Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 755
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hazzardevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    What's this planet again?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    You successfully grab him...
    What is your problem? I'm just grabbing my pipe... He pulls a pipe out of his pocket. My, you aren't very trusting, are you?
    Little man of coins, when you make insulting comments to us and then go to reach for your belt, we generally assume you are drawing a weapon. [sarcasm] We apologise for making such an unreasnable assumption[/sarcasm]
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

    Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Well anyway, I think we should head out to new discoveries. This place has served its purpose of delivering us some niceties."
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    "Agreed, lets go," Sgrag says.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    As you leave the cave through the tunnel you notice something a little off... the tunnel appears to be sloped the opposite direction it was before... and at the end there is no waterfall but, there is a lavafall...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    "Ok Melk, Stone, any ideas," Sgrag questions.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    The stone makes a motion (similar to Robert De Niro) that indicates he is keeping an eye on John.

    "As the Stone said, we may have gone through a one way planar gate. We need a plane shift to get home. What say you miniature giant kobold? Can you do that?"


    Spoiler
    Show
    The gold dragon left a few minutes ago, was she able to get out or is she stuck here as well?
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-04-10 at 01:53 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    As you leave the cave through the tunnel you notice something a little off... the tunnel appears to be sloped the opposite direction it was before... and at the end there is no waterfall but, there is a lavafall...
    SHAKE

    This smacks of sneaky mage stuff. Thats not my, or my sister's department. And neither of us like fire for that matter.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hazzardevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    What's this planet again?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Duncard advances into the lava and attempts to walk out the other side.
    (Immune to Fire so he won't die)
    He then takes a look around.
    Listen:
    (1d20+13)[28]
    Spot: (I think, I can't access my sheet right now)
    (1d20+13)[17]
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

    Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    The stone makes a motion (similar to Robert De Niro) that indicates he is keeping an eye on John.

    "As the Stone said, we may have gone through a one way planar gate. We need a plane shift to get home. What say you miniature giant kobold? Can you do that?"


    Spoiler
    Show
    The gold dragon left a few minutes ago, was she able to get out or is she stuck here as well?
    She got out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    Duncard advances into the lava and attempts to walk out the other side.
    (Immune to Fire so he won't die)
    He then takes a look around.
    Listen:
    [roll0]
    Spot: (I think, I can't access my sheet right now)
    [roll1]
    I'm fairly certain by RAW, lava deals untyped damage...but, that makes no sense in my mind so... you find a solid wall on the otherside of the lavafall.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    What do you see over there? And how are we going to join you, that lava is going to do even more to me and my sister than usual

    Spoiler
    Show
    The Profiler of TTW is down, and we never made paper copies of Shiver and Shake. Hopefully, it comes up soon. Hopefully....
    I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Sgrag will look about for a door or small tunnel, this includes the ceiling.

    Spoiler
    Show
    spot (1d20+15)[22]
    Search (1d20+2)[8]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hazzardevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    What's this planet again?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Drunchard
    Drunchard walks back out of the lava and shakes it off him like a wet dog, trying to stop any lava landing on someone.
    There isn't anything on the other side of the lava, IE: Physics is being broken.
    He then looks up at the ceiling to dry and Identify where the lava is coming from.
    Spot:
    (1d20+21)[37]
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

    Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyindraven View Post
    Sgrag will look about for a door or small tunnel, this includes the ceiling.

    Spoiler
    Show
    spot [roll0]
    Search [roll1]
    You can see no doors or tunnels other than the one your in..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    Drunchard
    Drunchard walks back out of the lava and shakes it off him like a wet dog, trying to stop any lava landing on someone.
    There isn't anything on the other side of the lava, IE: Physics is being broken.
    He then looks up at the ceiling to dry and Identify where the lava is coming from.
    Spot:
    [roll0]
    The lava appears to be coming from above the ceiling...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Why not go under it? Atlus, come forth!"

    Melk waits for Atlus (The Earth Elemental from earlier) to appear before him.

    "Is it within your power to dig a hole large enough for all of us to path through within a short amount of time? I would prefer a tunnel away from this lave stuff over there too if you could be so kind."
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    As you wish master... The Elemental charges at the wall crashing an Elemental shaped hole through the wall, it then comes charging back through clearing the path. Does this please master?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Thank you Mighty Atlus for your assistance again today. I dismiss you for now."

    Melk then turns to the rest of the group.

    "Hey guys, why do I have to keep on coming up with solutions?"

    Melk laughs a bit and waits for everyone to get ready to leave if they're not yet.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Shake and Shiver both indicate they are ready to move, and as the primary tanks, take the lead.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Shiver and Shake being the first ones through the tunnel can see a massive cavern with a city sitting in the middle on a sort of shelf-like platform that is held in place by many pillars of rock stretching out into the walls around it... the only illumination comes from yet another lava fall although, this one falls right through the center of the city and you can see that it continues down past the city for quite a distance, such a distance that you cannot see the bottom. There is a walkway to the city approximately 100 feet to the left of the opening of your tunnel.

    Climb checks if you want to get to the walkway, if you can't fly.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    Shiver and Shake being the first ones through the tunnel can see a massive cavern with a city sitting in the middle on a sort of shelf-like platform that is held in place by many pillars of rock stretching out into the walls around it... the only illumination comes from yet another lava fall although, this one falls right through the center of the city and you can see that it continues down past the city for quite a distance, such a distance that you cannot see the bottom. There is a walkway to the city approximately 100 feet to the left of the opening of your tunnel.

    Climb checks if you want to get to the walkway, if you can't fly.
    One of the buffs I gave everyone allows flight.
    Vitis darts off, gaining a bit of height and hovering about 40 ft. over the walkway.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless you'll allow me to convert gp straight into gear, I'll need to buy supplies to actually make the piles of stuff we want me to make.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Shiver and Shake both use their gifted power of flight and head over to the walkway, landing on it, and preparing to walk forward, just waiting for the rest of the party to join them.
    I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    Melk activates his ring to gain powerful wings for flight in addition to the flight given to him Vitis. So now he's flying with double-wings behind Shake and Shiver.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Melk's ring grants a better Flight speed so it supersedes the flight given to him by Vitis, but Melk is nice and will be going Double-Wing for the duration of the buff to show his appreciation.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    One of the buffs I gave everyone allows flight.
    Vitis darts off, gaining a bit of height and hovering about 40 ft. over the walkway.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless you'll allow me to convert gp straight into gear, I'll need to buy supplies to actually make the piles of stuff we want me to make.
    There are shops in the city...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    Melk activates his ring to gain powerful wings for flight in addition to the flight given to him Vitis. So now he's flying with double-wings behind Shake and Shiver.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Melk's ring grants a better Flight speed so it supersedes the flight given to him by Vitis, but Melk is nice and will be going Double-Wing for the duration of the buff to show his appreciation.
    More wings equals more fun.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hazzardevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    What's this planet again?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Dunchard flys up to the walkway faster than the rest of the party and looks for any inhabitants.
    Spot:
    (1d20+21)[23]
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

    Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Sgrag will awkwardly use the flight just to the walkway, then follow on foot.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHAKE, SHIVER

    Once all the members have joined them on the walkway, Shake and Shiver will lead the way....unless Dunchard seems to think it necessary that he lead.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    Dunchard flys up to the walkway faster than the rest of the party and looks for any inhabitants.
    Spot:
    [roll0]
    You can see a few Pit Fiends standing on the walkway, just outside the city, they appear to be the guards.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Define a few. 4?


    As the stone walks/flies, he seems unusually depressed. He makes no witty banter, nor does he say anything to indicate his superiority over others.

    Upon seeing the pit fiends, he draws his sword, takes up his aura of chaos stance and says "Are you Gebroni's ready?"

    Initiative (1d20+14)[29]
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-04-15 at 12:55 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    Pit fiends in a lowly guard position. Makes you wonder what the higher ups are. Lets see if we have to fight our way through this

    Shiver and Shake approach the pit fiends carefully, with hands on their weapons, but not drawing yet.

    Greetings noble fiends. What is the name of this city you gaurd. Is there something required for entry?

    (1d20+23)[32] Diplomacy
    I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Maxed init = 34
    "I'm ready, but I was hoping to purchase supplies in this town, which will be far harder to do if you go about killing guards. Might I suggest we at least wait until they start a fight or we've purchased what we need?"
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    "Devils only interest in trade would likely be our soul. Keep that in mind."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •