Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 755
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    The Stone decided that he really does not like this woman and something just feels wrong about her. So still invisible, he reverts to his true form, picks up Nazelia (Also invisible), and follows her via flight. (40 ft perfect maneuverability ).
    She walks faster than you can fly... but, you see he turn down an alley... and when you get there she is nowhere to be seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    Unaware that the Stone has left them, or that he was even following them in the first place, the frost giant lasses wait about 5-10 minutes after the woman leaves, and then they both head to the washroom, and knock on the wall as instructed.
    After the knocking, the wall rapidly slides apart revealing a long stairway down so far that you can't see the bottom.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    So she move's as fast as a high level monk monk? Or is she hustling? Because you can also hustle while flying.

    If she really is as fast as a high level monk, the second she turns down an alley the stone uses dimension door to make sure he is no longer far behind her.

  3. - Top - End - #513
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Long stairways are no danger to Shiver and Shake, who grew up in mountains, and have little to no danger of falling. However, just to be on the safe side, both of them draw their greatswords as they descend. If the stairs are wide enough for both of them to walk abreast (not likely in a human sized city) they will, otherwise, Shiver leads the way.
    To quote the OP: "I don't mind a mid-level optimization". I don't know how you read it, but I read it as "You don't actually need to get to the point where you could kill a dozen tier one builds in a single turn and leave the action economy dead in some ditch behind you" - whoiam

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  4. - Top - End - #514
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So she move's as fast as a high level monk monk? Or is she hustling? Because you can also hustle while flying.

    If she really is as fast as a high level monk, the second she turns down an alley the stone uses dimension door to make sure he is no longer far behind her.
    She is very fast... not as fast as high lvl monk but, still very fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Long stairways are no danger to Shiver and Shake, who grew up in mountains, and have little to no danger of falling. However, just to be on the safe side, both of them draw their greatswords as they descend. If the stairs are wide enough for both of them to walk abreast (not likely in a human sized city) they will, otherwise, Shiver leads the way.
    Actually, the stairs are wide enough for 4 gargantuan creatures to walk side by side comfortably...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    She is very fast... not as fast as high lvl monk but, still very fast.



    Actually, the stairs are wide enough for 4 gargantuan creatures to walk side by side comfortably...
    Alright, so we don't lose her because when she turns down an alley to lose us, we dimension door.

  6. - Top - End - #516
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Seeing the stairs wide enough for both of them to walk together, Shiver and Shake do so. They dont rush, hoping to make a grand impression when they stroll in to whatever is at the bottom of the stairs.
    To quote the OP: "I don't mind a mid-level optimization". I don't know how you read it, but I read it as "You don't actually need to get to the point where you could kill a dozen tier one builds in a single turn and leave the action economy dead in some ditch behind you" - whoiam

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  7. - Top - End - #517
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Alright, so we don't lose her because when she turns down an alley to lose us, we dimension door.
    Ok... you dim door there and see a small cloud of dust fall to the ground from about your waist height.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    SHIVER, SHAKE

    Seeing the stairs wide enough for both of them to walk together, Shiver and Shake do so. They dont rush, hoping to make a grand impression when they stroll in to whatever is at the bottom of the stairs.
    After walking down about 100 feet of stairs, you see a bit of light and the bottom of the stairs about 60 feet ahead.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  8. - Top - End - #518
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    With their goal in sight, Shiver and Shake both tighten their grips on their swords, and hold them in front of them in a guard position. They walk down the rest of the way and pause for just a moment, and then make as grand an entrance as possible.
    To quote the OP: "I don't mind a mid-level optimization". I don't know how you read it, but I read it as "You don't actually need to get to the point where you could kill a dozen tier one builds in a single turn and leave the action economy dead in some ditch behind you" - whoiam

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  9. - Top - End - #519
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    With their goal in sight, Shiver and Shake both tighten their grips on their swords, and hold them in front of them in a guard position. They walk down the rest of the way and pause for just a moment, and then make as grand an entrance as possible.
    You walk into a room that is quite large, 75 foot ceiling, 2000 feet across from wall to wall. You can see one other "Giant" lifting weights, approximately 50 feet directly in front of you, although, he is little more than half your size. You can also see a Human Male seated on the back of a Hydra, a large scar across the left side of his face , he is about 250 feet away slightly to the right of the 'Giant'... an Elven Female with a sword in both hands, she swings the swords about, faster than you can see, she is initially 800 feet away from you but, by the time she finishes he sword swinging she is only 200 feet away... and a Male Orc on the back of a large reptilian, reminiscent of a T-Rex, he is to the left of the entrance nearly 750 feet away from you near the wall.

    Everyone, takes a look at you and a slight smile plays across the face of the Orc as he rides the beast out of the room through a hallway off to the left.

    You can clearly see that there aren't many people there yet as there are still a couple hours till sundown.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-09 at 10:14 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  10. - Top - End - #520
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    SHAKE

    Shake steps into the room first and in a loud voice, shouts out....
    Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the next heavyweight champion of the world....SHIVER

    At which point Shiver strides into the room, brandishing her great sword
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  11. - Top - End - #521
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    SHAKE

    Shake steps into the room first and in a loud voice, shouts out....
    Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the next heavyweight champion of the world....SHIVER

    At which point Shiver strides into the room, brandishing her great sword
    The elf laughs... and walks over saying Heavyweight is for sure... but, champion? We'll see... she reaches her hand out to shake. My name is Parlee.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-11 at 03:19 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  12. - Top - End - #522
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Thats right, heavyweight...even supra-heavyweight if you have that division. She takes the hand offered. As my sister said, my name is Shiver, and she's Shake.
    To quote the OP: "I don't mind a mid-level optimization". I don't know how you read it, but I read it as "You don't actually need to get to the point where you could kill a dozen tier one builds in a single turn and leave the action economy dead in some ditch behind you" - whoiam

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  13. - Top - End - #523
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    Thats right, heavyweight...even supra-heavyweight if you have that division. She takes the hand offered. As my sister said, my name is Shiver, and she's Shake.
    Frost Giants named Shiver and Shake. How... Original... of your parents.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-11 at 08:23 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  14. - Top - End - #524
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MikelaC1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Actually our names are Slissht and Shhalt in the frost giant tongue. Those words just mean Shiver and Shake.
    To quote the OP: "I don't mind a mid-level optimization". I don't know how you read it, but I read it as "You don't actually need to get to the point where you could kill a dozen tier one builds in a single turn and leave the action economy dead in some ditch behind you" - whoiam

    Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

  15. - Top - End - #525
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    Actually our names are Slissht and Shhalt in the frost giant tongue. Those words just mean Shiver and Shake.
    I see... well, what sort of combat are good at?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  16. - Top - End - #526
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Debbie_D's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Both of us are specialists in the greatsword. We know its more traditional for frost giants to use axes, but then again, we arent your traditional type of frost giants.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

    Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

    Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

  17. - Top - End - #527
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    Both of us are specialists in the greatsword. We know its more traditional for frost giants to use axes, but then again, we arent your traditional type of frost giants.
    Ah... well, you are quite the interesting duo.

    Edit: Those near where Atlus is... Atlus explodes....
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-13 at 06:51 AM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    She walks faster than you can fly... but, you see he turn down an alley... and when you get there she is nowhere to be seen.
    The Stone and Nazelia spend a minute discussing it, and conclude if the woman could teleport then she would have already done before the alleyway. So logically, there is either something magical or in this alleyway or there is a secret passage. They both cast Detect magic and search the alleyway.

    Search (1d20+33)[53]

  19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Um Vitis, what in the 9 hells happened?!"
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #530
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    "Um Vitis, what in the 9 hells happened?!"
    One moment, need to work that out.

    Spoiler
    Show
    rolling to identify what happened
    knowledge (arcana) (1d20+52)[57]
    knowledge (the planes) (1d20+52)[69]
    Spellcraft (1d20+81)[101]
    UMD (1d20+75)[81]
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  21. - Top - End - #531
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    The Stone and Nazelia spend a minute discussing it, and conclude if the woman could teleport then she would have already done before the alleyway. So logically, there is either something magical or in this alleyway or there is a secret passage. They both cast Detect magic and search the alleyway.

    Search [roll0]
    You find no magic... but, do find a small stone on the ground that looks a little out of place.

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    One moment, need to work that out.

    Spoiler
    Show
    rolling to identify what happened
    knowledge (arcana) [roll0]
    knowledge (the planes) [roll1]
    Spellcraft [roll2]
    UMD [roll3]
    You realize Atlus is just going through a metamorphosis of sorts, and his soul must make a journey to "find it's self".

    Spoiler
    Show
    Atlus is going to be fine... he just has to deal with the whole having 4 souls in 1 body thing... meaning, if you call upon him, he might not respond. At least, not right away.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  22. - Top - End - #532
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Atlus now has 4 souls. They need time to stabilize. Don't disrupt the circle, it'll act as a beacon for his return when he is stable. Meanwhile, I actually want to find a temple of Mystra before curfew.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I intend to find a location to research Hallok, even if if must break curfew.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  23. - Top - End - #533
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    Relieved,

    "Good to know. My conscious would nag at me for months if Atlus blew up and died because I wanted to make him stronger... Either way, good luck in your clerical search. I'll be going to that arena thing were the ladies went to cheer them on. Join us once you're one if you don't have any other plans."

    Melk wanders outside in search of the frost ladies, questioning anyone who has seen a duo of giant women walk by. He may not know the exact location, but the two shouldn't be hard to track considering their... Um, size.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #534
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Atlus now has 4 souls. They need time to stabilize. Don't disrupt the circle, it'll act as a beacon for his return when he is stable. Meanwhile, I actually want to find a temple of Mystra before curfew.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I intend to find a location to research Hallok, even if if must break curfew.
    You find one not to far from the warehouse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    Relieved,

    "Good to know. My conscious would nag at me for months if Atlus blew up and died because I wanted to make him stronger... Either way, good luck in your clerical search. I'll be going to that arena thing were the ladies went to cheer them on. Join us once you're one if you don't have any other plans."

    Melk wanders outside in search of the frost ladies, questioning anyone who has seen a duo of giant women walk by. He may not know the exact location, but the two shouldn't be hard to track considering their... Um, size.
    You wander around for a little while, people avoid eye contact with you and rush indoors when ever you get near to them. It is probably something that happens a lot... then you see the man who told Shiver & Shake about the underground fight. He is talking to a few heavily armed men. You can hear him tell them that if they show up they will get to kill a Frost Giant or two. Then he sees you and tells the men to not be late... then says to you Were you with the Frost Giant ladies?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    With a questioning stare,

    "Yep, they are my buddies if that's what you're asking. I'm actually looking for that place so I can view their victories as an audience member. So where is this place, or should I follow those armored individuals over there?"
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #536
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    With a questioning stare,

    "Yep, they are my buddies if that's what you're asking. I'm actually looking for that place so I can view their victories as an audience member. So where is this place, or should I follow those armored individuals over there?"
    Damn... I thought you might've been but, to be honest you all look alike to me... and I was kind of hoping that you were a different giant... so that the fights could be more interesting with a giant on giant fight.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  27. - Top - End - #537
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Melk

    "Please, I'm a pacifist. I haven't shed the blood of my own kind, or other creatures for that matter, in years. So are you going to tell me where the place is, or am I going to ask those armored gentlemen over there where it might be?"
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #538
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Melk

    "Please, I'm a pacifist. I haven't shed the blood of my own kind, or other creatures for that matter, in years. So are you going to tell me where the place is, or am I going to ask those armored gentlemen over there where it might be?"
    I suppose you could ask them... although, they do lust for the chance to spill the blood of a giant, so, that might not be the best idea... anyways, your friends went to the Drunken Horse.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    You find no magic... but, do find a small stone on the ground that looks a little out of place.



    You realize Atlus is just going through a metamorphosis of sorts, and his soul must make a journey to "find it's self".

    Spoiler
    Show
    Atlus is going to be fine... he just has to deal with the whole having 4 souls in 1 body thing... meaning, if you call upon him, he might not respond. At least, not right away.
    The Stone is stumped. The only possible conclusion that she teleported. So after renewing their invisibility, The Stone and Nazelia take their natural forms and fly to the tower in the city.

  30. - Top - End - #540
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    The Stone is stumped. The only possible conclusion that she teleported. So after renewing their invisibility, The Stone and Nazelia take their natural forms and fly to the tower in the city.
    Once you get near you see a man slooking directly at you... May I ask why you are invisible?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •