Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 501
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    After making his repairs, Colt will go to the store, collect his winnings from his bet, and then bet all 3510 gp on their next match, being sure to check for the odds.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "Just the plain and simple on the armor and shield.I realized today a bit more protection is needed."

    "As for the whores; I will be frank. I have exactly eighty three gold left. I tell you this for the same reason we place bets through you. By making me money it helps you. I'm just going to turn around and spend it all on your services & products, because my future seems short. So I tell you I have eighty three gold because it is in your best interest to give me the best I can buy. If I enjoy myself and live through tomorrow, I'll be more likely to spend my money this way. And that's more profit for you. "

    "So if that get's me only a couple of elves that can bend into a pretzel, sure I'm game. I'd prefer elf or human looking as my plain vanilla. But If it can get me something alittle more exotic,... alittle more planar... I would like that."

    With that, the Aasimar who looks like a dirty old man winks at the merchant, and looks a little more dirty inside.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weirdest post I have ever done...

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Before Colt leaves the room John will address him, "Could you please bet my part on us for tomorrow?"
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    After making his repairs, Colt will go to the store, collect his winnings from his bet, and then bet all 3510 gp on their next match, being sure to check for the odds.
    The merchant tells you that he isn't aware of the odds as of yet but, will gladly take your money for the time being.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    "Just the plain and simple on the armor and shield.I realized today a bit more protection is needed."

    "As for the whores; I will be frank. I have exactly eighty three gold left. I tell you this for the same reason we place bets through you. By making me money it helps you. I'm just going to turn around and spend it all on your services & products, because my future seems short. So I tell you I have eighty three gold because it is in your best interest to give me the best I can buy. If I enjoy myself and live through tomorrow, I'll be more likely to spend my money this way. And that's more profit for you. "

    "So if that get's me only a couple of elves that can bend into a pretzel, sure I'm game. I'd prefer elf or human looking as my plain vanilla. But If it can get me something alittle more exotic,... alittle more planar... I would like that."

    With that, the Aasimar who looks like a dirty old man winks at the merchant, and looks a little more dirty inside.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weirdest post I have ever done...
    Ah... You like the extraplanars... Well, that might be a bit more work but, if that's what you want... I can probably make it happen...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weirdest post you've ever done? Well... I can assure you that there will be weirder posts... probably in this game even...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Bourbon waits for his whore(s) and then rests for the evening in his quarters.

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Bourbon waits for his whore(s) and then rests for the evening in his quarters.
    After a short bit, 2 Female Tieflings and 1 Female Aasimar come into your room... ((I would go in to excruciating detail as to what they look like, how they act, ect. But, instead I will allow you to imagine them however you would like... except, the Aasimar is the stereotypical blonde and is into any sort of weird sh*t you're into, and the Tieflings are bad girls who enjoy being spanked...))
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    So some of us have better nights than the others, after sleeping in some Bourbon will go to compliment the merchant and find out if there is any news on what they're fighting.

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    In the morning John will go to the merchant and make sure his winnings, 2748gp ar bet on the Middlemen for the day.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth barely got a night of sleep last night. "What in the nine hells was that last night! I could barely sleep with all that moaning and someone yelling spank me!" Vaarth yells to Bourbon with a slightly bewildered look.
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-08-14 at 11:29 PM.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    LMAO


    "My apologies my comrade. I spent the remainder of my money on our merchant friends whore selection, and it went above and beyond. I have never been with two women before, and last Night I was with three. If I die in the area today, I will die a happy happy man. I recommend you spend your coin that way as well." Bourbon says with a very happy smile.

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "There may come a time. I do wonder what it would cost to buy my freedom though," John will say as he sits up.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "Sorry, my dad'll kill me. He has a reeeaally long memory, even by elven standards. In fact, he'd track down my corpse just to get the point across. He is a real stickler for tradition and he barely let me join the army," Vaarth says and waives dismissively.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Assuming someone goes to check the odds for the day... the merchant tells you the odds are 3 to 1 that you'll die... he doesn't seem too worried though...

    Edit: Also, I don't think I have to put this but... whenever your ready head to the arena...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-08-19 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Last minute thought
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Bourbon heads to the arena. Ready to fight. Ready to die. A slight smirk on his face as he goes. Perhaps for the last time.

    Initiative (1d20+10)[22]

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will make his procession to the arena, calm and without fear.

    Initiative (1d20+6)[8]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt readies his Power beam, intent on shooting missiles at the the start.
    (1d20+7)[17]
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    As you enter the arena you see 3 women... 2 Tieflings and 1 Aasimar... they all begin giggling when they see Bourbon... If the rest of them are anything like he was, this is going to be a quick and short fight... says one of the Tieflings...

    Initiative A: (1d20+10)[26]

    Initiative T1: (1d20+8)[12]

    Initiative T2: (1d20+9)[25]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Negative. You are out numbered and out matched.
    Replies Colt, suit humming as it shifts into a more combative form, flaming claws at the ready on each hand.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As I now have beam and improved beam, there is no downside to fighting in altform. Meaning more speed and energy claws for me.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth takes a side-long glance at Bourbon after seeing this. "If we get done with this Bourbon, please promise to take a vow of chastity or at least not to sleep with women that could prove dangerous."

    (1d20+5)[6]

    edit: that was a total fail... a natural one, really?
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-08-20 at 11:21 PM.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    LMAO. Eric, you sly dog.


    "Wait! I got to spend the night with three prostitutes and then kill them? THIS IS THREE TIMES BETTER THAN MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!"

    "Hey John, could you take the blonde? Use a little non-lethal if possible. I'd pay for a piece of that again! But the tieflings, I can tell you from experience that they would like it!"
    Bourbon says with a joyful laugh.

    MAP

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative order (We really rolled like crap on this one)
    A-26
    T2-25
    Bourbon-22
    Colt-17
    T1-12
    John-8
    Vaarth-6

    Eric, you're up.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-08-22 at 02:21 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    LMAO. Eric, you sly dog.


    "Wait! I got to spend the night with three prostitutes and then kill them? THIS IS THREE TIMES BETTER THAN MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!"

    "Hey John, could you take the blonde? Use a little non-lethal if possible. I'd pay for a piece of that again! But the tieflings, I can tell you from experience that they would like it!"
    Bourbon says with a joyful laugh.

    MAP

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative order (We really rolled like crap on this one)
    A-26
    T2-25
    Bourbon-22
    Colt-17
    John-8
    Vaarth-6

    Eric, you're up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I find it quite hilarious that on the map rather than Aas it says Ass...


    The Aasimar moves to 10ft. away from John and attempts to trip him with her Halberd...

    Touch Attack: (1d20+10)[21]
    Strength Check: [roll]1d20+13[roll]

    And the Tiefling does the same only to Vaarth...

    Touch Attack: (1d20+9)[15]
    Strength Check: (1d20+12)[17]

    Either: bad roll...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Strength Check: (1d20+13)[26]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    So sorry to point this out, but I've done it as a DM before too. A halberd isn't a reach weapon. If you would like to keep the reach weapon, a Guisarme can also be used to trip your opponent. It does 2d4 damage.

    Or you can just have them move adjacent to their targets and do the same amount of damage. Your call.


    "I like how they're avoiding me. Clearly I made more of an impression than they're leading on."


    Bourbon casts Lesser orb of acid, using his arcanist gloves. He throws it at T2.
    Ranged Touch attack(1d20+7)[26]
    (4d8+7)[2][5][5][4](23)
    He then takes a 5 ft step back, grinning.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-08-22 at 02:21 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So sorry to point this out, but I've done it as a DM before too. A halberd isn't a reach weapon. If you would like to keep the reach weapon, a Guisarme can also be used to trip your opponent. It does 2d4 damage.

    Or you can just have them move adjacent to their targets and do the same amount of damage. Your call.


    "I like how they're avoiding me. Clearly I made more of an impression than they're leading on."


    Bourbon casts Lesser orb of acid, using his arcanist gloves. He throws it at T2.
    Ranged Touch attack[roll0]
    [roll1]
    He then takes a 5 ft step back, grinning.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sh*t... I guess that means they go right up to them... I always good for thoroughly reading things before using them... and I guess I slipped this time.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt easily tumbles to W20, so as to flank T2 with Vaarth via chronocharm, and then tears into T2 with his Power Claws.

    Spoiler
    Show
    swift:tumble, a roll of 1 would succeed, no need to roll
    Full round: full attack
    Claw 1 (1d20+12)[23] damage (3d4+5)[11]
    Claw 2 (1d20+12)[25] damage (3d4+5)[14]
    Slam (1d20+7)[25] damage (1d4+5)[7]
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Colt easily tumbles to W20, so as to flank T2 with Vaarth via chronocharm, and then tears into T2 with his Power Claws.

    Spoiler
    Show
    swift:tumble, a roll of 1 would succeed, no need to roll
    Full round: full attack
    Claw 1 [roll0] damage [roll1]
    Claw 2 [roll2] damage [roll3]
    Slam [roll4] damage [roll5]
    All attacks hit... she looks like she is in some pain but not enough to prevent her from saying, Ladies, after we win this fight... we need to get ourselves one of these fancy back scratchers.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    T1 is up, looks like colt is about to get flanked...

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    T1 is up, looks like colt is about to get flanked...
    The Tiefling draws a bow and arrow, and aims it at Bourbon... then looses the arrow.

    Attack: [roll]1d20+10[roll]

    Damage: (1d8+6)[11]
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-08-22 at 10:10 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    I really have to stop forgetting the damn slash...

    (1d20+10)[16]

    Edit: Fairly certain that misses...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-08-22 at 10:13 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    That is correct. Bourbon side steps the arrow and makes some sort of crude gesture with his groin.
    "What's wrong baby? You having trouble hitting this now? Well don't worry, I won't have trouble NAILING YOU later!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    John and Vaarth are up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •