Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 501
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    M2 attacks Vaarth...

    Attack 1: (1d20+8)[15]

    Damage: (3d6+8)[21]

    Attack 2: (1d20+8)[23]

    Damage: (3d6+8)[22]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Acid Arrow Damage to M1 (2d4+7)[4][4](15)

    5 ft step back

    Casting Orb of Acid at M1
    Touch atttack (1d20+7)[27]
    Damage (4d8+7)[3][7][8][1](26)

    He will move the flaming sphere through M1 to M2 with his move action. If M1 is still up, he will likely die...
    (2d6+7)[4][3](14) (DC 22 reflex for 1/2)

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Rolling to confirm crit on the touch attack with the lesser orb of cold
    (1d20+7)[21]

    Ha! 52 damage. I think that means he has to make a fort save or die...
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-07-11 at 12:29 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Did Bourbon have less than half hp? He would gain fast healing, then.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    excellent... fast healing 1?

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    As long as he has less than half hp and within 30ft of me, he has fast healing 1, which it also affects me.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Acid Arrow Damage to M1 [roll0]

    5 ft step back

    Casting Orb of Acid at M1
    Touch atttack [roll1]
    Damage [roll2]

    He will move the flaming sphere through M1 to M2 with his move action. If M1 is still up, he will likely die...
    [roll3] (DC 22 reflex for 1/2)
    M1 dissolves into a puddle of... stuff.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    M2 needs to make a Reflex save.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    M2 needs to make a Reflex save.
    True...

    (1d20+4)[14]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth charges his blade with magical energy before striking at the beast.

    (M2)
    Spoiler
    Show
    swift action - quick cast magic weapon defensively (I auto succeed on the check bc it's a level 1 spell and I have a +15 bonus on the concentration check)

    standard action - arcane channel a shocking grasp

    (1d20+14)[23]
    crit confirm (1d20+14)[29]
    damage (weap.) (1d8+9)[14]
    damage (spell) (5d6)[13]

    no save, but spell resistance applies
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Vaarth charges his blade with magical energy before striking at the beast.

    (M2)
    Spoiler
    Show
    swift action - quick cast magic weapon defensively (I auto succeed on the check bc it's a level 1 spell and I have a +15 bonus on the concentration check)

    standard action - arcane channel a shocking grasp

    [roll0]
    crit confirm [roll1]
    damage (weap.) [roll2]
    damage (spell) [roll3]

    no save, but spell resistance applies
    The creatures hair stands up... then the creature collapses to the ground, breathing heavily, it is still alive... but, just barely...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe it is creature number 3's turn eric

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe it is creature number 3's turn eric
    That seems logical...

    Attack 1: (1d20+6)[13]

    Damage: (3d6+6)[20]

    Attack 2: (1d20+6)[14]

    Damage: (3d6+6)[20]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Colt and John, it is your turn. Followed by Bourbon and Vaarth. Followed By hopefully M3 being dead.

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt moves to an advantageous position (within PBS range) and fires at M3.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+13)[16] touch attack
    (3d6+12)[17] 1/2 electricity, 1/2 slashing.
    and then DC 22 save or be sickened for (1d3)[3] rounds.
    Also, if it fails the save by 5 or more, nauseated for 1 round.
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2012-07-22 at 06:25 PM.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Colt moves to an advantageous position (within PBS range) and fires at M3.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] touch attack
    [roll1] 1/2 electricity, 1/2 slashing.
    and then DC 22 save or be sickened for [roll2] rounds.
    Also, if it fails the save by 5 or more, nauseated for 1 round.
    The blast bisects the creature...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Bourbon moves over to the creature that is still alive but unconscious, and puts his spear tip to its throat. He looks up, awaiting the crowds demands.

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    OOC: Sorry bout not posting before.

    John will watch as M3 splits apart and then hold his action as the creature he had attacked is now out of the combat. Then looks to Bourbon.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Bourbon moves over to the creature that is still alive but unconscious, and puts his spear tip to its throat. He looks up, awaiting the crowds demands.
    The crowd cheers Do it, do it, do it... but, the choice is entirely yours.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Giving in to the crowd, Bourbon plunges the spear into the creature's throat.

    Coup De grace (2d8+14)[18] Damage. (fort save DC 28 to not die).
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-08-01 at 01:06 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Giving in to the crowd, Bourbon plunges the spear into the creature's throat.

    Coup De grace [roll0] Damage. (fort save DC 28 to not die).
    It dies...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    After receiving their much deserved celebration from the crowd, the middlemen go to collect their prize money.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-08-04 at 12:10 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    After receiving their much deserved celebration from the crowd, the middlemen go to collect their prize money.
    You receive 2748 gp. And everyone gains a lvl...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Alright, forgive me for not knowing but I never place bets. I placed a bet on us for 7500gp. The odds were 2 to 1 on us. So does that mean I get 11,250gp or 15,000gp as winnings?

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Alright, forgive me for not knowing but I never place bets. I placed a bet on us for 7500gp. The odds were 2 to 1 on us. So does that mean I get 11,250gp or 15,000gp as winnings?
    15000gp...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will retire to their quarters and meditate as he takes Monk +1 Level.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Improved Trip and Improved Natural Weapon
    HP (1d8+6)[10]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth goes back to his room to await the new day...

    Spoiler
    Show
    +1duskblade level, take the dragon touched feat

    hp (1d8+2)[9] +1 from the feat
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Bourbon travels immediately to the vendor, and collects his money first. After counting it out, he turns and says "Alright, lets see how fast I can blow this chunk of change. If you can get it, I would like some magical breastplate, preferably made of mithril. In addition I would like a magical buckler, and a cloak of resistance. Hmmm, and a ring of protection for good measure." He then counts out what he has left. "Alright, then I shall put eight thousand gold on our fight tomorrow. Have you heard anything about that yet? What the odds are or what we'll be fighting?

    Either way that leaves me with three hundred and eighty three gold. I might as well not save it, so I will take a potion of invisibility too and spend the rest on whores. You know anywhere I can get some?"


    Spoiler
    Show

    Armor=5200
    Sheild=1165
    Cloak=1000
    Ring=2000
    Potion=300
    Total cost=9665
    Gp left=8083
    (8000 is being placed for the bet)

    (1d4)[1]

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt returns to the middlemen's quarters, and preforms his standard repairs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    +1 level chozo warrior
    (1d10)[2]
    And finally, I get to make full attacks.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Bourbon travels immediately to the vendor, and collects his money first. After counting it out, he turns and says "Alright, lets see how fast I can blow this chunk of change. If you can get it, I would like some magical breastplate, preferably made of mithril. In addition I would like a magical buckler, and a cloak of resistance. Hmmm, and a ring of protection for good measure." He then counts out what he has left. "Alright, then I shall put eight thousand gold on our fight tomorrow. Have you heard anything about that yet? What the odds are or what we'll be fighting?

    Either way that leaves me with three hundred and eighty three gold. I might as well not save it, so I will take a potion of invisibility too and spend the rest on whores. You know anywhere I can get some?"


    Spoiler
    Show

    Armor=5200
    Sheild=1165
    Cloak=1000
    Ring=2000
    Potion=300
    Total cost=9665
    Gp left=8083
    (8000 is being placed for the bet)

    [roll0]
    Anything specific you would be looking for as enchantments for the Armor and Shield? he gets the Potion, Ring and Cloak while you think about it. And, as of yet I've heard nothing of tomorrow's fight yet... sorry. then he has quite the grin on his face for the last part, How many whores and of what kind? Sturdy Dwarves that can take a pounding? Slender and Flexible Elves that can do any position you can think of? Or maybe a Sultry and Prepared Goblin? his face goes completely straight as he jokingly says Could probably find you a goat or something, if your into that kind of Sh**... then back to the grinning, You just tell me what you want and I can probably get it for you... at a price... which is obvious since I'm a merchant by vocation...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •