Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 501
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Then we will go first. Bourbon makes motions for the others to work the crowd, then makes a paltry attempt to imitate while he uses Detect Evil on the nearest one.

    Spoiler
    Show
    May I suggest a perform (weapons display) check? It takes one minute to display but you can add your BAB to the modifier, to get the crowd worked up. I have a plan. If they are Evil, and have fey powers, this will be a worthwhile use of time .

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Then we will go first. Bourbon makes motions for the others to work the crowd, then makes a paltry attempt to imitate while he uses Detect Evil on the nearest one.

    Spoiler
    Show
    May I suggest a perform (weapons display) check? It takes one minute to display but you can add your BAB to the modifier, to get the crowd worked up. I have a plan. If they are Evil, and have fey powers, this will be a worthwhile use of time .
    They are not evil...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will stand still, building the suspense.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    My plan is irrelevant since they're not evil. I figured minotaurs with a bunch of templates stacked on would assuredly be evil, but I was wrong. So we can just get on with it.

    I believe John is up first

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    OOC: Cant see map right now.

    John will hold his action and let the others make their first move.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    He said it was a good idea to do a sense motive check, so I assume it's a good idea.

    (1d20+1)[8]
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative Order
    John
    Bourbon
    vaarth
    Creatures 1 & 3
    Colt
    Creature 2

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Bourbon conjures forth arcane energies from all around him, forming into a ball of fire that appears behind M1. Calling it to him, the ball rolls through the air striking M1 & M2.

    Damage (2d6+7)[6][3](16) Fire damage, reflex save DC 22.
    Spoiler
    Show

    M2 will have some problems charging now without taking more damage
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-06-28 at 11:41 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    He said it was a good idea to do a sense motive check, so I assume it's a good idea.

    (1d20+6)[8]
    It is irrelevant now that combat has started... and you wouldn't have gotten anything from the roll anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Bourbon conjures forth arcane energies from all around him, forming into a ball of fire that appears behind M1. Calling it to him, the ball rolls through the air striking M1 & M2.

    Damage (1d20+6)[8] Fire damage, reflex save DC 22.
    Spoiler
    Show

    M2 will have some problems charging now without taking more damage
    Reflex 1: (1d20+6)[8]

    Reflex 2: (1d20+3)[12]

    Edit: The Creatures' fur is some what singed...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-28 at 01:35 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "Safe to assume they are resistant to fire... " Bourbon yells to Vaarth.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Just noticed you copied and pasted Blade's sense motive check where my damage was... So just for clarification, I did 16 damage, not 8. I'm sure you knew that however.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-06-29 at 01:31 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    (That's actually just a problem with the quoting system. It reads it a [ roll0], I put a space to not let it happen though.)

    "I guess I'll get ready to go in."

    Spoiler
    Show
    cast animalistic power on myself, end turn

    +2 to strength, dexterity, and constitution for 5 minutes
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    I believe it is Creature 1 & 3's turns now...

    Creature 1 looks at Bourbon... then begins crying, then flies to the side of the arena farthest away from you... (double move action)

    Creature 3 watches Creature 1 begin to cry then looks at Bourbon... and charges...

    Attack: (1d20+6)[9]

    Damage: (3d6+6)[16]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt Shifts Position and fires a missile at M3, hoping to knock it away from Bourbon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I can aim for AA27 of it without penalty, which will knock it a fair distance.
    (1d20+13)[14] attack
    (3d6+2)[8] hit damage
    (3d6+2)[11] splash damage
    All damage is force, and if I hit he get's no save. I like how big things tend to have low touch AC's.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Colt Shifts Position and fires a missile at M3, hoping to knock it away from Bourbon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I can aim for AA27 of it without penalty, which will knock it a fair distance.
    [roll0] attack
    [roll1] hit damage
    [roll2] splash damage
    All damage is force, and if I hit he get's no save. I like how big things tend to have low touch AC's.
    Yeah, you just hit its Touch...

    After the dust settles the Creature is looking like it is in a fair bit of pain, its flesh torn and charred... it's wings are gone.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Creature 2 is completely calm one moment, then the next it looks angry and charges at colt.

    Attack 1: (1d20+8)[10]

    Damage: (6d6+8)[31]

    Attack 2: (1d20+8)[26]

    Damage: (6d6+8)[28]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will move to AA25 and hit M3.

    Attack (1d20+8)[25]
    Damage (1d8+5)[9]

    Stunning Fist style!
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyindraven View Post
    John will move to AA25 and hit M3.

    Attack (1d20+6)[13]
    Damage [roll1]

    Stunning Fist style!
    Fort save: (1d20+6)[13]

    Edit: Failed save...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-06-30 at 08:32 AM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Damage as Creature 2 moves through the flaming sphere to charge colt.
    (2d6+7)[16]

    "You don't mind fire? Well let me give you a taste of this!" Bourbons taunts and casts Acid Arrow at M3.

    Touch Attack at M2 (1d20+7)[9](16)
    Damage (2d4+7)[12]

    Using his move action, he moves the Flaming Sphere over M2 once more, slowly going in the direction of M3.
    Fire Damage (DC 22) (2d6+7)[14]

    Using his 5 ft step, he moves NE.

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Damage as Creature 2 moves through the flaming sphere to charge colt.
    [roll0]

    "You don't mind fire? Well let me give you a taste of this!" Bourbons taunts and casts Acid Arrow at M3.

    Touch Attack at M2 [roll1]
    Damage [roll2]

    Using his move action, he moves the Flaming Sphere over M2 once more, slowly going in the direction of M3.
    Fire Damage (DC 22) [roll3]

    Using his 5 ft step, he moves NE.
    The Acid Arrow flies off into the crowd... and a man yells Hey! Watch it!
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    How did I miss so badly? My attack roll on the acid arrow was 2 higher than Colt's missile?

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    How did I miss so badly? My attack roll on the acid arrow was 2 higher than Colt's missile?
    It went just over the Creatures head... and based on your characters height and the Creatures height, if the bolt went just over its head it would go into the stands at around the 3rd to 4th rows...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth slinks toward the creature and attacks in the hopes of slowing it down.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to AK through AL (avoiding AoO) and using arcane channeling with touch of fatigue

    (1d20+13)[17]
    crit confirm (1d20+13)[21]
    damage (1d8+8)[11]

    if the attack is successful
    fort. DC 15 negates: Fatigue for 5 rounds
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Vaarth slinks toward the creature and attacks in the hopes of slowing it down.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to AK through AL (avoiding AoO) and using arcane channeling with touch of fatigue

    (1d20+6)[26]
    crit confirm [roll1]
    damage [roll2]

    if the attack is successful
    fort. DC 15 negates: Fatigue for 5 rounds
    Hit...

    Fort: (1d20+6)[26]

    Edit: Critical success...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-07-06 at 02:00 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    M1 charges at Bourbon...

    Attack 1: (1d20+6)[20]

    Damage: (3d6+6)[17]

    Attack 2: (1d20+6)[23]

    Damage: (3d6+6)[20]

    M3 stands there Stunned...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Gashes of blood fall from Bourbon's body, gushing out from the two very powerful blows. The old looking man whitens in color, and looks no where as cocky as he did seconds ago.

    To successfully charge, M1 had to move through the flaming sphere.
    Damage (2d6+7)[13].
    In addition, if Colt has a reach weapon, M1 provoked. However I don't think he does...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Note to self, if I had just spent money on upping my AC by 3 more, I wouldn't have taken half that damage. Can't forget to do that.


    Colt and John are up.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-07-08 at 12:55 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    How did I miss so badly? My attack roll on the acid arrow was 2 higher than Colt's missile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    It went just over the Creatures head... and based on your characters height and the Creatures height, if the bolt went just over its head it would go into the stands at around the 3rd to 4th rows...
    I think that Eric missed the fact that CMT used rollv, and looked at the roll of 9, not the total of 16.


    Colt rapidly shifts away from the foes, and fires a shot at M1.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to AA 19 via chronocharm of the horizon walker, then firing my wave beam at M1.
    (1d20+13)[33] attack
    (3d6+12)[24] damage (electricity and slashing)
    then fort save vs. DC 22 or sickened (-2 attacks, damage, saves, skill checks, ability checks) for (1d3)[1] rounds.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Gashes of blood fall from Bourbon's body, gushing out from the two very powerful blows. The old looking man whitens in color, and looks no where as cocky as he did seconds ago.

    To successfully charge, M1 had to move through the flaming sphere.
    Damage (1d20+6)[11].
    In addition, if Colt has a reach weapon, M1 provoked. However I don't think he does...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Note to self, if I had just spent money on upping my AC by 3 more, I wouldn't have taken half that damage. Can't forget to do that.


    The fire appears to hurt the creature a fair bit more than the others...

    Colt and John are up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Spoiler
    Show


    I think that Eric missed the fact that CMT used rollv, and looked at the roll of 9, not the total of 16.


    Colt rapidly shifts away from the foes, and fires a shot at M1.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to AA 19 via chronocharm of the horizon walker, then firing my wave beam at M1.
    (1d20+6)[11] attack
    [roll1] damage (electricity and slashing)
    then fort save vs. DC 22 or sickened (-2 attacks, damage, saves, skill checks, ability checks) for [roll2] rounds.
    ... As I have said before... I am forgetful and... unobservant... which means the attack did hit... but, that isn't much damage...

    The attack hits the creature...

    Fort: (1d20+6)[11]

    Edit: the creature isn't feeling so great...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-07-08 at 08:19 AM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will flurry against M3

    Attack1 (1d20+7)[23]
    Damage1 (1d8+5)[13]

    Attack2 (1d20+7)[19]
    Damage2 (1d8+5)[9]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyindraven View Post
    John will flurry against M3

    Attack1 [roll0]
    Damage1 [roll1]

    Attack2 [roll2]
    Damage2 [roll3]
    The first hits...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    M2 is up...

    Then bourbon runs away

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •