New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [d&d 3.5] Anyone want to crash a party? (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rigel View Post
    I'll go ahead and fly up to the door and attempt to bang on it... and yell out Uh Hey, would you mind letting me out of here? it's kinda hard when you are this tiny!

Strength check: [roll0]
    You knock the door down...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

...What in the holy name of Sheogorath?!

Spoiler
    Show
    I've been assuming I am, at the moment in a tiny winged form... like a pixie...
    Well, I'll go ahead and go into pipe number [roll0] after turning into something more appropriately sized.

3. - Top - End - #933

BlackDragon

...What in the holy name of Sheogorath?!

Spoiler
    Show
    I've been assuming I am, at the moment in a tiny winged form... like a pixie...
    Yes, so have I... that was just a weak door.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok turns around in the blink of an eye at the sound of the bag popping, drawing his sword. When he recognizes it is only Jack, he grins. Ah, so it's time to rain bloody, flaming terror down upon countless humans? It's been a while since I've had the opportunity.

He places his new iron crown, set with the gem containing Mephistopheles' soul (which happens to be swirling black and red) upon his own head, and sheathes his sword. Ah, the mice. I'll let you do your thing, then, while I do mine.

Hallok casts Gate (can at will via drow domain) thirty times, summoning one hundred beholders, two hundred gauths, and twenty gibbering orbs (he does so outside) and casts true domination (at will from domination domain) on each one after each casting. This takes about ten minutes. He orders the beholders and gibbering orbs to use their Finger of Death power on themselves, and to purposely fail to resist it, and for the gauths to use their Scorching Rays, whenever they are attacked by Knick Knack (Hallok creates a major image of the warforged so that they all know what he looks like). He also orders them not to use their antimagic or eye rays against Knick Knack, but says that biting is fine.

Hallok then orders Darius to shapechange himself into a likeness of Mephistopheles and to remain behind, as well as to kill anyone who sees through the disguise. Hallok casts his own shapechange, turning into a Mind Flayer with black skin and red eyes, and opens a glowing gate to the city, bringing all the gauths, beholders, and gibbering orbs with him, as well as Raalzak. Hallok rides on Raalzak's back, hovering above the city with his army of multi-eyed freaks, and turns to the most important-looking building around, casting an intensified Hellfire Meteor Swarm to destroy it. He then orders his army to wreak havoc, and contacts Knick Knack mentally. The various eye beasts are all my minions. Kill as many as you want, I've made it easy for you. They do bite, though, so be careful. I'm the mind flayer on the dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I'm kinda currious where I broke that door now...

(also fates... *shudder* remind me not to mess with you...)

6. - Top - End - #936
    Barbarian in the Playground

*gasp*"My god senses are tingling! No, I'm kidding. But seriously, a friend of mine says that we have monsters inbound to destroy the city. Well I'll be off. I don't exactly have an attatchment to this place, so good luck! Of course, if I were the god of this city, I'd be obligated to protect it in the absence of our missing Zippy."
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-06-04 at 06:43 PM.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

7. - Top - End - #937

BlackDragon

I'm kinda currious where I broke that door now...

(also fates... *shudder* remind me not to mess with you...)
    In a decrepit tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    *gasp*"My god senses are tingling! No, I'm kidding. But seriously, a friend of mine says that we have monsters inbound to destroy the city. Well I'll be off. I don't exactly have an attatchment to this place, so good luck! Of course, if I were the god of this city, I'd be obligated to protect it in the absence of our missing Zippy."
    So, your trying to black mail us now? Fine... leave the city... we can take care of ourselves.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

alright, I'll go ahead and try to find a window or a door that leads "out back"

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok decides it's time to try out hellfire for real.
    He casts a persistent time stop, and then uses his Fire Storm at-will SLA from the fire domain enough to cover the inner half of the city. He orders his flying at to stay away from the flames, and to shoot at a distance for the time being.

Just going to roll damage for the whole shabang.
    (15d6)[41]

10. - Top - End - #940

"Well, I'm going to stick around to see how things go for a bit. Dinner and a show! Except for the fact I can't eat... And I'm serious, I have no reason to risk my life and limb for you people. So, it isn't really blackmail, I'm just offering services at a very convenient moment. Blackmailing would entail that I had counted on or orgistrated this invasion in one way or another. Oooo! Look at that city blazin'!"
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-06-04 at 10:34 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

11. - Top - End - #941

BlackDragon

alright, I'll go ahead and try to find a window or a door that leads "out back"
    There are no widows or doors here that lead to Australia.

Edit: Although, there is a door that leads to a back alley.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofFates View Post
    Hallok decides it's time to try out hellfire for real.
    He casts a persistent time stop, and then uses his Fire Storm at-will SLA from the fire domain enough to cover the inner half of the city. He orders his flying at to stay away from the flames, and to shoot at a distance for the time being.

Just going to roll damage for the whole shabang.
    [roll0]
    Excellent...

"Well, I'm going to stick around to see how things go for a bit. Dinner and a show! Except for the fact I can't eat... And I'm serious, I have no reason to risk my life and limb for you people. So, it isn't really blackmail, I'm just offering services at a very convenient moment. Blackmailing would entail that I had counted on or orgistrated this invasion in one way or another. Oooo! Look at that city blazin'!"
    Well, the way you said it made it sound like you were... and if your not willing to risk life and limb now, how can we expect you to help us, if we made you our patron deity.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-05 at 08:44 AM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Jack pops to the building roof that the mayor is in. Than Jack casts shatter on the roof a few times "Mayor's about to get squished save him." Than I teleport to a fine winery pick up something nice grab some candles and bread some decent expensive cheese. Than I teleport to Aurora "My darling I felt you and I should celebrate this glorious reuniting with a nice trip to the plane of fire. I know this wonderful spot where the volcanoes are shaped like a heart." I take her hand and pop her out. Than I create some unseen servants throw a blanket over them to make a table and set things up. "Aurora's out of the crossfire and distracted. Hallok send some troops to Knick Knack's location and Knick Knack repeat after me as you kill them.

I apologize for how things seemed but believe me as a warforged people have only seen me as a tool not a person not something that can care but I do. Now I am after something for myself I want people who care I want to fight for something I believe in. I want to be your patron."
    This is horrifying beyond anything Lovecraft ever wrote or Giger ever drew.

MCulpa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVopG...el_video_title
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192558

(Screw the point)-Doomboy911

13. - Top - End - #943

Magic, I'm doing it my way, thinks Knack as he smashes the pieces of debris coming down. With the sun to his back (I want to make it dramatic if at all possible) he turns to the mayor with burning eyes, "The answer is simple, if I were to let my people down in my duties to protect them... Would they have any obligation to follow me? They wouldn't. I wish to protect those that follow my way of creation and destruction without the ideals of good and evil. Rather, they will become the iron of my forge that will turn into the greatest sword I will have ever made; whether it is simply a decoration, a weapon wielded for the weak, or the terrifying blade that rules over others with fear."

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

14. - Top - End - #944
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Alright, I'll go ahead and try to discreetly open the door

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok replies to Jack's mental message. Will do. I'll send in some of my best troops. Hallok orders four gibbering orbs and twenty beholders to attack Knick Knack and the mayor, ordering them to use only their least dangerous attacks. Incoming, my robotic compadre.

16. - Top - End - #946

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Doomboy911 View Post
    Jack pops to the building roof that the mayor is in. Than Jack casts shatter on the roof a few times "Mayor's about to get squished save him." Than I teleport to a fine winery pick up something nice grab some candles and bread some decent expensive cheese. Than I teleport to Aurora "My darling I felt you and I should celebrate this glorious reuniting with a nice trip to the plane of fire. I know this wonderful spot where the volcanoes are shaped like a heart." I take her hand and pop her out. Than I create some unseen servants throw a blanket over them to make a table and set things up. "Aurora's out of the crossfire and distracted. Hallok send some troops to Knick Knack's location and Knick Knack repeat after me as you kill them.

I apologize for how things seemed but believe me as a warforged people have only seen me as a tool not a person not something that can care but I do. Now I am after something for myself I want people who care I want to fight for something I believe in. I want to be your patron."
    Aurora is slightly taken a back by the beauty of the Elemental Plane of Fire.

Magic, I'm doing it my way, thinks Knack as he smashes the pieces of debris coming down. With the sun to his back (I want to make it dramatic if at all possible) he turns to the mayor with burning eyes, "The answer is simple, if I were to let my people down in my duties to protect them... Would they have any obligation to follow me? They wouldn't. I wish to protect those that follow my way of creation and destruction without the ideals of good and evil. Rather, they will become the iron of my forge that will turn into the greatest sword I will have ever made; whether it is simply a decoration, a weapon wielded for the weak, or the terrifying blade that rules over others with fear."
    The mayor looks at you... If you help us in our time of need, we will certainly follow you... after he finishes saying that there is a load crashing sound outside... and a gnome comes flying through the room.

Alright, I'll go ahead and try to discreetly open the door
    There is a lot of filth in the alleyway... 3 rats run past but, other than that no one is there to see you.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Alright, I'll go ahead and revert back to normal, and then make a few modifications to how I look (yay 13th level druid!) (Grey Hair, Yellow Eyes, let's say... looks about 40, oh and before I forget a goatee)

18. - Top - End - #948

"Good, then I will protect you and your people. And after this mess is swept, I will find our dear Zippy again and bring him home. However, I must inquire as to who this curious gnome is."
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-06-06 at 05:13 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

19. - Top - End - #949

BlackDragon

Alright, I'll go ahead and revert back to normal, and then make a few modifications to how I look (yay 13th level druid!) (Grey Hair, Yellow Eyes, let's say... looks about 40, oh and before I forget a goatee)
    Very well then.

"Good, then I will protect you and your people. And after this mess is swept, I will find our dear Zippy again and bring him home. However, I must inquire as to who this curious gnome is."
    The gnome quickly stands up and brushes himself off. Aren't you the one that challenged Zippy before? the gnome then moves quickly to the hole he came in through and looks out of it and says I know you fight didn't go well with him but, maybe you could get out there and take care of those guys...

If you look out the hole you see a large number (100) of huge creatures with wings on their backs charging into the city and hitting things with baskets.

20. - Top - End - #950

"Got anyone to cast fly on me or such? It would make things a lot easier."

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

21. - Top - End - #951

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

22. - Top - End - #952

BlackDragon

No need to ask the same question twice... says the mayor as he pulls out a few wands from one of his pockets. He then fumbles around with them, accidentally dropping a few on the ground then a smile appears on his face. There it is... he then casts fly on you using the wand.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I'll go ahead and wander back into the Inn (thru the front) and head up to the bar, and ask the barkeep Give me the Most Expensive thing that you have! Also, who is in charge of this fine city at this moment? in a more hushed voice

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Excuse me for a moment my love I forgot to let the wine chill. Jack takes it teleporting to stygia going intagible floating down to the archdevil running the place (frozen in a block of ice) and place it in his hands (still intagible just floating there) "Here hold on to this for me ok" and than going invisible to Knick Knack. "God powers activate" than I transfer the spell out of body on him producing five knick knacks with all his psionic powers . Than I shift to look like Knick Knack while they're all being produced and go visible.
    Last edited by Doomboy911; 2012-06-08 at 01:02 AM.
    This is horrifying beyond anything Lovecraft ever wrote or Giger ever drew.

MCulpa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVopG...el_video_title
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192558

(Screw the point)-Doomboy911

25. - Top - End - #955

BlackDragon

I'll go ahead and wander back into the Inn (thru the front) and head up to the bar, and ask the barkeep Give me the Most Expensive thing that you have! Also, who is in charge of this fine city at this moment? in a more hushed voice
    Here you go... and at this moment Herm is in charge. He says as he hands you a bottle that is covered in an interesting pattern that it you looked at it closely enough you would see that the pattern is actually many little X's. That'll be 6382 gp.

26. - Top - End - #956

"Sorry. Ah, I guess that its a side effect of thefly spell. Oh well. To infinity and beyond!" Knack yells as all of him jump from the building into the sky.

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

27. - Top - End - #957
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

*russels thru my bag to pull out said coianage+ 15% tip* (7,043)

Thanks Mate! So, Where Can I find this Herm?

28. - Top - End - #958

BlackDragon

*russels thru my bag to pull out said coianage+ 15% tip* (7,043)

Thanks Mate! So, Where Can I find this Herm?
    I dunno...

29. - Top - End - #959
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Crap! that question was supposed to be in blue!
    So, where Can I find this Herm?

30. - Top - End - #960

BlackDragon

Crap! that question was supposed to be in blue!
    So, where Can I find this Herm?
    I knew that... I'm not sure where he is currently...