Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 501
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    take a 5ft. step away from Brezier and casts Kelgore's Firebolt as a standard action.
    (1d6)[6]
    reflex half DC 15
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John moves with fluid grace to S21 and swings his fist at Vaarth.

    Attack (1d20+5)[23]
    Damage (1d6+5)[6]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    take a 5ft. step away from Brezier and casts Kelgore's Firebolt as a standard action.
    [roll0]
    reflex half DC 15
    Which direction you would go. You are in R21.
    If you go to Q21, you step away from brazier and you right next to bourbon, directly between him and colt.

    If you go to Q20 or R20, you are adjacent to Colt.

    If you go to S20, you are adjacent to no one but have moved closer to Garel, who will likely charge.

    This needs to be answered, and depending on what you say, John may need to move to a different square.

    Edit: My apologies jojo, I see you already presented the same question
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-03-18 at 12:27 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    {table=head]Player|Character|Class|Race|Initiative
    King-Strawberry|Daerius Shadowsong|Daring Outlaw|Whisper Gnome|33
    Cowmastertrojan|Bourbon Shimazu|Warmage|Lesser Aasimar|29
    Starbuck_II|Braizier Hattersley|Botanimorphist|Dwarf|24
    Blade Artist|Vaarth|Duskblade|Half-elf|14
    jojolagger|Colt|Chozo Warrior|Warforged|10(+7 mod)
    stanleyindraven|John|Monk|Human|10(+6 mod)
    Twilight Muse|Vanth|Psychic Warrior|Human|9
    Honjuden|Garel|Crusader|Dragonborn|8
    [/table]
    Got sick of looking back and forth
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-03-18 at 12:48 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Garel will move to V18 and initiate Leading the Attack on Daerius.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack (1d20+8)[27]
    Damage (1d8+7)[11]

    Maneuver Roll (1d2)[1]
    Edit: Charging Minotaur is now available.
    If the attack hits then all allies of mine get a +4 to attacks against Daerius till my next turn.
    Last edited by Honjuden; 2012-03-18 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfire Titan View Post
    That's like saying Toast is better than Wheat Bread because Toast is Brown.
    "Sciro Me Nihil Scire"

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Hail of stone goes off in R19. It has a 5 ft radius so colt and john take damage. No save.

    (1d4+5)[7]

    Bourbon then returns the favor of being shot at to Colt, casting Lesser orb of acid.

    "Behold my might arcane power!!!"
    Touch Attack (1d20+4)[24]

    Damage if it hits (1d8+5)[7]

    Bourbon then retreats backwards.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-03-18 at 11:33 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    rolling to confirm crit
    (1d20+4)[15]

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Baizier did not like his enemies being pelted with stones.
    Out of my Way!
    Use Greataxe on Vanth assuming he is knocked unconscious, I'll move to Q-26. Otherwise stay here.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I know he has DR2/-, but maybe I'll Crit or roll high for damage.
    hit - (1d20+4)[9]
    damage - (1d12+6)[18]

    Edit: I missed...

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    FOR DEATH AND GLORY! Vaarth shouts as his most likely final attempt to fight. He swiftly moves toward Colt and swinging the sword in one motion, trying to surprise his adversary.
    Spoiler
    Show
    5ft. step toward Colt (putting me in Q21 believe?) and use a standard action to attack
    (1d20+8)[10]
    (1d8+8)[13] damage if it hits
    (1d20+8)[14] if critical chance (not gonna happen)
    end turn
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Having been pummeled by the Warmage, Colt easily dodges the Half-Elf's Attack. Stepping back, he retorts at the Warmage "Behold my shiny metal ass!" While sending another beam of plasma his way.
    Spoiler
    Show
    5ft step to P18, Then Plasma Beam on The warmage.
    Attack (1d20+7)[12] Damage (1d6)[2] And DC 20 reflex save vs. catching fire.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Garel rushes over to the duskblade and attempts to slash him with his longsword.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to Q19 and attempting to hit Vaarth with Crusader's Strike.
    Attack (1d20+8)[22]
    Damage (1d8+7)[13]
    Healing (1d6+1)[2]
    The 2 points of healing from Martial Spirit goes to John.
    The Crusader's Strike healing goes to Colt.
    All maneuvers are now available, they reset next round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfire Titan View Post
    That's like saying Toast is better than Wheat Bread because Toast is Brown.
    "Sciro Me Nihil Scire"

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    *ahem* I am at -12 hp, no use bothering with me because I'm dead
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Going for Vanth

    Attack on Brazier
    (1d20+8)[25]

    If it hits,
    (1d8+7)[15]

    Nice hit! He moves up two squares, ready to clash with garel.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-03-20 at 04:05 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    bourbon retreats further and pelts colt with a magic missle

    (1d4+6)[9]

    Is colt still up?

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    bourbon retreats further and pelts colt with a magic missle

    [roll0]

    Is colt still up?
    -3, but not bleeding out because robot
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Alright, it's john's turn since he is at 0.

    We are letting blade control Vanth, so he would be up after John.

    Then Garel's turn.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    John is at -2 unless I missed someone healing him.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Honjuden View Post
    Garel rushes over to the duskblade and attempts to slash him with his longsword.

    Moving to Q19 and attempting to hit Vaarth with Crusader's Strike.
    Attack [roll0]
    Damage [roll1]
    Healing [roll2]
    The 2 points of healing from Martial Spirit goes to John.
    The Crusader's Strike healing goes to Colt.
    All maneuvers are now available, they reset next round.
    yes, you did

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, lol. Well then. Where is Vanth?

    John moves to attack Vanth.

    Attack: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (1d20+5)[20]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Sorry, Damage (1d6+5)[8]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    pretty sure you missed, but you were prone from being knocked out, so he does get a AoO on you when you stand up. Because he was adjacent to you.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wish I had a coordinate for him, last time he moved he didnt state where to.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Garel charges the psychic warrior with his shield raised.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiating Charging Minotaur on Vanth.
    Moving into Vanth's square at R21. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity and if I move him he does not provoke attacks of opportunity either. If I win the strength check then he will be knocked back 5 feet for every 5 by which I win and I will stay in his space.

    Opposed strength check. (1d20+9)[23]
    Damage if succesful (2d6+7)[16]

    Maneuvers for next round
    (1d5)[2]
    (1d4)[2]
    (1d3)[3]
    Edit: Maneuvers available are Charging Minotaur, Stone Bones, and Leading the Attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfire Titan View Post
    That's like saying Toast is better than Wheat Bread because Toast is Brown.
    "Sciro Me Nihil Scire"

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Cow said I could take over Vanth seeing as I'm dead. I'll start here.
    Str roll
    (1d20+7)[18]
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vanth swings heavily at the groggy man attempting to stand up before him, "These guys just don't die!" he thinks to himself.

    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO (1d20+8)[18]
    (1d20+8)[15] crit confirm
    (1d8+7)[12] damage on hit
    (does it still count as him being prone during the attack? if so, I would get more of a bonus, right?)
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    When he provokes he is considered prone.
    Thus;
    he has a -4 to his AC.

    Additionally I think you count as having higher ground and gain a +1 to attacks. Not 100% on that one however.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Doesnt matter if my ac is full 16 or prone 12, you still hit.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyindraven View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Doesnt matter if my ac is full 16 or prone 12, you still hit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, then apologies stanley, but Vanth just killed John. Good thing we get free true resurrections.

    So it is Vanth's turn, and then Garel's turn finally happens unless he can't charge you for some reason.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2012-03-21 at 03:26 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaanth circumvents the two adjacent warriors to get a better position and strikes at the one holding a cannon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to Q 18 with the path of: diagnal up-right, up, diagnal up-left, and diagnal down-left. This will get Vaanth to Q 18 without passing through any threatened squares, I think.

    attack vs. colt (1d20+8)[12]
    crit confirm [roll1d20+8[/roll]
    damage (1d8+7)[14]
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    colt is unconscious, i took him down with a magic missile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •