Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 501
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    eric, you need to roll another reflex saves

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    eric, you need to roll another reflex saves
    Right, sorry...

    Save:
    (1d20)[9]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John moves to Z20 and attacks G5 in AA21.

    Attack (1d20+6)[12]
    Damage (1d6+5)[6]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    The Gnoll sidesteps out of the way...

    It then makes its move,

    Attack:
    (1d20+6)[19]

    Damage:
    (4d6+4)[23]

    jojolagger's turn now...
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-04-09 at 10:58 AM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Colt moves to X19 and fires a missile at G18.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+8)[25] touch
    (1d6+1)[5] Damage to G18
    (1d6)[6] Damage from Missile to G18, G10, and G16.
    If I hit, G18 get's thrown 10ft away from me.
    G10 and G16 must make a DC 20 Fort save or be thrown 5 ft away from AA23.
    Yes, G18 takes damage twice
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by jojolagger View Post
    Colt moves to X19 and fires a missile at G18.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] touch
    [roll1] Damage to G18
    [roll2] Damage from Missile to G18, G10, and G16.
    If I hit, G18 get's thrown 10ft away from me.
    G10 and G16 must make a DC 20 Fort save or be thrown 5 ft away from AA23.
    Yes, G18 takes damage twice
    They explode into fine red mist...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Gnoll moves to Y21 and attacks colt

    Attack:
    (1d20+6)[19]

    Damage:
    (4d6+4)[15]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    blade artist's turn...
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Vaarth steps back from the gnoll whichh he failled to realize earlier was bigger than him. While doing so, he mumbles something under his breath and waves his hand around. He then procedes to throw a shard of flaming stone at the gnoll, hoping to finish it off quickly

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to U 24 and casts kelgore's firebolt at gnoll 15
    reflex for half DC 16
    (2d6)[7] fire damage
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Vaarth steps back from the gnoll whichh he failled to realize earlier was bigger than him. While doing so, he mumbles something under his breath and waves his hand around. He then procedes to throw a shard of flaming stone at the gnoll, hoping to finish it off quickly

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to U 24 and casts kelgore's firebolt at gnoll 15
    reflex for half DC 16
    [roll0] fire damage
    I'm going to ignore the fact that the Gnoll would have gotten an AoO and say that even if the Gnoll made the save... it dies.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Focusing his mind, bourbon Lunges forward muttering arcane words and grabbing at the Gnoll's metal possessions, trying to send thousands of volts into his body.
    Spoiler
    Show

    5ft step towards G5
    Defensive casting
    Concentration Check (1d20+12)[25]

    Touch Attack (1d20+8)[17]

    Damage
    (2d6+5)[11]

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMasterTrojan View Post
    Focusing his mind, bourbon Lunges forward muttering arcane words and grabbing at the Gnoll's metal possessions, trying to send thousands of volts into his body.
    Spoiler
    Show

    5ft step towards G5
    Defensive casting
    Concentration Check [roll0]

    Touch Attack [roll1]

    Damage
    [roll2]
    The Gnoll glows a faint red from the inside... it then explodes, throwing chunks of cooked Gnoll up into the audience. Which is followed by cheers.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    John will move up to G13 and attack with his fists.

    Attack (1d20+6)[26]
    Damage (1d20+6)[14]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyindraven View Post
    John will move up to G13 and attack with his fists.

    Attack [roll0]
    Damage [roll1]
    You punch it in the chest and rip out it's still beating heart...
    FATALITY!
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-04-13 at 02:37 PM.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    As the Gnoll that just had it's heart ripped out collapses to the ground the announcer looks around at the crowd... Well... I certainly wasn't expecting that... were you? So, it would appear that The Middlemen have survived... come back tomorrow to see if they can take on the Hydra! You are then lead back to your rooms for some much deserved rest.

    You all gain a lvl.

    After a couple hours a man with a scar across his face comes in carrying a bag, he then tosses it on the ground in the middle of the floor... Ear's yer winins... the bag contains 2168gp.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "How do we split it? or do we just keep a mutual fund? And what use is it in here," John asks the group.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    If ye wait til tomorra, we is gettin a new shipment a' new items. Ye can get some items if ye want... After the man says that, he leaves.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "Not sure, buy I don't need much gear. When we can spend the money, a longspear should be more then enough for me."
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    I'll go check out the shop tomorrow morning for everyone. You can tell me what you would like and I'll try to find it. Is that alright?
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    During the night you are awakened by the sounds of chains rattling in a room down the hall followed by a blood curdling scream...

    In the morning you have no fights scheduled, which gives you time to visit the shop or prepare for the afternoon fight against the Hydra.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    After a nice breakfast of gruel, Vaarth heads over to the shop to see what they got in last night.

    (that money we got yesterday, is that lump sum supposed to be how much we get as a group or what we get separately?)
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    After a nice breakfast of gruel, Vaarth heads over to the shop to see what they got in last night.

    (that money we got yesterday, is that lump sum supposed to be how much we get as a group or what we get separately?)
    (The money is how much you get as a group.)

    As you arrive at the shop a man stands up Hello. We just got a new shipment of goods last night. Is there anything that I can help you with?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Yes, my friend wanted to get a shortspear, and I just came to see just what this new shipment was. Is there any choice items on sale from the shipment, maybe something to help with healing. (no guisarm/glaive jokes, please)
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Yes, my friend wanted to get a shortspear, and I just came to see just what this new shipment was. Is there any choice items on sale from the shipment, maybe something to help with healing. (no guisarm/glaive jokes, please)
    A shortspear... Hmm... He turns around and picks up a pile of shortspears. One costs 2gp. Please pick the one you want. he looks around at the items he has, looking for something that would help with healing. I have some potions and scrolls that are on sale... I've also got a couple wands and staffs too but, they cost a fair bit more.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Mightn't you have any high quality short spears, those of master worksmanship?
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-04-14 at 08:41 PM.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Mightn't you have any high quality short spears, those of master worksmanship?
    Ah... you want the good stuff... he scoops up the shortspears and dumps them back where they were before. He then pushes aside a couple of boxes, pausing to see if anyone was watching, and pulls out a very well crafted shortspear. Is this more to your liking?
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Darting into the shop to check on Vaarth, Colt see's him looking over the shortspears and says "You remember I wanted a longspear, right?"
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    Oh, sorry, yes. Sorry, but it apparently was a longspear my friend was hoping for, terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Vaarth says with genuine apology, putting his hands together and slightly bowing to the man Would you mind getting out the masterwork lonspears for me, sir?
    Last edited by blade artist; 2012-04-15 at 07:01 AM.
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

    good is too mainstream
    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eric Scott's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    To good for the shortspear? he looks a little annoyed. He then quickly puts the shortspear back and takes a longspear out, again looking to make sure no one is watching. Is this better? he asks holding it in one hand. He then grabs it with his other hand and the longspear becomes sheathed in ice. This is one of the more expensive ones I have at the moment... it costs 2302gp.
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

    Avatar by Crimmy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CowMasterTrojan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Can YOU survive? (IC)

    "That's a fantastic deal. I say we take it if we can talk him down to what we actually have for money" bourbons says quietly to the others

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •