Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 755
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    You hear the sound of foot steps outside...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    Rather than let the unknown walker jump in and cause all sorts of problems (if thats what he intends to do), Shiver opens the door suddenly, standing in the opening.

    You wanted to see us?
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER

    Rather than let the unknown walker jump in and cause all sorts of problems (if thats what he intends to do), Shiver opens the door suddenly, standing in the opening.

    You wanted to see us?
    The person jumps 10ft back... So, I did see giants come into the city... he walks up close and whispers Giants like fighting, right?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    Shiver draps her arm over his shoulders (which probably weighs him down quite a bit) and propels him into the room.

    That depends on what sort of fighting, and what we are fighting for. Keep talking...and make it interesting or my friends might get bored.


    You dont want to see us bored.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Hey Vitis, can you help me out over here?"

    He draws Vitis towards him.

    "I feel that Atlus can be stronger, so how might I use these elemental gem things to make him stronger?

    Oh, and mighty Atlus come forth.
    "

    Melk summons Atlus again and reveals the three gems to both Atlus and Vitis.
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2012-06-04 at 09:43 AM.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER

    Shiver draps her arm over his shoulders (which probably weighs him down quite a bit) and propels him into the room.

    That depends on what sort of fighting, and what we are fighting for. Keep talking...and make it interesting or my friends might get bored.


    You dont want to see us bored.
    There's an underground fight club in this city... every night. There are some decent cash prizes for winners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    "Hey Vitis, can you help me out over here?"

    He draws Vitis towards him.

    "I feel that Atlus can be stronger, so how might I use these elemental gem things to make him stronger?

    Oh, and mighty Atlus come forth.
    "

    Melk summons Atlus again and reveals the three gems to both Atlus and Vitis.
    Hello, Master.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Shake comes over to listen to the man, but lets her sister continue to do the talking for now.

    An underground fight club you say? With cash prizes? How much cash and just what sort of fighting are we talking about here? Is it just silly wrestling, or the real stuff with weapons to the death? Cause we dont do silly showboating. And how do you avoid the "inside by sundown" rule? And whats with that anyway?
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Shake comes over to listen to the man, but lets her sister continue to do the talking for now.

    An underground fight club you say? With cash prizes? How much cash and just what sort of fighting are we talking about here? Is it just silly wrestling, or the real stuff with weapons to the death? Cause we dont do silly showboating. And how do you avoid the "inside by sundown" rule? And whats with that anyway?
    Yes, an underground fight club, with cash prizes. The amount of cash depends on how the odds are stacked, how long the fight lasts and whether or not you win. It's not usually to the death... we all have lives outside the ring after all. As for the in by sundown rule, all you have to do is be inside by sundown... and it is an UNDERGROUND fight club. I'm not exactly sure why the rule exists but, as long as you don't break the rule... you won't have to worry about it.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    "I feel that Atlus can be stronger, so how might I use these elemental gem things to make him stronger?"
    "You don't do anything. It takes years of training to perform the complex ritual to bind the elementals together properly. I can be done in about 15 minutes, if I can get a room to myself." Says Vitis, who will attempt to locate a 20 by 20 room for the ritual.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I figure I just need to bind the other three elementals to Atlus upon summoning them, which the bind elemental feat means I'm incredibly well trained in. I should be able to draw up a proper binding circle for it in about 10 minutes, and then it's a simple matter of summoning the elementals and binding them to Atlus.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Okay, you have both of our interest. We would like to know how much money we can win, but we're willing to give it a chance. One thing we do have to ask is this and its about indoors by sundown rule. Would we have to stay at the fight club for the whole night, presumably till dawn of the next day? Does the club last for that long each night?
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    "You don't do anything. It takes years of training to perform the complex ritual to bind the elementals together properly. I can be done in about 15 minutes, if I can get a room to myself." Says Vitis, who will attempt to locate a 20 by 20 room for the ritual.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I figure I just need to bind the other three elementals to Atlus upon summoning them, which the bind elemental feat means I'm incredibly well trained in. I should be able to draw up a proper binding circle for it in about 10 minutes, and then it's a simple matter of summoning the elementals and binding them to Atlus.
    There we go, thinking so far out of the box that you're in a different box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Okay, you have both of our interest. We would like to know how much money we can win, but we're willing to give it a chance. One thing we do have to ask is this and its about indoors by sundown rule. Would we have to stay at the fight club for the whole night, presumably till dawn of the next day? Does the club last for that long each night?
    Like I said, the amount of money varies... and you can stay there as long as you want, sometimes there is fighting going on all night... it depends on how many competitors show up... which reminds me... can you tell me if you are going to make it? That way I can get some more spectators and combatants... they'll love the idea of killing some giants... that's not to say you'll lose... I'm just saying what I would assume they would think... I... I should get going now before I get crushed... Shouldn't I?
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-04 at 09:55 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Okay, you tell your fans that theyre going to see the Shiver and Shake show, two frost giant ladies, ready for action. Just tell us where and when to show up.
    And youre lucky, this time, you wont get crushed.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHAKE

    As Shiver sends the man on his way, Shake takes her greatsword from its sheath and starts sharpening its edge. After finishing up with their visitor, Shiver will join her.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Okay, you tell your fans that theyre going to see the Shiver and Shake show, two frost giant ladies, ready for action. Just tell us where and when to show up.
    And youre lucky, this time, you wont get crushed.
    Just go to Drunken Horse, in the washroom, knock on the wall 26 times and we'll let you in. Just be there before nightfall...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    Shiver turns to the rest of the group.

