here so that others part of the scene can respond]

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    As one would expect from the fridge of a single stallion that doesn't like to cook, there are plenty of ways to make sandwiches, and of course some kettle chips in the pantry.
    Of course, clearly, helping themselves to food in potentially mad scientist house is a great idea. Nothing can go wrong. Clearly.

"Mach won't mind, right?" Tyrol said warily, as Lemongrass stuck his head into the fridge. The earth pony sat uncomfortably to one side, watching as Lemongrass unearthed all manner of food from the kitchen.

"Nah. I mean. He did invite us in after all."

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

Soft's Bar

It didn't last that long, maybe six seconds before she pulled away, but, it was a solid kiss for the most part. "There, a kiss for cookies." Now she was going to go home with two sets of cookies, yum.
    Soft began working on multiple servings of cookies, and some raw dough for Gwyn to eat. If she missed some that ended up on her mouth this time, Soft would give in to temptation and lick it off.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well let's take a look at it and see what damage- ...What is he, a professional punching bag?"
    "Looks like it. We'll have to completely reforge a couple parts, 'n do some serious work on the rest. Ya know, judgin' by these marks, I'd guess he got smashed up even worse than ya did with that mean ol' wolfy, but the armour kept him safe." Blades began taking apart the armour to fix up the parts separately.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride and the presumed help of the others, helped load the load that was Silverpine ()

Sandy floated in the little bundle of uniforms and other supplies and set them next to Gearstride. He gave a final salute and tried to keep a brave face. "Take care, Cap'n, both yourself and Silverpine. I'll have the good root beer out for him when you get back." He gave her an earnest, if forced, smile as he held his salute.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze did, of course, help load Silverpine.
    Though he didn't like the Mach fellow. Since it was his crazy invention that got Silverpine hurt in the first place...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft began working on multiple servings of cookies, and some raw dough for Gwyn to eat. If she missed some that ended up on her mouth this time, Soft would give in to temptation and lick it off.

Soft's Bar
    Gwynfillion would be taken by surprise of the intruding licks, but let it happened, it felt nice, she liked pleasant feelings on her. "Mmm...I think that's enough raw dough for me...don't want to fill up for when the cookies are done.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy floated in the little bundle of uniforms and other supplies and set them next to Gearstride. He gave a final salute and tried to keep a brave face. "Take care, Cap'n, both yourself and Silverpine. I'll have the good root beer out for him when you get back." He gave her an earnest, if forced, smile as he held his salute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze did, of course, help load Silverpine.
    Though he didn't like the Mach fellow. Since it was his crazy invention that got Silverpine hurt in the first place...

Outside the Cirrus

Actually, just simply Gear's and Silverpine's carelessness was what got them hurt in the first place. Really, climbing trees in a storm, tsk tsk.

"Right...thank you Sandy, make sure its frosty cold,"
    She heh'd as well....stuff happened here.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-20 at 11:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie looks at Aubade puzzled. "Same page? But Awbade, I donne have a fairy tale or song written after me. Or are ye saying ye wishes ta be in mine?"

Rainbow

The sniper watched the pink pegasus leave and the xanadu and pony pushing the gurney. "Hurry up, Captain."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Troll in the Playground

The House once owned by a PC Muse

Lochbed

The kelpie looks at Aubade puzzled. "Same page? But Awbade, I donne have a fairy tale or song written after me. Or are ye saying ye wishes ta be in mine?"

"No, I mean, that now we're both on the same level of understanding,"
    She said shaking her head.

Rainbow

The sniper watched the pink pegasus leave and the xanadu and pony pushing the gurney. "Hurry up, Captain."
    Hurrying happens.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

Outside the Cirrus

Actually, just simply Gear's and Silverpine's carelessness was what got them hurt in the first place. Really, climbing trees in a storm, tsk tsk.

"Right...thank you Sandy, make sure its frosty cold,"
    She heh'd as well....stuff happened here.
    Still Outside the Cirrus

"Aye, Cap'n. I'll put it on the frostiest ice we've got, post-haste." He stood at attention, simply waiting to see the tank off.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

The Cirrus

Sunny was helping load Silverpine and supervising a bit to make sure nopony accidentally hurt him.

She didn't say much, because I can't think of anything to have her say.

Soft's bar.

Soft ended up making Gwyn as many cookies as she asked for.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Troll in the Playground

Soft's bar

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft ended up making Gwyn as many cookies as she asked for.

"Mmmm....I could maybe make these last a few days,"
    She smiled to herself thinking about breakfast cookies, snack cookies, lunch cookies, second lunch cookies, and dinner cookies. A cookie smorgasbord. "Thank you, you dumb paladin," She said softly riding on a cookie high. She gave her a lick feeling it was appropriate here given all the yummy cookies.

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

Lochbed scratches her head for a moment. Then she it. "OOooooch. Good. Now for ye. How can Ah be of service to ye."

Rainbow

If everypony who is going is loaded onto the Mechatank, the sniper lifts off and slugs it to Mach's.

If not, she gives them all dirty looks. Dirty but respectful looks.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

Lochbed scratches her head for a moment. Then she it. "OOooooch. Good. Now for ye. How can Ah be of service to ye."
    Aubade looked the kelpie up and down in an observational manner. "Well, I know your lying about how you think my food is good. I know you fae don't take to kind to equine food." She glanced outside past the window at the rain. "Let's go to the park's lake, find you some fish there to eat. Its raining, not many will be out to notice someone 'fishing' in the lake."

Rainbow

If everypony who is going is loaded onto the Mechatank, the sniper lifts off and slugs it to Mach's.

If not, she gives them all dirty looks. Dirty but respectful looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Still Outside the Cirrus

"Aye, Cap'n. I'll put it on the frostiest ice we've got, post-haste." He stood at attention, simply waiting to see the tank off.
    Gear gives him a small salute before the hatch closes as the four in the tank speed clunk/roll their way to Mach's place.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade looked the kelpie up and down in an observational manner. "Well, I know your lying about how you think my food is good. I know you fae don't take to kind to equine food." She glanced outside past the window at the rain. "Let's go to the park's lake, find you some fish there to eat. Its raining, not many will be out to notice someone 'fishing' in the lake."
    Lochbed looks down and her hooves and rubs them together.
    "If ye know so much about fae, ye know we fae cannae lie. Your food is good. It just isnae nutrious. Not healthy but very tasty." The kelpie smiles in an attempt to not hurt Aubade's feelings. "Would ye cook the fish for me or must I eat them raw and fresh there?" Of course she doesn't understand the level of squick.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-20 at 05:42 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Gear gives him a small salute before the hatch closes as the four in the tank speed clunk/roll their way to Mach's place.
    Sandy waved to the departing tank, and then turned to Blaze, the only other pony still in the hangar. "Right. I'll go get that root beer squared away. Blaze, I'll try on that tux you left me once I'm done." He started to wheel himself out, but stopped to call back, "Oh, and tell Hover to get me if the wings are givin' her trouble. I'll get them sorted out quick-like." Apparently, the workaholic engineer had already forgotten the five or six orders to take it easy. :P

(Deadtiming, likely for the evening)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-20 at 06:01 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1399

Guardhouse

Luka decides to wander around since the Town Square is empty cuz of storm, he just from awnings to another. Then he finds the Guardhouse....that is abnormaly huge.
    He then trots towards the entrance, not exactly knowing if it was just some humongous barracks or what. he first makes sure his scarf isn't gonna fall or his sword before looking inside.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed looks down and her hooves and rubs them together.
    "If ye know so much about fae, ye know we fae cannae lie. Your food is good. It just isnae nutritious. Not healthy but very tasty." The kelpie smiles in an attempt to not hurt Aubade's feelings. "Would ye cook the fish for me or must I eat them raw and fresh there?" Of course she doesn't understand the level of squick.
    She wanly smiled at compliment that her food was tasty, she tries, with such a limited selection available here. She immediately put back on a neutral expression.

"I...don't care...its up to you how you eat them,"
    Yes, there was a level of squick here, but sometimes you had to do what you had to do. "It just has to be done discretely."

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Looks like it. We'll have to completely reforge a couple parts, 'n do some serious work on the rest. Ya know, judgin' by these marks, I'd guess he got smashed up even worse than ya did with that mean ol' wolfy, but the armour kept him safe." Blades began taking apart the armour to fix up the parts separately.
    Arvadraa stands by to clean any peices that aren't broken, to make sure they look nice when they're put back together and to make sure she has something to do while Blades does her thing.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale
    A mansion at Luna-knows-where

Hay Bale rapped her hoof against the door as she read over the Help Wanted poster again.

Now recruiting for an all-female harem at the small town's inexplicable mansion at the address below!Duties will include being sexy, providing entertainment, sex, hot pony kisses, and other hot stuff. Bisexuality/Lesbianism preferred but not required.

Ponies interested may also apply for:
    -Enforcer (Combat training or demonstration of strength required)
    -Messenger (Must have a sense of direction that applies to more than the bedroom)
    -Maid (must provide your own sexy outfit - not because we couldn't but because you know what makes you look good better than this poster does)
    -Gardener(Earth Ponies only)
    -Weather Manager(Pegasi only)
    -Potion Brewer(Zebras or Unicorns only)
    -Bouncer(May push people away sultrily if desired)
    -Bartender/Drink Mixer
    -Librarian(SEXY librarian!)
    -Massuese (this position includes non-sexy massages, so a year of experience is required.)

Colts may not apply for any position in the harem. However, should bisexual or straight mares in the harem wish for colts to observe their acts, they may do so up until the black screen falls.

If colts believe they are being discriminated against or wish to apply only for a secondary job, they may take it up with Equidae Resources. Report to the mansion mentioned above and ask for Boris.

Pay for all duties and standard rates for harem girls is as follows:
    Harem Mare...

The fact that it was so candid about the lewdity of the job was what got her attention. Well, that and the pay. She could use some bits - all of her money had run out and she couldn't go ask Lone Star for help again.

Not after laughing at him in a hospital because the whole situation with Icy/Esmeralda tickled her funny bone. Though, in her defense, she had been laughing so hard that she didn't actually see what was wrong with Lone Star until the doctors tried to sedate her.

The door opened and Hay Bale smiled as she looked over the poster. Hi, I'm Hay Bale, I found this flyer for a harem posting... I'm interested in being an Enforcer.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She wanly smiled at compliment that her food was tasty, she tries, with such a limited selection available here. She immediately put back on a neutral expression.

"I...don't care...its up to you how you eat them,"
    Yes, there was a level of squick here, but sometimes you had to do what you had to do. "It just has to be done discretely."
    "Discretion is a class skill for we fae." Lochbed gets up and trots over to the umbralla saddles. "Need help putting yours on?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

"Discretion is a class skill for we fae." Lochbed gets up and trots over to the umbralla saddles. "Need help putting yours on?"

"Yes, I would need help,"
    She replied getting a umbrella saddle, how convenient there were three available. "Also, we don't make mention of this to the young master, I don't believe he's quite used to the idea of your eating habits no matter how much he pretends to smile."

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Guardhouse

Luka decides to wander around since the Town Square is empty cuz of storm, he just from awnings to another. Then he finds the Guardhouse....that is abnormaly huge.
    He then trots towards the entrance, not exactly knowing if it was just some humongous barracks or what. he first makes sure his scarf isn't gonna fall or his sword before looking inside.
    "Halt. Who goes there?" A white earth pony stepped up to bar his way. "Name and profession please."

26. - Top - End - #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Halt. Who goes there?" A white earth pony stepped up to bar his way. "Name and profession please."
    The colt got surprised when the guard stepped in front of him
    "I'm Luka Stormshield, 14, arrived here a day ago from a village to the west at 3-days-of-travel, Crusader."

He paused for a while, then continued

"The place got overrun by Dark Forces....I think they were, they got a mine with Shimmerite, was told to come and warn about it"

-----

Western Gate

2 ponies approach the town, they're barely visible, but when they're near, it's noticeable they're wearing black armor, and have swords....emiting some sort of dark purple aura, the helmets cover their entire head and they're unidentifiable.

Edit:((sorry, bad english and though gate and door were the same ))
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-20 at 10:18 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ettin in the Playground

The colt got surprised when the guard stepped in front of him
    "I'm Luka Stormshield, 14, arrived here a day ago from a village to the west at 3-days-of-travel, Crusader.

He paused for a while, then continued

"The place got overrun by Dark Forces....I think they were, they got a mine with Shimmerite, was told to come and warn about it"
    "Crusader, you say? What's this about evil forces overrunning your village?" the earth pony questioned, his eyes hardening.

Western door

2 ponies approach the town, they're barely visible, but when they're near, it's noticeable they're wearing black armor, and have swords....emiting some sort of dark purple aura, the helmets cover their entire head and they're unidentifiable.
    (It's Gate actually.)

"Who goes there?" the unfortunate sentry at the gate called out. It was raining heavily so the two outside weren't really seeing all that well. One was a pegasus wielding a short sword, the other was an earth pony carrying a spear.

28. - Top - End - #1408

"Crusader, you say? What's this about evil forces overrunning your village?" the earth pony questioned, his eyes hardening.
    "Yes, Crusader, it's like a Paladin or a Knight. It was my home, random Dark Forces appeared and destroyed the....everything, they were searching for a mine we though was an Iron vein but turned out had a Magical ore that's harder and lighter than normal inside it, called Shimmerite, it's pretty rare. they got it 4 days ago, it's possible they even started making stuff with it already"

He seems to be trying to talk straight to the point.

"Who goes there?" the unfortunate sentry at the gate called out. It was raining heavily so the two outside weren't really seeing all that well. One was a pegasus wielding a short sword, the other was an earth pony carrying a spear.
    The black armoured ponies turn out to be Earth ponies when they get close, but unidentifiable, both of their armors are identical, black and covering their entire bodies, both their swords appear to be broadswords surrounded by some Dark purple flamish aura. They step in front of the Gate and the guards, standing still and not saying a word.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, Crusader, it's like a Paladin or a Knight. It was my home, random Dark Forces appeared and destroyed the....everything, they were searching for a mine we though was an Iron vein but turned out had a Magical ore that's harder and lighter than normal inside it, called Shimmerite, it's pretty rare. they got it 4 days ago, it's possible they even started making stuff with it already"

He seems to be trying to talk straight to the point.
    The earth pony leaned closer and put a hoof on his shoulder. "Calm down, lad. I sympathise for your loss, but I need to know. Are they heading this way? Now?"

The black armoured ponies turn out to be Earth ponies when they get close, but unidentifiable, both of their armors are identical, black and covering their entire bodies, both their swords appear to be broadswords surrounded by some Dark purple flamish aura. They step in front of the Gate and the guards, standing still and not saying a word.
    "Flameshield... they're not responding..." the pegasus said, immediately alert. She glanced at her companion, who already had his spear out and up.

Flameshield nodded and called out again. "Halt. Identify yourself, or we will be forced to take action."

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale
    A mansion at Luna-knows-where

Hay Bale rapped her hoof against the door as she read over the Help Wanted poster again.

Now recruiting for an all-female harem at the small town's inexplicable mansion at the address below!Duties will include being sexy, providing entertainment, sex, hot pony kisses, and other hot stuff. Bisexuality/Lesbianism preferred but not required.

Ponies interested may also apply for:
    -Enforcer (Combat training or demonstration of strength required)
    -Messenger (Must have a sense of direction that applies to more than the bedroom)
    -Maid (must provide your own sexy outfit - not because we couldn't but because you know what makes you look good better than this poster does)
    -Gardener(Earth Ponies only)
    -Weather Manager(Pegasi only)
    -Potion Brewer(Zebras or Unicorns only)
    -Bouncer(May push people away sultrily if desired)
    -Bartender/Drink Mixer
    -Librarian(SEXY librarian!)
    -Massuese (this position includes non-sexy massages, so a year of experience is required.)

Colts may not apply for any position in the harem. However, should bisexual or straight mares in the harem wish for colts to observe their acts, they may do so up until the black screen falls.

If colts believe they are being discriminated against or wish to apply only for a secondary job, they may take it up with Equidae Resources. Report to the mansion mentioned above and ask for Boris.

Pay for all duties and standard rates for harem girls is as follows:
    Harem Mare...

The fact that it was so candid about the lewdity of the job was what got her attention. Well, that and the pay. She could use some bits - all of her money had run out and she couldn't go ask Lone Star for help again.

Not after laughing at him in a hospital because the whole situation with Icy/Esmeralda tickled her funny bone. Though, in her defense, she had been laughing so hard that she didn't actually see what was wrong with Lone Star until the doctors tried to sedate her.

The door opened and Hay Bale smiled as she looked over the poster. Hi, I'm Hay Bale, I found this flyer for a harem posting... I'm interested in being an Enforcer.
    ".....Wait, what the...." Mystic took a look over it. That hoofwriting looked familiar, but she couldn't place it at the moment. Whoever it was was gonna pay.

"So, you want to join my harem as an enforcer?" she asks, kinda flabbergasted a pony would be interested in joining a random harem. "Well, what are you like in terms of relationship loyalty? Would you be exclusive to me, and the other mares in the harem?"

Also, Halftangible, that flyer is hilarious. I especially enjoyed the "If you don't like it, ask for Boris." bit.