New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Sugar whimpered and went down to her bowl. Then her mood swings and she snacks on the food as quickly as Wyrmple. The puppy then knocks over her empty bowl and jumps onto Gwynfillion again.

"Ack..you silly dog...fine...."
    She sat down and pet the pet the excited pup and gestured for her to roll over for some tummy rubbing.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ack..you silly dog...fine...."
    She sat down and pet the pet the excited pup and gestured for her to roll over for some tummy rubbing.
    Pets were thanked with licked hooves. The puppy barked excitedly and scampered around the mare twice before rolling over for a belly rub. She loved the attention even if it was not her daddy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Pets were thanked with licked hooves. The puppy barked excitedly and scampered around the mare twice before rolling over for a belly rub. She loved the attention even if it was not her daddy.

"You really need a bath you dirty pup,"
    She grimaced and lowered her hoof to rub the pup's belly. Okay, she was kinda cute, Gwynfillion found herself with a small smile on face, the grimace disappearing.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"You really need a bath you dirty pup,"
    She grimaced and lowered her hoof to rub the pup's belly. Okay, she was kinda cute, Gwynfillion found herself with a small smile on face, the grimace disappearing.
    Sugar panted and emailed her little paws during the rub. She was so happy she didn't even hear about the bath. Instead she raced over to Wyrmple. With two paws on its side, she struggled to climb on its back.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar panted and emailed her little paws during the rub. She was so happy she didn't even hear about the bath. Instead she raced over to Wyrmple. With two paws on its side, she struggled to climb on its back.

"I think I'll make your papa do it,"
    She watched Sugar go play with Wrymple. Wrymple was drinking some water from its bowl when Sugar tried to climb it. To try to help, Wrymple tried to make itself as low as possible, but nothing changed.

Gwynfillion laughed but did think it cute the way the big ol' wurm and little pup were friends. She levitated the pup a bit to help her get on Wrymple's back/

6. - Top - End - #816
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think I'll make your papa do it,"
    She watched Sugar go play with Wrymple. Wrymple was drinking some water from its bowl when Sugar tried to climb it. To try to help, Wrymple tried to make itself as low as possible, but nothing changed.

Gwynfillion laughed but did think it cute the way the big ol' wurm and little pup were friends. She levitated the pup a bit to help her get on Wrymple's back/
    Sugar flailed (and not emailed, stupid autocomplete) her paws as she is magically lifted up. She triumphantly barked proudly once she was atop Wymple. Higher than anyone else, her ego swelled.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar flailed (and not emailed, stupid autocomplete) her paws as she is magically lifted up. She triumphantly barked proudly once she was atop Wymple. Higher than anyone else, her ego swelled.
    "Alright, you two behave, I'm going to clean up myself and pick up Garion," She told the two even though she knew they didn't understand of course. She smiled at the pair and teleported back to the tower.

Wrymple only heard noise coming from mama but looked her way anyway. It then returned to playing with Sugar.

"Ooo...shinies when mama go poof."

8. - Top - End - #818
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright, you two behave, I'm going to clean up myself and pick up Garion," She told the two even though she knew they didn't understand of course. She smiled at the pair and teleported back to the tower.

Wrymple only heard noise coming from mama but looked her way anyway. It then returned to playing with Sugar.

"Ooo...shinies when mama go poof."
    Sugar barked happily again. "I am high up. I like being the highest."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar barked happily again. "I am high up. I like being the highest."
    "Dat so?" Wrymple challenged and the shifted a bit as it lifted up its head three feet above its body and turned its head to the side and looked down at Sugar. "kekekekek."
    --

Gwynfillion herself while the pets were having their silliness took herself a quick shower and looked for the wagon in which she pull Garion on the trip back, since again, teleporting others with her tended leave them a bit burnt. Objects inlcuded, like the wagon, but better that toasty than ponies.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Dat so?" Wrymple challenged and the shifted a bit as it lifted up its head three feet above its body and turned its head to the side and looked down at Sugar. "kekekekek."

"Oh yeah." The puppy backs up on the back. Then with a running start, Sugar leaps onto the wurm's head. "Highest."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #821
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh yeah." The puppy backs up on the back. Then with a running start, Sugar leaps onto the wurm's head. "Highest."
    Wrymple tilted its head backwards to try to get Sugar to slide off onto its back to try to be highest again.
    --

After Gwynfillion cast her handy spell to clean herself off of doggy dirt prints, she teleported from her tower to the outside entrance of the library.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple tilted its head backwards to try to get Sugar to slide off onto its back to try to be highest again.
    And as Sugar is so young, she will keep running to her topmost position.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

And as Sugar is so young, she will keep running to her topmost position.
    Wrymple gurgled in laughter and shook its body in purple wurm mirth. 'Hold tight.' And then Wrymple began to run about giving Sugar a ride. Or rather crawl and pull itself around as fast as it could.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

There was a wagon and Gwynfillion also joined in sitting in it, she wasn't physically strong, but magically and was going to propel them both with magic. "Really now? Sounds like you had a busy busy but fun time." She said and began to propel them on the road and then small path that would lead them into the forest and eventually her tower.
    Garion stuck his head out the side of the wagon, just like a dog. Sure they weren't going very fast, but it was faster than walking. "Yep! I was so tired last night, I didn't even get a pillow or blanket. I just laid down on the floor. Plop!" He flopped over into the wagon to demonstrate, tongue hanging out like he'd been knocked senseless. Or danced himself senseless, either one.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion stuck his head out the side of the wagon, just like a dog. Sure they weren't going very fast, but it was faster than walking. "Yep! I was so tired last night, I didn't even get a pillow or blanket. I just laid down on the floor. Plop!" He flopped over into the wagon to demonstrate, tongue hanging out like he'd been knocked senseless. Or danced himself senseless, either one.

"Oof, be careful Garion, I don't want you falling out,"
    She lightly scolded as they continued to move on. "Is going on a sleep over something you might want to do again?"

16. - Top - End - #826
    Titan in the Playground

"Oof, be careful Garion, I don't want you falling out,"
    She lightly scolded as they continued to move on. "Is going on a sleep over something you might want to do again?"
    Garion obediently sat up, and moved to the center of the wagon. The colt became a little more subdued with the scolding. "Yes, please. I missed you a lot, well, very a lot, but I also got to make new friends and...and I'd like to see them again." Friends outside of Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills; a first for the colt, but he couldn't deny that it felt right to him.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, well they did seem like like nice foals, we'll see what happens Garion,"
    She wanly smiled looking straight head. "Missed me eh?"

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple gurgled in laughter and shook its body in purple wurm mirth. 'Hold tight.' And then Wrymple began to run about giving Sugar a ride. Or rather crawl and pull itself around as fast as it could.
    Sugar held tight and clamped on. Her little claws would not break Wyrmple's thick hide but they provided grip. "Highest. Highest. Where other pony so I can show her?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, well they did seem like like nice foals, we'll see what happens Garion,"
    She wanly smiled looking straight head. "Missed me eh?"
    "Well, yeah. You've never been gone that long, not even on shopping trips, or when I go to sleep, or anything. You've always been so close by, and it was really weird when you weren't, and I felt kinda...kinda scared..." Garion suddenly remembered a little conversation he and Cloud had the night before, and decided now was as good a time as any.

"Miss Gwyn? Are you my mom?"

20. - Top - End - #830
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar held tight and clamped on. Her little claws would not break Wyrmple's thick hide but they provided grip. "Highest. Highest. Where other pony so I can show her?"
    "Mama? Oh..mama go poof...me think in tall rock log," Wrymple referred to the tower.

"Well, yeah. You've never been gone that long, not even on shopping trips, or when I go to sleep, or anything. You've always been so close by, and it was really weird when you weren't, and I felt kinda...kinda scared..." Garion suddenly remembered a little conversation he and Cloud had the night before, and decided now was as good a time as any.

"Miss Gwyn? Are you my mom?"
    Gwynfillion froze for a moment making for a brief bumpy ride until she composed herself. "Your mom?...I, I'm your caretaker if that's what you mean."

21. - Top - End - #831
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mama? Oh..mama go poof...me think in tall rock log," Wrymple referred to the tower.
    "Daddy did that before. Maybe they inside. I want to go in." Sugar jumped off the wurm and started to crawl at the stone tower. "Let me in."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion froze for a moment making for a brief bumpy ride until she composed herself. "Your mom?...I, I'm your caretaker if that's what you mean."
    Garion scooted over to the edge of the wagon and held on tight through the bumps. "No, no, that's not it. I was talking with Cloud, and she said she had a Mom, but no Dad. I asked her about it, because all I have are you and Mister Grills, and she said everypony needs to have at least a Mom or a Dad. Moms and caretakers take care of ponies, but...but that's not really a Mom." His voice was tinged with confusion as they rode along the path out of town. A few ponies gave them odd looks as their resident "evil enchantress" was apparently giving a foal a ride home in a magical wagon.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

"Daddy did that before. Maybe they inside. I want to go in." Sugar jumped off the wurm and started to crawl at the stone tower. "Let me in."
    "Me no know how to do that," Wrymple said, sadly.

Garion scooted over to the edge of the wagon and held on tight through the bumps. "No, no, that's not it. I was talking with Cloud, and she said she had a Mom, but no Dad. I asked her about it, because all I have are you and Mister Grills, and she said everypony needs to have at least a Mom or a Dad. Moms and caretakers take care of ponies, but...but that's not really a Mom." His voice was tinged with confusion as they rode along the path out of town. A few ponies gave them odd looks as their resident "evil enchantress" was apparently giving a foal a ride home in a magical wagon.
    On a heads up, the library itself is located on the outskirts of town. Gwynfillion frowned and kept eyes forward. "No Garion I am not your mom, I am your Miss Gwyn, caretaker, and that has to count for something right?"

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

On a heads up, the library itself is located on the outskirts of town. Gwynfillion frowned and kept eyes forward. "No Garion I am not your mom, I am your Miss Gwyn, caretaker, and that has to count for something right?"
    Garion hung his head and forelegs off the side of the wagon, looking down at the gravel as they rolled on. Gwyn's words...made him feel cold, cold like he hadn't felt since he'd arrived here. "But...but how aren't you mom? You take care of me like a mom, I miss you like I'd miss a mom, you hug like a mom, you feed me like a mom, you tuck me in like a mom," he looked up at her with pleading, watery eyes. "S-so why aren't you mom?"

(So tempting to pull "If you aren't mom, then who is?" Maybe next post, depending on how things go. )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-02 at 08:21 AM.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Troll in the Playground

Garion hung his head and forelegs off the side of the wagon, looking down at the gravel as they rolled on. Gwyn's words...made him feel cold, cold like he hadn't felt since he'd arrived here. "But...but how aren't you mom? You take care of me like a mom, I miss you like I'd miss a mom, you hug like a mom, you feed me like a mom, you tuck me in like a mom," he looked up at her with pleading, watery eyes. "S-so why aren't you mom?"

(So tempting to pull "If you aren't mom, then who is?" Maybe next post, depending on how things go. )
    Aww nuggets, Gwynfillion found herself not feeling so pleasant, she nearly lost her concentration again. Why wasn't she his mom? It was just a title, a label right? Its not like having to give birth to him was what she needed to be his mother, right?

"I don't....know...please....can we save this...subject for when we aren't riding home?"
    Her voice taking on a small hint of a pleading tone. Twas like a knot forming in her belly, and what not.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Me no know how to do that," Wrymple said, sadly.
    "I miss Daddy. I even miss the other pony that daddy likes. She can't cook but she pet so good." the puppy howled into the sky.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

"I miss Daddy. I even miss the other pony that daddy likes. She can't cook but she pet so good." the puppy howled into the sky.
    Wrymple decided to try to mimic Sugar and howled too, sorta, it was a bad impression, but Wrymple was having fun. "Me miss mama and papa too, yum yum food they give me."

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple decided to try to mimic Sugar and howled too, sorta, it was a bad impression, but Wrymple was having fun. "Me miss mama and papa too, yum yum food they give me."
    Wyrmple's guttural garbled garbled howl was all kinds of wrong. Sugar knew and her snobby perfectionist streak flared. "No like this. 'I Miss Daddy!' Your mouth has to go like this."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #839
    Titan in the Playground

Aww nuggets, Gwynfillion found herself not feeling so pleasant, she nearly lost her concentration again. Why wasn't she his mom? It was just a title, a label right? Its not like having to give birth to him was what she needed to be his mother, right?

"I don't....know...please....can we save this...subject for when we aren't riding home?"
    Her voice taking on a small hint of a pleading tone. Twas like a knot forming in her belly, and what not.
    "Yes. Please. Save for later. Help!" The colt was clinging to the back of the wagon for dear life; that last series of bumps had nearly thrown him off. His hind legs stayed a few inches above the hard, gravel road, and his forelegs struggled for a grip to pull himself back aboard.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmple's guttural garbled garbled howl was all kinds of wrong. Sugar knew and her snobby perfectionist streak flared. "No like this. 'I Miss Daddy!' Your mouth has to go like this."
    Wrymple tried but again, twas nothing more but a garbled guttural garbled how that was all kinds of wrong. But Wrymple was sure it got it right. "Like dat?"

"Yes. Please. Save for later. Help!" The colt was clinging to the back of the wagon for dear life; that last series of bumps had nearly thrown him off. His hind legs stayed a few inches above the hard, gravel road, and his forelegs struggled for a grip to pull himself back aboard.

"Aw nuggets...!"
    Gwynfillion immediately stopped and put on the breaks as she focused her magics on levitating Garion back on the wagon. "Gack....I'm sorry Garion."