    So are any of you going to come and cheer us on? You might even make a few contacts while you are there, and Shake and I hope to make a name for ourselves. Hopefully, it leads to bigger and better things.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "You two need any help? I could lend you one of my legends (Magic Items) if you'd like. I'll head to the area once I've tested out new Atlus out a bit and got him use to his new form."
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    "I'll show up if there seems to be any trouble. Glad I finally got some real teleportation. Unless that happens, I'll be off doing research, once Atlus is ready."
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    With nothing left to do before the fights, Shiver and Shake head out into the city to find where the Drunken Horse is.
    (1d20+24)[29] Gather Information
    Once they locate it, they figure out exactly how long it will take to get there from their location, so that they will be able to get there before sundown and then return to their base.

    (Unless its already almost sundown, in which case they will head in)
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    With nothing left to do before the fights, Shiver and Shake head out into the city to find where the Drunken Horse is.
    [roll0] Gather Information
    Once they locate it, they figure out exactly how long it will take to get there from their location, so that they will be able to get there before sundown and then return to their base.

    (Unless its already almost sundown, in which case they will head in)
    When you leave the Warehouse, you see the same woman from before, 60ft down the street... as soon as you make it out the door she looks directly at you... and begins to walk in your direction.

    And to give an approximation, as given by you looking into the sky, it is currently around 5 pmish.

    Edit: Is anyone in the same room as the "Atlus Project"?
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-05 at 08:37 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    After becoming invisible, the stone (still in human form) and his dragon companion (still in elf form) follow shiver and shake, keeping a short distance from them.

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHAKE

    Excuse us, miss, but so as we dont violate the sundown curfew, could you direct us to the Drunken Horse...we wouldnt want to have to wander and break your edict.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    SHAKE

    Excuse us, miss, but so as we dont violate the sundown curfew, could you direct us to the Drunken Horse...we wouldnt want to have to wander and break your edict.
    I'm sorry to say that there was a bit of a conflict out here and I'm going to have to ask you to return to the Warehouse.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-07 at 03:15 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER

    Shiver takes a step or two towards the woman.

    I dont think youre being fair about this at all. First you tell us we have to be in by sundown, when everybody knows thats only when fun starts...then when we try to obey that rule, you send us home even earlier.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER

    Shiver takes a step or two towards the woman.

    I dont think youre being fair about this at all. First you tell us we have to be in by sundown, when everybody knows thats only when fun starts...then when we try to obey that rule, you send us home even earlier.
    I am terribly sorry about this... its just that some people had a bit of a scuffle and I believe it would be more safe if you were inside.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHAKE

    You dont have to worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. Anyone menaces us, we'll deal with them. So, the directions, if you please?
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    SHAKE

    You dont have to worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. Anyone menaces us, we'll deal with them. So, the directions, if you please?
    The woman sighs, very discontent with your persistence. Fine... I'll take you there myself so that you don't get into any trouble. she then leads you to the Drunken Horse.

    Once there, she asks What exactly IS the reason you wanted to go to the Drunken Horse?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Shiver and Shake allow the woman to lead them to the Drunken Horse, deciding that they dont want to appear too eager to be rid of her. When she asks, their reply is simple...
    We heard the name, and the person said it was a pretty good place. Besides, it takes a lot more to get a horse drunk than getting a human drunk, so this place must be used to getting really big people drunk, and thats what we need. No puny human sized tankards for us
    They will wait until the woman leaves, and then head to the washroom to do the knocking.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Shiver and Shake allow the woman to lead them to the Drunken Horse, deciding that they dont want to appear too eager to be rid of her. When she asks, their reply is simple...
    We heard the name, and the person said it was a pretty good place. Besides, it takes a lot more to get a horse drunk than getting a human drunk, so this place must be used to getting really big people drunk, and thats what we need. No puny human sized tankards for us
    They will wait until the woman leaves, and then head to the washroom to do the knocking.
    Well... that actually makes sense... I thought you might just be trying to get away from me. after saying that she leaves.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    The Stone decided that he really does not like this woman and something just feels wrong about her. So still invisible, he reverts to his true form, picks up Nazelia (Also invisible), and follows her via flight. (40 ft perfect maneuverability ).

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Unaware that the Stone has left them, or that he was even following them in the first place, the frost giant lasses wait about 5-10 minutes after the woman leaves, and then they both head to the washroom, and knock on the wall as instructed.
    DOUBLE GOLD = DOUBLE DOMINANCE

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

    Orlando Magic basketball, everyone. Taking tanking to the next level, where you just say forget it and start scoring on yourself

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •